#1 Edited by Theorder14 (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter

morals on

Current versions (ccc feats included)

1 out of 10!!!

#2 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with The Man of Steel here...

I think he could smash Anime Dude's Head in...

#3 Edited by Theorder14 (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: well, if it were morals off and they went serious then they both could one-shot each other. Superman could blitz light speed but i doubt he does with morals on and i haven't seen him do that often. since i included ccc feats, Gilgamesh too can go FTL. so, how much of a majority do you think supes takes?

#4 Posted by Dratini1331 (6415 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm... I need to default to a friend I think on this one as I'm not familiar with Gilgamesh and Fate/Stay in general. I do believe he has several magic swords and high durability, but doesn't this also depend on which gilgamesh? Even with near Infinite blades, Supes is faster than anyone Gilgamesh has ever encountered, and has strength and durability beyond any summon. It would be like having Berserker + Archer except multiplied to an extreme amount (and of course without the sword summoning) I'm not seeing how Gilgamesh could put superman down even with so many noble phantasms.

Supes should take this, but i'll see if I can't get some feedback from others.

#5 Posted by Theorder14 (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: True, Superman is rly fast and could blitz light speed but i don't think he would do it with morals on.Now Supes is still fast without having to go FTL but i think Gil could react to him cus i think his combat speed is hypersonic, reaction is hypersonic + and travel speed FTL if we include his ccc feats.

#6 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: Since when is gilga FTL?

i mean he does have gae bolg which bends causality but at movement speed no servant is FTL

#7 Posted by Theorder14 (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: well, he might be FTL in the ccc game but i'm not entirely sure. I've seen the vid but it was in japanese and many ppl claimed he went FTL there.

#8 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Theorder14 (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: some says that Kiara here BFR Gilgamesh 404 light years away and he came back in an instant

#10 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: oh, MFTL then

but combat speed seems at regular levels

#11 Posted by Theorder14 (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: guess so, i don't know cus i haven't played the game nor can i read japanese

#12 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Scarbearer (708 posts) - - Show Bio

Man... I was hoping this would be Superman vs. the ancient Summerian king, Gilgamesh. :(

#14 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

Not familiar with Gilgamesh.... Just read a wiki

Superman

#15 Posted by Theorder14 (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@banestrokelobogrundybatarrow: i take it u read the FSN and FZ versions of Gilgamesh? then i believe supes would take it cus of speed but here i include his ccc feats.

#16 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1355 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#18 Posted by Dratini1331 (6415 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: He can teleport can't he? Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else...

#19 Edited by Pwok21 (2111 posts) - - Show Bio

Provided Superman doesn't blitz Gilgamesh has a chance.

Gil has access to three main weapons that will affect Supes: Ea, Enkidu and The Gate of Babylon.

Spoilers for UBW and Fate/Zero by the way.

Gilgamesh's first significant weapon is Enkidu, magical chains which can restrain one of the strongest Nasuverse characters, Berserker. It is shown to also be instant (which isn't reflected by the first video) against Rider.

For the record this isn't Gilgamesh's most powerful form, this is him after running on barely any power for ten years. This also shows his ruthlessness, with him ripping the still beating heart from a young girl.

This next video shows him casually summoning EA (which he has show to summon much faster) to destroy a pocket universe generated by Rider (this is on par with Archer's Unlimited Blade Works, one of the most powerful Fate abilities).

All of these weapons are magic in nature meaning they will pose a significant threat to Clark.

Gilgamesh also shows the ability to teleport at will and go into an astral form (similar to much of the Fate cast). This is demonstrated well alongside the Gate of Babylon shown charged Noble Phantasms (magical weapons) creating explosions with magic power to them. This is a basic ability for Gilgamesh and his supply of Phantasms within the Gate is Endless. He also displays teleportation towards the end.

This entire list of abilities means nothing if Clark blitzes but if he is off guard when attacking Gil then there is a chance he can win, as he has the arsenal required to serve up one dead Kryptonian.

#20 Posted by Dratini1331 (6415 posts) - - Show Bio

@pwok21: You are now officially my default Fate/Stay Night info guy. Congrats i guess XD

#21 Posted by KingOfAsh (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Gilgamesh a town buster?

#22 Posted by Theorder14 (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingofash: I take it u haven't watched FZ?

anyways, i think it's best if we wait until ccc is translated

#23 Posted by KingOfAsh (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: Not yet, but from what I've seen it looks a long way below SUperman, unless you can upload feats

#24 Edited by Theorder14 (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingofash: well, @pwok21 is the Gilgamesh expert (even have him as profile pic)

i believe Gae Bolg could kill Superman but that's only IF it hits him

#25 Posted by Icametoaskquestions (254 posts) - - Show Bio

I just watched the anime and superman will kill Gilga

#26 Posted by Theorder14 (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@icametoaskquestions: naturally, he would win if it's the Gilgamesh from the anime like we mentioned but i'm using the Gilgamesh from the Visual novel and CCC game. Have u played any of those?

#27 Edited by _Gaff_ (2408 posts) - - Show Bio

Man... I was hoping this would be Superman vs. the ancient Summerian king, Gilgamesh. :(

Me to. Thought that World Literature class was going to finally pay off.

#28 Edited by TifaLockhart (13830 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping it was going to be Final Fantasy's Gilgamesh.

#29 Posted by Rouflex (12514 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's Gilgamesh?