Superman vs. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) & Black Adam

zMicahh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zMicahh

Created new updated post, why won't this one delete??

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ximpossibrux

Hal jordan is the best green lantern

So GL =< Superman

Adding in Black adam already ensures victory

zMicahh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zMicahh

I'll add in Batman to even the fight

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Superguy1591

Hal Jordan can create Kryptonite raidiation with his ring, don't ask how, so...Hal could probably hold his own. Add Black Adam, who is Superman's superior, and Superman is dead. Hal's ring creating radiation and Adam's magic = Spite.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Killemall

@Superguy1591 said:

Hal Jordan can create Kryptonite raidiation with his ring, don't ask how, so...Hal could probably hold his own. Add Black Adam, who is Superman's superior, and Superman is dead. Hal's ring creating radiation and Adam's magic = Spite.

Writer seem to think Kyle cannot create Kryptonite, has Hal done it in cannon comics? Else i could always post what the writer in question answer section has stated.

Cant disagree with anything else.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AtPhantom

@Killemall said:

Writer seem to think Kyle cannot create Kryptonite, has Hal done it in cannon comics? Else i could always post what the writer in question answer section has stated.

Not in the last 20 or so years he hasn't. I vaguely recall Kyle doing once in the nineties, but I'd really have to go and check.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

@Superguy1591 said:

Cant disagree with anything else.

In Green Lantern Legacy: The Last Will and Testament of Hal Jordan, he said that if he ever got into a fight with the Justice League, he could take down Superman via kryptonite production. I cannot remember him actually doing so for at least 2 decades now, though.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By toptom

@Superguy1591 said:

obviously the team wins this,but i don't think ba>kal.he can win agaisnt him because of magic but they are even in terms of power.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

In Green Lantern Legacy: The Last Will and Testament of Hal Jordan, he said that if he ever got into a fight with the Justice League, he could take down Superman via kryptonite production. I cannot remember him actually doing so for at least 2 decades now, though.

So he hasnt, like i though. Just check the scan below it i think the writer makes a good sense.@AtPhantom:

No Caption Provided

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AtPhantom

@Killemall: I think that's a bit of a cop out answer though. Green Lanterns never needed to know the exact composition of something to create it. They're not Firestorm. They just imagine the damn thing and the ring does all the heavy lifting.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall

@AtPhantom said:

@Killemall: I think that's a bit of a cop out answer though. Green Lanterns never needed to know the exact composition of something to create it. They're not Firestorm. They just imagine the damn thing and the ring does all the heavy lifting.

Well from what i understood i think the point was, only the exact precise radiation of a kyrptonite thats from the same world as superman can hurt or depower him, while other constructs that they make, say like a killer bee that Sinestro once did, he doesn't have to be precise, anything similar would do. But then i suppose its open to interpretation, that is why i asked if there as been any actual evidence to GL making kryptonite , coz then feats > Writer's answer.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AtPhantom

@Killemall said:

@AtPhantom said:

Well from what i understood i think the point was, only the exact precise radiation of a kyrptonite thats from the same world as superman can hurt or depower him, while other constructs that they make, say like a killer bee that Sinestro once did, he doesn't have to be precise, anything similar would do. But then i suppose its open to interpretation, that is why i asked if there as been any actual evidence to GL making kryptonite , coz then feats > Writer's answer.

I suppose that's possible, except it's always been the point that any kryptonite made in this universe can hurt our Superman (And if he has trouble making this native to his own universe, then damn it all). There have bee other instances of Lanterns doing pretty complicated stuff with their rings that would almost certainly require broad knowledge (Like Kyle and Killowog remaking Thanagar's atmosphere). But honestly the whole thing is just speculation based on scraps of evidence from decades ago, so it might just be easier to say no, they can't make kryptonite.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

Black Adam could potentially solo.

I doubt Hal Jordan can, but Team wins for sure.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By blackadamFTW

@jeanroygrant said:

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IKnowEverything

@blackadamFTW said:

@jeanroygrant said: