• 178 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Graysonfan11 (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules Ironman suit is powers by krpytonite meaning its green and yellow colour and all the weapons are powerd by krpyonite the replulsars and missles and auto guns all of it.(sorry for the misspelling.) Superman has all of his powers.

#2 Edited by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman will punch a hole through the suit and Tony before his powers wane.  He's not going to hold back on a robot and when he realizes someone is inside of the suit it will be too late.

#3 Posted by Erik (31603 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baltoro said:
Superman will punch a hole through the suit and Tony before his powers wane.  He's not going to hold back on a robot and when he realizes someone is inside of the suit it will be too late.
Wrong. 
#4 Posted by where4artthoucarlos (246 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baltoro said:
Supes can't even get close if it has kryptonite
#5 Posted by Dernman (14726 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems to me you're making a thread just to make Superman lose.
Anyway Superman has taken out Luthor's kryptonite powered suit.

#6 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Under these conditions, Iron Man.
#7 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man here. 

#8 Posted by Erik (31603 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can still win. Kryptonite is not hard to discern visually and Superman can see really far.  

What is the starting distance? That is a deciding factor.  

All I really need to know is if this is intentionally a spite battle or not. 

#9 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3482 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony's the kind of guy that would consider the Kryptonite's effect on himself. That leads me to believe that he would create a suit that protects the environment and himself from the radiation. If he has to actually hit Supes with his Kryptonite powered weaponry, he'll lose.

I made plenty of assumptions here though.

#10 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Superman.
#11 Edited by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman's heat vision is hotter than the cores of the hottest stars.  This is hot enough to melt the suit with a mere gaze.  Iron Man is outclassed here and Supes will just keep his distance and fry him with heat vision in a battle thread.  Or just freeze him with frost breath.  This is what happens in a battlethread, theres no PIS forcing Superman to even fight close to a guy with kryptonite...he's all set with long range destruction.  I still say he can just blitz and punch through the suit + Tony if he really wanted to.  A man who can crack planets with a few punches can crack a metal suit, sorry Iron Man fans.

#12 Posted by Graysonfan11 (172 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dernman
@Erik: 

Both of you,this in no way a spite guys i love both of them (mostly superman but that is beyond the point).I did this because in a head to head fight tony nor Clark could when Because superman could blitz ironman and go right therw the armour yet it would kill him before he could get it out.In a ranged battle its could go either way if supes laser vision is weaker then a krpytonite powerd Repulser Realy Superman could shoot tony from bits from  a good distance.SO i dont see anyway tony will just plain win without dieing also but i can see supes wining in certain situations because there realya re no restrictions on neither charcters.SO you know have fun with it and your imagination.To me supes wins 2/3 situations the other he dies along with tony.

#13 Posted by phliuy (245 posts) - - Show Bio

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA 
anyways...superman could easily stay out of ironman's range while blasting him with eyebeams from afar. he's too fast for ironman to handle. 

On the other hand, thorbuster ironman was very close with thor. Perhaps this suit would be a super-buster?

#14 Posted by Erik (31603 posts) - - Show Bio
@Graysonfan11:  
That does not answer my question. What is the starting distance? 
#15 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio
@Graysonfan11 said:
@Dernman: @Erik:  Both of you,this in no way a spite guys i love both of them (mostly superman but that is beyond the point).I did this because in a head to head fight tony nor Clark could when Because superman could blitz ironman and go right therw the armour yet it would kill him before he could get it out.In a ranged battle its could go either way if supes laser vision is weaker then a krpytonite powerd Repulser Realy Superman could shoot tony from bits from  a good distance.SO i dont see anyway tony will just plain win without dieing also but i can see supes wining in certain situations because there realya re no restrictions on neither charcters.SO you know have fun with it and your imagination.To me supes wins 2/3 situations the other he dies along with tony.  
So you are giving him a 100% chance of killing Tony here.  I'd agree, but I think Supes will survive in all situations while you think he'd have to kamikazi 1/3 times.  Very interesting.  I just gotta give Supes the benefit of the doubt, even when he dies he comes back later, like when Doomsday "killed him". Plus Tony isnt a 9th level intellect like Luthor is, he doesnt play the kryptonite game as well.  Remember how he failed to beat WWH with a "Hulkbuster" suit?  Why would he be able to beat Superman with a "superman busting suit" like in this thread?  Supes >>>> WWH. 
#16 Posted by Illuminatus (9490 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Graysonfan11 (172 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baltoro
@Erik: 

Iron man is at the lady of liberty and supes is at the middle of the city supes uses his super sight to see tony and tony uses hiss uits abilty to see from far away like a sniper(sorry for the bad writing). Baltoro yes but meh this is a  whole diffrent game being from another universe who knows how kryptonite + tony genuisus= Possiblites. :D ANyway i did not want this fight to be one sides but im new so many might think im hating on supes or ahting on tony D:
#18 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

Im leaning towards ironman kinda in a stomp.

