Superman vs Hyperion

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@czarny_samael666

For all we know, the blast that HE hit Thor with might have been stronger than the one he hit Hyperion with (they aren't even the same color). HE might have amped his second blast after his first blast failed to put down Thor. Note that HE also mentions that Thor 'let his guard down' when he got KOed, because Thor was attempting to sort matters out peacefully.

I think even Grey Hulk was able to tank a blast from High Evolutionary, and HE described extreme surprise at that. The energy attacks seem a little inconsistent, really. I don't know the context of those Thor scans, but it seems like ABC logic to suggest that Hyperion is 'above High Evolutionary' based on one feat alone. Note, Hyperion didn't actually defeat him.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@czarny_samael666: Hyperion isnt push two planets,Serious,the two universe was destroyed = two planets touch each other,that will be happen in 8 hours,there never said hyperion can hold each other more than 8 hours,he just hold them with certain amount of time until two planets hit each other,he isnt do anything in the 8hours

you can scan anything to prove hyperion hold two planets more than 8 hours,really

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

He hold them, Universes destroyed planets, but Hyperion was able to hold them off and was more durable than planets.

@veshark said:

@czarny_samael666

For all we know, the blast that HE hit Thor with might have been stronger than the one he hit Hyperion with (they aren't even the same color). HE might have amped his second blast after his first blast failed to put down Thor. Note that HE also mentions that Thor 'let his guard down' when he got KOed, because Thor was attempting to sort matters out peacefully.

I think even Grey Hulk was able to tank a blast from High Evolutionary, and HE described extreme surprise at that. The energy attacks seem a little inconsistent, really. I don't know the context of those Thor scans, but it seems like ABC logic to suggest that Hyperion is 'above High Evolutionary' based on one feat alone. Note, Hyperion didn't actually defeat him.

You have a point there. My point is that HE succeded in his situation with Thor, but failed to stop Hyperion, when he wanted to do so.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Not really,if two planets was destroyed before they are hit each other,then two universe would be saved,read scans,two universe was destroyed need two planets hit/touch each other,two planets hit each other,two universe was destroyed,two universe was destroyed=two planets hit/touch each other,you just belive hyperion hold each other but two universes itself crush two planets(when hyperion still hold each other,they are isnt touch each other)this is wrong points,read scan again

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Not really,if two planets was destroyed before they are hit each other,then two universe would be saved,read scans,two universe was destroyed need two planets hit/touch each other,two planets hit each other,two universe was destroyed,two universe was destroyed=two planets hit/touch each other,you just belive hyperion hold each other but two universes itself crush two planets(when hyperion still hold each other,they are isnt touch each other)this is wrong points,read scan again

Because two Universe were pushing them. If Hyperion hold them for even a second, it meant that he can hold two planets at once. Then pushing Universes put them there, when they collapsed.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman said:

Because two Universe were pushing them. If Hyperion hold them for even a second, it meant that he can hold two planets at once. Then pushing Universes put them there, when they collapsed.

So,two planets hit each other,and hyperion isnt stop even a bit,until 8 hours two planets still hit each other

There never said hyperion hold each other more than 8 hours,he just hold them in the entire 8 hours,not more,and scan clear said in the 8hours later,two planets would be hit each other,then two universe was destroyed,so,there hyperion isnt do anything,he not stop them,even not a short time

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PowerWoman

@sebast_allen: And hickman also said hyperion as powerful as thor or hulk,so i guess thor and hulk could withstand two big bang too,eh?

Serious,we dont see hyperion withstand anything,except some suspicious evidence,there nothing can prove hyperion withstand two big bang

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really great fight but superman wins eventually. But his body is worst for where after.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

You have a point there. My point is that HE succeded in his situation with Thor, but failed to stop Hyperion, when he wanted to do so.

I get that part sure, but I don't think it's a fair assessment to only compare two isolated incidents. Maybe HE succeeded in stopping Thor, but there were extenuating circumstances like Thor letting his guard down. For all we know, at a later point, Thor might have triumphed over HE. And remember that the Hyperion encounter was very short. It wasn't a battle like Thor's. They traded a few blasts, and then Hyperion flew off to stop Terminus. It wasn't that HE necessarily 'failed' to stop Hyperion, he just never got the opportunity.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By czarny_samael666

@powerwoman:

No. It was said on panel that Hyperion stopped them, ergo - no matter what You say, Hyperion can hold a planet with just one hand. Second - they were in point where both univereses were pushing them and Hyperion was inbetween them, then universes clashed by destroying two Earths in the same time. To stop Incrusion, Hyperion would need to destroy one of planets before they got to that point, but this time they didn't had to destroy each other by explosion of both, but just by universes pushing them to that point. Incrusion happened. Hyperion is planet level in both strength (ON PANEL IT WAS SAID THAT HE HOLD THEM) and durability (they crushed - he didn't).

