Superman vs Ironman

• 178 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By AngryHulks

It's depends on the writer, sometimes Superman gets depowered instantly, other it takes a lot of time.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By z3ro180

superman

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Im not even going to respond to you or let this argument get dragged out even further... I made my points, but u still cant make yours very well.

Ironman stomps!!!

you can't respond like how I shut you out of that Superman and Batman vs Wonder Woman and WWhulk thread ... you ran out then and you're doing it now ...

@Lvenger: I told you ... I did it again ...

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Im not even going to respond to you or let this argument get dragged out even further... I made my points, but u still cant make yours very well.

Ironman stomps!!!

you can't respond like how I shut you out of that Superman and Batman vs Wonder Woman and WWhulk thread ... you ran out then and you're doing it now ...

@Lvenger: I told you ... I did it again ...

I don't know who in Gods name you think you shut up or shut out, its called I chose not to let the argument get anymore serious than what its already heading tords, the difference between u and I is, I know when to stop... You obviously Don't... Last response to you.... Goodbye.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#105  Edited By Lvenger

@Ancient_0f_Days: You have a habit of doing that don't you? Then again I had a hand in this troll hunt so obviously the trolls flee faster! :P

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Lvenger said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: You have a habit of doing that don't you? Then again I had a hand in this troll hunt so obviously the trolls flee faster! :P

You know there was a movie called troll hunters, this makes me think of that cuz some of them had rabies ... and some of the trolls on here are rabid fanboys lol

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107  Edited By jwalser3

@TERMINATORXX:Is that an actual picture. Or just fan art. Also why post non canon stuff and debate with it?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATORXX:Is that an actual picture. Or just fan art. Also why post non canon stuff and debate with it?

he told me that one of the scans i posted was non-cannon, and then posts that .... the irony is OVER 9000!!!!!!

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@jwalser3 said:

He was posting non canon stuff too of superman beating someone hand to hand in a kryptonite armor, I just wanted to show him how silly cross overs can be.... no its not a fan art, heres another comic of batman beating superman.

No Caption Provided

You can clearly see on the front cover of that comic, supermans not doing to good in that comic.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Lvenger said:

You know there was a movie called troll hunters, this makes me think of that cuz some of them had rabies ... and some of the trolls on here are rabid fanboys lol

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

He was posting non canon stuff too of superman beating someone hand to hand in a kryptonite armor, I just wanted to show him how silly cross overs can be.... no its not a fan art, heres another comic of batman beating superman.

You can clearly see on the front cover of that comic, supermans not doing to good in that comic.

Well this quickly got out of hand...

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@XImpossibruX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

Well this quickly got out of hand...

Its because some people you just can't reason with em, Some People just don't wanna learn nothing so they posts non canon crap like Superman beating a man in kryptonite armor and Supermans still in no pain or anything from the kryptonite.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Look at this cover ....

Obviously cus its on a cover it must be completely true ....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@XImpossibruX: you see how he said Superman beating lex luthor is non cannon .........

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Look at this cover ....

Obviously cus its on a cover it must be completely true ....

HOLY SH*T I haven't laughed that hard in a while LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! +1 for you!

@TERMINATORXX: Well Superman did beat Lex Luthor in a Kryptonite suit

Although Tony Stark is somewhat of a different ball game, since he created armor to beat Hulk and Thor, he could do it to Supes. SupermanBuster Armor?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@XImpossibruX: Supeman never beaten kryptonite in anything canon.

Ironman is smarter and alot better in skills then luthor is.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@XImpossibruX:

@XImpossibruX said:

@TERMINATORXX: Well Superman did beat Lex Luthor in a Kryptonite suit.

Although Tony Stark is somewhat of a different ball game, since he created armor to beat Hulk and Thor, he could do it to Supes. SupermanBuster Armor?

there's a huge difference though, Lex has had years of practice and research on how to use Kryptonite on Superman, like how Tony had years of practice and research on Hulk and Thor .... only they were both unsuccessful in a way ....

