• 72 results
#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2404 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is taken by a god-like alien entity and held for 2 years,he is kept in a state of torture for those full 2 years so his rage and anger has now 2 years to grow in size. After that entity release's him on metropolis,superman has now got to stop him by any means,but *no bfr*. Please look at this using your knowledge on hulk/superman and the fact hulks levels of rage/anger are now 2 years old. > This is a battle of two fights,The 1ST fight is current superman and the 2ND fight pre-52 superman.< Can a Hulk with these levels of anger/rage ko or kill a Superman?

,,,,,,,,,vs,,,,,,,,,

#2 Posted by Mina319 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Not completely sure

New 52 superman dies

Pre 52, hmmmmm he could possibly pull through, is he allowed to sundip ?

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with those rules Hulk still can't overcome a speed blitz from Superman.

This http://what-if.xkcd.com/1/ should show you what a single light speed punch is like, and superman can throw millions of them in a single second.

#4 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Superman dies horribly

Pre-52 Superman might wins, but he'll risk "exploding" Hulk into supernova...

#5 Posted by Biza (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing really but speculation here. Hulk has never been seen on that level.

I think he goes all Gamma ray Burst and blows up after a while, as seen in world breaker when he explodes killing everything then the wishing well reverts time.

@Vrakmul: A speed blitz really? Show me a scan of Superman doing this. In Metropolis none the less? Your talking about a Hulk that is FAR above Doomsday levels. I don't think its even possible though, 2 years lol. How fast is the healing factor and how great is his durability after that?

#6 Posted by btmt (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.

#7 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins

#8 Posted by crabtree (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

#9 Posted by Biza (32 posts) - - Show Bio

@Asus: Hulk can survive the sun. OP said fight is in Metro assuming no BFR here. I don't think I would say stronger after a 2 year "rage dip". Again kinda dumb scenario.

#10 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14950 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he allowed to throw Hulk in the sun?

#11 Posted by MonsterStomp (19264 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does new Superman die? Hasn't he benched the equivalence of the Earth for 5 consecutive days?

#12 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

Why does new Superman die? Hasn't he benched the equivalence of the Earth for 5 consecutive days?

I believe it's because New Superman hasn't shown many speed feats.

#13 Posted by MonsterStomp (19264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan: Speed as it flight, running or fight? He's tagged the Flash in a fight.

#14 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@Lord_Johnathan: Speed as it flight, running or fight? He's tagged the Flash in a fight.

Fighting speed. And also, what are 52 Flash's speed feats? The high enders seem to have been universally downgraded in 52 while the street levelers all seem to have gotten a buff.

#15 Edited by laflux (16810 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Fighting speed. And also, what are 52 Flash's speed feats? The high enders seem to have been universally downgraded in 52 while the street levelers all seem to have gotten a buff.

Until recently I would have agreed with you but in an upcoming issue, Super-Man bench presses the equivalent of the earth for 5 days straight while sun deprived.

#16 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Until recently I would have agreed with you but in an upcoming issue, Super-Man Bench bench presses the equivalent of the earth for 5 days straight while sun deprived.

Would you classify that as an outlier feat or not?

#17 Edited by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

I say superman

#18 Posted by laflux (16810 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@laflux said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Until recently I would have agreed with you but in an upcoming issue, Super-Man Bench bench presses the equivalent of the earth for 5 days straight while sun deprived.

Because he has few feats, I couldn't be sure TBH. However he hasn't had so many feats so I am not sure.

#19 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@laflux said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Because he has few feats, I couldn't be sure TBH. However he hasn't had so many feats so I am not sure.

I think it'd be best to err on classifying it as an outlier given the general downgrading of most of DC's high levelers.

#20 Posted by BigCimmerian (8580 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins barely.

#21 Posted by xlab3000 (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

superman always beats the hulk whether it's fan vote or not

#22 Posted by tomlikesfries (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

I think, in these conditions, Hulk beats Superman pre New 52 and new 52.

#23 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

After a long fight (and I mean very long) Hulk's anger will increase to the point where he can tag Superman, at which point he wins.