@veshark said:

@czarny_samael666 said:
@veshark said:

I get that part sure, but I don't think it's a fair assessment to only compare two isolated incidents. Maybe HE succeeded in stopping Thor, but there were extenuating circumstances like Thor letting his guard down. For all we know, at a later point, Thor might have triumphed over HE. And remember that the Hyperion encounter was very short. It wasn't a battle like Thor's. They traded a few blasts, and then Hyperion flew off to stop Terminus. It wasn't that HE necessarily 'failed' to stop Hyperion, he just never got the opportunity.

Alone, it doesn't show it, but it is a feat of durabiltiy to energy projection. Then, one with Terminus is one to striking type of strength. Planets ones, show his whole strength and durability to both: energy and pressure. Superman has only strength on half of level Hyperin has, everything else goes to Hyperion. All besides fighting skills and speed, since we can't measure it yet.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Veshark

@czarny_samael666

Your original argument made it sound as though because Hyperion survived HE while Thor get KOed, that that somehow meant Hyperion was above Thor. Which I don't think is a fair assessment, and I've gone into detail about that in my posts above. The truth is that (ignoring the two worlds feat), Hyperion doesn't really have much to show because he hasn't been around for very long.

Hyperion tanking HE's energy blasts is a good feat for durability, but isn't really quantifiable, simply because we don't know the level of the power, or that it's even the same type of energy used that knocked out Thor. As for him flying through Terminus, I don't know what the durability level of Terminus is that makes the feat notable. I'm electing to ignore the planets feat for now simply because it's just a whole different argument whether that showing is literal or not. So beyond him tangling with Hulk, there's not much else.

Superman simply has more to show by way of feats, and he seems overall stronger and faster too.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Not really,Panel said hyperion hold each other,it's just tell us what he was DOING,It does not say how he was doing it. What I mean by this is, Hyperion held them apart! This is telling you, WHAT HE WAS DOING. Its NOT saying Hyperion held two planets apart at the SAMETIME and because of his strength, caused them to be destroyed. All it is saying is Hyperion held them part until the worlds broke. This is one sentence, and it is telling us what he is doing

No Caption Provided

"At the end of those 8 hours,what follows is extremely simple.either both worlds are destroyed,along with their respective universes,as they smash together"

so,if you not stop two planets hit each other,they are would be destroyed in 8hours

The key part is coming

...Or one earth is destroyed,which eliminates the incursion point between the two universes sparing them both,eight hours,one event two possible ourcomes"

So,two universe would be destroyed is because two planets SMASH TOGETHER,not explosion,two universe would be destroyed by two planets SMASH TOGETHER,read scan,please

If hyperion hold/push each other planets apart,when two universe pushing them more and more close each other,hyperion can stop them,then universes itself crush two planets to dies,that would be saved two universe,two planets hit each other before you destroy them,two universe would be saved,two universe was destroyed,that mean two planets touch each other,two universe was saved,it's mean two or one planet get destroyed,it's simple,if hyperion push them apart,when two universes destroy two planets,two planets isnt hit each other(if hyperion have enough force to apart them)that would be saved two universe,but hyperion universe is destroyed,so,that mean,two planets hit each other,all that will happen in the 8 hours later,the scan never said hyperion hold each other more than 8 hours,that saved said,hyperion isnt do anything

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@czarny_samael666

Your original argument made it sound as though because Hyperion survived HE while Thor get KOed, that that somehow meant Hyperion was above Thor. Which I don't think is a fair assessment, and I've gone into detail about that in my posts above. The truth is that (ignoring the two worlds feat), Hyperion doesn't really have much to show because he hasn't been around for very long.

Hyperion tanking HE's energy blasts is a good feat for durability, but isn't really quantifiable, simply because we don't know the level of the power, or that it's even the same type of energy used that knocked out Thor. As for him flying through Terminus, I don't know what the durability level of Terminus is that makes the feat notable. I'm electing to ignore the planets feat for now simply because it's just a whole different argument whether that showing is literal or not. So beyond him tangling with Hulk, there's not much else.

