Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Somebody tried making an argument for this. Could a kryptonite laced Hulk beat Superman? (pre-crisis)

Avatar image for revenge_of_chucky
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Revenge_Of_Chucky

NO

Superman wins.

In Before Lock

p.s. You know there are to many Hulk vs Superman threads and this ones gonna get locked just like future ones that are made will.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

@Chucky I was just curious what the rest of the community thought, Superman always wins against Hulk IMO.

Avatar image for redrobintimdrake
RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake

yes

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Urbs

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: Why not, when Batman was laced with Kryptonite, Supes used distance. Hulk won't go down to those so easily, or at all.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By isaac_clarke

Does post 52 Superman have a weakness to Kryptonite? I'd say the Hulk wouldn't need it to be honest, but if he has it, it's over kill.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Revenge_Of_Chucky

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@Chucky I was just curious what the rest of the community thought, Superman always wins against Hulk IMO.

If Superman went near the Kryptonite Hulk it could be dangerous, but if Superman stays within a far distance from him, then Superman could probably get him with his heat vision, ice breath, super breath...etc...etc...etc.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Revenge_Of_Chucky

@Urbs said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: Why not, when Batman was laced with Kryptonite, Supes used distance. Hulk won't go down to those so easily, or at all.

Batman has never beaten Superman in anything Canon.

Avatar image for portlandsbatman
PortlandsBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By PortlandsBatman

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: In Hush he did. Although all through it we see Batman's thoughts saying that he knows Superman could win if he wasn't holding back.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Urbs

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: Im saying when Batman was laced, Superman beat him with long distance attacks. Hulk won't go down to those easily at all. He's taken heat vision and has been frozen before, how will Superman possibly beat him.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By ChaosBlazer

meh

GlassRiddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GlassRiddle

HULK SMASH ALL!!!

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Typhion

Hulk could win. Still not likely, but possible. But if Supes closes on Hulk and is slow enough about it for Hulk to lock him up, then Hulk's got this. If Supes uses his speed and distance, then Hulk gets smashed yet again in this old and familiar match-up.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dextersinister

@Urbs said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: Im saying when Batman was laced, Superman beat him with long distance attacks. Hulk won't go down to those easily at all. He's taken heat vision and has been frozen before, how will Superman possibly beat him.

Giant pooper scooper followed with a space toss.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Urbs

@Typhion: What distance?

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Again? Except now Hulk has a huge advantage?

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Typhion

@Urbs said:

@Typhion: What distance?

From battles with meatheads too stupid to project Kryptonite radiation (like Metallo) Supes seems OK from about 5-10 meters from what I've seen in the past. He's been extremely variable in the past in terms of how much Kryptonite affects him, how quickly and from what distance. In some cases, it puts him down instantly. In others it slows him up if he's exposed for more than a few seconds, and range has always been dicey. From what I've seen, you have to get really uncomfortably close to significantly affect him. Since Hulk is just laced, I'd say it would almost have to be direct contact. If Hulk were just a Hulk sized chunk of Kryptonite, then it would likely affect Supes from a much larger distance (electromagnetic flux and particle density rules being the rough determining factor there.)

If Hulk can catch Supes and Maul him, he'll obliterate him, as a Kryptonite laced Hulk vs Supes up close is like regular Hulk vs you...see Kryptonite weapons. If not, Hulk goes down hard as he always does.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Urbs

@Typhion: Holy sh$t that was an impressive analysis, but if Superman punches him up close won't the kryptonite at least damage him?

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Urbs said:

Supermans heat visions is hotter than the sun, he can melt Hulk piece by piece and if Superman freezes him, it will slow hulk down and Superman could lift him up and throw him in the sun.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Urbs

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: I don't know how hot Gladiators heat vision is, but he seemed to be taking that without slowing down to much. The ice breath tactic may succeed, but he could also just break out of it and then tackle a now weakened superman from out of the sky.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Typhion

@Urbs:

Yep. Close is bad for Supes. I'm sure Supes would be able to put full force into his punches, (since they start away from the body of his opponent) but when they land, Supes will suffer for it, since on contact I'd imagine his physical attributes become similar to baseline human. Imagine me throwing a punch at the speed of light against the brick wall. Yah, the wall's going down, but my fist will also suffer horribly. For supes to win, he'd have to use light posts, cars, whatever to avoid injuring himself from his own blows.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Urbs

@Typhion: I can definitely see Superman winning now, but i still see Hulk taking a slight majority. You are very informative, are you new?

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Urbs said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: I don't know how hot Gladiators heat vision is, but he seemed to be taking that without slowing down to much. The ice breath tactic may succeed, but he could also just break out of it and then tackle a now weakened superman from out of the sky.

Hulk can jump sky high, very true, but Superman is alot faster and can stay within a higher distance when he sees Hulk Jumping.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By society619

Does a Gold Kryptonite Hulk make it spite?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Emperorb777

Superman just throw whatever continent Hulks standing on into space.

Hero4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hero4life

puny kryptonian