Superman VS First Born

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@entropy_aegis: im saying fb is stronger but the wording should have been all along thst his striking is better than supermans. He was pounding orion and orion smiled at supermans blitzing punches.

Both instances were written by different writers,Orion from Superman would pound FB in to paste.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Kingant27

@entropy_aegis: There is no proof of him jobbing, why does it get called jobbing against First Born and normal against Superman.

Or maybe First Born was clearly stronger, so it's not jobbing; maybe it's just you are finding it hard to accept that First Born is stronger than Superman, and he can beat up Orion and Diana at the same time, while Superman and Orion are even.

There is more proof of Orion jobbing, your statement is an attempt to lowball First Born, to make Superman seem superior in there encounter with Orion.

There was NO indication of him jobbing, just First Born being more powerful; so maybe in your head it seems he was jobbing, because Orion didn't perform as well against First Born; as he did against Superman.

First Born still wins.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By KaraZor-el

@entropy_aegis: no evidence for that theory at all. Theres editors and they work for dc. Your claims are baseless.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Superman.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: no evidence for that theory at all. Theres editors and they work for dc. Your claims are baseless.

Both are edited by different offices,and it's not like editors these days are worth a damn. Orion from SM smiled off dozens of super speed punches from Supes(who has far superior feats compared to WW), the Orion from WW was out after being gored by a Minotaur.

@entropy_aegis: There is no proof of him jobbing, why does it get called jobbing against First Born and normal against Superman.

Or maybe First Born was clearly stronger, so it's not jobbing; maybe it's just you are finding it hard to accept that First Born is stronger than Superman, and he can beat up Orion and Diana at the same time, while Superman and Orion are even.

There is more proof of Orion jobbing, your statement is an attempt to lowball First Born, to make Superman seem superior in there encounter with Orion.

There was NO indication of him jobbing, just First Born being more powerful; so maybe in your head it seems he was jobbing, because Orion didn't perform as well against First Born; as he did against Superman.

First Born still wins.

I'm not even talking about FB buddy,and I haven't given my opinion on who wins this fight. Orion lost to a Minotaur that got wrecked by WW,that's jobbing hard.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Superman throws a kitchen knife at him

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: bingo. That tells us thst FB punches hurt more than orion. Again, your claims are baseless.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: bingo. That tells us thst FB punches hurt more than orion. Again, your claims are baseless.

Nope,it tells us Orion is jobbing. Really though why exactly is your case so dependent on Orion? same goes for the other FB supporters. If this guy is so impressive surely you must have something else for him.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: and again i tell you that you have zero proof. You keep saying it but youve yet to prove anything. I dont expect you to since its baseless claims .

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: and again i tell you that you have zero proof. You keep saying it but youve yet to prove anything. I dont expect you to since its baseless claims .

What do you call that Minotaur showing?

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By KaraZor-el

And then theres this: "Im not much good against magic!" First Borns tentacles could drain the life out of him.

No Caption Provided

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By KaraZor-el

@entropy_aegis: i call it a headlock and then orion jumping and the minotaur whos near featless besides tossing aside 2 gods like rags. Then the minotaur used his horns on him. Its nothing. Supermans been stabbed.by ghost soldier suoer deep and drew blood. No big deal.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: i call it a headlock and then orion jumping and the minotaur whos near featless besides tossing aside 2 gods like rags. Then the minotaur used his horns on him. Its nothing. Supermans been stabbed.by ghost soldier suoer deep and drew blood. No big deal.

A mere stab isn't gonna stop Orion seriously,Ghost Soldier has phasing powers given to him by the Phantom King.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

First Born should take this.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By KaraZor-el

@entropy_aegis: agreed.its NOT gonna out orion down, so stop you whining.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Outside_85

@entropy_aegis said:

I'm not even talking about FB buddy,and I haven't given my opinion on who wins this fight. Orion lost to a Minotaur that got wrecked by WW,that's jobbing hard.

Lemme remind you that the Minotaur, manhandled both Dionysus and Hermes at the same time, whatever Cassandra and her companions did to it, it isn't a pushover.

Edit: btw, are we certain this is actually the same Minotaur Diana met in the labyrinth? Because there seems to be more than one of them (see the one WW and Batwoman met in the Amazons Myth-prison). I know a lot of people believe that the Gimpotaur remembers Diana from the first encounter, but what if it is Diana having become a story amongst minotaurs?

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: diana never wrecked the minotaur. I swear, people just parrot whatever Dondave says without reading thr comics. Diana attacked from behind and then ounched him. Then the goddes of the harvest immediately tied him up. No stomo happened and the.minotaur rag dolled 2 gods.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: agreed.its NOT gonna out orion down, so stop you whining.

Except that it did.

