This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

h

#2 Posted by Lectric Fury (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Why'd you make another one?

#3 Posted by Lectric Fury (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I noticed

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

so, you just switched the order of the names?

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, what is the point of this?

#6 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

why not

#7 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

did not mean too

#8 Posted by never give up (9607 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#9 Posted by never give up (9607 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay lantern prime show me how goku wins.

#10 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Okay lantern prime show me how goku wins."

.......................AHHAHAHAHAH!
#11 Posted by never give up (9607 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay superman is much stronger than goku and much faster than goku adding heat vision superman wins.

#12 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Okay superman is much stronger than goku and much faster than goku adding heat vision superman wins."

..........................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
#13 Posted by never give up (9607 posts) - - Show Bio

So I guess superman wins this because all lantern prime can do is act like a jacka$$ and not make a simple point...

Superman-1
Goku-0

Lantern Prime-0
Never Give Up-1

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224223 posts) - - Show Bio
There is another Superman vs Goku thread ?
#15 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"So I guess superman wins this because all lantern prime can do is act like a jacka$$ and not make a simple point...

Superman-1
Goku-0

Lantern Prime-0
Never Give Up-1"

HAHAHAHA, I wonder if it ever dawned on you whether you realize how childish you are.
#16 Posted by never give up (9607 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"There is another Superman vs Goku thread ?
"
Yeah lantern prime is going to try to debate...
#17 Posted by never give up (9607 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"never give up said:
"So I guess superman wins this because all lantern prime can do is act like a jacka$$ and not make a simple point...

Superman-1
Goku-0

Lantern Prime-0
Never Give Up-1"

HAHAHAHA, I wonder if it ever dawned on you whether you realize how childish you are."
Im not being stupid that is one thing look at all your posts in this thread and tell me who is being a kid....

And give me reasons why goku wins good ones....
#18 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

*SIGH* I miss all the old cats that used to be on the vine like Cryo-Wolf, Sparda, and Vegeta.

#19 Posted by King of Hearts 11987 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

My thread lock sense is tingling.

#20 Posted by never give up (9607 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"*SIGH* I miss all the old cats that used to be on the vine like Cryo-Wolf, Sparda, and Vegeta."
So you are saying that you are acting stupid because you know what goku loses.
#21 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"*SIGH* I miss all the old cats that used to be on the vine like Cryo-Wolf, Sparda, and Vegeta."
So you are saying that you are acting stupid because you know what goku loses."

See, look at yourself. Your talking to me as if ever challegend you to anything. All said was people think Superman can beat Goku. And I said I don't know why that is. Then you come on the scene and start talking dumbsh!+ as if  I upseted u.  And now im  making a comment about misssing all the old guys that use to be on here.  Then you want to use that as an excuse to attack me.
#22 Posted by never give up (9607 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"never give up said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"*SIGH* I miss all the old cats that used to be on the vine like Cryo-Wolf, Sparda, and Vegeta."
So you are saying that you are acting stupid because you know what goku loses."

See, look at yourself. Your talking to me as if ever challegend you to anything. All said was people think Superman can beat Goku. And I said I don't know why that is. Then you come on the scene and start talking dumbsh!+ as if  I upseted u.  And now im  making a comment about misssing all the old guys that use to be on here.  Then you want to use that as an excuse to attack me."
I guess you cant prove anything or cant debate right?
#23 Posted by never give up (9607 posts) - - Show Bio

Good then I see lantern prime has nothing important to say typical....

#24 Posted by Tracks (144 posts) - - Show Bio

why is there so much animosity....personally  Ifeel superman wins against goku he does have better feats, its possible fr gok uto win if he manages to hit superman with an all out attack...if it misses though he's done

#25 Posted by never give up (9607 posts) - - Show Bio
Tracks said:
"why is there so much animosity....personally  Ifeel superman wins against goku he does have better feats, its possible fr gok uto win if he manages to hit superman with an all out attack...if it misses though he's done"
...............
#26 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Okay superman is much stronger than goku and much faster than goku adding heat vision superman wins."

wtf, ok yea heat vision vs kamehameha i wonder which would win
#27 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no.

#28 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
randumo24 said:
"never give up said:
"Okay superman is much stronger than goku and much faster than goku adding heat vision superman wins."
wtf, ok yea heat vision vs kamehameha i wonder which would win"
You are made of win
#29 Posted by inferiorego (24983 posts) - - Show Bio

I win because I'm cooler than both of them.

Staff
#30 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

METHOS, WE NEED THE SUPERMAN CAN BREATHE IN SPACE BANNER.....

#31 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

DJ Diesel said:

"randumo24 said:
"never give up said:
"Okay superman is much stronger than goku and much faster than goku adding heat vision superman wins."
wtf, ok yea heat vision vs kamehameha i wonder which would win"
You are made of win"

seriously heat vision vs kamehameha is ridiculous how about that, which would win in that battle,  kamehameha

#32 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Heat vision can exert the same power as the sun....