Superman simply has more to show by way of feats, and he seems overall stronger and faster too.

Planet thing, is a valid feat. Thor is also planet level, so hyperion simply has two times greater feat in this area. We also can't deny his durabiity coming from this feat. And thanks to this alone, he is above Superman. We have seen controlled Hulk who didn't beat him, Thor's lightning that also didn't KO him so he has some feats, even while it is hard to define their power, since Hyperion didn't put them down. I agree with that logic. Point is that I don't see a reason to belive that if these attacks didn't put him down, heat vision will. A specially that Hyperion has his own eye blasts.

Terminus durabiltiy, when Thor had to find his weak point (and he still lost the battle inside Terminus), from right to left:

To this moment we can compare the two based on 3 situations and in all Hyperion did better. In details of these feats, we have certain stats that give us more than what Superman has done to this moment (at least to end of Trinity War, where I am).

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#64  Edited By SOG7dc

@czarny_samael666:

How bug were those two planets? How much did they weigh? My point is that they could either be as massive as Jupiter or as small as Pluto. No way to tell yet. So it's really an unquantifiable feat

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: It's earth,but that not matter,if two planets was destroyed before they are hit each other,two universe would be saved,it's said,kill two earths touch each other before,if you destroy them,two universe would be saved,if two planets touch each other,two universe was destroyed,two universe was destroyed,that mean two planets hit each other

all that will happen in the 8 hours later,scan never said hyperion hold each other more than 8 hours,when 8 hours is coming,two universes was destroyed,then hyperion was cry,and next page hyperion was float in space,some fanboys said hyperion withstand two big bang without any HURT,The true it's scan never show us hyperion withstand any explosion

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@termiteone4ever: In fact,fanboys said hyperion withstand two big bang,not just two planets colliding,though,no matter is big bang or two planets colliding,scan isnt show us hyperion withstand them,but..

lol

LOL i am pretty sure thats not what happen but their imagination runs wild :) .

@powerwoman said:

@termiteone4ever: In fact,fanboys said hyperion withstand two big bang,not just two planets colliding,though,no matter is big bang or two planets colliding,scan isnt show us hyperion withstand them,but..

lol

So because we didn't see supes benchpressing the actual earth he didn't do it, right?

If the writer said he did, then he did, end of story

Now that feat is a feat what make sense and its directed to a weak deprived superman no sun to assist him bench pressing the weight of the earth and they actually told you what he was doing exactly no missing peices or leaving you to guess or use your imagination to fabricate lies . Two big band lol wow thats some story

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Sebast_Allen
UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: Hyperion has shown more durability and strength but I agree, it depends who hits harder. Given their powers are both from the sun it's probably a stalemate.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

I'm not sure bullrushing through Terminus' head (to essentially pull out its batteries) is exactly the feat to say that, but Hickman seems to want to push Hyperion in that direction over Thor.

It was pretty much impossible to be done in other situations in which we have seen fully powered Terminus (it was always said if he wasn't at full power). Terminus is easily above Thor for me.

@king_saturn said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

But both have great speed, we just don't how great. We can't really compare it, so shouldn't be an issue.

Speed is always an issue... especially if one is faster than the other.

I know, but:

1.Fight is in character, which means that it rarely is the most important factor. At least in these comics with current (in this case means adult Superman, I haven't read abouty young one yet) Supe.

2.Are You sure that Superman is faster than Hyperion? And how faster he is? I am not talking about flying speed, here we know that he is faster. Point is: their reflex is hard to measure to this point, so it shouldn't be an issue.

New 52 Superman has shown that that he can react in Milliseconds, as far I can recall Hyperion has'tn shown anything above Street level speed so far.

Avatar image for darkknight96000
darkknight96000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@czarny_samael666: You are delusional there is no way in comic that it show hyperion holding both planets with one hand each.All it said was that he held them apart.How we have no idea.Even if the writer said he did it with his hands it would only show that this is his max strength ,because he could have simple use two of his hands an push one planet it away which would be the logical think to do.Also all it shows in the scan is two planets coming close to hyperion and he is screaming.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By czarny_samael666

@dondave:

Milisecond isn't above street level actually too. But You're right in one thing - I didn't know this feat.

@sog7dc said:

@czarny_samael666:

How bug were those two planets? How much did they weigh? My point is that they could either be as massive as Jupiter or as small as Pluto. No way to tell yet. So it's really an unquantifiable feat

1.These were Earths.

2.We don't have to know. Earth is by itself a very small planet and since it is one we certin gravity, that is shown in most other planets too, then we assume that it is also most popular size, simply because it is how writers wrtie their stories. Ergo - until it is said to be small/big planet it is Earth.

@tensor said:

@czarny_samael666: You are delusional there is no way in comic that it show hyperion holding both planets with one hand each.All it said was that he held them apart.How we have no idea.Even if the writer said he did it with his hands it would only show that this is his max strength ,because he could have simple use two of his hands an push one planet it away which would be the logical think to do.Also all it shows in the scan is two planets coming close to hyperion and he is screaming.

1.Serisously? First nswer and I am already delusional?

2.He was between two planets, coming from each side while his arms are putted on each side. And it is clearly said that he hold them

Re-read the scan:

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: In the scan he is not even touching the planets what are you talking about.Show me where he is touching the planets,IT does not happen in the comic,All they do is said that he held them apart without explaining how.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was pretty much impossible to be done in other situations in which we have seen fully powered Terminus (it was always said if he wasn't at full power). Terminus is easily above Thor for me.

@king_saturn said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

But both have great speed, we just don't how great. We can't really compare it, so shouldn't be an issue.

I know, but:

1.Fight is in character, which means that it rarely is the most important factor. At least in these comics with current (in this case means adult Superman, I haven't read abouty young one yet) Supe.

2.Are You sure that Superman is faster than Hyperion? And how faster he is? I am not talking about flying speed, here we know that he is faster. Point is: their reflex is hard to measure to this point, so it shouldn't be an issue.

@veshark said:

@czarny_samael666

I don't follow. The encounter with HE started with HE trying to talk peacefully, and either way Hyperion didn't actually beat him. And while Hyperion did beat Terminus and it's a good showing, he really just unplugged its power source. Overall, Hyperion doesn't have that much by way of definable feats.

HE was able to KO Thor with his blast when suprised him (from right to left),

he didn't shoot down Hyperion

@isaac_clarke said:

@king_saturnsaid:

I get being evasive - like what the Flash was doing to Superman before the finger flick - but that won't win the fight if Superman to throw any power punches has to slow down anyways. Which is pretty much where Superman's impressive striking power lies anyhow.

To an extent, for some characters it really doesn't factor in.

@silverrings said:

@isaac_clarke Very impressive. Morreso than anything i've seen New 52 Supes do, and probably puts him on a par with, or just above, pre-New 52 Supes..?

Considering Prime was sporting a significantly less impressive showing with Monarch universal life-buster and everyone was arguing how he should steam-roll Pre- New 52 Superman because of it - I'd say above.

New Supe is planet level, Hyperion beat that with two planets, Pre-52 Supe doesn't have that kind of feats.

@retconcrisis said:

Hyperion... not many valid feats, gonna have to side with Superman. 616 Hyperion, if I remember correctly, had a tough time trying to beat standard 616 Hulk.

Like having problems with Thor or Hulk is actually as bad thing and something that would come easily to Superman.

@wolverine08 said:

@jashro44 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

People seriously take that High Evolutionary and Terminus fight to far. How does Hyperion become more powerful than Thor because he flew throw Terminus? I don't get it, as for the fight. Superman wins as of now, may change a couple months from now though.

IIRC thor had issues dealing with terminus. Also in suepioer spider-man team #1 Hyperion did have a pretty good showing against the avengers.

He did.

In their first fight Thor completly lost.

@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Hyperion, because he is superior to Thor, High Evo, Terminus, prety much every Avenger beside new characters, has planet level strength (two planet actually) and durability above planet level when it comes to pressure.

I know you are more for marvel than DC a little wish full thinking stating that Hyperion is over superman .

What even strange superman did this feat long before Hyperion( the two planets colliding) U didnt acknowledge it at all and still claim thor was the best all of a sudden marvel does it and hyperion is better lol ? . I always liked knock off superman characters nothing much against them. Again this new 52 superman is beast no Hyperion / gladiator/ THor / HULK stands a chance agaist him . I will even provide the feats

I am not sure if u are keeping with both DC and marvel but Hyperion Doesnt stand a chance against this superman .Speed power / durability. Lets not go for earth 2 superman/ I wish injustice was cannon .

