superman vs freddy krueger in (superman's dream)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By lets_jam
@the darknessss said:

@lets_jam: freddy cant kill him in a dream,the only reason freddy kills people is because they are soft fleshy things,,example= freddy cuts you in a dream because humans can be cut,freddy cuts supes and nothing happens,,scratches his head and thinks  hmmmmmm,i'll create some kyptonite buts its not really kyptonite,,just the fear of it,,,supes body is no fun to a person who kills by cutting you. freddy cant win.

it amuses me to no end how you can see a scan of superman getting hurt in a dream because someone made kryptonite and come back with this non sense. Freddy turned a kid into a video game in his dream..he turned some kid into paper and then used scissors to cut him up...he has made people eat themselves to death, etc etc...killing me with this stab cut crap...he can do whatever he wants to superman and there's nothing superman can do about it. The same way dr. destiny chained superman up with regular old chains in the dream world and supes couldn't break free...yeah. Freddy doesn't even need to do all of that because hur dur....it's in the op that freddy  is using kryptonite as a weapon. And have you ever in your life seen a freddy movie? You couldnt have after saying OMG its just the fear non sense. Whatever happens in the dream world in nightmare on elms street happens in the real world. You get cut or burned in a dream you get cut or burned in the real world, you die in a  dream you die in the real world...very simple.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@lets_jam:  

Freddy turned a a kid into a video game in his dream..he has made people eat themselves to death, etc tc...killing me with this stab cut crap...he can do whatever he wants to superman and there's nothing superman can do about it. The same way dr. destiny chained superman up with regular old chains in the dream world and supes couldn't break free..

i agree with this, there's really nothing Superman can do inside the dream world to hurt freddy, even if he literally knocks freddy's head off it will grow right back, while vise versa, freddy is nearly omnipotent in the dream world 
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By lets_jam
@Jezer said:

Superman would be, at the very least, subconsciously afraid of Kryptonite due to psychological conditioning due to pain.

@Sega_Shaman said:

A good question here is: Are Freddy's powers considered magical, since they are demonic in nature. Superman is able to be effected by magic (vulnerable in the sense that he is effected by the same as an average joe).

seriously is every in this thread blind? did no one see the 3 scans of superman getting hurt and owned in a dream world? 

has no one in this thread seen a nightmare on elms street movie? Whatever happens in the dream happens in the real world....what is this psychological pain stuff? Why would it matter is freddys powers were magcic based? Again...he was owned by doctor destiny...... same powers as freddy...in fact freddys powers are better.

No Caption Provided

the op says freddy is using krpytonite........ 

thats scan should = the end of this discussion. The 6 page crap is ridiculous..people are over thinking this wayyyyy too much
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@lets_jam: It would matter if the Sweatered Spook's magical in the event that he gets pulled into reality, which has happened before. As it is, if the fight stays in the dream world, the fight goes to Freddy. If the Dream Demon gets pulled into reality, Superman will have the advantage. I haven't really seen 3 scans, just the same one reposted, but I'm just trying to establish the two ways this fight can go.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By nick_hero22
@lets_jam
No Freddy's powers arern't better than Doctor Destiny until you post proof.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Jezer
@lets_jam said:

@Jezer said:

Superman would be, at the very least, subconsciously afraid of Kryptonite due to psychological conditioning due to pain.

@Sega_Shaman said:

A good question here is: Are Freddy's powers considered magical, since they are demonic in nature. Superman is able to be effected by magic (vulnerable in the sense that he is effected by the same as an average joe).

