Superman vs Ironman

• 178 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Lvenger: now you know why he's had to make 5 new accounts ....

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX: Alright now you are being a troll. Superman was mind controlled in that fight, was kicking Wonder Woman's ass and forced her to go almost all out fighting him. She cut his throat with her tiara to stop him for a second and he was healing from that. Way to post out of context scans, that proves your argument is as invalid and as useless as you are.

No, I flat out schooled you here, he got his ass beat by Wonder Woman ( a girl nontheless ) doesnt dodge her punches, she blocks his heat vision and so forth, so you cannot say wonder woman hasnt beaten superman.... I proved you wrong..... I was not comparing wonder woman to Ironman.... Wonder Woman didnt have kryptonite packed on her... if u wanna say im a troll, well you're an illogical fanboy is all u are sir.... I could kill superman with kryptonite... its that easy... people thinking superman can beat tony in a kryptonite suit needs to put down the crack pipe.

Ironman Stomps!

You know what, this statement doesn't need a rebuttal. It just shows how utterly stupid you are. When you think of a better argument, you have my permission to reply.

When you stop with your fanboyism than you can come debate with me again until then, just stop posting.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#153  Edited By Lvenger

@Ancient_0f_Days: I do indeed. That last comment was one of the worst cases for an argument I have ever seen.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By ximpossibrux

Well common sense says that Ironman wins due to Kryptonite > Superman

But Comics seem to be telling us differently when Superman goes against kryptonite

So I guess Superman wins

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Nope, Never made new accounts... I just thought of better ones was all.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@XImpossibruX said:

But Comics seem to be telling us differently when Superman goes against kryptonite

So I guess Superman wins

Gotta say what ya gotta say to get the fanboys to quit crying cause if you say Ironman wins in your opinion than it will hurt their cv feelings.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX: (Sigh) Another idiotic user who assumes that just because my AV is Superman, I'm a Superman fanboy. That is not the case. There are plenty of people who can beat Superman. Unfortunately, Iron Man is not one of them. And talking about fanboyism, have a look in the mirror.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Lvenger: Does this mean I'm an Ironman fanboy? :O

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TERMINATORXX said:

@XImpossibruX said:

So I guess Superman wins

Gotta say what ya gotta say to get the fanboys to quit crying cause if you say Ironman wins in your opinion than it will hurt their cv feelings.

@Lvenger said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

On that note Ironman stomps!

Kryptonite will kill Superman so you guys need to stop with the fanboyism. Supermans dead... I could kill Superman with kryptonite, its that easy.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX: (Sigh) Another idiotic user who assumes that just because my AV is Superman, I'm a Superman fanboy. That is not the case. There are plenty of people who can beat Superman. Unfortunately, Iron Man is not one of them. And talking about fanboyism, have a look in the mirror.

I never said you were a fanboy because of your avatar, I said you were a fanboy because you obviously can't be reasoned with, just like your buddy Acient_Of_Days and you make up all these sad excuses and blah blah blah, I made my point, I clearly said it could go either way, but i'd give most of it to tony and it obviously hurt your feelings to where you're dragging this out so much.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Lvenger

@XImpossibruX: I meant in terms of attitude and his comments, not his AV. Is Iron Man one of your favourites?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lvenger: If this was Superman vs Regular Ironman than I would definitly go Superman here for the fact it would be a mismatch, but Ironman in a Kryptonite suit.

Superman doesnt stand a chance, hes dead.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Lvenger: Nah just liked he picture, more Deadpool and Batman fan

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By karetaker

superman stomps. HE SHOOTS HIM WITH HIS HEAT VISION AND TONY DIES. or if hes morals on he demolishes the suite with precision heat blasts or maybe he just freezes him and drops him into the water around the statue of liberty.with this distance supes xant loose

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX: Really? You're talking about yourself here I'm afraid. I've constructed my argument based on factual evidence and showings from the comics yet you've failed to give me a sufficient rebuttal that conclusively proves that Iron Man's Kryptonite armour stands a better chance of beating Superman than other Kryptonite wielding foes. But I can see that my reasonable debate is boring you since you haven't given a good answer to my points. I'll end by saying "Iron Man stomps" and that "I could kill Superman with kryptonite) just proves the amount of fallacy in your argument.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@karetaker: Lex Luthor is no where in Tonys league and Lex Luthor has damaged Superman badley with kryptonite plenty of times and Lex is no where skilled as Ironman.... Ironman in a kryptonite suit would have a picnic at this.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Lvenger

@XImpossibruX: Fair enough. I'm a Batman fan too. Which Bat books are you reading?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lvenger: Dude if you shoot Superman in the head with a kryptonite bullet, I can garentee you he would die, but you stated what facts? u didnt post any scans or anything proving superman can withstand kryptonite, AOD Posted scans of superman surviving kryptonite explosions and still living.... doesnt mean he'd wind up the same way, those scans also prove superman could be ko'd with kryptonite as well.... Ironman doesnt have to kill him, but he could sure put a hurt on superman.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TERMINATORXX said:

@karetaker: Lex Luthor is no where in Tonys league and Lex Luthor has damaged Superman badley with kryptonite plenty of times and Lex is no where skilled as Ironman.... Ironman in a kryptonite suit would have a picnic at this.

tony fights hulk and loses ..... yeah, tony is SOOOO much better than Lex who takes on world towing kryptonians who move faster than light ...

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Lvenger said:

@XImpossibruX: Fair enough. I'm a Batman fan too. Which Bat books are you reading?

Just finished Batman Inc 002 couple days ago and am trying to get more new 52 Batman

Talia is crazy O.o

But this is off topic and don't want to get this thread locked.

DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By DTFB

id say superman

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Lvenger

@XImpossibruX: Of course. I have to go anyway but I'll end by recommending Snyder's Court of Owls and Night of the Owls. That storyline is epic, trust me.

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By ratman19

superman wins. kryptonite suits and robots have been used before and have failed. it may be his weakness but that doesnt automatically mean he loses.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By society619

Wait? Wouldn't yellow kryptonite take away Clark's powers? I'm surprised no one even bothered to mention this

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By TERMINATORXX

I am suprised somebody bumped this thread and didnt let it stay dead. * yawns *

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By throughmyeyez
No Caption Provided
society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By society619

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

tony fights hulk and loses ..... yeah, tony is SOOOO much better than Lex who takes on world towing kryptonians who move faster than light ...

So now Lex is better than Stark?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#178  Edited By Mercy_

So done with this BS.