superman vs goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2501  Edited By thatguy
randumo24 said:
"thatguy said:
"randumo24 said:
"right so where is this proof, u really havent shown the battle speed for him to keep up, really you havent shown much in the way of battling this whole time. its supposed to be a fight and the bulk of what you've done is trying to make this a race or a weight lifting competition which it is neither. the most lifting has to do with this battle is picking eachother up which they can clearly both do, so put up something relevant to a fight, or stfu."
Superman is so many times faster and stronger than Goku that Goku's greater fighting style doesn't count for Sh!t"

so you found nothing and are just talking for the sake of it at this point,

Look at every single page and come talk to me, cuz there proof on every single one. start from 1 and go all the way to current time.........and then kill your mother, Benoit style.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2502  Edited By randumo24

i know what has been put on here and nothing about what i've asked for today has been and you know it otherwise u'd have put something up other than weak and tactless insults.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2503  Edited By DJ Diesel
randumo24 said:
"thatguy said:
"randumo24 said:
"right so where is this proof, u really havent shown the battle speed for him to keep up, really you havent shown much in the way of battling this whole time. its supposed to be a fight and the bulk of what you've done is trying to make this a race or a weight lifting competition which it is neither. the most lifting has to do with this battle is picking eachother up which they can clearly both do, so put up something relevant to a fight, or stfu."
Superman is so many times faster and stronger than Goku that Goku's greater fighting style doesn't count for Sh!t"

so you found nothing and are just talking for the sake of it at this point,

DJ Diesel
said:
"randumo24 said:
"yea 4real, since you dont know me, all your doing is being chilidish cuz u cant actually find what im asking for, grow up people."
find it yourself kid douche, you made this one-page thread 84 pages long with your ignorance, so go back and find the things you forgot for yourself, you lost this over and over and over again in every way, if you cant' handle defeat your mom has failed in raising you for the real world, go slap the hell out of her for me. There will always be someone better..... and that someone will be me. Unless you are Goku, in that case, that someone would be Superman.... and me. "
proving my point again, you have no real battle proof for your claims, just meaningless feats that you claim to be winners of the whole battle, its sad really to think of how diluted you have become."
No one gives you enough credibility to bother argueing this with you like we would a normal respecatable human being.... ti's over, go away kid.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2504  Edited By thatguy
randumo24 said:
"

i know what has been put on here and nothing about what i've asked for today has been and you know it otherwise u'd have put something up other than weak and tactless insults.

"
you obviously don't, it's obvious, your a fanboy thats all you are, an anime fanboy, which is the worst kind of fanboy.....