Actually... Current DC makes comics I like to read. A specially when it comes to feats, they are obvious and no one is dancing around. Superman and Darkseid are already planet level, there is also Ivicitus and pretty much equal to DS - Highfather. And there is whole thing with Helspont. I was only I little dissapointed with ending of Trinity War. I hoped it would be Eclipso who stand behind this.

Whole world is darker, characters seems more realistic. Old DC was too plastic for me, too many people were shown as ideals. Marvel never did that, well... Maybe Hulk and Cap were in some way, but this never helped them gainning my intrest.

To the thread:

Superman doesn't have that great feats. He is planet level, Thor and Hyperion are above that. Hulk can reach that level and Gladiator has him in striking feats. As much as Hyperion-712.

I dont even know who you are no more. Your tone has change lol :) The years we been at it . I never herd you claiming to read DC but you did admit now that u didnt read much dc back then. Well a similar feat was pulled in DC by superman with two planets colliding . Yet we argued for years and even then u didnt acknowledge that . Yet Hyperion did some thing similar and he is better ? Even this new Superman if u have been reading of his books including earth 2 and more .His feats and fighting ability and his method of thinking while fighting is going to very difficult for Hyperion to stand a chance .Superman fights way smarter uses and adapts easily . Speed wise he is not defeating superman . combat wise and blitz wise superman is going to violating and this is the new superman in character he blitz most occasion and scans you while fighting at high speeds and expliots weakness that how he fights . There are plenty scans i can back this with that will put hyperion to an inferior level even tho i like superman like characters

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By jashro44

@termiteone4ever: Dude do you have to quote his entire post? You could have just hit the reply button....

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: The writer said more will be revealed, but for now, he did it

I dont recall the writer said all that him holding no planet and universe what ever he did i have that comic and i may have to go look back and seen what fabrication you guys imagination created or want to believe.

@uberhulk said:

@isaac_clarke: Hyperion has shown more durability and strength but I agree, it depends who hits harder. Given their powers are both from the sun it's probably a stalemate.

There is no stalemate here this is Superman tactical to the bone. He will scan hyperion and fight him to the any level to defeat him. Speed and blitz is going to be hyperion down fall and superman high combat fighting . Hyperion is not on superman level but he is a higher contender than Thor and hulk and silver surfer yes i said surfer too .

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By termiteone4ever

@jashro44 said:

@termiteone4ever: Due do you have to quote his entire post? You could have just hit the reply button....

I cut it in half to what we were discussing . Due to the fact so much people is getting on his case :) . Didnt want to confuse him or have him wonder what i was talking about .

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@termiteone4ever: Due do you have to quote his entire post? You could have just hit the reply button....

I cut it in half to what we were discussing . Due to the fact so much people is getting on his case :) . Didnt want to confuse him or have him wonder what i was talking about .

Yea but you left a lot of other people in the quote....No offence but its a bit annoying getting a message in your inbox that isn't directed at you.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@jashro44 said:

Yea but you left a lot of other people in the quote....No offence but its a bit annoying getting a message in your inbox that isn't directed at you.

No offense taken . Please excuse my error.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Scan and do what? Hyperion is a sun God. Neither Superman or Hyperion have impressive punching feats so we don't really know who hits harder. Saying Superman will speed blitz is a lazy argument, he rarely does it so what are you reading? I don't remember Superman speed blitzing when fighting He'l, Helspont, that weird alien etc, etc. When he fights a powerful foe he rarely uses speed blitzing.

Superman gets hit ALL the time so it comes down to who is stronger and who is more durable. Not even DC writers have an obsession with speed blitzing, only posters on forums do. And Hulk is clearly written as the strongest Avenger not Hyperion, when Hyperion had his chest cut by Corvus Glaive he collapsed, when Hulk had the weight of a star dropped on him and his THROAT slit he dropped to his knees, healed instantly and got up. Hickman writes Hyperion above Thor but not above Hulk.

Avatar image for verotikryptonite
Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion would win, and to those that say Hyperion is just a Superman clone. By that logic a Sega Genesis is superior to an X-BOX One. So spare me, durability and strength go to Hyperion and nobody is sure just how fast he is, but he is a speedster. Hyperion would casually dispatch Superman in time to share a frosty mug of Midgard's finest mead with his good buddy Thor.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By tensor

@uberhulk: Hulk change back to bruce banner.He only start to rise to his feat cause she got distracted for a min and she put him down quite easy.As for hickman writing hyperion as the strongest avenger i guess you forgot Captain Universe.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By termiteone4ever

@uberhulk said:

@termiteone4ever: Scan and do what? Hyperion is a sun God. Neither Superman or Hyperion have impressive punching feats so we don't really know who hits harder. Saying Superman will speed blitz is a lazy argument, he rarely does it so what are you reading? I don't remember Superman speed blitzing when fighting He'l, Helspont, that weird alien etc, etc. When he fights a powerful foe he rarely uses speed blitzing.