....what is this psychological pain stuff?  
  the op says freddy is using krpytonite........  thats scan should = the end of this discussion. The 6 page crap is ridiculous..people are over thinking this wayyyyy too much

If you're confused about the point of my post(you are), it was that Superman while probably not having that many nightmares about Kryptonite is at least subconsciously afraid of it - which means that Freddy would pick up on it eventually, and use it against him. Yes, the OP says Freddy has kryptonite. No, I don't expect Freddy to fight Supermen with this random alien material thathe  knows nothing about - and pull it out of his ass. Thus, I provided a genuine reason for how Freddy would think up the idea of using Kryptonite.

lol
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@Jezer: True, it is kind of a Pavlov's dog situation. Instead of a bell, it's kryptonite, and instead of expecting food, it's expecting pain. However, fear is different from a pain response as the Scarecrow pointed out once. We could also use the fact that Freddy has been hunting kids in Metropolis, and may have gathered information about Superman from them.
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lets_jam: Is that Doomstroke?(Fighting Donna Troy)
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By nick_hero22

@lets_jam

Doctor Destiny is superior to Freddy 

The Atom feels like somebody was in his head, stealing his mind. He also says that he can hardly stay awake and that he has dreams about a fascist Justice League ..

Somebody has been reaching into the Justice League’s mind and twisted their perception of reality and all around the world, people have been reciving superpowers.

Uses the inmates’s nightmares against Batman.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Jezer
@Sega_Shaman said:

@Jezer: True, it is kind of a Pavlov's dog situation. Instead of a bell, it's kryptonite, and instead of expecting food, it's expecting pain. However, fear is different from a pain response as the Scarecrow pointed out once. We could also use the fact that Freddy has been hunting kids in Metropolis, and may have gathered information about Superman from them.

That's plausible too. I'll accept that. I don't know, I don't see much of a blur between fear and avoiding a painful stimulus. Only the degree of fear.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By lets_jam
@nick_hero22:  you're ignored troll. 

@Sega_Shaman
said:
@lets_jam: It would matter if the Sweatered Spook's magical in the event that he gets pulled into reality, which has happened before. As it is, if the fight stays in the dream world, the fight goes to Freddy. If the Dream Demon gets pulled into reality, Superman will have the advantage. I haven't really seen 3 scans, just the same one reposted, but I'm just trying to establish the two ways this fight can go.
freddy got pulled into reality by people who knew to do so..specifically dream warriors...special souls. And when freddy died..he went right back into the dream world and that required in the real world waking them up. Well the same scan posted 3 times...= no one should be sitting here saying green k rock wont work on superman. There are no two ways this fight will go..only superman dies. 

@Jezer: superman has already dreamed about kryptnoite with doctor destiny..which means freddy will know of its existence. And even if dr d didnt do the whole green rock thing..yes indeed freddy would have picked up on it. It's pretty much his thing. Yes freddy has green rock...  the op specifically stated that freddy is using it as a weapon so..... Never mind the fact that usually freddy kills his victims in ways associated with there weaknesses or fears ie carlos hearing aid...that one sexy chicks addiction to drugs whos name i cant remember and that dork with the wheelchair. And to top it off freddy doesnt even have to use kryptnoite....he can do whatever he wants inside the dream world he can make superman turn into whatever he likes... 

this vid says it all.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By chaos-soul

im sure superman would realize its a dream. when that happens freddy is in for a world of hurt. supes would be even stronger in a dream i believe for in a dream anything is possibly let alone a comic book. but a comic book dream thats over kill.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#113  Edited By Straight-Fire

Supes Got This

lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By lets_jam
@chaos-soul said:
im sure superman would realize its a dream. when that happens freddy is in for a world of hurt. supes would be even stronger in a dream i believe for in a dream anything is possibly let alone a comic book. but a comic book dream thats over kill.
 and if he did realize its a dream? Did that help him when he fought doctor destiny? No.  How about you read the 3rd post on this page and see what happens when superman knows hes in a dream. Superman dies. 

@dboyrules2011:  

prove it..kthanks
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Straight-Fire

@lets_jam

said:

@chaos-soul

said:

and if he did realize its a dream? Did that help him when he fought doctor destiny? No. How about you read the 3rd post on this page and see what happens when superman knows hes in a dream. Superman dies.
@dboyrules2011: prove it..kthanks

Can Freddy hurt him i seriously don't think so?

