#651 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26896 posts) - - Show Bio

supes wins

#652 Posted by supermandefender (2055 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch:  yal can show a image of vemon punching superman but you cry when superman punches down juggernaut? How about you call that guy who posted that first scan a troll before u jump on someone else.

Supes destorys juggs here.
#653 Posted by CalamitySam (77 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Superman lures Juggernaut into a pit of wet cement. "
*sigh* Didn't you know he's "THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!!!11!!!"
#654 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (837 posts) - - Show Bio
Juggernaut
#655 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1588 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @Jedisupermaster said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" Supes got this again   "
No. He hasnt got magic on his side. While classic Juggernaut can absorb Supes speed by his force-field and then kill him. Juggernauts feats ====> Supes feats. "
You don't need magic to beat Juggernaut. Juggernaut will be BFR'ed and that's the least Superman can do to him. If I recall correctly, Nimrod made Juggy scream with sonics. And Superman's scream is able to shatter mountains and neutralize nuclear explosions. Juggernaut's forcefield's absorption is not permanent (if he even has it), it's not like Flash's speed steal. What are Juggernaut's feats? Not being able to dig himself out of a trllion tons of rock? Or getting his ass dropped from a stairway by Beast? Or being humiliated by Spider-Man and put in liquid concrete? "

You NEED magic to beat classic Juggernaut. Nimrods sonic is unique due to his influence on central nervous system. Superman cant do such sonics. And Juggernauts force-field (hey, he has it) CAN absorb inertia and speed. So why do you think he cant do that to Supes?

Juggernauts feats? He overpowered Hulk more then 1 time and Hulk hold a black whole once, destroyed an asteroid that was 2 times bigger then Earth. Dspeir, who at that moment was able to control The Universe and allmost opened a portal to Oblivions realm, wasnt able to kill Juggernaut. Stranger wasnt able to hurt Juggernaut and Juggernaut punched him so hard he felt down. Thors Godblast didnt hurt Juggernaut (but Thor damaged Exitars armor and made Galactus flee with Godblast). Nightmare wasnt able to hurt Juggernaut when Juggernaut was in HIS realm. Oblivion didnt hurt Juggernaut when Juggs was in HIS realm. Cyclops blasts that can cut the whole planet to 2 peaces didnt even scratched Juggernaut. Man, even Superman-Prime or SA Superman are not able to do anything to classic Juggernaut.

#656 Edited by Gremlin From Kremlin (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster said:

" @Gremlin From Kremlin said:

" @Jedisupermaster said:

" @termiteone4ever said:

" Supes got this again   "

No. He hasnt got magic on his side. While classic Juggernaut can absorb Supes speed by his force-field and then kill him. Juggernauts feats ====> Supes feats. "
You don't need magic to beat Juggernaut. Juggernaut will be BFR'ed and that's the least Superman can do to him. If I recall correctly, Nimrod made Juggy scream with sonics. And Superman's scream is able to shatter mountains and neutralize nuclear explosions. Juggernaut's forcefield's absorption is not permanent (if he even has it), it's not like Flash's speed steal. What are Juggernaut's feats? Not being able to dig himself out of a trllion tons of rock? Or getting his ass dropped from a stairway by Beast? Or being humiliated by Spider-Man and put in liquid concrete? "

You NEED magic to beat classic Juggernaut. Nimrods sonic is unique due to his influence on central nervous system. Superman cant do such sonics. And Juggernauts force-field (hey, he has it) CAN absorb inertia and speed. So why do you think he cant do that to Supes?

Juggernauts feats? He overpowered Hulk more then 1 time and Hulk hold a black whole once, destroyed an asteroid that was 2 times bigger then Earth. Dspeir, who at that moment was able to control The Universe and allmost opened a portal to Oblivions realm, wasnt able to kill Juggernaut. Stranger wasnt able to hurt Juggernaut and Juggernaut punched him so hard he felt down. Thors Godblast didnt hurt Juggernaut (but Thor damaged Exitars armor and made Galactus flee with Godblast). Nightmare wasnt able to hurt Juggernaut when Juggernaut was in HIS realm. Oblivion didnt hurt Juggernaut when Juggs was in HIS realm. Cyclops blasts that can cut the whole planet to 2 peaces didnt even scratched Juggernaut. Man, even Superman-Prime or SA Superman are not able to do anything to classic Juggernaut.