Superman gets hit ALL the time so it comes down to who is stronger and who is more durable. Not even DC writers have an obsession with speed blitzing, only posters on forums do. And Hulk is clearly written as the strongest Avenger not Hyperion, when Hyperion had his chest cut by Corvus Glaive he collapsed, when Hulk had the weight of a star dropped on him and his THROAT slit he dropped to his knees, healed instantly and got up. Hickman writes Hyperion above Thor but not above Hulk.

Sun God ? just because some one in the Infinity series called him a sun God . As for the scan i refer to any weakness or the way how he fights thats how superman fights always testing how much strength or power needed to take u down of if u can take a pounding and not die.If you have been reading supeman recently thats all that seem to be happening speed blitzing especially even the most recently hel comic story. Freeze breath and constant pounding at high speeds . HEL Spont is on a different level no matter what speed he would have tried it all would have failed . Stop talking craziness he does speed blitz plenty powerful foes, so if u see he doesnt get a chance with one doesnt say anything . I could easily say why didnt he use his freeze breath . heat visions all that . Recently he learn to fire it differntly . The Fact is he is highly to use blitz. 70% chance. Half the time superman get hits to gauge strength or to protect people or surrounding from absorbing the damage or getting killed. Now i dont have much against HULK but in this Case Hyperion takes the case HULK is going to lose Hyperion. So is thor. Back to the main point Superman the better fighter and tactically and analyzing. I am not sure what comparison u are trying to use. We dont know the weight of no star as a matter a fact let me tell u his i read both marvel and dc for years. Superman front door fortress key has the weight of a star also not similar stars as what was in that series we dont know so lets not bring hulk into this. I see you are defending the hulk well i like the character and respect him but he is not on superman level neither is hyperion. I am pretty sure also that was the same weapon Corvus used on hyperion so the writer didnt even specify what effect it had on Hyperion or if it was the same. Ha the weight of a star like thats anything big probably a mini star.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@czarny_samael666

Planet thing, is a valid feat. Thor is also planet level, so hyperion simply has two times greater feat in this area. We also can't deny his durabiity coming from this feat. And thanks to this alone, he is above Superman. We have seen controlled Hulk who didn't beat him, Thor's lightning that also didn't KO him so he has some feats, even while it is hard to define their power, since Hyperion didn't put them down. I agree with that logic. Point is that I don't see a reason to belive that if these attacks didn't put him down, heat vision will. A specially that Hyperion has his own eye blasts.

Terminus durabiltiy, when Thor had to find his weak point (and he still lost the battle inside Terminus), from right to left:

To this moment we can compare the two based on 3 situations and in all Hyperion did better. In details of these feats, we have certain stats that give us more than what Superman has done to this moment (at least to end of Trinity War, where I am).

Again, I'm electing to put the planet feat aside for now simply because it's a whole other argument. Whether or not it's valid is up for debate, so I'm just looking at what else Hyperion has to show us. Tangling with the Hulk for a while is only semi-notable, because a) the Hulk was mind-controlled and b) Hyperion didn't actually defeat him. And as you said, in the HE feat, it's hard to see how valid that is simply because we don't know the power of HE's blast, or the extent of Hyperion's power, because we've never see him do much.

Once more, there were extenuating circumstances in Thor's encounters versus HE and with Terminus. To say that Hyperion is 'above Thor' because he did somewhat better just seems like flawed logic. If I compare Captain America fighting Wolverine to Cyclops fighting Wolverine, and Cyke did better, is it fair to say that Cyclops is 'above Cap'? No, because there is context to take into account, like perhaps Cyke has served and trained with Logan on the X-Team for so long that he's more familiar with Logan's moves.

