Superman Vs Juggernaut

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#551  Edited By SupremeBeing
@superdemon:   So what are you trying to prove by stalking me over the internet? like some weirdo? 

You know something you have reached beyond the level of a Troll....

No Caption Provided
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#552  Edited By tensor

thought this battle was done

SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#553  Edited By SupremeBeing
@tensor:  Yea me too but there seems to be a stalker on the vine.
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SupremeBeing: bahahahahaha I actually watched that Brock match. He was my fav. in WWE. lol
Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555  Edited By Star_Lord
Current Juggs gets wrecked, like nothing.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556  Edited By superdemon
@SupremeBeing said:
" @tensor:  Yea me too but there seems to be a stalker on the vine. "
Quit sending naked pics to people via PM. 
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557  Edited By SupremeBeing
@superdemon:  Stop Infecting the threads with you're utter Ignorance.

@Supermanwithatan01: Yea Brock is one of my favs, i like both Brock and Bobby evenly they were some real beats  lol.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#558  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@napoleon said:
" @SupremeBeing: he isn't imovable, so it isnt that. 
supes has been moved, punched and beaten to death.
If jugs gets his hands on him, even if it takes a million years then its the unstopable object vs the nigh-invulneble but mortal and killable object "
I'm willing to wipe away the Onslaught saga, since everyone seems to agree that it was a PIS. I only read the first prelude section years ago and remembered the Juggernaut thing.

And if this battle went on for a million year. Wouldn't Juggernaut die of old age? I'm actually asking. Also going on for a million years will benefit Superman as seen in the likes of Kingdom Come, Superman 1 millon etc. He gets more powerful throughout his life in front of the sun.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#559  Edited By Mercy_

LOL. Wow. Irony is pretty damn hilarious. 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#560  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Dark Huntress said:
" LOL. Wow. Irony is pretty damn hilarious.  "
I'm glad someone else caught the hilarity of the situation. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561  Edited By Mercy_
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
I'm glad someone else caught the hilarity of the situation.  "
I'm debating flagging. Sick of his s#!t.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562  Edited By Supreme Marvel

>_<

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#563  Edited By Magian

Wow. lol

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
I'm debating flagging. Sick of his s#!t. "
Trolls trolling each other? 
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Trolls trolling each other?  "
New wave.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566  Edited By Mercy_
@Lance Uppercut: SupremeBeing. Are you aware of what his previous accounts are? 

@Supreme Marvel said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Trolls trolling each other?  "
New wave. "
>__________< Seriously?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Dark Huntress: Not really. I haven't kept up with the battle forums since well, I upgraded. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568  Edited By Mercy_
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Dark Huntress: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

That takes a particular brand of ridiculousness not even f****** invented yet. That's like Hitler apologizing to the jews or something insane like that. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570  Edited By Mercy_
@Lance Uppercut: That's after he was banned on a previous account. :P
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#571  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Dark Huntress: LMFAO
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572  Edited By superdemon

I was pm'd a list of his names. Wow. 

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573  Edited By Mercy_
@Lance Uppercut: Oh, Arrow owned him once when he denied it. Posted his IP and everything. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#574  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

lol this has gotten hysterical
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#575  Edited By SupremeBeing

@The Dark Huntress:

Wow why does every single thread end with School Girl Gossip about me? And no one owns me unless they actually beat me in a real fight so you must be confused with someone else lol. Now as far as this IP stuff and alternate names i have no clue  on what you are talking about, i just moved here not too long ago... like less then a month lol.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#576  Edited By Mercy_
@SupremeBeing: If you don't want to be talked about then don't make a name for yourself trolling. It's as simple as that. You're quite obvious between the Superman trolling, the both quoting and @replying, the Thought Robot and Ass Goblin poster and numerous other things. Not to mention that you asked Sexy Merc to comment on a picture (for the photoshopped quest) on your previous account that you also had in the gallery of your Mr. Destroyer account. So if you're going to troll, which really seems to be what you're here to do, the least you could do is be a little creative about it. Arrow checked your IP to see if it matched a previous account of your's an lo and behold, it did. You played it off as you being the cousin of the person with the matching IP and that you had that picture in your gallery because he wanted to mess with us. Not all that convincing, to be completely honest. So like I said, if you're going to troll and use alternate accounts after your previous ones get banned, the least you can do is be creative about it. Makes it more rewarding for us when we call you out on being an alt. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577  Edited By Mercy_
@superdemon said:
" I was pm'd a list of his names. Wow.  "
How many?
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578  Edited By superdemon
@The Dark Huntress said:

" @superdemon said:

" I was pm'd a list of his names. Wow.  "
How many? "
There were 7 "for sure's" and a list of "possibles". Possibles had 4. And he said it was only within 2 months or so. 
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579  Edited By SupremeBeing
@The Dark Huntress:  So by you stalking me and making false claims is you're way of coping in life? wow i didn't know i was on you're mind 24/7 lol. And who is Mr Destroyer? and those pics you talk about i don't even own them, but i did save the ass goblin one and the thought robot one because i thought they were funny those are the only pics that i have that you speak of, as for the personal pics of Mr Destroyer or who ever you're talking about i have no clue about those and i frankly don't want to know.  All i do is post my opinions on this site just like everyone else, the really funny thing is how seriously people can get over some things when they have no clue on what they are talking about.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580  Edited By Mercy_
@SupremeBeing: You're talking to me like I'm an idiot and I don't know what I'm talking about when I do and I find it insulting. I'm done here. 
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581  Edited By SupremeBeing
@The Dark Huntress:  Don't get mad because i just called you out on all of you're 9th grade school girl gossip BS... You're the one who insists on stalking me wherever i go on this site, which is a bit creepy and weird, so please stop with the Ignorance and the utter Nonsense... Thank You and Good Day... Mam.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582  Edited By Freefa11
@the human Juggernaut: Wait, you mean they finally showed what happened like 10 years ago, in a recent Spiderman comic? Geez, talk about late. Do you know which one exactly? I kind of want to check it out. 

Also, do you know how Juggernaut wound up getting trapped in the shadows? I have a complete blank spot on that point. It's like one issue he was comatose in the Mansion's infirmary, the next he was punching his way out of a shadow in one of Warren's winter homes somewhere.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583  Edited By Boneapart
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @napoleon said:
I'm willing to wipe away the Onslaught saga, since everyone seems to agree that it was a PIS. I only read the first prelude section years ago and remembered the Juggernaut thing.And if this battle went on for a million year. Wouldn't Juggernaut die of old age? I'm actually asking. Also going on for a million years will benefit Superman as seen in the likes of Kingdom Come, Superman 1 millon etc. He gets more powerful throughout his life in front of the sun. "

@Supreme Marvel:  

no 1. jugs would not die of old age he is imortal 
no 2. supes isn't he is just really long lived, he does get a little stronger with age, but not much. Chilling out in the sun is kind of cheating since he does get more powerfull the more solar energy he absorbs 
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#584  Edited By Boneapart

And i do know that current jugs is depowered and he would die from a finger flick, i discused this much earliar in the thread and a few of us agreed it wouldn't be fair to have a depowered jugs. also if there was BFR jugs would be screwed in a second. and for God sake can people stop bringing up silver age or BFR, none of these things are included in this discusion, if you want to change the discusion make a seprate thread or demand the OP to change. 

And my personal opinion on a silver age vs jugs battle would be the supes still couldn't do s##t, he could never defy the laws of magic so there. 

also thos of you who say stalemate or jugs will never tag him or hurt him have obviously never seen a superman fight, he is going to keep fighting the only way he is going to do it is by staying still and punching, even if he blitzed he still has to confirm the kill, and if he smacks jugs around when he's moving or prepared he's going to stop to see what his punches are doing to him, then he's going to get a beating. Once that happens jugs will break supes and burriey him deep in the ground, no sun, no power 

I am not a supes hater or a jugs fanboy. This is just how I see it, supes shouldn't be able to do crap in this fight and if you review that slow durable people have kicked the crap out of, stalemated, or had a good match against supes just because of their durabilty, then supes is dead
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#585  Edited By jasraj
@The Dark Huntress:
Dude, lay off it, stop accusing supreme being of this stuff ,be cool
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586  Edited By superdemon
@jasraj said:
" @The Dark Huntress:
Dude, lay off it, stop accusing supreme being of this stuff ,be cool "
She's not wrong about it though. It's 100% true. Moderator's have confirmed it with IP comparisons.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#587  Edited By jasraj
@superdemon:
I don't know, what if its brother? and Dark Huntress is ok, but she came onto me just because I said ona thread that it has been done before, other than that I'm fine
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#588  Edited By Mercy_
@jasraj said:

" @superdemon:
I don't know, what if its brother? and Dark Huntress is ok, but she came onto me just because I said ona thread that it has been done before, other than that I'm fine "

First of all, you're making it sound like I'm hitting on you, which I'm not. Nobody "came onto" you. I called you out on being hypocritical by saying that somebody's fight was spite and that it had been done before, when nine out ten of the battles that you make are either A. Horrible mismatches 2. Spite (your OP usually consists of you stating a winner, which means that you had a set winner in mind when making the battle, qualifying it as spite) or 3. have been done before.  