"
No, you really don't. The X-Men didn't have magic, neither did Hulk, Onslaught, Spider-Man, Beast and a lot more characters. What makes you think that Superman can't immitate Nimrod's ultra-high frequency sonics? The forcefield's drain is not permanent, anyway. Not that he will be able to activate it before floating in endless space. The forcefield might stop Hulk from BFRing Juggs, but not Superman.
Stop using Hulk's feats to praise Juggernaut, that just shows how weak you are here. Use Juggernaut's feats. What has he really done that would put him above Supeman's level of strength? D'Spayre was NOT able to control the Universe, he stated "The fabric of the Universe", reread Juggernaut: One-Shot again, please. I don't recall Juggernaut fighting the Stranger in the main continuity, I think you're referring to X-Men Forever, which is an alternate Universe, which has nothing to do with Earth-616, making it non-canon. Thor's Godblast hurled Juggy backwards and it was the weakest degree of Godblast that Thor had ever used.

Read the scan carefully. He's stopping Juggy there.

And Thor was very sick during that issue.

Take a look at those scans, thor was barely able to lift a boxcar.

And now look at the instance with Galactus and Exitar:

Take a look at this. Thor puts Mjolnir in a special stand, which clearly implies that he wouldn't be able to hold the hammer in his hands, unlike the exausted Thor, who used the Godblast of the weakest degree on Juggernaut, but still managed to stop him and hurled him backwards. You see the Godblast engulfing Galactus with a constant wave of sheer energy, but the Godblast that Juggy withstood was just a tiny beam, which still stopped him and pushed him back, nonetheless.

And here, Mjolnir shatters, which is way different from the instance with Juggernaut. Now you should stop and think about altering the facts.

All right, we're done with this question, you gotta start to stop twisting facts and using ABC logic, buddy. Oblivion wasn't able to hurt Juggernaut? Do you have scans of what you're talking about, otherwise it's just a bunch of biased rubbish.
Cyclops' blasts shatter planets? LOL, you have to stop believing what the characters say, I can provide you a lot of examples of Hulk stating that he is the strongest one there is, etc, etc.
The Cyclops' supposed "planet-shattering" blast barely burned Hulk's skin and that was it. If it truly could shatter a planet, Hulk would be atomised, he can't withstand such powerful blows.
SAS and SBP will easily send Juggernaut to the Phantom Zone. Juggernaut WILL be BFR'ed and he can't do anything about it.
#657 Posted by BarelyAverage (1104 posts) - - Show Bio

BFR maybe, but not KO. Those are two different things. Juggs could KO superman but not superman ko juggs.

#658 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2926 posts) - - Show Bio
@BarelyAverage said:
" BFR maybe, but not KO. Those are two different things. Juggs could KO superman but not superman ko juggs. "
Why can't Superman KO Juggs? He has been hurt before.
#659 Posted by BarelyAverage (1104 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea but not by someone of Supes strength level. In fact pure strength would not hurt juggernaut unless it was incalculable which even Supes has limits as he is routinely overpowered by Darkseid.

#660 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (837 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gremlin From Kremlin: Fail attempt to downgrade Juggernaut, the scan with Thor doing God Blast is from Thor #412 where he restored himself while the others were distracting Juggernaut, and him being sick is from Thor #411. This is the second time you mix up the issues to prove your point.
How can Superman make ulta-high power sonic beams ?
SAS and SPB are not in this battle.
#661 Edited by Gremlin From Kremlin (2926 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor:  Him being sick is from Thor #412, as well. He TALKS about Juggernaut there. Noone is mixing up issues here.
Easily, with his voice.
I know, I was just addressing Jedisupermaster's reasoning about them.
And you have a failed attempt to downgrade Superman by saying that Juggernaut wins.
#662 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (837 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gremlin From Kremlin: No, he already restores while the team of those heroes are distracting Juggernaut, him being sick is in #411.
Voice ? Prove or you lie.
I don't remember superman emanating ultra-high sonic beams from his mouth.
And it's not like Juggs helmet couldn't protect him.
#663 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1588 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gremlin From Kremlin: Juggernaut wasnt hurt by Onslaught - it was a mental probe, dude and i can prove it. Onslaught mentioned himself that Juggy is undistructible while he is under Cyttoraks protection.

Also, i dont think Supes punches are stronger then:
Thors Godblast, Dspeirs attacks, Nightmares attacks, Hulks attacks (yep, in terms of physicall strength Hulk is in the same lvl as kryptonians, or even higher), etc.
Juggys force-field will steel Supes kinetic energy and then Juggernaut will deal  lot of punches to him that will KO him (Juggernaut knocked out Stranger with only 1 punch).
Juggy wins.
#664 Posted by antimonitorrules (106 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about modern supes, but Pre - Crisis could probably pull it off. His clone (Bizarro) punched him so hard that he went back in time. Also, people with sufficient strength have shown to be able to use his unstoppable momentum against him. Most of all, I don't think juggernaut is completely invulnerable to all physical attacks, i think he's just VERY durable. If worse comes to worst, supes can use his speed to suck away juggernauts oxygen until he passes out or dies. The only way juggernaut can win is because of magic, but i think of that as somewhat cheating.

#665 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2893 posts) - - Show Bio
@antimonitorrules said:

If worse comes to worst, supes can use his speed to suck away juggernauts oxygen until he passes out or dies.

Juggernaut doesn't need to breath, or ear or whatsoever.
#666 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off, Juggernaut, bye bye...

#667 Edited by battlexlordx (311 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

I might have to actually give this to Juggernaut due to that pesky weakness to magic.

this. if supes can come up with some way to keep out of the J mans reach with his speed or flight then he might have a chance. I like the big blue boy scout but his vunrabillity to magic and the fact that the J man has infinate momentum .

#668 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

question is. is juggernaut as strong or stronger than doomsday to actually hurt superman? if not than i'm going with superman here.
#669 Posted by Fetts (4534 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Juggernaut more...but Supes would just lift him up into space and let him go.

#670 Edited by tjizz350 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody comments on supes speed why was it a non factor vs doomsday this fight would basically be dumb and boring doomsday and juggs is much better. Supes taking a full force punch from hulk like nuthing and getting sent through a building by venom wtf. Can please stick with one version of supes he is a cool character but I started to dislike him for lack of consistency. Superman 1 million, silver age superman, prime, pre-crisis and just a few the guy has more versions than a prostitute has wigs lol.

#671 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

Without BFR, I really don't see how Clark can beat Juggs here.

#672 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.

#673 Posted by termiteone4ever (8001 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes got this for sure

#674 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut handles him like he did Thor.

#675 Posted by God_Spawn (38317 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjizz350 said:

Everybody comments on supes speed why was it a non factor vs doomsday this fight would basically be dumb and boring doomsday and juggs is much better. Supes taking a full force punch from hulk like nuthing and getting sent through a building by venom wtf. Can please stick with one version of supes he is a cool character but I started to dislike him for lack of consistency. Superman 1 million, silver age superman, prime, pre-crisis and just a few the guy has more versions than a prostitute has wigs lol.

Cause Doomsday is vastly faster than Juggernaut. Also you are reciting non canon examples from a fan voted comic with the Venom fight. It doesn't even make sense. We are using a single Superman which was New Earth Superman and that is slowly changing to New 52 Superman as he gets more and more showings. Unless specified in a battle thread, All Star Superman, SA Superman, Superman 1 million etc are irrelevant since they are different Supermen.

#676 Posted by Onemoreposter (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins. Juggs can't match his speed. The original X-Men stopped the Juggernaut no? And no one would argue that the original x-men > Superman right?

Superman flys (or if hes not aloud to fly, runs) at super speed in circles around Juggs creating a vacuum. Jugg can't fight if he can't breath.

#677 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

#678 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2971 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes destroys him.

#679 Edited by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@"Colossus" said:

no flying no bfr superman dies..................

Go with your gut.

Superman is supertoast.

#680 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should win this.

#681 Posted by Landronics (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes would win due to his speed advantage and his intellect, he may not be smart but he is definetly more smart than juggernaut.

#682 Posted by Jeronimo (739 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut all day long.

#683 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman anyday. he can fly... juggernaut not all that much.

#684 Posted by Z3RO180 (6709 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has this

#685 Posted by HellionVulcan (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69 said:

Superman anyday. he can fly... juggernaut not all that much.

wasn't Juggernaut able to fly due to magic at one point (not thinking Kuurth who would dismantle superman faster) but superman being able to fly adds nothing in his favor also besides fleeing as Juggernaut classic level crushes him with his shield & ability to slow superman down so he can get him .

#686 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

With no bfr and no way to physically harm Juggernaut, Superman loses.

#687 Posted by Personification (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: The Juggernaut does not need to breathe.

#688 Posted by TheThe (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

Supe burns him with his eyes beam.

#689 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman everyday!

#690 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

@goken114 said:

hulk punched superman at full force and didnt move him do you think that juggernaut is able to do this? there is no way juggernaut can defeat superman.

Actualy the fact hulk could not move him pissed him off eanough a few pannels later he verry much moved him with violent force.

#691 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#692 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhhh....I think superman might take this one

#693 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut.

#694 Posted by ALMIGHTY (645 posts) - - Show Bio

Reasons Why This is a stalemate....

1) No BFR

2) Juggernaut is impervious to physical damage

3) Juggs is too slow to hit sups

4) Sups can stay in flight

This fight will never end due to neither being able to defeat the other, if BFR is allowed sups MURDER STOMPS !!!

#695 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY said:

Reasons Why This is a stalemate....

1) No BFR

2) Juggernaut is impervious to physical damage

3) Juggs is too slow to hit sups

4) Sups can stay in flight

This fight will never end due to neither being able to defeat the other, if BFR is allowed sups MURDER STOMPS !!!

Pretty much this.

"Be water my friend"

#696 Posted by Meat_Spinner (124 posts) - - Show Bio

In a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong and tedious SLUGFEST Juggernaut manages to come on top due to a couple of reasons:

• -Juggernaut is impervious to physical damage. Superman is not. He gets Hurt and BLEEDS from DD's and Grundy's attacks.
  • -The only means of putting Cain down are 1) - XTREME MAGIC! 2) - Mental Attacks 3) - BFR's (which are not allowed) and Wet Cement.
  • -Juggs has unlimited stamina. Superman doesn't. Yes, it takes a long time for him to fatigue but still he would eventually tire and exhaust

As it is, it would make for a boring fight, but Supes just can't harm Juggs with his fists. or heat vision. or freeze breath. or blitz punches. Actually, anything The Big S could throw at him would prove to be ineffective and don't forget that a fully powered Juggernaut is Physically Unstoppable.

#697 Posted by XLR87T3 (3032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Meat_Spinner said:

In a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong and tedious SLUGFEST Juggernaut manages to come on top due to a couple of reasons:

• -Juggernaut is impervious to physical damage. Superman is not. He gets Hurt and BLEEDS from DD's and Grundy's attacks.
  • -The only means of putting Cain down are 1) - XTREME MAGIC! 2) - Mental Attacks 3) - BFR's (which are not allowed) and Wet Cement.
  • -Juggs has unlimited stamina. Superman doesn't. Yes, it takes a long time for him to fatigue but still he would eventually tire and exhaust

As it is, it would make for a boring fight, but Supes just can't harm Juggs with his fists. or heat vision. or freeze breath. or blitz punches. Actually, anything The Big S could throw at him would prove to be ineffective and don't forget that a fully powered Juggernaut is Physically Unstoppable.

That sounds like a rap for me. Don't know about you guys, though I'm pretty sure most of you agree that this fight is, in fact, a stalemate.

#698 Posted by Meat_Spinner (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3 said:

@Meat_Spinner said:

That sounds like a rap for me. Don't know about you guys, though I'm pretty sure most of you agree that this fight is, in fact, a stalemate.

But don't forget that Juggernaut has a sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight advantage here!

#699 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

A stalemate fight survived 2 years.

#700 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3404 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman I guess