#601 Posted by Nefarious (19546 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot: Hmm, I'll take a look at your list. That is a good strategy that Superman can pull off. 
#602 Edited by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:

"@Nefarious: ive listed a bunch of ways he could easily defeat juggernaught but anyway superman can create his own prep time by vibrating phasing/invisible and with his super intelligence and super speed combined he would of made a bunch of different ways to defeat him in a couple of seconds "

The Juggernaut possesses untold power, mystical in nature, which enhances his strength to an as yet unknown degree and makes him a seemingly irresistible, unstoppable being. with that said, with prep Im pretty sure Jugg would come up with a bounch of ways to become more indestructible  and can  defeat super man aswell. One thing is you can never underestimate your opponent cause you never know the out come of most battle, juggernaut could go to mr fantastic or iron man an get one or the other to forge krptonite into his suit and armor so superman could not get close to him and that my friend is what im talking about. 

superman vibrating through a juggernaut with a kryptonite suit it would pirece his heart or cut it causeing internal bleading witch superman cant heal from leaving him dieing with small particle of kryptonite in his heart an body. it would end in a tie or juggernaut winner for such a unpreditable fatality. 

that or  Jugg gets Galactus to make him one of his heralds.  Endowed him with a small fraction of his ever-renewing power, and  juggernauts powers and abilitys will be amped  and he will also now ble to manipulate matter and energy in ways far beyond human comprehension, plus Galactus intelligence and Knowlege unlocks all of juggernauts Untold powers. Then juggernauts Would wipe superman off the face of the earth.
#603 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kingzila: theres no prep in this fight...and there no Kyptonite in marvel for reeds to get
#604 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingzila:
ive already listed many ways superman can take out juggernaught without even having to fight him so this threads over unless someone tells me juggernaught can react at many times light speed other than that ive listed a bunch of reasons superman wins case closed

#605 Posted by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"

@Kingzila:
ive already listed many ways superman can take out juggernaught without even having to fight him so this threads over unless someone tells me juggernaught can react at many times light speed other than that ive listed a bunch of reasons superman wins case closed

"

well these are my ways juggernauts could win 
#606 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kingzila:

which wouldnt thanks to supermans super speed/ phasing/invisiblity and being able to do any of the things i said in seconds.
#607 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot: 
Superman can vibrate to phasing ghost? Don't you at least need speed force to do so in the DC U? 
Wait no...no this doesn't add up at all. :[ 
#608 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished:
lol supermans just very skilled with speed
#609 Edited by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot:  
Lol. No but he really can't do that without speed force in the DC U. Zoom can't even do that and hes the fastest of the fast. 
So yeah. THE JUGGERNAUT! takes this.
#610 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished:
he can do it....
#611 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"@Kingzila: he did the vibrating to cyborb bty, he can also vibrate invisible, phase and can vibrate fast enough telepath doesnt effect him, hes put darksied into the sun that way while having a nice chat to him and wasnt even going max speed and i didnt see darksied teleporting away as they were moving way to fast to concentrate like that, superman can send people to the phantom zone with a phantom zone arrow lol and im pretty sure theres been guns to do the same thing, superman can hit the sun extremely fast in under 10 seconds and if hes with juggernaught it doesnt count as bfr as hed keep juggernaught with him in the suns core while supermans hitting planet moving levels and if juggernaught teleported lightyears away lol thats running away and hes out as i though someone said no BFR,  sorry i dont got the scans of this stuff though im sure most poeple could confirm most of this if they know supermans feats. Bty juggernaught couldnt teleport while supermans moving him at lightspeeds as he doesnt have the sorta thought proccessing. "

juggernaught dies for these reasons
#612 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot:  
Lol, you think the Jugg would let Supes pick him up?
Jugg has limitless strength.
#613 Posted by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@Valtot said:

"@Valtot said:
"@Kingzila: he did the vibrating to cyborb bty, he can also vibrate invisible, phase and can vibrate fast enough telepath doesnt effect him, hes put darksied into the sun that way while having a nice chat to him and wasnt even going max speed and i didnt see darksied teleporting away as they were moving way to fast to concentrate like that, superman can send people to the phantom zone with a phantom zone arrow lol and im pretty sure theres been guns to do the same thing, superman can hit the sun extremely fast in under 10 seconds and if hes with juggernaught it doesnt count as bfr as hed keep juggernaught with him in the suns core while supermans hitting planet moving levels and if juggernaught teleported lightyears away lol thats running away and hes out as i though someone said no BFR,  sorry i dont got the scans of this stuff though im sure most poeple could confirm most of this if they know supermans feats. Bty juggernaught couldnt teleport while supermans moving him at lightspeeds as he doesnt have the sorta thought proccessing. "
juggernaught dies for these reasons "

Yo The winner is juggernaught nuff said man.