@entropy_aegis said:

Lemme remind you that the Minotaur, manhandled both Dionysus and Hermes at the same time, whatever Cassandra and her companions did to it, it isn't a pushover.

Edit: btw, are we certain this is actually the same Minotaur Diana met in the labyrinth? Because there seems to be more than one of them (see the one WW and Batwoman met in the Amazons Myth-prison). I know a lot of people believe that the Gimpotaur remembers Diana from the first encounter, but what if it is Diana having become a story amongst minotaurs?

It may not be a pushover,but a stab isn't gonna stop Orion,that's where I take exception.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: the storys not over silly. Superman got kod by zod and faora for a few pages and then came back to the fight. Orion got horned in the last pages. Dont worry about it cause like you said, it wont put him down.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: it doesnt look anything like the minotaur from the ares test or the one from the batwoman books. So id say its not the same.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It may not be a pushover,but a stab isn't gonna stop Orion,that's where I take exception.

I'm sorta not hoping you are saying that because he could stand up to a fist fight with Superman? Getting punched in the head is after-all not quite the same as being run through.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:

I'm sorta not hoping you are saying that because he could stand up to a fist fight with Superman? Getting punched in the head is after-all not quite the same as being run through.

Kinda,I know it's different but surely a battle hardened guy like Orion wouldn't go down just like that.

@entropy_aegis: the storys not over silly. Superman got kod by zod and faora for a few pages and then came back to the fight. Orion got horned in the last pages. Dont worry about it cause like you said, it wont put him down.

And what if it does? you also do realize Superman DID lose.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: well then now we're talking about hypothetical situations. Youre asking me what if it does put him down. Well then we'd have ro acknowledge that Orion got put down by a guy that was tossing around gods. I doubt it though. Not that theres.anything wrong with the good guys losing every once in a while, but i just doubt it because dianas going to need orion to beat FB

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Normally for the sake of comic badassery I'd agree with you, but considering Azzarello has a very muted, uncomicbook-like approach to fights, I am not sure you can hold up the Azzarello/Chiang WW and say they are completely equal to other people's work. Imagine if Johns and Lee had done the fight, they would have been punching each other from one side of Themyscira to the other.

Plus I might add that, I dont recall seeing Orion getting stabbed elsewhere and we atm don't know where he was stabbed. I mean, the First Born was stabbed by Diana in a fairly critical organ and fell over (assuming his physiology is roughly the same as a humans), could be the same here.

(Note: It did happen at the end of an issue that intended to give us readers an 'all is lost' feeling, with Diana bleeding out on Olympus and the Amazons getting slowly demolished. But with Hippolyta getting back up, I wouldn't say Orion is out just yet.)

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First Born probably takes this.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By KaraZor-el

@immortal777: first born is stronger...

Edit: stronger as in striking power.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super or otherwise, Superman is merely a man; while the first born is a god.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Superguy1591

Superman vs. a god in DC will always equal the god.

The First Born killed Hades and, at the time, the king of kings in Apollo. Superman struggles with Billy Batson.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

timelord786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supes

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol don't be silly, First Born would rip Clark's head off with moderate effort.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

First Born kick Superman's ass.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion stalemated Supes and then Wonder Woman has proved more combat effective than Supes and First Born took them at the same time...

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boom

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's up with all the First Born wank? Superman handles jim, Wonder Woman, & Orion at the same time.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By reactor

First Born, imo. Too much raw power, even the gods of Olympus feared him. And for good reason

Super or otherwise, Superman is merely a man; while the first born is a god.

I c wat u did thar

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion held his own with both for a bit but the Superman fight was interrupted while the First Born Fight got to finish. Still Wonder Woman did better against Firstborn than she did Doomsday and Superman managed to tear an even more powerful Doomsday in half and kill him. So I think Superman defeats Firstborn.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By KaraZor-el

@captainmarvelthunder: the only problem with that is that she went god mode on firstborn but not with doomsday, so you cant use that as your argument.

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvelthunder: the only problem with that is that she went god mode on firstborn but not with doomsday, so you cant use that as your argument.

Yeah but didn't First Born tell her that going in that mode backfired on her because of her loss of skill?

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By KaraZor-el

@captainmarvelthunder: no, i dont remember that. Whatvi do remember him telling her is that she hesitated.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By bigcimmerian

Orion held his own with both for a bit but the Superman fight was interrupted while the First Born Fight got to finish. Still Wonder Woman did better against Firstborn than she did Doomsday and Superman managed to tear an even more powerful Doomsday in half and kill him. So I think Superman defeats Firstborn.

lol no, First Born curbstomped her with no effort. Go read the comic again please :D

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

He's never gonna touch Clark.

Clark.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers