Battle Conditions

The Angles are 5 minutes apart

Superman Knows Their Weakness

New 52 Supes

Superman is in Character

Order of Angels :Bardiel,Sahaquiel,Ramiel,Shamel,Zeruel,Sachiel

Setting

Metropolis

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

These are the Angles for those who forgot

#2 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Since A.T Fields can be penetrated just by another A.T Field, Superman shouldn't be able to harm them. And even if we go and apply Evangelion's law on Superman, his A.T Field wouldn't be strong enough to pierce the Angel's, specially Zeruel's and Ramiel's.

Anyways, the same goes with the Angels, I doubt their fire power would be enough to take down Supes and his crazy durability.

So, maybe stalmate, but if Supes get his hands on the Lance of Longinus or any replica, then he takes this.

#3 Posted by KingOfAsh (3518 posts) - - Show Bio

It would probably end in a stalemate. Though if you threw Lilith from End of Evangelion in, She would probably turn Superman into orange goo and absorb him.

#4 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10177 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingOfAsh: Sorta why didn't do it

#5 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Supes probably cant penetrate an AT field on raw strength alone currently.

Nor can the angels hurt Supes. The dude has insane durability.

#6 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10177 posts) - - Show Bio

@steelhound56: not even Ramiel Mountain bursting Scream

#7 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThatGuyWithHeadPhones: It's been awhile since I watched Evangelion. From what I remember of the series though, each Angel didnt possess nuke level attacking power. Durability, sure (given the AT field)

I stand by the stalemate. Although if Supes could theoretically tear through each angel's AT field, he should wreck them. He's far stronger than any EVA unit, and EVA-00 decimated more than a few angels physically

#8 Posted by KingOfAsh (3518 posts) - - Show Bio

The Angels could win if they show Superman the last two episodes and End of Eva, thus causing Superman to die of an anurism

#9 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@steelhound56 said:

@ThatGuyWithHeadPhones: It's been awhile since I watched Evangelion. From what I remember of the series though, each Angel didnt possess nuke level attacking power. Durability, sure (given the AT field)

I stand by the stalemate. Although if Supes could theoretically tear through each angel's AT field, he should wreck them. He's far stronger than any EVA unit, and EVA-00 decimated more than a few angels physically

From what I remember, yes, the have got quite some fire power, but considering Superman's durability it probably won't be enough. But, I also don't know how good New 52 Supes is in terms of durability, maybe if they initiate the Third Impact they could take him.

And yeah, Supes is by far stronger physically than any of the Angels and Evangelions, if he could get through their A.T Fields he would destroy them, but, unless he gets his hand on the Lance of Longinus, I don't se him tearing their A.T Fields apart.

#10 Posted by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#11 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Angels

#12 Posted by The Stegman (22989 posts) - - Show Bio
The only angel that would  beat Supes is Arael