@jasraj said:

" @The Dark Huntress:
Dude, lay off it, stop accusing supreme being of this stuff ,be cool "

When you know your facts and when you know the entire situation (which you obviously don't), then come talk to me about this again. He trolls Superman, he says derogatory and insulting things to other users and he has been banned on other accounts (with matching IPs) at least three times before. 
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#589  Edited By thegreatfour
@The Dark Huntress: more people making your life a tiny bit harder...Unless you like doing this
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590  Edited By Mercy_
@thegreatfour: Shrugs. 
MrErbac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591  Edited By MrErbac

To the people saying Superman is too fast to get hit by Juggernaut, first of all, Superman has got hit plenty of times by enemies who don't have super speed, second, Thor has had no problems hitting people with super speed and Juggernaut had no problem hitting him. Another thing, Superman is not stronger than Hulk or Juggernaut, stop overrating his strength. And one more thing, when Superman and Doomsday killed each other, think about it, if Superman and Juggernaut came at each other that same way, only Superman would've died. Juggernaut has never died, Superman has shown he can die.
Kingzila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592  Edited By Kingzila
@why so serious said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @why so serious: I'm not wet for Juggernaut . You can say what you want , troll , but don't think it will make you look smart . GTFO already . "
Ok, I'll say what I want.  ( which is the truth actually ). 

Superman kills Juggernaut.

@Nerd Of A Hero said:
" Jaggernaut charges into thecity, Superman grab's him from behind and throws him to the sun.  

THE END. XD lmao. "
Couldn't have put it better myself.... "

Besides giving him vast superhuman strength, the mystical energy of Cyttorak gives the Juggernaut an extraordinary degree of resistance to all forms of injury. The Juggernaut can shield himself even further from injury by mentally surrounding himself with a force field. Enveloped by his force field, the Juggernaut has survived the fiery explosion of a truck transporting a huge quantity of oil without any injury whatsoever. The Juggernaut can survive indefinitely without food, water,or oxygen. He is sustained by his mystical energies alone. Plus The Juggernaut  possessed telepathic abilities and certain mystical powers.  

with all thise being said i think if superman dose grab Juggernaut and throws him into outer space thinking hes going into the sun, your wrong cause Everyone knows Juggernaut can Change Momentum in air and can also shift gravity an teleport so sup will have to come up with another way of getting rid of the unstoppable Juggernaut .

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#593  Edited By crackerjack82
@MrErbac: 
 I hate to do this, i am not a fan, but superman pulled 1/3 to 1/2 of the earths weight, 1/3 of the earth is like 22 sextrillions, granted it is really a measure of torque not strength but that is semantics.

Hulk has the Potential of being stronger, this Juggs is crazy though
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594  Edited By Valtot

superman doesnt have to throw juggernaught he can just grab the continent there on and throw it into the sun lol, or just vibrates threw juggernaughts chest and vibrates again killing juggernaught, or just grab juggernaught at light speed and put him in the suns core in under 10 seconds, or send him to the phantom zone where powers dont work. If bfr is not alloud theres a alternate option, superman takesthe fight into the suns core in a few seconds where hed slaughter juggernaught and if juggernaught teleported away thats BFR he loses lol

Kingzila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#595  Edited By Kingzila
@Valtot said:

"superman doesnt have to throw juggernaught he can just grab the continent there on and throw it into the sun lol, or just vibrates threw juggernaughts chest and vibrates again killing juggernaught, or just grab juggernaught at light speed and put him in the suns core in under 10 seconds, or send him to the phantom zone where powers dont work. If bfr is not alloud theres a alternate option, superman takesthe fight into the suns core in a few seconds where hed slaughter juggernaught and if juggernaught teleported away thats BFR he loses lol "

AH sorry but do you have scans of super man Vibrating through somone or Grabing them an traveling with then at ligh speed an puting them into the sun, nope it sounds childish and from what i know superman can only send someone to the phamton zone from the Fortress plus juggernaught is a telepath so he could create portals and come out. id like to see scans showing supermans feats doing the other stuff you said lol.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596  Edited By Valtot
@Kingzila:
he did the vibrating to cyborb bty, he can also vibrate invisible, phase and can vibrate fast enough telepath doesnt effect him, hes put darksied into the sun that way while having a nice chat to him and wasnt even going max speed and i didnt see darksied teleporting away as they were moving way to fast to concentrate like that, superman can send people to the phantom zone with a phantom zone arrow lol and im pretty sure theres been guns to do the same thing, superman can hit the sun extremely fast in under 10 seconds and if hes with juggernaught it doesnt count as bfr as hed keep juggernaught with him in the suns core while supermans hitting planet moving levels and if juggernaught teleported lightyears away lol thats running away and hes out as i though someone said no BFR,  sorry i dont got the scans of this stuff though im sure most poeple could confirm most of this if they know supermans feats. Bty juggernaught couldnt teleport while supermans moving him at lightspeeds as he doesnt have the sorta thought proccessing.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#597  Edited By PirateKing69

Current Juggy.... Superman stomps!

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#598  Edited By nefarious

Superman would need prep time to defeat Juggernaut. 

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the super vibrating man 

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#600  Edited By Valtot
@Nefarious:
ive listed a bunch of ways he could easily defeat juggernaught but anyway superman can create his own prep time by vibrating phasing/invisible and with his super intelligence and super speed combined he would of made a bunch of different ways to defeat him in a couple of seconds