• 151 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#51 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Supes Is Tolerant To Magic and Kryptonite Now, 
 
Id say he has a great shot as of today.

#52 Posted by HolySerpent (12514 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins heres. wielding something thats give off krytonite radiation doesnt make it a automatic win against the man of steel. 
 metallo, lex luther (with 12 level intellect), the giant monkey that has krytonite vision, and many more, have lost to the Last son of Krypton. 
and dont give me that hal jordan is capable of taking on the Entire JL. the say that about every member.
#53 Posted by TheThe (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins, of course.

#54 Posted by lord_galactus (891 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal jordan forms a bubble over supermans head,stops him from breathing. superman dies.

#55 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23798 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump Hal pretty easy He has many ways to win if he plays his chips right and no PIS and think smart.

#56 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps for so many reasons.

#57 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23798 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungThriller said:
Superman stomps for so many reasons.
No Hal stomps if he plays his chips right and be smart.
#58 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@YoungThriller said:
Superman stomps for so many reasons.
No Hal stomps if he plays his chips right and be smart.
Superman is faster,stronger,and smarter than Hal.Supes can break all of Hal's constructs,And every time superman does break them it hurts Hal a little,since he has to concentrate harder to make something more powerful to defend against superman.
 
@lord_galactus said:
Hal jordan forms a bubble over supermans head,stops him from breathing. superman dies.

Irrelevant since superman can hold his breath for hours,or in some cases stop breathing at all.Then supes closes the space between them and smashes Hal.
#59 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23798 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungThriller said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@YoungThriller said:
Superman stomps for so many reasons.
No Hal stomps if he plays his chips right and be smart.
Superman is faster,stronger,and smarter than Hal.Supes can break all of Hal's constructs,And every time superman does break them it hurts Hal a little,since he has to concentrate harder to make something more powerful to defend against superman.
 
@lord_galactus said:
Hal jordan forms a bubble over supermans head,stops him from breathing. superman dies.
Irrelevant since superman can hold his breath for hours,or in some cases stop breathing at all.Then supes closes the space between them and smashes Hal.
Hal has made construcs that hold back exploding star he also stomped Mongul II who was taking  it to Supes WW and Bats also since Hal knows Supes weakness h can easily teleport Supes to A Red Sun that is why I said if he plays his chips right IF GL plays there chpis right and Teleport him to a red Sun where he will lose his powers.
#61 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011: He can teleport superman anywhere he wants it doesn't matter for 2 reasons
 
1:Superman won't lose his powers in red sunlight,they slowly drain,so he could easily fly back to a yellow sun.
 
2:And supes would never let Hal hit him into the worm hole,since superman can resist a wormhole suction,and easily beat Hal and the wormhole is gone.This is to easy for superman,he's going to murder Hal.
#62 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23798 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungThriller said:
@dccomicsrule2011: He can teleport superman anywhere he wants it doesn't matter for 2 reasons  1:Superman won't lose his powers in red sunlight,they slowly drain,so he could easily fly back to a yellow sun.  2:And supes would never let Hal hit him into the worm hole,since superman can resist a wormhole suction,and easily beat Hal and the wormhole is gone.This is to easy for superman,he's going to murder Hal.
  1. Hal would teleport him inside a red Sun and Hal would come with him put him in a bubble to block out the Sun light and Hal KO him with a punch.
  2. Hal does not need Worm Holes he can teleport him with out it.
#63 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal wins...because I say so!!
 
all joking aside, how many times have they fought in the comics(I'm assuming that they have fought in the comics, sins everyone eventually lock fist with each other) what were the out comes of the fights, who has won the most?? i would like to know this befor making a decision.

#64 Posted by drgnx (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Superman not move faster than GL can think? I thought I read it somewhere. If not using PIS superman should be able to move faster than Hal can come up with constructs. Unless the ring enhances perception, a GL should never be able to take a competent Kryptonian.

#65 Posted by kiyava (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. But I'm more of a Hal fan.

#66 Posted by HolySerpent (12514 posts) - - Show Bio

Answer is still the same. Superman murders him

#67 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2012 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge
Hal is maybe the best Lantern that ever was, problem is he's mortal so he's not doing jack without a few seconds prep
Superman is not mortal, he's too fast and too strong

Superdickery probably wins
lol
#68 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#69 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Answer is still the same. Superman murders him
#70 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

Can Superman not move faster than GL can think? I thought I read it somewhere. If not using PIS superman should be able to move faster than Hal can come up with constructs. Unless the ring enhances perception, a GL should never be able to take a competent Kryptonian.

Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed. If Superman still finds a way to blitz Hal, he always has his auto shields on, which are more than capable of taking a hit from Superman.

#71 Edited by drgnx (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

Can Superman not move faster than GL can think? I thought I read it somewhere. If not using PIS superman should be able to move faster than Hal can come up with constructs. Unless the ring enhances perception, a GL should never be able to take a competent Kryptonian.

Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed. If Superman still finds a way to blitz Hal, he always has his auto shields on, which are more than capable of taking a hit from Superman.

Auto-Shields are not infinite, they would be warn down as the ring gets warn out, but ignore that for now.

The point I'm making is that thinking of a construct and attacking with it, would require Lanterns to think at an incredible mental processing speed to match a Superman that is not being bogged down by PIS. To make extremely powerful constructs takes lantern a lot of concentration. Against any kind of speedster (with SM's strength) who uses their speed, they would be getting pummeled affecting their focus and therefor their constructs. Hal should be too busy on the defensive to launch offensive combos needed to take down Superman.

#72 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

Can Superman not move faster than GL can think? I thought I read it somewhere. If not using PIS superman should be able to move faster than Hal can come up with constructs. Unless the ring enhances perception, a GL should never be able to take a competent Kryptonian.

Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed. If Superman still finds a way to blitz Hal, he always has his auto shields on, which are more than capable of taking a hit from Superman.

Auto-Shields are not infinite, they would be warn down as the ring gets warn out, but ignore that for now.

The point I'm making is that thinking of a construct and attacking with it, would require Lanterns to think at an incredible mental processing speed to match a Superman that is not being bogged down by PIS. To make extremely powerful constructs takes lantern a lot of concentration, against any kind of speedster (with SM's strength) who uses their speed, they would be getting pummeled affecting their focus and therefor their constructs. Hal should be too busy on the defenseve to launch offensive combos needed to take down Superman.

I didn't say they were infinite. I implied that they could definitely take a hit from Superman if he managed to blitz (which he shouldn't be able to) and thus Hal could retaliate. Hal does this against powerful enemies all the time. I don't see why Hal has to be busy on the defensive, he can attack Superman as well.

#73 Edited by drgnx (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

Can Superman not move faster than GL can think? I thought I read it somewhere. If not using PIS superman should be able to move faster than Hal can come up with constructs. Unless the ring enhances perception, a GL should never be able to take a competent Kryptonian.

Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed. If Superman still finds a way to blitz Hal, he always has his auto shields on, which are more than capable of taking a hit from Superman.

Auto-Shields are not infinite, they would be warn down as the ring gets warn out, but ignore that for now.

The point I'm making is that thinking of a construct and attacking with it, would require Lanterns to think at an incredible mental processing speed to match a Superman that is not being bogged down by PIS. To make extremely powerful constructs takes lantern a lot of concentration, against any kind of speedster (with SM's strength) who uses their speed, they would be getting pummeled affecting their focus and therefor their constructs. Hal should be too busy on the defensive to launch offensive combos needed to take down Superman.

I didn't say they were infinite. I implied that they could definitely take a hit from Superman if he managed to blitz (which he shouldn't be able to) and thus Hal could retaliate. Hal does this against powerful enemies all the time. I don't see why Hal has to be busy on the defensive, he can attack Superman as well.

We are are not talking about "powerful enemies". We are talking about "powerful enemies whose speed is comparable to the Flash". Why Should superman not be able to blitz him? At there any showings of a Green lanterns perception being enhanced by the rings? Not reaction time, but perception? Are there showings of Lanterns even having great offensive feats based on instinct?

#74 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

Can Superman not move faster than GL can think? I thought I read it somewhere. If not using PIS superman should be able to move faster than Hal can come up with constructs. Unless the ring enhances perception, a GL should never be able to take a competent Kryptonian.

Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed. If Superman still finds a way to blitz Hal, he always has his auto shields on, which are more than capable of taking a hit from Superman.

Auto-Shields are not infinite, they would be warn down as the ring gets warn out, but ignore that for now.

The point I'm making is that thinking of a construct and attacking with it, would require Lanterns to think at an incredible mental processing speed to match a Superman that is not being bogged down by PIS. To make extremely powerful constructs takes lantern a lot of concentration, against any kind of speedster (with SM's strength) who uses their speed, they would be getting pummeled affecting their focus and therefor their constructs. Hal should be too busy on the defensive to launch offensive combos needed to take down Superman.

I didn't say they were infinite. I implied that they could definitely take a hit from Superman if he managed to blitz (which he shouldn't be able to) and thus Hal could retaliate. Hal does this against powerful enemies all the time. I don't see why Hal has to be busy on the defensive, he can attack Superman as well.

We are are not talking about "powerful enemies". We are talking about "powerful enemies whose speed is comparable to the Flash". Why Should superman not be able to blitz him? At there any showings of a Green lanterns perception being enhanced by the rings? Not reaction time, but perception? Are there showings of Lanterns even having great offensive feats based on instinct?

Why should he be able to? Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed. I have no clue why you're talking about perception and instinct.

#75 Posted by drgnx (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

Can Superman not move faster than GL can think? I thought I read it somewhere. If not using PIS superman should be able to move faster than Hal can come up with constructs. Unless the ring enhances perception, a GL should never be able to take a competent Kryptonian.

Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed. If Superman still finds a way to blitz Hal, he always has his auto shields on, which are more than capable of taking a hit from Superman.

Auto-Shields are not infinite, they would be warn down as the ring gets warn out, but ignore that for now.

The point I'm making is that thinking of a construct and attacking with it, would require Lanterns to think at an incredible mental processing speed to match a Superman that is not being bogged down by PIS. To make extremely powerful constructs takes lantern a lot of concentration, against any kind of speedster (with SM's strength) who uses their speed, they would be getting pummeled affecting their focus and therefor their constructs. Hal should be too busy on the defensive to launch offensive combos needed to take down Superman.

I didn't say they were infinite. I implied that they could definitely take a hit from Superman if he managed to blitz (which he shouldn't be able to) and thus Hal could retaliate. Hal does this against powerful enemies all the time. I don't see why Hal has to be busy on the defensive, he can attack Superman as well.

We are are not talking about "powerful enemies". We are talking about "powerful enemies whose speed is comparable to the Flash". Why Should superman not be able to blitz him? At there any showings of a Green lanterns perception being enhanced by the rings? Not reaction time, but perception? Are there showings of Lanterns even having great offensive feats based on instinct?

Why should he be able to? Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed. I have no clue why you're talking about perception and instinct.

You really don't get it...

You can't react to something that you don't perceive unless you do so on instinct. Just because you can react to something does not mean you will, especially if you don't know its coming at you. If Superman moves so fast that a human can not perceive it, how are they supposed to react? If he is moving so fast you can't detect him, you're going to have a hard time attacking him. The ring works on will power and imagination, but a lantern needs to perceive their surroundings to properly utilize their powers. Without the ring enhancing his abilities of perception there is no way he should be able to handle Superman when fighting properly.

#76 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

Can Superman not move faster than GL can think? I thought I read it somewhere. If not using PIS superman should be able to move faster than Hal can come up with constructs. Unless the ring enhances perception, a GL should never be able to take a competent Kryptonian.

Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed. If Superman still finds a way to blitz Hal, he always has his auto shields on, which are more than capable of taking a hit from Superman.

Auto-Shields are not infinite, they would be warn down as the ring gets warn out, but ignore that for now.

The point I'm making is that thinking of a construct and attacking with it, would require Lanterns to think at an incredible mental processing speed to match a Superman that is not being bogged down by PIS. To make extremely powerful constructs takes lantern a lot of concentration, against any kind of speedster (with SM's strength) who uses their speed, they would be getting pummeled affecting their focus and therefor their constructs. Hal should be too busy on the defensive to launch offensive combos needed to take down Superman.

I didn't say they were infinite. I implied that they could definitely take a hit from Superman if he managed to blitz (which he shouldn't be able to) and thus Hal could retaliate. Hal does this against powerful enemies all the time. I don't see why Hal has to be busy on the defensive, he can attack Superman as well.

We are are not talking about "powerful enemies". We are talking about "powerful enemies whose speed is comparable to the Flash". Why Should superman not be able to blitz him? At there any showings of a Green lanterns perception being enhanced by the rings? Not reaction time, but perception? Are there showings of Lanterns even having great offensive feats based on instinct?

Why should he be able to? Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed. I have no clue why you're talking about perception and instinct.

You really don't get it...

You can't react to something that you don't perceive unless you do so on instinct. Just because you can react to something does not mean you will, especially if you don't know its coming at you. If Superman moves so fast that a human can not perceive it, how are they supposed to react? If he is moving so fast you can't detect him, you're going to have a hard time attacking him. The ring works on will power and imagination, but a lantern needs to perceive their surroundings to properly utilize their powers. Without the ring enhancing his abilities of perception there is no way he should be able to handle Superman when fighting properly.

Actually, you're the one who doesn't get it. You do not understand the meaning of reaction time. To react to something, you perceive it first. Hal has a fast enough reaction speed to perceive and react to Superman. With your logic, Superman's instinct would be to speed blitz, which really does not make sense. If that were true I would be asking you what are Superman's feats using his instincts. They have fought before, it's not like one is vastly out of the other's league.

#77 Posted by drgnx (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

@_Black said:

@drgnx said:

Can Superman not move faster than GL can think? I thought I read it somewhere. If not using PIS superman should be able to move faster than Hal can come up with constructs. Unless the ring enhances perception, a GL should never be able to take a competent Kryptonian.

Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed. If Superman still finds a way to blitz Hal, he always has his auto shields on, which are more than capable of taking a hit from Superman.

Auto-Shields are not infinite, they would be warn down as the ring gets warn out, but ignore that for now.

The point I'm making is that thinking of a construct and attacking with it, would require Lanterns to think at an incredible mental processing speed to match a Superman that is not being bogged down by PIS. To make extremely powerful constructs takes lantern a lot of concentration, against any kind of speedster (with SM's strength) who uses their speed, they would be getting pummeled affecting their focus and therefor their constructs. Hal should be too busy on the defensive to launch offensive combos needed to take down Superman.

I didn't say they were infinite. I implied that they could definitely take a hit from Superman if he managed to blitz (which he shouldn't be able to) and thus Hal could retaliate. Hal does this against powerful enemies all the time. I don't see why Hal has to be busy on the defensive, he can attack Superman as well.

We are are not talking about "powerful enemies". We are talking about "powerful enemies whose speed is comparable to the Flash". Why Should superman not be able to blitz him? At there any showings of a Green lanterns perception being enhanced by the rings? Not reaction time, but perception? Are there showings of Lanterns even having great offensive feats based on instinct?

Why should he be able to? Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed. I have no clue why you're talking about perception and instinct.

You really don't get it...

You can't react to something that you don't perceive unless you do so on instinct. Just because you can react to something does not mean you will, especially if you don't know its coming at you. If Superman moves so fast that a human can not perceive it, how are they supposed to react? If he is moving so fast you can't detect him, you're going to have a hard time attacking him. The ring works on will power and imagination, but a lantern needs to perceive their surroundings to properly utilize their powers. Without the ring enhancing his abilities of perception there is no way he should be able to handle Superman when fighting properly.

Actually, you're the one who doesn't get it. You do not understand the meaning of reaction time. To react to something, you perceive it first. Hal has a fast enough reaction speed to perceive and react to Superman. With your logic, Superman's instinct would be to speed blitz, which really does not make sense. If that were true I would be asking you what are Superman's feats using his instincts. They have fought before, it's not like one is vastly out of the other's league.

Not at all, Superman has been shown to do common tasks several times at super human speed, such as changing his cloths and building objects, this shows enhanced perception, unless you think he does so on instinct....

And as I do understand the meaning of reaction, I've clearly stated why its BS to say Hal Jordan has nano second reaction time, because he has not been shown to move at super speeds beyond flying. GL has not been shown to build constructs in NS. Thus why Hal should not be able to keep up with Superman's speed.

Yes when they fought, Superman was not using his speed to blitz him.

#78 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: Hal fights enemies at super speed. That's all the proof you need. I'm fairly sure it's been stated he has nanosecond reaction speed anyway.

#79 Edited by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

When I brought up that Gladiator had nanosecond reaction time and therefore was capable of tagging Flash, someone argued that nanosecond is nowhere near as fast as FTLS.

If that's true, then applying that logic, Hals nanosecond reaction time is still very slow compared to Supes.

#80 Posted by SPM1M (789 posts) - - Show Bio

this is probably irrelevant but i had to do it

So yeah no guessing on my answer

#81 Posted by prodigyprime (168 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know to much, but can't GL just zap up some kryptonite?

#82 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20117 posts) - - Show Bio

@prodigyprime said:

I don't know to much, but can't GL just zap up some kryptonite?

Kyle Rayner has done it before I believe. Not sure what version of Supes or GL it is so I can't say a solid guess.

#83 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

that Kryptonite thing was on Pre-crisis does it still apply as a feat for GLs'?

#84 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11977 posts) - - Show Bio

@SPM1M said:

this is probably irrelevant but i had to do it

So yeah no guessing on my answer

still this .... had to do it ......