#614 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

yes yous are correct the juggernaught wins for no reason watsoever because juggernaughts immune to the phantom zone, can survive in the suns core with ease, and has many times light speed reactions i guess your right for those reasons he can defeat superman (kidding)

#615 Edited by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot:  
I didn't know Superman carries those phantom arrows around 24/7. (Remember no prep time.)
How would supes even get Jugg to the core of the sun? Jugg is way stronger than Supes. 
Supes has light speed but still don't know how that would even help him really take down the Jugg or carry him up to the sun. 
#616 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished:
superman keeps them in the fortress but could grab one easily if needed 
superman can hit the sun in seconds with someone like darksied, superman could also do it with a continent lol so no need to even touch juggernaught but juggernaught is not stronger than superman hes just got the momentum thing to help him. Superman could easily grab juggernaught and sun drop him as theres no way he could defend against someone whos moving at multiple times the speed of light, im sorry but your not making valid reasons to how he stopped this and everything youv said ive gone over in other posts and i know im going to have to repeat myself but actually make a valid point to how he stops someoen moving at multiple times light speed from putting him in the sun in seconds when he doesnt even have a light speed reactions?.
#617 Posted by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot  
The Juggernaut possesses untold power, mystical in nature, which enhances his Speed, strength to an as yet unknown degree and makes him a seemingly irresistible, unstoppable being  with this being said you have a vary unpredictable Juggernaut and there is alot of out comes to how he wins this battle.
#618 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Juggernaut vs Superman-Juggernaut 
Normal Juggernaut vs Superman- juggernaut 
Current Juggernaut vs Superman- Superman
#619 Posted by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:

"Classic Juggernaut vs Superman-Juggernaut Normal Juggernaut vs Superman- juggernaut Current Juggernaut vs Superman- Superman "

Hmm okay the guy didnt say witch Juggernaut so i am assuming its the Classic Juggernaut   or Normal Juggernaut. 

Good looking out @daak1212 .
#620 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

most likely a current juggernaught as its normaly the current versions less stated otherwise, so im guessing superman wins as no one told a reason they just say juggernuaght wins while i said reasons

#621 Posted by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:

"most likely a current juggernaught as its normaly the current versions less stated otherwise "

Any ways Juggernaut wins, Thread close

#622 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut wins. But not because he is unstoppable and immune to pain. Because he can cast magical spells, forcefield and momentum stealing.

#623 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:

trion juggernaught could cast spells, the others are classic juggernaught- current juggernaught doesnt possess these and superman doesnt need to physically hurt him to take him down for example lifting up the continent there on and into space they go, or straight out punching him to china when hes not moving- or punching him into space when hes not moving at high speeds than procceed to easily move him into the sun
#624 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: trion juggernaught could cast spells, the others are classic juggernaught- current juggernaught doesnt possess these and superman doesnt need to physically hurt him to take him down for example lifting up the continent there on and into space they go, or straight out punching him to china when hes not moving- or punching him into space when hes not moving at high speeds than procceed to easily move him into the sun "

Read the OP. No bfr.
#625 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
thats why he physically takes juggernaught into space where he procceeds to use outside help to hurt him like a sun lol but as long as hes right with juggernaught its not counted as BFR because its not like he just teleported him to the other side of universe hes actually still with juggernaught continuing the battle in space
#626 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
"@goken114: Uh.... just to reply, I have a pic I've already posted. Once again, crossovers are unreliable.

