Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By thesupremebeing

1. note: this has been done before but i have never found a satisfing result because either  , one of them was amped , their was a third person , it was inconclusive , their was reference of the cartoon versions' ect ect this has been done several times but each thread was sloppy. who wins
  2.    Superman :0 , Gladator:0
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CapitolPunishment
@TheSupremeBeing said:

1. note: this has been done before but i have never found a satisfing result because either  , one of them was amped , their was a third person , it was inconclusive , their was reference of the cartoon versions' ect ect this has been done several times but each thread was sloppy. who wins

Not only has it been done it is also an active topic thats like the 3rd one down the list.
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By hydrabob--defunct
@CapitolPunishment said:
@TheSupremeBeing said:

Not only has it been done it is also an active topic thats like the 3rd one down the list.
You mean this one MODERN Superman vs Gladiator
Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By thesupremebeing

fine dont answer and let a mod lock the thread ;sigh;