#85 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

It would take time, but Supes wins...

#86 Posted by Delta1938 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed.

Proof that Green Lanterns have nanosecond reaction speed? All I see is you claiming GLs fight at super speed, not showing it, then saying you're "fairly sure" it's been stated they have nanosecond reaction speed. I want proof. And Superman's reaction speed is greater than nanosecond, anyways.

@_Black said:

If Superman still finds a way to blitz Hal, he always has his auto shields on, which are more than capable of taking a hit from Superman.

Auto-shields sure helped Uncle Sam here.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Superman%20VS--/Power%20Ring%20Wielders/Uncle%20Sam%20With%20A%20Power%20Ring/

And yes, I know the context. If you're going to try and argue this doesn't count, prove that the Power Ring would be any different than before time was changed, or that Superman's power level is different. If anything, Superman's weaker since he most likely wouldn't have had at least the Kryptonite-X power-up when he died.

Anyways, Superman. I hear people claim Hal's already beaten Superman multiple times. I'd love to see these examples. Out of the two actual fights they've had, I've only seen Superman stalemate(arguably win) Hal while holding back, and when Hal was still Parallax(an actual fight, not Hal sucker-punching Superman in ZERO HOUR). And the Parallax fight, Hal was arguably amped by Kyle's Power Ring(based on how much work he put in to get it, and all of Ganthet's statements about Hal not being "worthy of the power" and phrases like that). And Superman still put-up a very respectable fight. In fact, Superman was winning(restraining Hal) until he created a "bomb" construct. This was after Hal basically wiped the floor with a Justice League team before getting Kyle's Power Ring. And to top it off, it seemed like Hal was taking Superman more seriously than Kyle and the team Ganthet gathered.

Here for just Superman's fight with Hal.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Superman%20VS--/Power%20Ring%20Wielders/Parallax%20Possibly%20Amped%20With%20Kyles%20Power%20Ring/

Here's for Hal's fight against the team(as well as Superman) for the full comparison.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Comparing/Parallax/

And the reality is, Superman can just blitz Hal, or simply disarm his Power Ring. This tactic shown in SUPERMAN: RED SON is perfectly valid since One: Superman is far, far faster than thought, Two: Has accomplished similar and in fact superior disarm tactics(took away all of Arion's rings and other amulets; disarmed entire groups of opponents including apparently an entire city; rebuilt a city in seconds or less; ect), and Three: Both Flash(against dozens or more GLs) and Dark Kara(against John Stewart) have both disarmed Green Lanterns of their Power Rings and the GLs couldn't stop it.

#87 Posted by Clark_EL (2641 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has stomped Jordan's ass before.

He can do it again.

#89 Posted by UltramanPrime (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Win

#90 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23798 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan.

#91 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel.

#92 Edited by XLR87T3 (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone, anyone, show me a scan to prove that GL can prevent Superman's fist from going through his head and breaking any constructs, or Superman from removing the power ring from GL's finger?!? Me and my cousin argued about this very thing a week ago, and I tried to defend Green Lantern but failed.

#93 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el: Awesome scans bro!, the man of steel can't really lose to Hal imo.

#94 Posted by dondave (35966 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan can win if he fight's smart. As John Stewart has demonstrated, GL's can turn their rings on to auto-fire, which would enable to tag Supes no matter how fast he goes.

The main argument for Supes beating any GL is that he too fast for them, However, Hal Jordan has caught speedsters before; at the beginning of The Sinestro Corps War, Hal Jordan caught Zoom after he blitzed Superman and Wonder-Woman.

Hal Jordan if looking for a quick victory could target all of Superman's weak points such as his Eyes and Ears as John Stewart has already shown.

The majority of the time Superman would win since Hal doesn't fight like I've set out, however he could win if he fought properly.

#95 Posted by SithLantern93 (2119 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Win

That scan makes me sad :( Poor Hal... guess history says Kal wins.

#98 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't GL have some kind of protection for stuff like that (Supes stealing the ring)? Although Batman did the same thing, and he doesn't really have superspeed.

#99 Posted by dondave (35966 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't GL have some kind of protection for stuff like that (Supes stealing the ring)? Although Batman did the same thing, and he doesn't really have superspeed.

The best I know of, they can call it back if it's been removed

#100 Posted by Allie_Ho (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Does it matter what version of Hal we're talking about because if you're talking about ET to Zero Hour Hal (still him with the retcon or not) he beat Superman with a shot and Superman was prepared.