#24 Posted by edictzero (41 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole "angrier as he gets stronger" thing really doesn't make sense, and I don't think it really works that way. If this were true he would never lose, since the more he gets his a%% kicked, the angrier he will get, and eventually overcome any enemy. The thing is though he has been knocked out and neutralized multiple times, so he does have limits. In these conditions though, he will be extremely angry without getting beaten, so maybe he wins. But since he can't fly and still wouldn't be as fast, Superman can evade until Hulk's power gets down to reasonable levels, then knock him out with 1 punch (something an overclocked Iron Man suit did) or 1000 punches in a second if that is what it takes

#25 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@edictzero said:

The whole "angrier as he gets stronger" thing really doesn't make sense, and I don't think it really works that way. If this were true he would never lose, since the more he gets his a%% kicked, the angrier he will get, and eventually overcome any enemy. The thing is though he has been knocked out and neutralized multiple times, so he does have limits. In these conditions though, he will be extremely angry without getting beaten, so maybe he wins. But since he can't fly and still wouldn't be as fast, Superman can evade until Hulk's power gets down to reasonable levels, then knock him out with 1 punch (something an overclocked Iron Man suit did) or 1000 punches in a second if that is what it takes

hulks strength ,durability,stamina ect increase with his anger, you can't say "it doesn't works that way" because it has been established that hulks anger increases his powers, he has been KO before because he was probably against someone really powerful or he was beaten at the start of the battle by someone powerful, guys like spider-man and wolverine go against hulk with help pf PIS

#26 Edited by edictzero (41 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@edictzero said:

hulks strength ,durability,stamina ect increase with his anger, you can't say "it doesn't works that way" because it has been established that hulks anger increases his powers, he has been KO before because he was probably against someone really powerful or he was beaten at the start of the battle by someone powerful, guys like spider-man and wolverine go against hulk with help pf PIS

I am just saying it isn't clear cut. Regardless of the statement he gets stronger as he gets angrier, he has still been beaten. There is a laundry list of Marvel characters who have beaten Hulk even though that statement exists. Hulk is beatable, and Superman is definitely a candidate for someone who can overpower him.

Also there is the simple list of powers

...........................Hulk............ Superman

Strength ................x ......................x

Stamina ................x....................... x

Durability ...............x...................... x

Heat Vision .............o..................... x

Flight ....................o..................... x

Ice Breath ............o........................ x

Super speed ............o ....................x

Amnesia Kiss ..........o..................... x (Superman can just kiss him and make him forget the 2 years of anger buildup :P )

Last one's a joke but you get the idea, everything Hulk can do, Superman can do as well if not better, but Superman has versatility

#27 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@edictzero said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@edictzero said:

I am just saying it isn't clear cut. Regardless of the statement he gets stronger as he gets angrier, he has still been beaten. There is a laundry list of Marvel characters who have beaten Hulk even though that statement exists. Hulk is beatable, and Superman is definitely a candidate for someone who can overpower him.

Also there is the simple list of powers

...........................Hulk............ Superman

Strength ................x ......................x

Stamina ................x....................... x

Durability ...............x...................... x

Heat Vision .............o..................... x

Flight ....................o..................... x

Ice Breath ............o........................ x

Super speed ............o ....................x

Amnesia Kiss ..........o..................... x (Superman can just kiss him and make him forget the 2 years of anger buildup :P )

Last one's a joke but you get the idea, everything Hulk can do, Superman can do as well if not better, but Superman has versatility

i agree that in normal cases superman has more of a chance of beating the hulk, but in this case 2 years of rising anger is pretty high, hulk has rarely shown such anger, and in nromal cndition hulk has a good chance o beating supes too( less but still), and props to you for the awesome joke :D

#28 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

THIS. That was a huge feat, freaking crazy, and he didn't get any sun for those five days and only got one tear of sweat out of his forehead

@Lord_Johnathan: I dont think it was an outlier, I think it was done on purpose by DC and the writers to show how powerful he is right now

#29 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Superman, especially after seeing his ridiculous new feat in Superman #13.

Round 2: Superman.

#30 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes' heat vision and ice breath aren't going to phase hulk,,,hulk has tagged quicksilver and has great reaction time (something overlooked time nd time again) so his speed might not be as big a factor,,,and he is not as fast as Wally west so I don't know why some of you are posting like he fights at light speed,,,after two years of torture hulk would be at enormous levels of power,,,every ability would be greatly enhanced,not just his strength but his durability,stamina etc.. If doomsday was able to beat superman to death, you really think a two year enraged hulk couldn't??? This would put him at levels possibly higher than WWH...I'd say hulk pulls off a win, your talking about a guy that could sunder a planet with one punch at these levels

#31 Edited by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is too strong to get hurt now, plus any more damage would make him more powerful so Superman must one shot him if that's even possible considering it's 2 years rage for hulk. there is no BFR so Superman may be in more trouble than you think.

#32 Posted by MonsterStomp (19264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Femtosecond Reaction

Thats one millionth of a nanosecond.

#33 Posted by ValendianKnight (297 posts) - - Show Bio

This? AGAIN? I stilll need to know how you Hulk fans think, no matter how angry he is, that he could beat someone who he would NOT BE FAST ENOUGH TO HIT. Superman has far too much mobility for him, and is more than strong enough in the new 52 to take anything the Hulk can throw at him, don't care how angry the Hulk is, Superman can bench press the earth's weight for 5 days straight(see issue #13), and this is not even at his strongest level.