#19 Posted by Erik (31603 posts) - - Show Bio

At that distance, and considering Superman gets to look Tony over, he will be aware of the danger and that the occupant is human. Superman will win. 

#20 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
Im leaning towards ironman kinda in a stomp.
Stomping Superman?  You do know what Superman can do when he cuts loose right?  He can crack planets, pull planets, vaporize all the water on the surface of Earth with heat vision, send the planet into an ice age with super breath, etc.  A green rock isn't going to shut him down completely, his powers might be dampened but we are comparing a planet cracker to a city sweeper at best.  If you want to get technical, Superman can just fly to the fortress of solitude, put on his kryptonite proof suit then come back and fight Iron Man at full power.  Superman is so fast Iron Man wouldnt even notice he left the battlefield briefly and it doesnt say in the OP thread that Superman can't use some tactics here.  Of course he can just heat vision snipe him before Iron Man gets close like the OP is proposing, that's highly likely also.
#21 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man apparently has a load of Prep if he is all rigged up with Kryptonite

You might as well called this thread "Iron Man kicks Supermans butt"

#22 Posted by Erik (31603 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
Iron Man apparently has a load of Prep if he is all rigged up with Kryptonite  You might as well called this thread "Iron Man kicks Supermans butt"
The thread creator later stated that they start at a considerable distance apart but can see each other (Superman because of his powers, Tony because of his advance suit). 
#23 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik said:
@cattlebattle said:
Iron Man apparently has a load of Prep if he is all rigged up with Kryptonite  You might as well called this thread "Iron Man kicks Supermans butt"
The thread creator later stated that they start at a considerable distance apart but can see each other (Superman because of his powers, Tony because of his advance suit). 
Did someone shine the Iron Man defense squad signal....lol

I think people don't give Stark enough credit, he is nowhere near Supes in strength or speed...but he is A LOT faster then people think he is and stronger...he has knocked down Hulk with a single blow and has moved at speeds that surprised Sentry. His repulsors also fire at the speed of thought. To top it all off: He's a crafty son of a b

I'd say in a regular fight Iron Man would be able to survive against Superman longer than some people would give him credit for, He is all decked out with Kryptonite weapons, he has every advantage since he makes weapons for a living. He would stomp Superman in this scenario
#24 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Super speed. Heat vision. Need I say more?

#25 Posted by Erik (31603 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle:  
His repulsors fire at the speed of thought because his mind is directly connected to his armor. But the repulsor blasts themselves do not travel at the speed of thought.  

Superman can just heat vision the suit from a distance until the kryptonite is inert. Or just do like he did to Luthor and tear the armor to pieces before the effects can seriously compromise him. 
#26 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik said:
@cattlebattle:  His repulsors fire at the speed of thought because his mind is directly connected to his armor. But the repulsor blasts themselves do not travel at the speed of thought.   Superman can just heat vision the suit from a distance until the kryptonite is inert. Or just do like he did to Luthor and tear the armor to pieces before the effects can seriously compromise him. 
Well, in a an unrelated argument Iron Man has tagged lots of characters moving at high speeds with repulsor blasts. One time he literally was disintegrating hundreds of pieces of debris from a building before it hit the ground...and he was standing on the ground. 

Yeah, I can't really make an argument for that, the OP didn't really state anything other than his Kryptonite weapons, I could just pull stuff out of thin air like a Terminator fan and say he obviously has a ton of prep if he knows Supermans weakness, so he should have very contingency covered...like some sort of shield for heat vision or something
#27 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

The Superman =)

#28 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@Erik said:
@cattlebattle:  His repulsors fire at the speed of thought because his mind is directly connected to his armor. But the repulsor blasts themselves do not travel at the speed of thought.   Superman can just heat vision the suit from a distance until the kryptonite is inert. Or just do like he did to Luthor and tear the armor to pieces before the effects can seriously compromise him. 
Well, in a an unrelated argument Iron Man has tagged lots of characters moving at high speeds with repulsor blasts. One time he literally was disintegrating hundreds of pieces of debris from a building before it hit the ground...and he was standing on the ground.   Yeah, I can't really make an argument for that, the OP didn't really state anything other than his Kryptonite weapons, I could just pull stuff out of thin air like a Terminator fan and say he obviously has a ton of prep if he knows Supermans weakness, so he should have very contingency covered...like some sort of shield for heat vision or something
Characters faster than Superman?  I doubt it.
#29 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baltoro said:
@cattlebattle said:

Characters faster than Superman?  I doubt it.
Don't remember...he might have...comic book characters are ridiculous like that sometimes. Later I'll go scan hunting and see if can find one
#30 Posted by Erik (31603 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle:  

Oh I have full confidence that Iron Man is one speedy dude Extremis and beyond. With his extremis armor, he was able to be in the heart of a repulsor explosion with the armor in the next room, and it assembled to protect him before the blastwave hit him. He was also able to dodge Spider-Man attacks once he created his own spider sense with the extremis. He is fast, but a Superman he is not and Superman does use speed blitz almost as much as not. 
#31 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio
@where4artthoucarlos: supes can use that plastic  suit that blocks kryptonite,  he gets from star labs to counter and his speed is efficient to zap there and back. Other wise   supes toast
#32 Edited by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:

LOL. My exact reaction. Iron Man would curbstomp under these conditions.
#33 Posted by Erik (31603 posts) - - Show Bio
@theicon said:
@where4artthoucarlos: supes can use that plastic  suit that blocks kryptonite,  he gets from star labs to counter and his speed is efficient to zap there and back. Other wise   supes toast
Led suit. 
#34 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik: Good job at asking the right questions ... you are right IMO with the end battle scenario ... distance was key factor ... however prep or ambush would prove differently ... as lex luther has done in the past.  The FINE details of this battle have been left out ... like prep etc. would've changed this battle greatly.
#35 Posted by PINK_69 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Well seeing Ironman has a weakness of supermans,ironman wins. without kryptonite superman would definitly win. Since this OP says ironman has kryptonite on his armor than ironman wins this. Sorry clark but tony wins this.
#36 Posted by SPM1M (782 posts) - - Show Bio

superman still has this hes fought back against many opponents who are kryptonite powered such as luthor, metallo, he onve fought an entire squad powered with kryptonite and won until he was wooped by a kryptonite doomsday(all american boy) but he fared rather well but either way tony is no doomsday and superman can still sweep this for a win

#37 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#38 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Superman would still win if he knows Ironman has Kryptonite (And I don't see why he wouldn't figure it out) Superman has fought Kryptonite Man and more appropriately Metallo, Luthor's Battlesuit, Brannon, Sekhmet, and Bruiser. I think by now he's had enough experience to take down a Kryptonite powered Ironman. Ironman is liekley a better combatant than any of these people, so it will certainly be harder, but I think Superman could do it.

#39 Posted by Kingshark (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman melts Iron Man's suit with his heat vision. ;)
#40 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (644 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should win handily. Unless his suit radiates kryptonite, there's no reason why he couldn't just superspeed fly right to him and one shot Tony right through the chest. The least he would do is freeze breath and a shot of heat vision. Game over.

#41 Posted by Nefarious (18648 posts) - - Show Bio

-___-

#42 Posted by davdjams (51 posts) - - Show Bio

superman wins

#43 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps.

#44 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Superman stomps.

Yes this is correct.

#45 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

The Op says Ironman has krytonite on his armor. If thats the case than ironman beats superman.

#46 Posted by eagerbuttermilk (418 posts) - - Show Bio

superman wins this is sad

#47 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman still wins.

#48 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

If Iroman has kryptonite packed on him then Superman is done.

#49 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@sa5m said:

The Superman =)

@IfDCRuledTheWorld said:

Superman should win handily. Unless his suit radiates kryptonite, there's no reason why he couldn't just superspeed fly right to him and one shot Tony right through the chest. The least he would do is freeze breath and a shot of heat vision. Game over.

@Kingshark said:

@super_psycho said:

Superman

Here we have two major problems with this thread.

1: It is a Spite in Iron Mans favour, although these forums seem to have forgotten what a spite is

2: The level of Superman fanboyism never ceases to amaze.

#50 Edited by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@sa5m said:

The Superman =)

@IfDCRuledTheWorld said:

@Kingshark said:

@super_psycho said:

Superman

Here we have two major problems with this thread.

1: It is a Spite in Iron Mans favour, although these forums seem to have forgotten what a spite is

2: The level of Superman fanboyism never ceases to amaze.

I have to agree.... the faboyism is amazing cause if Lex Luthor which is no where in tonys league can defeat superman with kryptonite packed on him... then of course ironmans gonna have a picnic at this.