• 92 results
#1 Edited by jobiwankenobi (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

The fight takes place in a 1 mile x 1 mile x 1 mile indestructible box with an unlimited amount of oxygen. All characters are bloodlusted. They begin in the middle of the box twenty feet apart. The team knows each other's abilities, but nothing about Superman. Superman knows nothing about them. Nobody gets any prep time.

Superman is at the point where he has fully realized his basic powers and is well practiced in them. This is not Silver Age Superman.

Flash is the JLU cartoon version.

Bane is as powerful as he can get.

Cyclops is as powerful as he can get.

Aang is as powerful as he is at the end of Sozin's Comet, however, he can only airbend. He can enter the avatar state.

#2 Posted by Dextersinister (6456 posts) - - Show Bio

Draw as they all eventually suffocate inside the indestructible box.

#3 Edited by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solos, even in his JLU version

The rest get slaughterstomped by Supes

#4 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be more air if Aang had all his elements.

*Edit: See what i did there.

#5 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, he flies to space and blows up whatever planet they're all on. Game over. If Superman honestly goes all out, he wins here. If not, it's interesting at most. Especially since the team knows nothing about him.

#6 Posted by Nefarious (21979 posts) - - Show Bio

The team wins after a tough fight...............

#7 Posted by Typhion (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Likely the team. IMP's or not, Supes rarely goes all out. He'd have to here though, and that means everyone on the team but Flash would die. Flash likely takes out Supes though.

#8 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12381 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Superman, he flies to space and blows up whatever planet they're all on. Game over. If Superman honestly goes all out, he wins here. If not, it's interesting at most. Especially since the team knows nothing about him.

Fail .... they're in a damn box ... whats he gonna fly to ... read the op

#9 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10279 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Superman the comic version or animated? If he's comic, then he wins, if not, he loses

#10 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Fail, Superman wins anyway. Box or not lol.

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12381 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

unless he gets owned by flash like how braniac/luthor did ....... supes loses ....

#12 Posted by Dextersinister (6456 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane and Anng are non-entities in this fight. Animated Flash has always been a horrible jobber so he has to go all out like he did on Brainiac to be anything more than a distraction, normally I would say Cyclops would be useless nearly useless against Superman's speed but the OP is the strongest he can get and the strongest Cyclop's reached his potential from a drug gaining flight, superspeed, could survive in space,a forcefield and incredibly powerful energy blasts so he could solo depending on which version of Superman.

#13 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins, hes faster than flash, cyclops and aang... more powers to him too.

#14 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash may be faster then then Supes, but he can't fly. @TERMINATOR1000 said:

Superman wins, hes faster than flash, cyclops and aang... more powers to him too.

Agreed

#15 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops could solo

#16 Posted by bee14ish (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman going all out solos bane, cyclops, and aang(possibly) and beats Flash after a very tough fight.

#17 Posted by torzone (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wondering what chance does Aang, Bane, & Cyclops stand?

#18 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Flash may be faster then then Supes, but he can't fly. @TERMINATOR1000 said:

Agreed

wait, did you just say Supes is faster than Flash???

*facepalm*

#19 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the op said most powerful version Cyclops that would be PF Cyclops that could possibly solo.

#20 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@menaceforever said:

Since the op said most powerful version Cyclops that would be PF Cyclops that could possibly solo.

What has he done to suggest this.

#21 Edited by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Has stopped Mighnor with a touch, and posses a part of the PF power. He should be like a Marvel Girl level telekinetic, also his optic beams seemed to have become deadly.

#22 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@menaceforever said:

Has stopped Mighnor with a touch, and posses a part of the PF power. He should be like a Marvel Girl level telekinetic, also his optic beams seemed to have become deadly.

Mjolnir? And I was just asking because I didn't get AvX. I started getting comics again after a long financial hardship, so I missed most of it and decided I would read my brothers when the event was over.

#23 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I can never spell that right. You shouldn't spend you're money on it, not the best storytelling.

#24 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

@menaceforever said:

Agreed.

#25 Posted by Jezer (3152 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Regardless, maybe you should read the OP before posting?

#26 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@steelhound56 said:

Flash solos, even in his JLU version

The rest get slaughterstomped by Supes

#27 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Also if its the most powerful version of Cyclops, then he solos as well

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12381 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

@Vaeternus said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Regardless, maybe you should read the OP before posting?

exactly ... that guy missed it like how TERMINATOR1234 missed the OP in WW vs Catwoman .... it's just common laziness at this point ... too common

#29 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Stomps don't care what anyone has to say.

#30 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

....Lol Bane, what are you doing here

#31 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

if superman is fully realized then should be able to beat all of them. superman has all of there powers(super breath,heat vision,super strength,super speed) ya superman definitly wins

#32 Posted by Onemoreposter (4091 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight is pretty much Superman vs the Flash. None of those other guys are going to put a dent is S'man.

Flash has some awesome feats, Wally in particularly. However, as far as battle feats go, Superman is far superior.

Superman would take this battle.

#33 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratman19 said:

superman has all of there powers(super breath,heat vision,super strength,super speed)

That's what I was going for.

#34 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Cyclops solos.
#35 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

SUpes takesit...

#36 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20432 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Aang is strong enough to counter some of Superman's elemental attacks. ( freeze breath, etc. ) Then, Bane will be a 1 second distraction before he dies. However, Cyclops and Flash together while Aang countering Supe's various attacks, should be able to defeat Superman.

#37 Posted by IamV (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted supes take this after a drawn out fight, flash is probably the last to be dropped.

#38 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@They Killed Cap! said:

SUpes takesit...

No, he doesn't.

#39 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

On second thought, Superman solos cause hes the greatest and has a cape.

#40 Posted by Saren (26027 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane one-shots.

#41 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Draw as they all eventually suffocate inside the indestructible box.

lol, maybe the fight will end before then.

#42 Posted by XImpossibruX (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Um no?

#43 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

What? You kidding me?

#44 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

Cyclops solos.
#45 Posted by Typhion (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes or still owns. He ends the fight before it begins. Flash is the cartoon version. Yes, he does finally tap the speed force in the JL series, but it takes him forever. Most likely he's not able to in this scenario. Cyclops dies before he can do a thing. If supes gave him a head start he'd solo though. But why would supes do that?

#46 Posted by TDK_1997 (15086 posts) - - Show Bio

The Team winning.

#47 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@ XImpossibru

Uhh yes, you obviously aren't familiar with Silver Age Superman...or the characters feats in general are you? He's done thing that make zapping a small army of Doomsday clones look like nothing...

@Ancient and Jezer, hardly laziness, I just feel the box thing is irrelevant and you both seem to forget they know nothing about Superman...

@steelhound56 said:

No, when did I say that? In fact I said Flash MAY be faster then Superman, but he CAN'T fly giving Superman the aerial advantage. Don't know what you're reading lol or perhaps you got my post confused with someone else's...

#48 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@Ancient and Jezer, hardly laziness, I just feel the box thing is irrelevant and you both seem to forget they know nothing about Superman...

It IS relevant when you claim he will destroy the planet.

#49 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobiwankenobi said:

@Vaeternus said:

It IS relevant when you claim he will destroy the planet.

Because he could...look up Silver Age Superman,he juggled them and destroyed a galaxy granted he was uber powerful but still the same character. They still don't know anything about Superman, and I'll still go with Superman here whether it's in a box or outside.

But since you don't specify oxygen levels, Superman shouldn't have an issue since he can fly in space without worrying about it.

#50 Posted by iamwarmachine (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops solos