#1 Edited by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman vs Gambit 

This is for one Vine member who I dare him to come on and say , Come on .

#2 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

THE VICTORY IS GAMBIT! GAMBIT IS THAT OF BEATING SUPERMAN.

EDIT: Sorry couldn't help myself.
Post Edited:2007-05-17 20:31:00

#3 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I may not be the character but, Seriously? You're seriously putting Gambit up against the most powerful super-being ever in the DC universe? I'm sorry, Gambit is way cool but......

Superman wins by a landslide.

#4 Posted by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

Im still waiting on you Come on I know your going to do it

#5 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahahahaha, you crazy bastered.

#6 Posted by Sanit (308 posts) - - Show Bio

last_Arrow says:

"Im still waiting on you Come on I know your going to do it"

lol im waiting with u

#7 Posted by Canemacar (66 posts) - - Show Bio

That might be trolling, but I'll be damned if it isn't deserved. He gives Gambit-fans a bad name.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I may not be the character but, Seriously? You're seriously putting Gambit up against the most powerful super-being ever in the DC universe? I'm sorry, Gambit is way cool but...... Superman wins by a landslide."

hmmm... superman is powerfull, but he's hardly the most powerfull being in the DCU.

i'm still putting my money on superman for this battle, there isn't anything gambit could do to even scratch superman...

of course there is the fact that superman wouldn't kill gambit, but he could imprison him in something

M

#9 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Canemacar says:

"That might be trolling, but I'll be damned if it isn't deserved. He gives Gambit-fans a bad name."

Word.

Here and I thought my Astonishing X-Men vs. Darkseid thread was too obvious.

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

there is no way in any form Gambit could beat superman...

gambit could hit superman with his staff, no effect... could throw his enhanced cards at him, no effect...

if superman wanted to kill gambit it wouldn't take much, just a glare...

even if he didn't want to kill him, superman could lobotomise gambit with a stare from 200 yards

please, someone tell me how anyone can believe gambit could defeat superman?

M

#11 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit steals a cliptonita fragment the lance to SUPERMAN and Gambit makes it explode inside the body of SuperMan

Att: GambitO

#12 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"Gambit steals a cliptonita fragment the lance to SUPERMAN and Gambit makes it explode inside the body of SuperMan Att: GambitO "

#13 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I had cliptonita once, I got some cream for it though. That's Bedford girls for you.

#14 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

wait....I still think Spuerman would win, but whatif Gambit charged Kryptonite?

#15 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"wait....I still think Spuerman would win, but whatif Gambit charged Kryptonite?"

Thats a good question.

#16 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"wait....I still think Spuerman would win, but whatif Gambit charged Kryptonite?"

That would be interesting. Could be a major blow to the Kryptonian.

#17 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

would the explosion damage him, or would it not do anything and the bits and pieces of Kryptonite do all the damage?

#18 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

It might just piss Supes off.

#19 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd probably dodge it. Gambit would have to sneek up on him and charge it and through it, he'd probably be killed by the explosion and Supes wouldnt.
Post Edited:2007-05-18 16:48:18

#20 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

i was just wondering, because i still think Superman would win

#21 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"i was just wondering, because i still think Superman would win"

Anybody with half a brain agrees with you.

#22 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude Gambler....you the man but not superman. Gambit is not tough enough to take out big blue. just piss hum off.

#23 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

The K would weaken Superman enough for the explosion to hurt. If the K particles were trapped on Superman, they would continue to weaken him. Even in this vulnerable state I think Supes would have enough to take Gambit down, because the Cajun just doesn't have the strength to hurt him further. If I was Gambit in a fight with him, I'd use that tactic to buy some running away time.

#24 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I think I had cliptonita once, I got some cream for it though. That's Bedford girls for you."

The comedy is non-stop today! Good one, CS.

#25 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont get it?

#26 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I was waiting for someone to notice. Thanks P-Man.

#27 Posted by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"GambitO says:
"Gambit steals a cliptonita fragment the lance to SUPERMAN and Gambit makes it explode inside the body of SuperMan Att: GambitO "
...................."

I was awiting for you All I have to say is are your retarded.

#28 Posted by Colonel Arrow (67 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

Please say you are joking or that your insane

#29 Posted by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

HE HE HE Retro vineage!

#30 Posted by MrDirector786 (43486 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one of the biggest spite threads ever. Superman will murder Gambit in an attosecond.

#31 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
gambit
#32 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Jerry

#33 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Gambit  he was a nice guy, lived a good life...a damn shame mighty damn shame  

#34 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
gambit curbstomp...........
#35 Posted by Gambit007 (134 posts) - - Show Bio

MAYBE IN his advenced state Gambit can win 
At one point gambit could look at something ORGANIC or otherwise and it would blow up. So if he looked at supermans organs, good nigh MONAMIE 

im trying to convinve myself that Gambit could win
#36 Posted by Doorknobs (272 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit007 said:
" MAYBE IN his advenced state Gambit can win At one point gambit could look at something ORGANIC or otherwise and it would blow up. So if he looked at supermans organs, good nigh MONAMIE   im trying to convinve myself that Gambit could win "
Just please stop trying. Because there is no way in hell Gambit could beat Superman...ever.
#37 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit007 said:
"MAYBE IN his advenced state Gambit can win At one point gambit could look at something ORGANIC or otherwise and it would blow up. So if he looked at supermans organs, good nigh MONAMIE   im trying to convinve myself that Gambit could win "

I understand.......its ok.....
#38 Edited by RaDicalCannibal (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody can kill superman even mere humans........all you have to do is find some kryptonite make him swallow it GAG THE HELL OUT OF HIM WITH IT, STICK IT UP HIS BUTT IF YOU NEED TO, ok maybe not that.......... then as he's weakened and all retarded and girly.....cut up his body and dip it in acid filled with kryptonite rocks

there ya go, buh bye superman, the problem is, is that comic books dont work like this xD several people have had the chance to kill superman but because he's a hero he will always triumph, ya see in reality superman would have been dead xD

#39 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit007 said:
"MAYBE IN his advenced state Gambit can win At one point gambit could look at something ORGANIC or otherwise and it would blow up. So if he looked at supermans organs, good nigh MONAMIE   im trying to convinve myself that Gambit could win "

I'm trying to convince myself you're not quite as stupid as you always seem to be. 
I'm failing.
#40 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @Gambit007 said:

I'm trying to convince myself you're not quite as stupid as you always seem to be. I'm failing. "
Not needed.
#41 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit jus because hes my favorite X-Men....
#42 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Gambit007 said:

I'm trying to convince myself you're not quite as stupid as you always seem to be. I'm failing. "
Not needed. "

Yeah. 

This is a wierd thread. It looked like the guys on the first page were trying to attack you personally for being some kind of stupid Gambit-fanatic.
#43 Posted by Spawn Godslayer (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Gambit charge people and make them explode?

#44 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

apparently but does it matter? he can charge up ppl's clothes