Similarly, when Thor fought HE - the High Evolutionary likely powered up his second blast to put Thor down. And Thor had also let his guard down because he was trying to be peaceful. Compare that to the Hyperion instance, where Hyperion was obviously pissed while HE was trying to talk him down. We don't even know if the energy attack was of the same power, and Hyperion didn't even beat HE, he just up and left. And in the Terminus fight, remember that Hyperion was super-motivated to save those alien kids. Whereas Thor probably isn't fighting to that extent in his encounter. And we can see that when Thor finally gets angry and uses his full momentum, he succeeds in piercing Terminus in the chest (which should be even tougher than its head), much like Hyperion did.

So, to tally up, all we have is a firm idea of Hyperion's strength from the Terminus feat, and a vague idea of his durability. We don't know the extent of his combat speed, his fighting skill et cetera. A lot of Hyperion is theoretical, simply because he hasn't been around for that many issues. Compare that to New 52 Superman - who has been fast enough to go from Earth to Pluto in seconds, strong enough to bench-press the earth for five days, and durable enough to sustain solar temperatures.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By UberHulk

@termiteone4ever: There is no 70% chance, how could there be when there is barely a 7% chance of him using it in comics? Show the scans where he does it to planet busters. I think I've only seen 2, Mongul and Ultraman but that was underwater. No one is written above Hulk in Marvel anymore. Hyperion jobbed to a robot. Stars weight more than the Earth, if Hickman wanted to say mini star he would have. Superman's key doesn't weigh anywhere close to as much as a star.

No Caption Provided

Promixa Midnight's spears have the weight of a star, Hyperion was not hit with her spears he was cut by Corvus Glaive. Hyperion went toe to toe with regular Hulk. Hulk can get stronger, much, much, much stronger.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By UberHulk

@tensor: Proxima Midnight was not distracted, Corvus Glaive was and Hulk was getting to his feet because he was Hulking up, he Hulk's up in seconds not minutes, then she reverted him to Banner and dropped him and clearly she did not hit him hard because he would have either died or Hulked up again.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@veshark How convenient, ignore Hyperion's feat because it doesn't suit your argument.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By 18hunt

Hyperion should win

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By jashro44
Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk I'm not ignoring the feat, I said I'm putting it aside for now. The two-planets feat itself is widely-debated, and because it's a whole other argument that I'd rather not get into.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By termiteone4ever
@uberhulk said:

@termiteone4ever: There is no 70% chance, how could there be when there is barely a 7% chance of him using it in comics? Show the scans where he does it to planet busters. I think I've only seen 2, Mongul and Ultraman but that was underwater. No one is written above Hulk in Marvel anymore. Hyperion jobbed to a robot. Stars weight more than the Earth, if Hickman wanted to say mini star he would have. Superman's key doesn't weigh anywhere close to as much as a star.

No Caption Provided

Promixa Midnight's spears have the weight of a star, Hyperion was not hit with her spears he was cut by Corvus Glaive. Hyperion went toe to toe with regular Hulk. Hulk can get stronger, much, much, much stronger.

That the scan i couldnt remember what it was but good find. Any way here is a simple blitz and tactic i am sure this is what i am talking about . i was too lazy to search thru my comics take pics this should enough proof for a heavy hitter . http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/new-52-superman-respect-thread-670295/?page=3

Up top is Hel Spont Blitz Since u requested heavy hitters

Now here is Hel recent Blitz and there is more in the past i am too lazy to look thru

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/new-52-superman-respect-thread-670295/?page=34

Again Hyperion can't beat him and Hulk Stands less of a chance . A serious superman is dangerous. I think Earth two Prove that .

Any way let me not stray from the arguement. The Hulk feat is decent feat i was hoping he got up. Now strange enough they never specify in weight because of this so call star I will let u know this . let me go back and read for second where he said it was created from . Now Come to think of it We dont even know the size this star and what kind of power . So its left to the imaination

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By PowerWoman

@termiteone4ever: About hyperion push two planets feat,just read scan,it's said,if two planets smash together,two universe would be get destroyed,if two universe was destroyed,that mean two planets touch each other,if you destroy two planets,dont let them smash/touch/hit together,two universe would be saved,so,universe destroyed=planets touch together,in the 8 hours later would be happen,there nothing said hyperion can hold them more than 8 hours,hyperion isnt stop them,even not a short time,if he can hold them apart,when two universe coming to crush two planets,two planets isnt touch each other(hyperion apart them)that would be saved two universes,but I know fanboys get crazy

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: 1. You clearly have no idea whatsoever how speed blitzing is drawn.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/121332/2302731-speed_blitz.jpg

You simply, incorrectly assume because Superman can fly at FTL speeds he can fight at FTL speeds. He can't. Superman speed blitzing does NOT mean he is fighting at FLT speed, he doesn't have the hand to eye co-ordination, only Flash does. If Superman could fight at FTL speed he'd never get hit and please spare me the nonsense he doesn't do so to size up his opponents. Superman is not a masochist, he wants to cause opponents as little harm as possible.

