• 108 results
HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

Since my Hercules vs Wonder Woman seemed one sided to a lot of people, this is happening

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs.

Rules

• Round 1 Pre 52 Supes, round 2 New 52 Supes
  • SPEED STILL EQUALIZE
  • win by KO, Death, or Incap
  • No BFR
  • Starts in Hell's Kitchen
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I backed WW in the last thread.

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc both rounds.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1 Superman

Round 2 Hercules

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Stomps . Too much ways to defeat Hercules. He has range and is a smart tactical fighter.

New 52 slaughters him. He is dangerous fighter and uses his cape rather well along with his range of powers and then there is the easy win aka BFR and he has done this pretty often.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Superman Stomps . Too much ways to defeat Hercules. He has range and is a smart tactical fighter.

New 52 slaughters him. He is dangerous fighter and uses his cape rather well along with his range of powers and then there is the easy win aka BFR and he has done this pretty often.

Yes. BFR or rips him in Half, and Herc lacks feats to say he can contend at that level. Pre 52 is a tad soft and stronger by feats. New 52 is more hardcore and solid mean. :D

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman but closer than people are making it out to believe

@highaccuser opinion?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Clark

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

hercules

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sy8000  Online

Superman but closer than people are making it out to believe

Pretty much this.

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Superman wins more comfortably in the first round due to his Pre New 52 incarnation being more tactical and having better heat vision/freeze breath feats. As for Round 2, New 52 Superman would probably find it much harder to win since he's less of a smart fighter and less experienced but he has the physicals and versatility to pull off a slight majority.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman all rounds . Hercules lost to the Hulk ( who is far inferior to superman in terms of everything ) so many times

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@shaokahn: Hercules never lost to Hulk so many times, that is a flat out lie. And neiter is Superman far superior to Hulk in terms of everything another flat out lie, i mean just compare things like healing factors and your post becomes comedic.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Both rounds Superman.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Superman is vastly stronger , faster ,agile and way powerful than the Hulk .

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@shaokahn: Well i am glad you have your opinion but you said Superman is superior to Hulk in every category which is a flat out lie, so i guess your opinions ain't that much.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules actually has some pretty impressive speed and agility feats, I don't know if speed needs to be equalized.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By micah007123

Still backing Herc for both rounds. Round 2 is close but Herc being a superior fighter will go a long way.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules. Even without speed equalization I'd still take him. Sick of hearing the blitz argument for every DC character ever.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lvenger

Hercules. Even without speed equalization I'd still take him. Sick of hearing the blitz argument for every DC character ever.

Just because you're sick of valid and empirically supported arguments proving your opinions wrong doesn't make them any less correct. I would be very very surprised if you could come close to convincing many people that Hercules beats Superman without these speed equalised conditions. You wouldn't get far at all if posters like me rebutted your arguments too.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GG Hercules, heat vision beam to the face.

No Caption Provided

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.Hercules gets curbstomped .

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who really thinks that Hercules is more durable than Superman?

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well at they normal base still with powers Superman would get this. But in this fight hercules would win in the two of them

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Heracles succeeds on his thirteen work.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Sy8000  Online

@micah said:

Still backing Herc for both rounds. Round 2 is close but Herc being a superior fighter will go a long way.

I seriously doubt that fighting skill of all things will play a role here. Or that Hercules wins a majority for that matter. Also round 2 being closer doesn't make any sense.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Divell

@ancient_0f_days: @highaccuser

Superman is more durable but Hercules has a almost equal durability with Hulk for somebody who is not invulnerable that's impresive and if he had the Nemean Lion Skin then they would be almost equal Superman would have a little of advantage. Plus he has a healing factor who allow him to regenerate his skin really easy. has gone toe to toe with Thor and he admits that Hercules is stronger and better fighter than he is. Plus if he is allowed to use all his weapons Superman will not stand a chance with Hercules, specially if he uses the Medusa Shield thing.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By micah007123

@highaccuser: Your assumption would be highly incorrect about fighting skill. Hercules takes a majority IMO, I never specified by how much but he can pull it off. As for Round 2 being close not making much sense that assumption is also incorrect for reasons already stated above.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@highaccuser: Your assumption would be highly incorrect about fighting skill. Hercules takes a majority IMO, I never specified by how much but he can pull it off. As for Round 2 being close not making much sense that assumption is also incorrect for reasons already stated above.

And your assumption that Hercules can take Superman would be highly incorrect too. Pre New 52 Superman is far more tactical, resourceful and versatile than Hercules as well as being stronger and more durable than him. Superman's use of powers in combat coupled with his strategic on the fly tactics provides him with better chances of victory too. Your arguments make little sense given the context and evidence mounted against you. Especially when you haven't qualified how or why Hercules wins, weakening the credibility of your argument massively

Round 2 is close but because Superman is still physically superior to Hercules, he can take a majority. Hercules' fighting skill feats are merely statements and hyperbolic exagerations of him supposedly having thousands of years combat experience yet his on panel feats involve him bludgeoning his foes same as Thor. On panel events trumps statements categorically and denying this is a pure logical fallacy.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NotATreeABush

Herc wins

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes takes this 9.5/10

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman all rounds .

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By micah007123

@lvenger said:

@micah said:

And your assumption that Hercules can take Superman would be highly incorrect too. Pre New 52 Superman is far more tactical, resourceful and versatile than Hercules as well as being stronger and more durable than him. Superman's use of powers in combat coupled with his strategic on the fly tactics provides him with better chances of victory too. Your arguments make little sense given the context and evidence mounted against you. Especially when you haven't qualified how or why Hercules wins, weakening the credibility of your argument massively

Round 2 is close but because Superman is still physically superior to Hercules, he can take a majority. Hercules' fighting skill feats are merely statements and hyperbolic exagerations of him supposedly having thousands of years combat experience yet his on panel feats involve him bludgeoning his foes same as Thor. On panel events trumps statements categorically and denying this is a pure logical fallacy.

Oh that's rich coming from you considering you still haven't specified how you would have handled ISIS on a previous thread, when what you were saying was nothing more than a rant about religion and Christians being hypocrites even when religion was nowhere in sight in said context. And of course when asked to back up your claim by nearly everyone on the thread you fled.......... but that's beside the point. I never planned on debating my point intensely, simply stating my opinion and leaving as others have done in peace. If you wanna debate then I'm sure some other Viners on this thread would love to take a stab at a "poster like you". Since you hold yourself in such high regard my friend :)

P.S: I've paid attention to the evidence and arguments presented above and done my own personal research as well. And guess what????? I went with Herc by a hair ;)

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf, do you have an opinion here? I think I'm backing Hercules.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: If speed is Equalized, Hercules, no question

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

@chimeroid: Not chaos war, I'm gonna say current. And what other versions are there? I know there is Chaos war Herc and normal Herc

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules wins, especially speed equalised; and due to his superior combat skills.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if superman is nerfed, then hercules might have a chance.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Herc cause Clark's speed is nerfed