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By chaos-soul
@lets_jam said:
@chaos-soul said:
 and if he did realize its a dream? Did that help him when he fought doctor destiny? No.  How about you read the 3rd post on this page and see what happens when superman knows hes in a dream. Superman dies. 

@dboyrules2011:   prove it..kthanks
DD and Freddy are two diff chars. you cant use DD feats with Freddy.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By lets_jam
@dboyrules2011 said:
@lets_jam said:

@chaos-soul said:

Can freddy hurt him i seriously dont think so it
yes the freddy who can turn flesh and blood people into paper and video games, can do whatever he wants to someone who got owned by dream world kryptonite while fighting doctor destiny.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By lets_jam
@chaos-soul said:
@lets_jam said:
@chaos-soul said:

dd and freddy are 2 different characters with the exact same ability...oh no wait freddys is better because what he does in his dream can kill you in the real world.
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Straight-Fire

@lets_jam

said:

@chaos-soul said:
@lets_jam said:
@chaos-soul said:
and if he did realize its a dream? Did that help him when he fought doctor destiny? No. How about you read the 3rd post on this page and see what happens when superman knows hes in a dream. Superman dies.
dd and freddy are 2 different characters with the exact same ability...oh no wait freddys is better because what he does in his dream can kill you in the real world.

Feats of Freddy?

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By chaos-soul
@lets_jam said:
@chaos-soul said:
@lets_jam said:
@chaos-soul said:

dd and freddy are 2 different characters with the exact same ability...oh no wait freddys is better because what he does in his dream can kill you in the real world.
but freddy cant even hurt superman. dream walking is pretty much a mental attack and supes has stoped them before. I dont even kno why im debating this i hate superman.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By lets_jam
@dboyrules2011 said:
@lets_jam said:
@chaos-soul said:
@lets_jam said:
@chaos-soul said:

Feats of Freddy
feats have freddy have been stated and shown on this page...and every single page in this thread....scroll up
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By chaos-soul
@lets_jam said:
@dboyrules2011 said:
@lets_jam said:
@chaos-soul said:
@lets_jam said:
@chaos-soul said:

Feats of Freddy
feats have freddy have been stated and shown on this page...and every single page in this thread....scroll up
none of thoes are any ware near good enough to give supes a paper cut
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By m0ntyb0y

superman dies in his dream

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#124  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@chaos-soul:

And they potentially can't be?
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@lets_jam: After a quick bit o' research, Freddy wasn't pulled out by dream warriors, but his daughter, which would still fall under special circumstances, as he can only possess his relatives or bones so those are probably the only ones who can pull him into reality. I'm overlooking the FvJ movie. However, I wouldn't say Freddy is better simply based on the kill count, since Freddy's targets have less fighting ability and experience, as well as the fact that Freddy is ONLY focused on killing, whereas Dr. Destiny has other motives.
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By chaos-soul
@god_spawn said:
@chaos-soul:

in those feats freddy is dealing with reg humans no super powers. and super powers on supermans level i believe would be to much for freddy
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By lets_jam
@chaos-soul: do you not have eyes? freddy turned mark into paper and then cut him up....i didnt realize superman would still be invulnerable after having his body turned into paper =/
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@chaos-soul: However, the dream warrior examples did have superpowers, including magic, and Freddy handling them easily. And in the dreamworld, Freddy is basically a reality manipulator, which can handle (or remove) Superman's powers.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@chaos-soul

in those feats freddy is dealing with reg humans no super powers. and super powers on supermans level i believe would be to much for freddy

Why can't they? There are no superman level guys in the Freddy movies so because of that they will not work on Superman?  Freddy who knows Superman's weakness, and can access Superman's weakness and is in Freddy's territory can't harm him?
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By lets_jam
@chaos-soul said:
@god_spawn said:
@chaos-soul:

i didnt realize regular humans had the ability to control souls, control souls, use magic, and pull people in and out of dreams Superman has already been owned in the dream world by dream manipulators....come up with something other than superman mighty..superman number 1
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By chaos-soul
@lets_jam: well lets put it this way freddy always has had the upper hand becuz his victims have been afraid of him. and couldnt conroll their dreams. would superman be afraid and how long would it take for supes to take controll if he would be afraid.
neither can be answered to my knowledge. i call it a stale mate simply becuz im done with you
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By lets_jam
@chaos-soul said:

@lets_jam: well lets put it this way freddy always has had the upper hand becuz his victims have been afraid of him. and couldnt conroll their dreams. would superman be afraid and how long would it take for supes to take controll if he would be afraid. neither can be answered to my knowledge. i call it a stale mate simply becuz im done with you

dream warriors are special souls with the ability to control their dreams and fear...you know what happened to them...freddy killed them all. I'm not going to repeat myself with this superman has been owned by dream manipulators stuff again...i made that perfectly clear. Every time superman has went up against dream manipulation he was beaten..there was no..take control...there was superman got owned hard. the scan has been posted...Get over this superman = best there is crap and be reasonable. There is no stalemate superman loses.
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By chaos-soul
@god_spawn
@Sega_Shaman
wouldnt their be a difference in haveing powers in and out of dreams? superman is almost indestructible why would that change in a dream. thoes guy may have got powers in their dreams but thats not the same as having them in reality
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@chaos-soul: Supe's doesn't have to fear Freddy, Superman will most likely be afraid of what Freddy has due to subconscious reasons. Freddy has access to kryptonite. Superman has shown to be affected by dream manipulation, and Freddy could make a red sun in the sky and magic claw hand while holding a chunk of kryptonite. It isn't about fear, it's the manipulation aspects that Freddy can make Superman feel weak inside the dream and what happens on the inside happens on the outside. I don't see a reason why Freddy can't win.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By lets_jam
@chaos-soul
No Caption Provided

superman....in a dream....getting owned....the end
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By chaos-soul
@lets_jam: i never said that. as i recall i said i dont even like superman. 
@god_spawn
that is a reasonable argument and i dont have anything to rebut that.
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@chaos-soul said:
@god_spawn
@Sega_Shaman: wouldn't there be a difference in having powers in and out of dreams? superman is almost indestructible why would that change in a dream. those guys may have got powers in their dreams but that's not the same as having them in reality
Not particularly, when what you're fighting exists only in dreams.Supes being almost indestructable could be changed easily in a dream, especially by the one controlling the dream. While they didn't have powers in reality, the fight was never in reality. The dreamworld was the only place that powers would matter, and they were the only ones who had a chance of fighting Freddy. Not meaning they had much of a chance of winning, but still.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By the darknessss

superman cant be killed in a dream by freddy.....end of.
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Straight-Fire

@lets_jam

said:

@dboyrules2011

said:

@lets_jam said:

@chaos-soul said:

yes the freddy who can turn flesh and blood people into paper and video games, can do whatever he wants to someone who got owned by dream world kryptonite while fighting doctor destiny.

Go sit down rookie if Freddy so strong why do he lose to regular humans?

lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By lets_jam
@dboyrules2011 said:
@lets_jam said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

@lets_jam said:

@chaos-soul said:

yes the freddy who can turn flesh and blood people into paper and video games, can do whatever he wants to someone who got owned by dream world kryptonite while fighting doctor destiny.
Go sit down rookie if freddy so strong why do he lose to regular humans
go sit down rookie? Did you really just type that? I mean...really? 

It's been stated on nearly every page of this thread that the people who have managed to beat freddy are in fact not regular humans. They have special powers that allow them to fight freddy....except uhhh they all died horribly anyway. Besides the fact that they had special powers that allowed them to manipulate souls and or dreams like freddy did superman does not. Now go sit down rookie.
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Straight-Fire
@lets_jam said:
@dboyrules2011 said:
@lets_jam said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

@lets_jam said:

@chaos-soul said:

Go sit down rookie if freddy so strong why do he lose to regular humans
go sit down rookie? Did you really just type that? I mean...really?  It's been stated on nearly every page of this thread that the people who have managed to beat freddy are in fact not regular humans. They have special powers that allow them to fight freddy....except uhhh they all died horribly anyway. Besides the fact that they had special powers that allowed them to manipulate souls and or dreams like freddy did superman does not. Now go sit down rookie.
STFU dude he cant even hurt him dude im out
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By lets_jam
@the darknessss said:
You do realize that freddys power is that if you die in the dream world you die in the real world the way you died in the dream right? The fact that you were already told this makes your end of statement even more laughable. The fact that a scans of superman being hurt and nearly dying in a dream when he fought doctor destiny have been posted on every page of this thread is just......just shhh freddy wins.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By lets_jam
@dboyrules2011: except he can and please stay out
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Straight-Fire

@lets_jam

said:

@dboyrules2011: except he can and please stay out

You don't tell me what to do rookie go sit down and get a real icon dude then we can talk next i'm flagging you.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By the darknessss
@lets_jam said:

@the darknessss said:

You do realize that freddys power is that if you die in the dream world you die in the real world the way you died in the dream right? The fact that you were already told this makes your end of statement even more laughable. The fact that a scans of superman being hurt and nearly dying in a dream when he fought doctor destiny have been posted on every page of this thread is just......just shhh freddy wins.

Superman,superbrain,superclever,superhard to kill. haha freddy cant kill him anywhere,dream or no dream,ONLY play on his fears,,,,but in time his intellect will work out its all a dream,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your not getting the point in all this,people die easy,superman doesnt die easy at all in a dream or not,freddys only weapon that can hurt him not kill him is fear itself,,,,,and after a while superman will work out its a dream and just laugh at your hero.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By blacharrt

If you die in your dreams you die in real life, Superman is susceptible to mental attacks.  Which is what Freddie's is, he wouldn't wake up unless Freddie wanted him to. because of his physical makeup it would be damn near impossible for someone outside of superman to wake him up with drugs. You saw how Jason got owned in the dream world and the kids had to wake him up, he was dying.  And jason is already dead.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#147  Edited By TDK_1997

Freddy will torment him really much until Supes wakes up

lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By lets_jam
@the darknessss: why do people keep repeating the same ridiculous argument on every page of this thread? Dream manipulation is not telepathy why the do people keep going on about a super brain and will especially when this was shot down on every single page of this thread? Why do people persist with this superman cant be touched in his dream when scans have already been posted on every single page of this thread showing otherwise? Doctor destiny beat the crap out of superman in his dreams...you know what the difference is......i know you do because you've been told more than once..whatever happens in your dream happens to you in the real world. Thats freddys power. Superman's intellect didn't save him from getting dream kryptonited needing batman to save him. Superman doesn't die easily..oh he will when freddy kruger turns him into paper in the dream world and slices him up. He will when freddy turns his blood into kryptonite. what is up with this fear crap? Where are people getting this from? Freddy doesn't operate on fear. He operates on dreams. He does not require you to fear him. Kincaid did not fear freddy before freddy ripped his guts out. Superman couldn't wake himself up when doctor destiny was beating the crap out of him, he sure as hell isn't going to wake up when freddy gets a hold of him. My hero..how about you stop projecting on to me and take your superman is god crap somewhere else. Because you sticking your hand in your ears while going lalalalalalalala with your eyes closed and having people tell you the same thing over and over again only for you to repeat the same ignorant made up crap is not becoming. Freddy stomps
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Aero_gt
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
I don't know how this would work even if Freddy Krueger Killed him in the dream how would that work out in real life?
 One of three ways.   
1) Superman wakes up as his dream self dies.  
2) Superman's body becomes comatose or  
3) The brain shuts down due to believing that he is actually dead thereby killing him. 
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Aero_gt

Freddy wins. Supes won't be able to wake up without the help of outside interference.