2. The implication is clearly this was a normal sized star not a small star.

http://blogstronomy.blogspot.co.uk/2009/10/are-some-stars-bigger-than-earth.html

In fact, most stars are bigger than the Earth. The diagram below compares the size of our sun with the sizes of the other planets in our solar system. The sun is much bigger than the Earth, and it isn't even a particularly large star.

Hulk's strength and durability feats are way above Superman's so to claim he has LASS of a chance than Hyperion is nothing but trolling. Hyperion's Universe feat also puts him above new 52 Superman in strength and durability.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By UberHulk
@termiteone4ever: 1. You clearly have no idea whatsoever how speed blitzing is drawn.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/121332/2302731-speed_blitz.jpg

You incorrectly assume because Superman can fly at FTL speeds he can fight at FTL speeds. He can't. Superman speed blitzing does NOT mean he is fighting at FLT speed, he doesn't have the hand to eye co-ordination, only Flash does. If Superman could fight at FTL speed he'd never get hit and please spare me the nonsense he doesn't do so to size up his opponents. Superman is not a masochist, he wants to cause opponents as little harm as possible.

2. The implication is clearly this was a normal sized star not a small star.

http://blogstronomy.blogspot.co.uk/2009/10/are-some-stars-bigger-than-earth.html

In fact, most stars are bigger than the Earth. The diagram below compares the size of our sun with the sizes of the other planets in our solar system. The sun is much bigger than the Earth, and it isn't even a particularly large star.

Hulk's strength and durability feats are way above Superman's so to claim he has LESS of a chance than Hyperion is nothing but trolling. Hyperion's Universe feat also puts him above new 52 Superman in strength and durability.

@powerwoman Stop posting the same crap over and over again you tedious spammer. He survived 2 universes collapsing, even Hickman said that is what happened, we don't need your stupid interpretation.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By tensor

@uberhulk: You are missing the scan where the avengers had jump in.It showed how she took up a defensive position in front of hyperion.Clearly you can see people fighting.If that is not distracted I don't know what is.Thor and Thanos going at it ,Cap blocking with his shield.

No Caption Provided

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk: What is stupid interpretation?In the scan said,if you destroy planets before they are hit each other,two universe would be saved,as for hyperion survive,yes,of course he survive,but where show us hyperion withstand two big bang in his face?I want to see them,please show it

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By UberHulk

@tensor: You've got your arguments mixed up @termiteone4ever claims Hyperion also had the weight of a star dropped on him, he didn't. Hyperion did not fight Proxima Midnight.

@powerwoman http://marvel.wikia.com/Marcus_Milton_%28Earth-13034%29

One day, his universe and another started colliding. While he was trying to prevent the destruction of his reality, he was left in the void his destroyed universe once occupied, as the only survivor, floating in nothingness

The ONLY survivor as two universe's collided means he survived two Universes collapsing. As @czarny_samael666 said that is durability ABOVE planet level.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk: that was superman from when he was boosted, right?

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By UberHulk

@18hunt: I can't remember the story. Superman has speed blitzed Mongul and Ultraman underwater and some lesser foes BUT nowhere does it state that when he's blitzing it's at FTL speed nor is it implied. People think because Superman has raced Flash (when Flash was holding back) it means he can also fight at FTL speeds but it doesn't. Superman can accelerate e.g. run at FTL and fly beyond FTL but he cannot fight anywhere close to FTL, only Flash can. Superman cannot process information at high speeds like Flash.

All speed blizting shows is that Superman is able to throw punches more rapidly than his opponents.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By tensor

@uberhulk: This is where you are not looking at the scan.I said she was in a defensive position which she would be it is obvious. Around her thor and thanos is going at it, Captain and Corvus.Hulk with his big self is not in that scan.Then later in the fight she got back to hulk where she owned him.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk: He survive universe destroyed but where said is because he withstand two big bang without any hurt?cockroach can survive a nuclear explosion,so it's mean cockroach is God-like durable?

Give me scan,show me hyperion withstand two big bang in his face