#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6464 posts) - - Show Bio

Current versions of all characters

Everyone is bloodlusted

Marvel gets 1 hour prep

#2 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry I said it but superman gets pounded pretty hard here, hulk solo is a match for him, help from any other top tier makes it a clear win

#3 Posted by brainstorm01 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

and tony with prep??

#4 Posted by andersonsilvaissuperman (97 posts) - - Show Bio

If no Kryptonite, supes wins in a tuf battle with HULK

#5 Edited by Mxyzptlk_CV (1179 posts) - - Show Bio

ironman and warmachine are non-factors in this fight. It comes down to Supes vs Hulk, and bloodlusted superman wins

#6 Posted by Juiceboks (10728 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman and Warmachine get one shotted and Hulk if nothing else gets BFRed before he can think of what to hit.

#7 Posted by SheenLantern (6903 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry I said it but superman gets pounded pretty hard here, hulk solo is a match for him, help from any other top tier makes it a clear win

Yeah, no.

IM and WM get pulverized in the first nanosecond of the fight, Superman picks up Hulk and throws him into the sun.

#8 Posted by mikesterman (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

Sorry I said it but superman gets pounded pretty hard here, hulk solo is a match for him, help from any other top tier makes it a clear win

@sheenlantern said:

Yeah, no.

IM and WM get pulverized in the first nanosecond of the fight, Superman picks up Hulk and throws him into the sun.

this

#9 Posted by MasterMouse (3746 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by OreoAssassin (6251 posts) - - Show Bio

Crushes them in seconds

#11 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

ironman and warmachine are non-factors in this fight. It comes down to Supes vs Hulk, and bloodlusted superman wins

Ironman and Warmachine get one shotted and Hulk if nothing else gets BFRed before he can think of what to hit.

#12 Posted by NICK31898 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Um, this?? Or did we all just ignore that this is Tony with prep?

#14 Posted by NICK31898 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

It is one hour of prep! He needs to go out, try to find someone that has krypton it's which is extremely rare. That or try to build a brand new suit that can go up against a BLOODLUSTED SUPERMAN.

Ironman and War Machine are bloodlusted too but this doesn't change anything with their armor. They may get mad and fight harder but it won't make their armor any better. And hulk is always bloodlusted anyway I guess. But Superman will have no trouble with IM or WM, he just does a speed blitz and ends them pretty quick. Then he will only have trouble with hulk. But I think Supes punches the baker in the nads and takes the cake.

#16 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: @laughingstock: well also i am pretty sure that Iron Man could with one hour of prep go and get his Thor Buster Armor or his Phoenix Buster Armor. i will admit that War Machine is absolutely useless in this fight and he might not have ever existed but if Tony is allowed to go get one of the previously mentioned Armors he might stand a better chance (might!)

for right now though Supes wins because hes blood lusted

#18 Edited by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

#21 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (7039 posts) - - Show Bio

A never ending debate.

#23 Posted by pooty (11719 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: @nick31898: What has Tony done with 1 hr prep that could take down Superman? Tony has had years of prep and still can't beat Thor or Hulk.

#24 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20253 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman takes it handily enough. What have tony and wm done to put him even close to this match? tbh, I don't recall current hulk doing anything on scale of superman either.

And yeah, tony with one hour prep is totally going to take on superman. /sarcasm.

#25 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

@spiderbuck: @nick31898: What has Tony done with 1 hr prep that could take down Superman? Tony has had years of prep and still can't beat Thor or Hulk.

He has beaten both the Hulk and Red Hulk before, and Thor has not plot device waiting to be exploited. If Earth 3 Supes and Atomica both have been able to obtain Kryptonite with ZERO effort, I'm betting Tony with all of his resources can get ahold of some.

Superman wins pretty handily here. He one shots them all at once, realistically speaking. He swats War Machine and Tony away like flies (all the prep in the universe won't do a thing if your opponent can punch the earth into atomic waste) and pulls Hulk up into space till he faints. (something he usually does). There is absolutely nothing they can do to Superman. The new 52 version soloed Lantern, Flash and Batman, and that team actually has a much BIGGER chance at doing anything to him yet they could not stop him.

War Machine has beaten Ares and Ultimo. Of course he's no match for Superman, but he's no slouch.

