This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep I bet Doom could find a way to beat him.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom beat the classic beyonder with prep, though I would call BS on that, thats still impressive as F***.

#4 Posted by Lunacyde (18449 posts) - - Show Bio

If we are taking Prep time into account Doom pwns Superman....you dont think Doom could get his hands on a little kryptonite? please....

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom has major magic, he has the bat factor times infinity, he has an entire country with super high tech levels at his disposal, he has a practically indestructible suit of armor, how could he lose?

#6 Posted by Lunacyde (18449 posts) - - Show Bio

Well said Dreadnaught!

#7 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

you keep thinking about how victor von doom would win or how he would not lose. but then think, how does superman lose? yeah sure he mite get a little kryptonite, but kryptonite only does so much as to stop superman.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
" you keep thinking about how victor von doom would win or how he would not lose. but then think, how does superman lose? yeah sure he mite get a little kryptonite, but kryptonite only does so much as to stop superman."
Doom has Magic, Superman is weak to magic.  Doom steals Superman's powers.
#9 Edited by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought superman wasnt affected by magic anymore?

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"I thought superman wasnt affected by magic anymore?"
He still is. 
#11 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"cpt_linger said:
" you keep thinking about how victor von doom would win or how he would not lose. but then think, how does superman lose? yeah sure he mite get a little kryptonite, but kryptonite only does so much as to stop superman."
Doom has Magic, Superman is weak to magic.  Doom steals Superman's powers."
tru
#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Then Dr.doom goes on a rampage with his new found powers.

#13 Posted by Lunacyde (18449 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom could beat Superman in various ways...he could go back in time with the time machine he made and kill Superman before he was even born....He could get kryptonite which would kill Superman if the writers didnt suck so much....i mean in Superman returns he flies an entire continent made out of kryptonite into space....how the hell does that work?....or he could steal Superman's powers just as he did the Beyonder's...plus there are a million other things he could come up with.....not to mention he is a powerful magic weilder and magic is a weakness of Superman's.

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

And with Superman's powers he steals the surfer's powers and the odin force.  With the twilight sword.  He than takes the powers of higher level beings until he rules the omniverse. 

#15 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"And with Superman's powers he steals the surfer's powers and the odin force.  With the twilight sword.  He than takes the powers of higher level beings until he rules the omniverse. "
Then the good guys factor will strike and he would go down hard. 
#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"And with Superman's powers he steals the surfer's powers and the odin force.  With the twilight sword.  He than takes the powers of higher level beings until he rules the omniverse. "
Then the good guys factor will strike and he would go down hard. "
Yep.  And he will than sue the writers for Plot Induced Stupidity.
#17 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

that is all well and true but only with prep, without prep superman would wipe the floor with him.

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"that is all well and true but only with prep, without prep superman would wipe the floor with him."
Not so, Dr.Doom has enormous levels of magic to use.  And his suit can hold superman at bay for a little while. 
#19 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:
"that is all well and true but only with prep, without prep superman would wipe the floor with him."
Not so, Dr.Doom has enormous levels of magic to use.  And his suit can hold superman at bay for a little while. "
the sentry went through him like he was nothing, supes can do the same.
#20 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
Doom got Galactus and Beyonders powers combined with not even a day prep -.-
#21 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:
Not so, Dr.Doom has enormous levels of magic to use.  And his suit can hold superman at bay for a little while. "
the sentry went through him like he was nothing, supes can do the same."
Doom could of killed the sentry in the same panel read it again....

#22 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"cpt_linger said:
Doom got Galactus and Beyonders powers combined with not even a day prep -.-"

superman can punch holes through time and space
#23 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

thats Superman Prime not Superman ;)

#24 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't talking about that, i was talking about the one where he rips his face off.

#25 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh because doom wasnt concentrating on him he was concentrating on Tony, and the rest of the avengers, if its simply one on one Doom would own Sentry so damn hard as you see from above

#26 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"thats Superman Prime not Superman ;)"
#27 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:

using his breathe he can make a vacuum of space form anywhere destroying everything around it
#28 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
" Billy said:
"
= 2 supermen not one
#29 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

technically its 1 superman because all the multi-verses eventually become one.

#30 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio
 Billy said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:

"
I think you must have misread the last panel. Iron Man, clearly talking to Doom, says "He'll kill you"
I also think it's funny that you guys assume Doom has prep time, I suppose you can make it up since the OP failed to specify anything but we can just as easily assume that Doom does not have prep time. I believe Superman is too fast and too powerful to let Doom get off anything.
#31 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
" Billy said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:

"
I think you must have misread the last panel. Iron Man, clearly talking to Doom, says "He'll kill you"
I also think it's funny that you guys assume Doom has prep time, I suppose you can make it up since the OP failed to specify anything but we can just as easily assume that Doom does not have prep time. I believe Superman is too fast and too powerful to let Doom get off anything.
"
bam!
#32 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Super buster, its not sentry that would kill him, its the void.

and mister linger go bam yourself willya

#33 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:

"
wow..some of the crappiest modern age art I've seen ina a while...
#34 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

its because they went back in time and made it look like the 80 Obi...

#35 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
" Billy said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:

"
wow..some of the crappiest modern age art I've seen ina a while..."
It's not the art, it's the coloring. 
#36 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"its because they went back in time and made it look like the 80 Obi..."
THEY WENT BACK IN TIME IT WAS ON PURPOSE FOR GODES SAKE
#37 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio
 Billy said:
"Super buster, its not sentry that would kill him, its the void.

and mister linger go bam yourself willya"
You clearly said: "Doom could have killed the sentry" when in the scan that you posted it was clearly said that is was Sentry who would have done the killing, there is no mention of Void. Did you mean to upload a different scan?
#38 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

he can kill the sentry, but not the void, when sentry dies, the void within awakens nuff said

#39 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio
 Billy said:
"he can kill the sentry, but not the void, when sentry dies, the void within awakens nuff said"
What makes you think Doom can kill the Sentry? The scan you posted that says the Sentry can kill Doom?
#40 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

not sentry, the only thing that kept doom from killing sentry was iron man

#41 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio
 Billy said:
"not sentry, the only thing that kept doom from killing sentry was iron man"
What makes you think that? The scan you posted that where Iron Man clearly tells Doom that Sentry will kill him? Iron Man was protecting Doom, not Sentry.
#42 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Hum...with time, Doom get Krytonite and kill Superman, Without prep time, Doom must get time to guess the weakness of Superman, if he ever get the weakness, it's over for Clark, but if he don't, Doom is dead.

#43 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

i think superman would impale doom's face before doom could know whats happening

#44 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
" Billy said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:

"
"
In the next panel, Doom himself states that he reacted so badly was because he was mentally ill. Therefore, someone completely sane would be much less affected.
#45 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Super-Buster said:
" Billy said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:

"
"
In the next panel, Doom himself states that he reacted so badly was because he was mentally ill. Therefore, someone completely sane would be much less affected."
More then half the freaking hero's are mentally ill. Sentry is just way up there lol
#46 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Super-Buster said:
" Billy said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:

"
"
In the next panel, Doom himself states that he reacted so badly was because he was mentally ill. Therefore, someone completely sane would be much less affected."
Doom also said that it was a rather weak spell. now image him using one of his more potent ones...
#47 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not saying it would be an easy fight, but i think supes would win in the end.

#48 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"I'm not saying it would be an easy fight, but i think supes would win in the end."

In 1 breathe of von doom's
superman has severed his head and has it galaxies away from his body
#49 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Now tell me cpt linger, why would Superman do that...