Though this image is pretty kickass...
"

This is why i never take crossovers seriously.
#627 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: thats why he physically takes juggernaught into space where he procceeds to use outside help to hurt him like a sun lol but as long as hes right with juggernaught its not counted as BFR because its not like he just teleported him to the other side of universe hes actually still with juggernaught continuing the battle in space "

He can't use outside help. Juggs has a forcefield.
#628 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
it wont matter as juggernuaghts force field cant keep him alive in the sun. Its not stated on the OP he cant use outside help otherwise doing things like using the enviroment would be banned so people couldnt throw cars at eachover or push people into volcanos etc.. a sun is basically that except in space. EVERY characters strength is there weakness for example silver surfers power cosmic is his strength but its his weakness as it can be drained, captain marvels magical lightning is his strength but its also his weakness as it works to reverse him not just change him, hulks gamma radiation is his strength but it can be drained so its his weakness, supermans solar energy is his strength but it can be drained so its his weakness. So basicaly  you can always figure out someones weakness by watether there strength is.  

wait some characters dont have weakness like omnipotent beings though even people like spectre have weaknesses
#629 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23:
it wont matter as juggernuaghts force field cant keep him alive in the sun. Its not stated on the OP he cant use outside help otherwise doing things like using the enviroment would be banned so people couldnt throw cars at eachover or push people into volcanos etc.. a sun is basically that except in space. EVERY characters strength is there weakness for example silver surfers power cosmic is his strength but its his weakness as it can be drained, captain marvels magical lightning is his strength but its also his weakness as it works to reverse him not just change him, hulks gamma radiation is his strength but it can be drained so its his weakness, supermans solar energy is his strength but it can be drained so its his weakness. So basicaly  you can always figure out someones weakness by watether there strength is.   wait some characters dont have weakness like omnipotent beings though even people like spectre have weaknesses "

You never get outside help in a battle. It's between the two.  

Taking Juggs to the Sun is Battle Field Removel (aka not on Earth)
#630 Posted by manx422 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has infinite strength
He wins

#631 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@manx422 said:
"Superman has infinite strength He wins "

No he doesn't
#632 Posted by manx422 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he does

#633 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@manx422 said:
"Yes he does "

He doesn't have infinite strength. How does he?
#634 Posted by manx422 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

He lifted book of infinite pages

#635 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@manx422 said:
"He lifted book of infinite pages "

When?
#636 Posted by manx422 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Crisis Superman Beyond

#637 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@manx422 said:
"Final Crisis Superman Beyond "

Does not give him infinite strength.
#638 Posted by manx422 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it does

#639 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@manx422 said:
"Yes it does "

Nah.
#640 Posted by manx422 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

YES

#641 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:

its not BFR when he stays with juggernaught but if he plain and simple punched juggernaught into orbit than you call that BFR  

he means that because superman has demonstrated high end strength feats 3 times- slowing the fall of eternity- lifting infinity- being used to move the gears of meggadon which cant be quantified in strength as theres basicalyl a infinite number of gears
#642 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
but i wouldnt call it infinite strength more on the lines of high end strength but with the capacity to rapidly increase it with seemingly no limits (increasing with sun boosts with no known limits shown on how much he can absorb)
#643 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#644 Posted by tensor (4095 posts) - - Show Bio

supes

#645 Posted by termiteone4ever (7132 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes got this again  

#646 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Juggs?  Classic and normal would beat Superman even with BFR.  Current Juggs dies.
#647 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1149 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" Supes got this again   "
No. He hasnt got magic on his side. While classic Juggernaut can absorb Supes speed by his force-field and then kill him. Juggernauts feats ====> Supes feats.
#648 Posted by Mackeja (325 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro said:
" Stalemate(Superman can't really hurt Juggernaut, Juggernaut can't touch Superman). "
unless it's some ridiculous OP crazy version of superman, (or SA superman,) then this exactly.
#649 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1149 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mackeja said:
" @Ziro said:
" Stalemate(Superman can't really hurt Juggernaut, Juggernaut can't touch Superman). "
unless it's some ridiculous OP crazy version of superman, (or SA superman,) then this exactly. "
Classic Juggernaut can touch Superman. You will ask me -"HOW?!" Well... he can use his force-field to absorb Supes momentum and then he can make Supes bleed.
#650 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jedisupermaster said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" Supes got this again   "
No. He hasnt got magic on his side. While classic Juggernaut can absorb Supes speed by his force-field and then kill him. Juggernauts feats ====> Supes feats. "
You don't need magic to beat Juggernaut. Juggernaut will be BFR'ed and that's the least Superman can do to him. If I recall correctly, Nimrod made Juggy scream with sonics. And Superman's scream is able to shatter mountains and neutralize nuclear explosions. Juggernaut's forcefield's absorption is not permanent (if he even has it), it's not like Flash's speed steal. What are Juggernaut's feats? Not being able to dig himself out of a trllion tons of rock? Or getting his ass dropped from a stairway by Beast? Or being humiliated by Spider-Man and put in liquid concrete?