Doom, I guess.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By rpottage

Morals off? I'm going to say Superman because morals off he can just spend two days in the sun; then fry Doom from space.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spiderbuck1
@rpottage said:

Morals off? I'm going to say Superman because morals off he can just spend two days in the sun; then fry Doom from space.

Doom can teleport out of Supe's grasp.

Between his Magic and recent one sided beat down of Hulk, I'm going with Doom.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@rpottage said:

this, plus the OP says any age, so does that mean Silver Age with Cosmic Armour? if so Supes STOMPS HARD!

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

cosmic armor superman stomp

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Dr. Doom has enough Prep Time... he could literally siphon the power away from Superman...

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait wait…

Nothing stated about the initial info…

Doom won't know he's facing a kriptonian…

I say SA supes

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JediWaffles

@rpottage said:

Hulk beat down? What issue was this?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom's force field survived blasts from the IG, PR Beyonder and Galactus. His magic has trapped Strange in a book, pwned Dormammu, punked 2 Ghost Riders and Sorceror Supreme Brother Voodoo. His tech has siphoned the power of, albeit, a young Franklin Richards, Galactus, PR Beyonder and the Silver Surfer. His suit alone has a time machine built in, a shard from the cross Jesus Christ was crusified on, magical enchantments, tech greater than Tony's ironman suits, weapons such as an antimatter gun, molecular displacer, polarity displacer, and can even transfer his conscienceness into other beings via the Ovoid-mind transfer. He's immune to telepathy his arch-nemesis is the smartest Marvel character shaped like a man, and he uses his wife, brother-in-law and best friend as sacrifices 99% of the time in order to stalemate or outmatch Victor. Villains are plagued by CIS, WIS or PIS, all the time. It's extremely evident with Doctor Doom. But he is a villain and the good guys gotta win.. Heroes are plagued with PIS occasionally against other heroes. Mostly WIS though. SA Superman is a walking plot device. He's a beast. But with prep, he's smashed by a Master of Death Victor Von Doom.. Or a Pr Beyonder Doom. Either way he wins.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder Doom would slaughter.

Mick116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two days is enough prep time for Doom to analyse Supes' strengths and weaknesses and simulate Kryptonitic radiation.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom takes out the big blue boy scout

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rolldestroyer

doom wins unless it's PC superman

TheTrollDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom should take this with prep.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rpottage

@rpottage said:

But the point is there's no grasp. My point was that morals off Superman can fry him from space; he doesn't need to be anywhere near Doom.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA age, Superman Prime One Million, and Thought Robot, all combined win easy.

INFINITE_DOOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr.Doom for the win with 48hrs prep time he travels through time picks up all the info he will need and devices a plan ....Doom with the stomp!

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr.Doom for the win with 48hrs prep time he travels through time picks up all the info he will need and devices a plan ....Doom with the stomp!

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both get prep... 48hrs of prep! CA Supes curbstomps... while I do get Doom is a beast with prep, 48hrs is not a lot of time to go from nothing (and knowing nothing - I assume since the OP left that out) to take out CA supes, or PIS laden SA Supes, there is only so much you can do with prep. And worse, since the OP doesn't mention knowledge of each other, prep CANNOT be utilised effectively. No version of Doom can prep against such probabilities in such a limited time. In fact I can stand on the ledge that Doom+Reed+Pym+Stark cannot prep to beat (any choice of a) Superman version as per OP! Worse what will Doom do with prep when he must come to the battle with standard gear.

Doom cannot prep to beat pC Supes in 48hrs effectively imo (note: not that Doom cannot take a majority but he can't stomp) there is no effective prep he can do in 48hrs to take wins against CA Supes (my choice of Superman). No version of Doom can.

Btw there is also the 1million supermen , Kal Kent and Kal-El, how could he prep to beat these guys (esp. since they also get prep).

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't 48 hours enough for Superman to figure out what makes Doom tick too? Superman is not an idiot and with his intelligence, strength and speed he should be able to create way more gadgets and countermeasures than Doom in 48 hours, right? An army of Superman robots should be more than a match for Doombots, if they use the prep to try and trick each other using bots.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol there is no way doom stands a chance for several reasons.

A. superman can just take 3 hours out of his day an go sit in the sun at which point he would be able to kill doom, his country and everyone who ever thought of him with ease.

b. superman is smarter and has access to the better tech ignore what all the superman hater will say he has the better prep/ intellect feats.

c. Doom takes months to fail to weaker opposition.

d. Doom's only chance would be a paper that says "GET KRYPTONITE " on it and he would need at least a week to find it.

before you argue this is not new 52 superman. pre 52 superman with prep/ no morals curb stomps almost any hero

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think people are mis reading the op a bit... Any age of comic is specified, not any version of the character. To me at least, that means more of a current Doom vs new 52 Supes or Silver age/Golden age versions of the two characters facing off. Not Beyonder Doom vs CA Supes necessarily... : /

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage said:

Can you tell me the issue number when Doom beat down Hulk?

hsm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does that mean wen can include PR Beyonder-Doom? If that's the case, then Doom wins with utter ease.