#26 Posted by pooty (11719 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: He has beaten both the Hulk and Red Hulk before, and Thor has not plot device waiting to be exploited. If Earth 3 Supes and Atomica both have been able to obtain Kryptonite with ZERO effort, I'm betting Tony with all of his resources can get ahold of some

If this fight takes place in Marvel then he won't get kryptonite in an hour. If it is in DC, no one on his team is aware of the Kryptonite weakness. Even if he does get it, how many times has superman beaten opponents with kryptonite? Kryptonite is no sure win even against "nice" Superman. Bloodlusted Superman is faster then any of his opponents can react. And has resisted kryptonite many times in the past.

#27 Posted by Saren (25083 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@spiderbuck: @nick31898: What has Tony done with 1 hr prep that could take down Superman? Tony has had years of prep and still can't beat Thor or Hulk.

He has beaten both the Hulk and Red Hulk before, and Thor has not plot device waiting to be exploited. If Earth 3 Supes and Atomica both have been able to obtain Kryptonite with ZERO effort, I'm betting Tony with all of his resources can get ahold of some.

Ultraman obtained kryptonite by breaking into LexCorp and stealing it from the safe of a man he knew possessed kryptonite. Atomica obtained kryptonite by cutting off a sliver of it from Despero's unconscious body after Martian Manhunter beat him up . Tony does not even know what kryptonite is or where to find it, knowledge both Ultraman and Atomica both possessed beforehand. Depending on which universe this takes place in, kryptonite probably doesn't even exist.

War Machine has beaten Ares and Ultimo. Of course he's no match for Superman, but he's no slouch.

This might be the first time I've ever seen someone bring up Ares in a debate about whether someone could stand up to Superman.

Moderator
#28 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7975 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Stark & James Rhodes get recycled.

Hulk earns another trip to space.

Online
#29 Edited by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@spiderbuck: He has beaten both the Hulk and Red Hulk before, and Thor has not plot device waiting to be exploited. If Earth 3 Supes and Atomica both have been able to obtain Kryptonite with ZERO effort, I'm betting Tony with all of his resources can get ahold of some

If this fight takes place in Marvel then he won't get kryptonite in an hour. If it is in DC, no one on his team is aware of the Kryptonite weakness. Even if he does get it, how many times has superman beaten opponents with kryptonite? Kryptonite is no sure win even against "nice" Superman. Bloodlusted Superman is faster then any of his opponents can react. And has resisted kryptonite many times in the past.

Valid points. I guess this is a thread that can be locked at this point. Bloodlusted and BFR on the table makes this pretty one sided.

Edit: I forgot that Iron Man has the Space Gem.

Team Stomps / Spite.

#30 Edited by XiiX (9469 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

Ironman and Warmachine get one shotted and Hulk if nothing else gets BFRed before he can think of what to hit.

#31 Edited by Pipxeroth (519 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm assuming hulk is just supposed to stand there while superman lifts him into outer space?

Also hulk is not "always bloodlusted". However, i think bloodlusted supes could take it a good 7/10 with BFR

- Pip

#32 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, ironman is a legit top tier, he has taken many blows from hulk, Hercules, gladiator and namor before and hung around in fights with them. Supes is not one shorting either him or WM unless he really really tries from the beginning and in character he won't do that, not even bloodlusted he won't. Like I said he can't and won't win this battle and anybody that thinks so thinks marvel characters very flimsy compared to there DC counterparts.

#33 Posted by patrat18 (10851 posts) - - Show Bio

ironman and warmachine are non-factors in this fight. It comes down to Supes vs Hulk, and bloodlusted superman wins

#35 Posted by SheenLantern (6903 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm assuming hulk is just supposed to stand there while superman lifts him into outer space?

He wouldn't have much of a choice, do you know how fast Superman is? Hulk would be a statue, he'd be in the sun before he had time to even think about blinking.

#36 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

If they have knowledge about Superman, Tony will make somekind of energy drainer (until he already has one) and similar things.

#37 Posted by pooty (11719 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: LOL. Iron Man is nowhere near a top tier when it comes to a powerhouse like supes. If you think supes is not one shotting them both then you haven't read much of him especially the new 52 version. Supes with his morals on speedblitz an army of giant mechs with much more advanced technology adapted to take him down. The only instance that you see superman struggling against a mech/suit is when he was severly depowered and weakened yet he was able to power himself out of that situation regardless. And we are even talking about a bloodlusted supes. Yea there is no way in hell that the team has a chance. Iron Man and War Machine would fair better as cheerleaders for hulk in this fight. unfortunately hulk gets punched into space and you see a slight *poof* from a distance. SUPERSTOMP.

Agreed. IM is not top tier. When IM fought Sentry. Sentry stomped him. When IM fought Thor(after Civil War) Thor stomped him. When IM fought Mangog, IM absorbed the energy of an entire city and could only stun Mangog. In Civil War, The Vision disabled his armor just by phasing through him. a feat Superman can duplicate. IM and WM can cause supes some discomfort by using sonic attacks. But that's about it. And Hulk can be BFR'd. Thor BFR'd Hulk in "Fear Itself". When superman fought WW bloodlusted, he took her near the sun in seconds. Supes murders this marvel team

#39 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: "some kind of energy drainer"? see now you're just making stuff up. where was that energy drainer all those times Thor stomped him like a tin can? Or every other time he gets stomped for that matter. Tony is just a guy in a suit and up against superman he stands as much of a chance asan ant vs you. And just how the hell is he supposed to drain superman? as far as I can tell nobody can or has done it unless you're a villain of parasite's caliber. face it. superman comfortable stomps IM and WM by simple breathing on them, then proceeds to take Hulk for the ride of his life around the moon. Even morals on superman wins easily.

1.Lol, at making things up, this is new kind of argument I see people use between each other, whenver the disagree with something. Iron Man is capable of making such a thing if he was able to make weapon that could depower other characters by nanobots or drain King Thor's energy with his mineral.

2.Thor (normal) doesn't have any energy that could be drained from him, Superman has it.

3.This whole post is far from using any real arguments, rather starting a flamewar. Superman would have to prove he can resist to that energy drainer.

#40 Edited by jojjimbo (2463 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, Tony & Rhodey cant hurt Clark nor will they last long enough to even be a nuisances in this battle, in the end it will comedown to Hulk and Superman, and i have to go with Sups on that one, He's much faster, stronger more durable etc etc....

#41 Posted by Deathstroke02 (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes... Iron Man and War Machine can't really help in the fight... And if they're bloodlusted, Superman can simply take Hulk and throw him into the sun... Even if that's not allowed, Superman is stronger and a lot faster, and is also bloodlusted so, he can rip the Hulk before he gets mad

#42 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man solo's

Hulk solo's

War Machine stalemates

Hulk and Ironman have both beat Galactus before and War Machine is Tony's Equal so he should stalemate.

#43 Edited by Deathstroke02 (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter said:

Iron Man solo's

Hulk solo's

War Machine stalemates

Hulk and Ironman have both beat Galactus before and War Machine is Tony's Equal so he should stalemate.

Seriously? You're underestimating Superman

#44 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter said:

Iron Man solo's

Hulk solo's

War Machine stalemates

Hulk and Ironman have both beat Galactus before and War Machine is Tony's Equal so he should stalemate.

Seriously? You're underestimating Superman

You're overrating the guy that Batman made bleed in one punch

who's arch rival is a business man

a guy who got powned by Grundy

ect,

#45 Posted by cooljammy18 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man solo's

Hulk solo's

War Machine stalemates

Hulk and Ironman have both beat Galactus before and War Machine is Tony's Equal so he should stalemate.

Your trolling is way too obvious. Step it up.

Iron Man and War Machines are non-factors here and Superman is bloodlusted, meaning he'll punt their heads off instantly. This is basically a Superman vs Hulk thread with some annoyances on the side. I do side with Superman winning because of his combination of extreme strength and speed and overall powerset could have him overwhelm Hulk on the usual basis.

#46 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter said:

Iron Man solo's

Hulk solo's

War Machine stalemates

Hulk and Ironman have both beat Galactus before and War Machine is Tony's Equal so he should stalemate.

Your trolling is way too obvious. Step it up.

Iron Man and War Machines are non-factors here and Superman is bloodlusted, meaning he'll punt their heads off instantly. This is basically a Superman vs Hulk thread with some annoyances on the side. I do side with Superman winning because of his combination of extreme strength and speed and overall powerset could have him overwhelm Hulk on the usual basis.

Please Superman's not even faster then a speeding bullet he failed to save a whole bunched of tied up soldiers from execution, Grundy who's not even FTL or has building level durability has duked it out with the Superman and beat his azz to the ground

Hulk has easy billion ton strength and Ironman has survived hits from him not to mentioned he's duked it out with FTL Thor.

#47 Posted by cooljammy18 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18 said:

@cara_hunter said:

Iron Man solo's

Hulk solo's

War Machine stalemates

Hulk and Ironman have both beat Galactus before and War Machine is Tony's Equal so he should stalemate.

Your trolling is way too obvious. Step it up.

Iron Man and War Machines are non-factors here and Superman is bloodlusted, meaning he'll punt their heads off instantly. This is basically a Superman vs Hulk thread with some annoyances on the side. I do side with Superman winning because of his combination of extreme strength and speed and overall powerset could have him overwhelm Hulk on the usual basis.

Please Superman's not even faster then a speeding bullet he failed to save a whole bunched of tied up soldiers from execution, Grundy who's not even FTL or has building level durability has duked it out with the Superman and beat his azz to the ground

Hulk has easy billion ton strength and Ironman has survived hits from him not to mentioned he's duked it out with FTL Thor.

STEP IT UP!

#48 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter said:

@cooljammy18 said:

@cara_hunter said:

Iron Man solo's

Hulk solo's

War Machine stalemates

Hulk and Ironman have both beat Galactus before and War Machine is Tony's Equal so he should stalemate.

Your trolling is way too obvious. Step it up.

Iron Man and War Machines are non-factors here and Superman is bloodlusted, meaning he'll punt their heads off instantly. This is basically a Superman vs Hulk thread with some annoyances on the side. I do side with Superman winning because of his combination of extreme strength and speed and overall powerset could have him overwhelm Hulk on the usual basis.

Please Superman's not even faster then a speeding bullet he failed to save a whole bunched of tied up soldiers from execution, Grundy who's not even FTL or has building level durability has duked it out with the Superman and beat his azz to the ground

Hulk has easy billion ton strength and Ironman has survived hits from him not to mentioned he's duked it out with FTL Thor.

STEP IT UP!

What I've said is true lol, so deal with it.

#49 Posted by cooljammy18 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@cooljammy18 said:

@cara_hunter said:

Iron Man solo's

Hulk solo's

War Machine stalemates

Hulk and Ironman have both beat Galactus before and War Machine is Tony's Equal so he should stalemate.

Your trolling is way too obvious. Step it up.

Iron Man and War Machines are non-factors here and Superman is bloodlusted, meaning he'll punt their heads off instantly. This is basically a Superman vs Hulk thread with some annoyances on the side. I do side with Superman winning because of his combination of extreme strength and speed and overall powerset could have him overwhelm Hulk on the usual basis.

Please Superman's not even faster then a speeding bullet he failed to save a whole bunched of tied up soldiers from execution, Grundy who's not even FTL or has building level durability has duked it out with the Superman and beat his azz to the ground

Hulk has easy billion ton strength and Ironman has survived hits from him not to mentioned he's duked it out with FTL Thor.

STEP IT UP!

What I've said is true lol, so deal with it.

Uh huh, sure hun.

#50 Posted by Deathstroke02 (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18 said:

@cara_hunter said:

Iron Man solo's

Hulk solo's

War Machine stalemates

Hulk and Ironman have both beat Galactus before and War Machine is Tony's Equal so he should stalemate.

Your trolling is way too obvious. Step it up.

Iron Man and War Machines are non-factors here and Superman is bloodlusted, meaning he'll punt their heads off instantly. This is basically a Superman vs Hulk thread with some annoyances on the side. I do side with Superman winning because of his combination of extreme strength and speed and overall powerset could have him overwhelm Hulk on the usual basis.

Please Superman's not even faster then a speeding bullet he failed to save a whole bunched of tied up soldiers from execution, Grundy who's not even FTL or has building level durability has duked it out with the Superman and beat his azz to the ground

Hulk has easy billion ton strength and Ironman has survived hits from him not to mentioned he's duked it out with FTL Thor.

Meh, you're just a Superman hater... Or a very lame troll