Tony doesn't have prep time here, he just has a green k suit ... how will he even know how to use it against Superman like Lex does or better than Lex who has years of experience with Kryptonite ....

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#117  Edited By Mercy_

If you're going to debate...then debate. Get the thread back on track and quit all the antics now.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Ancient_0f_Days: I'm just speculating,

But Honestly

In the common eyes everyone would think Superman dies to Kyptonite, because it's his weakness and is widely known. But when you dig down into comics, Superman apparently he goes up again Kyptonite Nukes, and missiles and blasts and he for some odd reason still survives... shouldn't he be dead, shouldn't he be weakened by his weakness?

How does he beat Lex Luthor regularly when Lex has kryptonite suits and weaponry? It doesn't make sense.....

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Mercy_: AOD Was posting a comic art of Superman beating someone at full power in a kryptonite suit which is non canon and then he gets mad and calls everone trolls, while ignoring the fact that Superman is weaken to kryptonite and that Superman can be stomped with kryptonite easily.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By ximpossibrux

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Mercy_: AOD Was posting a comic art of Superman beating someone at full power in a kryptonite suit which is non canon and then he gets mad and calls everone trolls, while ignoring the fact that Superman is weaken to kryptonite and that Superman can be stomped with kryptonite easily.

oh boy..

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@XImpossibruX said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

oh boy..

what?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ximpossibrux

@TERMINATORXX: You called Ancient a troll, he called you a troll, and how a Mod is involved.... this is gonna turn into a whole different debate.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@XImpossibruX said:

@TERMINATORXX: You called Ancient a troll, he called you a troll, and how a Mod is involved.... this is gonna turn into a whole different debate.

He called me a troll first and had no reason to do it, he called me a troll because he obviously can listen to nothing thats debatable and gets so upset cause not everyone will agree with what he says, especially when he posts non canon crap and then posts scans of superman actually getting weakened by kryptonite. he flat out starting flaiming from then on and then when others somewhat agreed with my point he calls them trolls too.

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By MasterofChaos

Iron Man couldn't have picked better colours?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By jwalser3

Why does everyone get butthurt when they are called trolls???

Also covers don't work like that. Look at the cover of Justice League 4. Aquaman didn't take on Green Lantern or Superman. So showing a cover of Batman fighting Superman doesn't work.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TERMINATORXX said:

@XImpossibruX said:

He called me a troll first and had no reason to do it, he called me a troll because he obviously can listen to nothing thats debatable and gets so upset cause not everyone will agree with what he says, especially when he posts non canon crap and then posts scans of superman actually getting weakened by kryptonite. he flat out starting flaiming from then on and then when others somewhat agreed with my point he calls them trolls too.

I called you a troll cuz I provided evidence, you ignored it, used an out of context scan, called mine non cannon .... and so on ... I have more than a few reasons to chose from .... you can't explain how I am a troll ... no one who calls me a troll can .... typical ...

Anyway .... Freeze breath, heat vision, thunder clap, speed blitz ..... Superman wins

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@XImpossibruX said:

I called you a troll cuz I provided evidence, you ignored it, used an out of context scan, called mine non cannon .... and so on ... I have more than a few reasons to chose from .... you can't explain how I am a troll ... no one who calls me a troll can .... typical ...

Anyway .... Freeze breath, heat vision, thunder clap, speed blitz ..... Superman wins

You provided what evidence? Showing an art of superman beating someone in kryptonite armor and supermans standing there like hes not weakned by it, is flat out PIS! regardless if it is canon or not and as I said it was just an art design by the looks not a comic and then you provided scans of superman getting weakened by kryptonite to where he could hardley move in one of those scans, which is more than enough proof he

loses heat vision, ice breath, flying abilities, x-ray vision....etc....etc.... that is more than enough proof Ironman could win here.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@XImpossibruX said:

You provided what evidence? Showing an art of superman beating someone in kryptonite armor and supermans standing there like hes not weakned by it, is flat out PIS! regardless if it is canon or not and as I said it was just an art design by the looks not a comic and then you provided scans of superman getting weakened by kryptonite to where he could hardley move in one of those scans, which is more than enough proof he

loses heat vision, ice breath, flying abilities, x-ray vision....etc....etc.... that is more than enough proof Ironman could win here.