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Hulk wins

#35 Posted by terry2012 (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mina319: This

#36 Posted by Lvenger (20732 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Pre Flashpoint Superman speedblitzes Hulk

Round 2: New 52 Superman hasn't shown any combat speed feats so he's pretty much done for.

#37 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

Round 2: New 52 Superman hasn't shown any combat speed feats so he's pretty much done for.

every body keeps saying that, why? i think hulk can take the punch , could you give me some examples so i can compare :D

#38 Posted by SuperHulk8642 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

at that point hulk is world breaker. speed blitzing has never worked on hulk and it won work now. and superman would never throw hulk into the sun he isn't like that not to mention hulk wouldn't let him. and hulk has survived stuff hotter than the sun

Round 1: hulk wins because if he can tank black bolt silver surfer sentry and almost the entire marvel universe he can beat post crisis supes

Round 2: new 52 while he does have great feats he still isn't able to beat hulk.

#39 Posted by Lvenger (20732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Lvenger said:

every body keeps saying that, why? i think hulk can take the punch , could you give me some examples so i can compare :D

Have you seen the scans? Hulk might be able to take one punch but he wouldn't be able to take multiple attacks from Superman. Here's what Superman's speed blitz tactics have achieved:

#40 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: no i have not seen these scans . but what bout the last one, he wasn't able to hurt doomsday

#41 Posted by Lvenger (20732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Ah but this was a sentient Doomsday from Superman #175. In this fight Doomsday had developed sentience and intelligence but as a result of that, he also feared dying again. Superman exploited that in the fight and defeated him for the second and last time. And there are plenty of scans across the Internet of Superman speedblitzing. That's the best and fastest way he can beat the Hulk without BFRing. Here's a link to those scans of Superman beating Doomsday again by the way: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/superman/165/what-issue-is-thisdoomsday-rex/648730/

#42 Posted by XiiX (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chronus said:

Round 1: Superman, especially after seeing his ridiculous new feat in Superman #13.

Round 2: Superman.

#43 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@TheAcidSkull: Ah but this was a sentient Doomsday from Superman #175. In this fight Doomsday had developed sentience and intelligence but as a result of that, he also feared dying again. Superman exploited that in the fight and defeated him for the second and last time. And there are plenty of scans across the Internet of Superman speedblitzing. That's the best and fastest way he can beat the Hulk without BFRing. Here's a link to those scans of Superman beating Doomsday again by the way: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/superman/165/what-issue-is-thisdoomsday-rex/648730/

convinced :D

#44 Posted by Lvenger (20732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Actually I missed another instance out. In Infinite Crisis, Superman and the Earth 2 Superman double teamed Doomsday. He may not have been beaten by one Superman but he was beaten by two :P

#45 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: cool :), then i'll say that hulk kills new 52 supes and gets beaten by pre-crises supes :D

#46 Posted by tensor (4641 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#47 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@ValendianKnight said:

This? AGAIN? I stilll need to know how you Hulk fans think, no matter how angry he is, that he could beat someone who he would NOT BE FAST ENOUGH TO HIT. Superman has far too much mobility for him, and is more than strong enough in the new 52 to take anything the Hulk can throw at him, don't care how angry the Hulk is, Superman can bench press the earth's weight for 5 days straight(see issue #13), and this is not even at his strongest level.

Issue 13 isnt out yet, and seeing the preview i was surprised ( although the same preview is embedded in 3 comics so has to be genuine), there might be a context involved. Strength and durability, as far as DC / Marvel is concerned goes hand in hand, and we have 3 direct evidence to show Superman isnt as durable (given the fact that GL hit made him bleed, so did WW's kick and so did Captain Marvel's punch).

I think it would be prudent to wait for the issue rather than go outright by the preview.

#48 Posted by Lvenger (20732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Do you mean post crisis Superman? Because pre crisis Superman is Silver Age Superman and there's really no doubt that Silver Age Superman can beat almost anyone.

#49 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@TheAcidSkull: Do you mean post crisis Superman? Because pre crisis Superman is Silver Age Superman and there's really no doubt that Silver Age Superman can beat almost anyone.

i meant pre new 52 supes , silver age supes is basically god

#50 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Supes should lose, I'm not convinced, even with this Superman 13 preview. It doesn't really make much sense for him to get one-shot by Helspont, then go "WELL TIME TO BENCH PRESS THE EARTH FOR 5 DAYS". So we'll see if there's more to it than that. And it's not even like...he just got one-shot and it was over, he seemed pretty messed up after Helspont hit him.

Pre-Flashpoint Supers should win though.