Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Stop this Doom wank already... Doom can prep all he wants, Clark is morals off...

The moment the fight starts, he either crushes Doom's skull in before he can react or just fly outside the earth's orbit and cut the earth in half using his heat vision.

Doom has literally no chance so long as Clark is morals off..

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

clarks ignites doom on fire

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Boy scout turns Doom into a Doom toaster..

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom handily.If he studies Superman he doesn't need papers to figure out what types of radiation he is vulnerable to or what his weaknesses are in general.Besides,Doom has tanked blasts from the IG,so i am sure he can take a full power heat vision blast from a sundipped Superman.Also,the prp time is enough for him to travel back in time or keep going back gaining more and more time to improve his plans every time.Luthor owned a sundipped Superman in the animation video of "i cant really recall the title of the game" and all he had to do was throw some kryptonite down Wonder Bitch's mouth.If its that easy to beat Superman,simply by exposing him to certain radiation,it should be beyond easy for Doom to take him out.Plus his magic makes that a curbstomp.And i aint buying all you superman fans who keep saying that sups is really intelligent.He might be SMART but not intelligent.And apparently,he never uses his intellect when he is fighting.Doom has gained the respect of Thanos.Has Superman won respect regarding his intellect from intellectual collosuses of the DCU? Say Brainiac? I dont think so.So Doom will just plant Supes to the ground and use him as tree food.

JoseLoayza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Empate?