#33 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Heat vision can exert the same power as the sun...."
Great AtPhantom you got him started :\
#34 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Heat vision can exert the same power as the sun...."

Why do it man? Why get suckered into this? You know as well as I do EXACTLY what is going to happen. You're going to talk about feats, facts, stats, and realistics and fanboi mcbagadouche is gonna scream and cry and whine and add nothing NOTHING factual, intelligent, or even articulate.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/gokusaiyan-saga-vs-superman/17385/#12
LOCKED
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-v-goku/10948/#2
LOCKED
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-goku/17798/#2
LOCKED
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-goku-but-wait/12498/#147
OPEN
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-goku/7799/#506
LOCKED
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/goku-vs-superman-prime/14782/#9
LOCKED
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/goku-vs-superman-for-real-this-time/9310/#29
LOCKED
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/goku-vs-superman/3856/#342
LOCKED
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/goku-vs-superman-prime/17189/#23
OPEN

there are so many more I just got tired of pasting them, I'm stopping right here. You KNOW where this goes, we ALL KNOW where this goes, it goes to a VERY gay place and none of us come out of it the same. We are ALL a little gayer for going there when it's all over, all of us. Down this road lies the dimension from which no hetero escapes. TURN BACK NOW!!! TURN BACK I SAY!!!
#35 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I never debated vs a dbz before. I wanna see how far they would go....XD

#36 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Hey I never debated vs a dbz before. I wanna see how far they would go....XD"
LOL! you brought this on yourself.
#37 Edited by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Hey I never debated vs a dbz before. I wanna see how far they would go....XD"
LOL! you brought this on yourself."
Very well..... every man is free to follow his own path and make his own destiny, but I was there to warn you.... I tried.
#38 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Hey I never debated vs a dbz before. I wanna see how far they would go....XD"
LOL! you brought this on yourself."
I debated with SESAW and truepwnge, how hard can this guy be?

Right? O.o
#39 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Hey I never debated vs a dbz before. I wanna see how far they would go....XD"
LOL! you brought this on yourself."
I debated with SESAW and truepwnge, how hard can this guy be?"
Your a god among men
#40 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Hey I never debated vs a dbz before. I wanna see how far they would go....XD"
LOL! you brought this on yourself."
I debated with SESAW and truepwnge, how hard can this guy be?Right? O.o"

SESAW!!! That's who I left off my list of most annoying characters, I KNEW there was someone. Mind you, I've "debated" with them too, but "debating" Truepwnge and randomo24 is like sitting in a room with a mental patient holding a picture of a banana.

Me: This picture clearly shows a banana.
randomPwnge: THE GOVERNMENT IS IN MAH BRAAAAAIANS!!!!
Me: So you agree this is a picture of a banana?
randomPwnge: THAT IS A PICTURE OF THE DEVIL! GOKU CAN BEAT THE DEVIL!
Me: I see.... are you saying the devil has possessed the banana? There is no evidence of possession in this photo.
randomPwnge: LOOK AT MY FEET! MY FEET ARE PUDDLES OF MONKEY TEARS!
Me: I'm uh... I'm gonna go find a different thread for a while.
#41 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"AtPhantom said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Hey I never debated vs a dbz before. I wanna see how far they would go....XD"
LOL! you brought this on yourself."
I debated with SESAW and truepwnge, how hard can this guy be?"
Your a god among men"
LMAO!!!!

They should make a comic about me. XDDD
#42 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahahhahahahha!

#43 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Brolly comes in and kills them both.

  

#44 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

not another one

#45 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"AtPhantom said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Hey I never debated vs a dbz before. I wanna see how far they would go....XD"
LOL! you brought this on yourself."
I debated with SESAW and truepwnge, how hard can this guy be?Right? O.o"
SESAW!!! That's who I left off my list of most annoying characters, I KNEW there was someone. Mind you, I've "debated" with them too, but "debating" Truepwnge and randomo24 is like sitting in a room with a mental patient holding a picture of a banana.Me: This picture clearly shows a banana.randomPwnge: THE GOVERNMENT IS IN MAH BRAAAAAIANS!!!!Me: So you agree this is a picture of a banana?randomPwnge: THAT IS A PICTURE OF THE DEVIL! GOKU CAN BEAT THE DEVIL!Me: I see.... are you saying the devil has possessed the banana? There is no evidence of possession in this photo.randomPwnge: LOOK AT MY FEET! MY FEET ARE PUDDLES OF MONKEY TEARS!Me: I'm uh... I'm gonna go find a different thread for a while."

OMG,i never lauged so hard in a forum before,i think i am going to die.
hahahahhahahahahahaha
#46 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

This is essentially what any argument between Supes and Goku boils down to.


#47 Posted by dcfanboy1234 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

superman stomps him he is way out of his league

#48 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Lantern Prime,Goku can beat Superman any day of the year.
Goku has even beaten viillain that are strong than Superman's
So Goku wins in of story

#49 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"This is essentially what any argument between Supes and Goku boils down to.

"
That's what a lot of arguments boil down to...
#50 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku CURBSTOMP!