DarkusKnight13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins. He is stronger and a hell of a lot more powerful. Besides he can just go on the sun for like a minunte or less and then he could destroy him without any promblem and this battle is going to be on his home turf.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By spiderbuck1

@spiderbuck said:
@rpottage said:

Loading Video...

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spiderbuck1

@rpottage said:

@spiderbuck said:
@rpottage said:

But the point is there's no grasp. My point was that morals off Superman can fry him from space; he doesn't need to be anywhere near Doom.

Oh I see, sorry about that misunderstanding.

I just don't see Dr. Doom getting fried by eye beams from outer space. Again, if he's feeling the heat, teleport and start using high level magic to defeat superman. He's too durable to be vaporized with one blast.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

I swear to God, half the people who argue for Doom on Doom threads don't have the slightest clue what Doom is normally like...

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Edited Game Settings:

• All Ages of Comics > New Earth & Earth-616 Versions
  • CV Links to Characters

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@spiderbuck said:
@rpottage said:

Loading Video...

lol Doom destroyed him, was he amped or something like that? I think that normal Doom is not capable of doing that to Hulk without some kind of prep .

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spiderbuck1

@citizenbane said:

I swear to God, half the people who argue for Doom on Doom threads don't have the slightest clue what Doom is normally like...

Could you enlighten the masses then, o' wise one?

@bigcimmerian: I don't think so, but I'm pretty sure Citizenbane will be clearing that up shortly.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Emperorb777

What can Doom possibly do with 48 hrs of prep, no prior knowledge and no plot devices.

INFINITE_DOOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People don't get the premise of time travel it gives one an infinite amount of prep time and knowledge. If its no morals and i was Doom i go hundreds of years into the future where i would find out Supes feats through out time, realizing that he might not be abel to take on supes head on he goes back in time and kills Superman at his most vulnerable (child). Remember no morals and we are judging this fight on abilities i don't see superman having the tools to stop Doom from doing this. Personally i don't think Doom has to go that low to beat Supes but its a scenario that Supes could not stop.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By theONEtaichou

@infinite_doom said:

People don't get the premise of time travel it gives one an infinite amount of prep time and knowledge. If its no morals and i was Doom i go hundreds of years into the future where i would find out Supes feats through out time, realizing that he might not be abel to take on supes head on he goes back in time and kills Superman at his most vulnerable (child). Remember no morals and we are judging this fight on abilities i don't see superman having the tools to stop Doom from doing this. Personally i don't think Doom has to go that low to beat Supes but its a scenario that Supes could not stop.

Killing Clark as a baby is not what this fight is about... a superman and Doom must fight after 48hrs of prep.... not a Kryptonian baby vs Doom before the fight. Doom can go kill all of Krypton as far as I can see, but at the end of the day after 48hrs he must step up to the plate, with his standard gear no less, and fight a superman. If he wants to time travel then onwards/backwards in the fight (and lose via self-bfr) he is welcome I believe.

And which superman? We can choose from any age, so Doom kills Kal-El, I choose Kal-L, or Superman Prime, or Kal Kent, or Ultraman, or Allen Adams, or KC Superman, or Hank Henshaw... since the OP doesn't even mention knowledge of each other how can Doom time travel prep against so many supermen?

EDIT: oh wait OP has changed now, not any age of supes... oh well

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep + magic = almost always a win.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Killemall

lol Doom destroyed him, was he amped or something like that? I think that normal Doom is not capable of doing that to Hulk without some kind of prep .

Its from Aron's run, Incredible Hulk 07 (2012). And no Dr. Doom was neither amped nor was there any prep involved.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off Superman crushes Doom. Lex Luthor with months of prep and in power suit was taken down by an enraged Supes, I fail to see how this will be any different.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedckid Doom>>Lex. Not to mention Doom has scorcery to boot. Victor is like Reed, Stark and Strange all rolled into one. This is hardly a challenge for him.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lone_wolf_and_cub: Okay, but whats to stop Superman from just blitzing him with a barrage of super-powerful punches?

Or obliterating him with a full power blast from his heat vision?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DOOM

OldNorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two days worth of prep for one of the most intelligent, sinister characters to have ever been created along with being second in line for sorcerer supreme means superman is put down and put down hard.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

@danm said:

Two days worth of prep for one of the most intelligent, sinister characters to have ever been created along with being second in line for sorcerer supreme means superman is put down and put down hard.

This. Doom with 48 hours prep makes him a god. I don't know anyone who can beat him with that much prep.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom easily. There aren't many characters in fiction who could take on a prepped Doom.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CalebHara

Depends what Superman does with his prep. If he sundips the entire time, effectively becoming around 576 times as powerful as before, he could take this.

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends what Superman does with his prep. If he sundips the entire time, effectively becoming around 576 times as powerful as before, he could take this.

Can you posts scans showing that direct correlation between his time spent sun dipped and his strength increase?

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wouldn't matter, Doom could become Celestial level in 48 hours, he is THE prep master!

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off supes beats doom to a pulp

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never been a great fan of the prep nonsense but it hardly matters as moral's off Super man should beat Doom into paste.