No the scan he provided showed that even after a nuclear explosion with kryptonite in, Superman still had some life left in him. Enough to pull off another tornado feat later. Go back and actually look at the scans and you'll see what I'm talking about. Kryptonite does weaken Superman but his powers do not vanish completely. It takes a while for kryptonite to weaken and kill him. Like the worst kind of physical torture for the invulnerable man. Ancient and I have proven that Superman can win here whilst you keep saying "Kryptonite weakens Superman so therefore he loses" with your fingers in your ears. It proves nothing.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#129  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Superman has X-ray vision and heat vision. He can see the kryptonite and doesn't have to get close. Didn't he beat Metallo? He's powered my kryptonite. This seems like you're trying to make Superman lose, and it wouldn't work.

No Caption Provided
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By jwalser3

Terminator you do kinda ignore scans, just saying :P

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@XImpossibruX said:

No the scan he provided showed that even after a nuclear explosion with kryptonite in, Superman still had some life left in him. Enough to pull off another tornado feat later. Go back and actually look at the scans and you'll see what I'm talking about. Kryptonite does weaken Superman but his powers do not vanish completely. It takes a while for kryptonite to weaken and kill him. Like the worst kind of physical torture for the invulnerable man. Ancient and I have proven that Superman can win here whilst you keep saying "Kryptonite weakens Superman so therefore he loses" with your fingers in your ears. It proves nothing.

Exactly I see what you're saying, but it still weakened him to where Superman wasnt in very good condition and if I can garentee you, You were to shoot Superman in the head with a kryptonite bullet, That would probably kill him. And since Tony has rocket launchers, probably a kryptonite lazer...etc...etc...etc he'll destroy Superman easily.

@jwalser3 said:

Terminator you do kinda ignore scans, just saying :P

I responded to his scans 20 times already, you obviously don't read through threads like usual.

Bruce27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Bruce27

Could go either way, I can't choose a winner due to the circumstances.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By society619

@XImpossibruX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I'm just speculating,

But Honestly

In the common eyes everyone would think Superman dies to Kyptonite, because it's his weakness and is widely known. But when you dig down into comics, Superman apparently he goes up again Kyptonite Nukes, and missiles and blasts and he for some odd reason still survives... shouldn't he be dead, shouldn't he be weakened by his weakness?

How does he beat Lex Luthor regularly when Lex has kryptonite suits and weaponry? It doesn't make sense.....

PIS, CIS, whatever you want to call it. It makes no sense that Superman is suddenly immune to the only thing known to kill him. If that's the case its just piss poor writing. I mean you made a rock against a OP character to even the playing field and then made it to where is harms or unharms him whenever it's convenient? If those scans are canon then its just retarded. Using common logic Ironman wins this but if we are changing the rules to where kyptonite doesn't hurt Superman anymore then yes Supes wins.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX: Yeah but the way you outline the fight is Superman acting like "I'm going to stand completely still and get hit by an array of Kryptonite weaponry that will kill me" Superman isn't like that at all when faced with a foe like this. He'll fly around dodging the lasers and missiles before getting the drop on Tony. And Superman is way stronger and faster than any Iron Man armour Tony has.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lvenger: Good Point. Well I guess it could go either way... If Supermans heat visions work on that kryptonite ( which i dont know if it will or not. ) then i guess superman could win, but superman doesnt kill, so i dont think he'd use his heat visions on ironman cause ironman would die, but if superman got near superman than supermans easily destroyed.

Ironman 8/10 here.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX: Superman's developed plenty of non lethal uses to his heat vision. Plus if he gets close for a second and even if he's weakened by the Kryptonite, Superman could still punch Iron Man's lights out. One good hit is all Superman needs as he still has his powers even whilst kryptonite affects him.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lvenger: Ironmans probably fast enough though to dodge all of Batmans lazer hits and so forth.... No hes not as fast as supes, but from what i've seen, I think Tony could dodge his hits... If wonder woman can beat superman than I believe Tony can do so as well.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By justleader

superman wins here

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Lvenger: Ironmans probably fast enough though to dodge all of Batmans lazer hits and so forth.... No hes not as fast as supes, but from what i've seen, I think Tony could dodge his hits... If wonder woman can beat superman than I believe Tony can do so as well.

You mean Superman's right? I doubt it if Supes is at a distance. And Wonder Woman has never beaten Superman. Vice versa too but Superman has a slight strength, speed and durability edge. But I don't want to get off topic. Wonder Woman is way stronger and faster than any of Tony's Iron Man suits hence why she can go toe to toe with Superman.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Lvenger: you see how he just compared wonder woman to Iron man right ......... yeah i saw that too

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Lvenger

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Lvenger: you see how he just compared wonder woman to Iron man right ......... yeah i saw that too

Yep I just replied to it. It's more reasonable to say that Wonder Woman can beat Superman because she's nearly as strong and fast as he is but then trying to compare Iron Man with her is ridiculous.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

You mean Superman's right? I doubt it if Supes is at a distance. And Wonder Woman has never beaten Superman. Vice versa too but Superman has a slight strength, speed and durability edge. But I don't want to get off topic. Wonder Woman is way stronger and faster than any of Tony's Iron Man suits hence why she can go toe to toe with Superman.

No Caption Provided

Are you sure Wonder Woman can't beat Superman?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By TERMINATORXX

On that note Ironman stomps!

Kryptonite will kill Superman so you guys need to stop with the fanboyism. Supermans dead... I could kill Superman with kryptonite, its that easy.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX: Alright now you are being a troll. Superman was mind controlled in that fight, was kicking Wonder Woman's ass and forced her to go almost all out fighting him. She cut his throat with her tiara to stop him for a second and he was healing from that. Way to post out of context scans, that proves your argument is as invalid and as useless as you are.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TERMINATORXX said:

Kryptonite will kill Superman so you guys need to stop with the fanboyism. Supermans dead... I could kill Superman with kryptonite, its that easy.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Lvenger

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX: Alright now you are being a troll. Superman was mind controlled in that fight, was kicking Wonder Woman's ass and forced her to go almost all out fighting him. She cut his throat with her tiara to stop him for a second and he was healing from that. Way to post out of context scans, that proves your argument is as invalid and as useless as you are.

No, I flat out schooled you here, he got his ass beat by Wonder Woman ( a girl nontheless ) doesnt dodge her punches, she blocks his heat vision and so forth, so you cannot say wonder woman hasnt beaten superman.... I proved you wrong..... I was not comparing wonder woman to Ironman.... Wonder Woman didnt have kryptonite packed on her... if u wanna say im a troll, well you're an illogical fanboy is all u are sir.... I could kill superman with kryptonite... its that easy... people thinking superman can beat tony in a kryptonite suit needs to put down the crack pipe.

Ironman Stomps!

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

No Caption Provided
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Lvenger said:

No, I flat out schooled you here, he got his ass beat by Wonder Woman ( a girl nontheless ) doesnt dodge her punches, she blocks his heat vision and so forth, so you cannot say wonder woman hasnt beaten superman.... I proved you wrong..... I was not comparing wonder woman to Ironman.... Wonder Woman didnt have kryptonite packed on her... if u wanna say im a troll, well you're an illogical fanboy is all u are sir.... I could kill superman with kryptonite... its that easy... people thinking superman can beat tony in a kryptonite suit needs to put down the crack pipe.

Ironman Stomps!

You know what, this statement doesn't need a rebuttal. It just shows how utterly stupid you are. When you think of a better argument, you have my permission to reply.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lvenger: And thats why I don't even bothe replying to AOD's posts anymore... reading or replying to a post he makes is a waste of time.

He can be proven wrong a billion different ways and he will repeat himself a billion different times knowing everything he has said is false.