• 63 results
OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@ssejllenrad:

That is why I'm asking if Supes still has his Kryptonian Brain, the amount of his control is dependent on that.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By OverLordArhas

Eat your heart out CYKES

No Caption Provided

The pics are courtesy of the KMC dudes

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#53 god_spawn  Moderator

@dredeuced: Ehehe! Cool then... But that eye dimension of Scott bugs me.... Because it means he can't sundip like his stupid brother Havok!

He used to do something similar :P. The initial cause of his powers was he naturally absorbed sunlight and ambient energies that would be converted into fuel for his optic blast. Sound familiar? Anyways, Storm was able to supercharge Scott's optic blast IIRC, when she filtered in a lightning bolt through him and while it was hurting him, he was absorbing the solar energy associated with it.

But then they did the whole retcon thing where the sunlight just keeps the portals open that allows his blasts to be shot out, which is connected to the energy dimension. I don't know if absorbing a lightning bolt would really even do anything anymore.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssejllenrad said:

@dredeuced: Ehehe! Cool then... But that eye dimension of Scott bugs me.... Because it means he can't sundip like his stupid brother Havok!

He used to do something similar :P. The initial cause of his powers was he naturally absorbed sunlight and ambient energies that would be converted into fuel for his optic blast. Sound familiar? Anyways, Storm was able to supercharge Scott's optic blast IIRC, when she filtered in a lightning bolt through him and while it was hurting him, he was absorbing the solar energy associated with it.

But then they did the whole retcon thing where the sunlight just keeps the portals open that allows his blasts to be shot out, which is connected to the energy dimension. I don't know if absorbing a lightning bolt would really even do anything anymore.

I think you already explained that to me once before and I just forgot about it. Or was it FadtoBlackBolt? Anyway, some expert some two years ago.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#55 god_spawn  Moderator

@ssejllenrad: I might have. I've typed a similar response in many threads over the past two years or so I've been here.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His HV affect things at a molecular level

No Caption Provided

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@ximpossibrux:

Ok now show me the scan where Superboy is a scientist and actually gauged Clark's sneezing power..........exactly. There isn't one. There is no merit to what Superboy thinks. That was definitely hyperbole. The reporter was reporting. Repeating facts and data that scientists gathered inside that particular story. This really isn't that hard to understand. A credible source vs a non credible source.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If Superman can hit a whole planet at large distance,what would stop him to do the same with Cyclops??

No Caption Provided

KalKent1297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: yeah, superman does have his kryptonian brain, but that's pretty much all he has. Sorry for replying so late, I logged on like 10 times but every time I wanted to post , it said please log in at the bottom of the page .could you tell me how to fix this problem btw

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By OverLordArhas

@overlordarhas: yeah, superman does have his kryptonian brain, but that's pretty much all he has. Sorry for replying so late, I logged on like 10 times but every time I wanted to post , it said please log in at the bottom of the page .could you tell me how to fix this problem btw

Never happened to me before, as far for his K-Brain, It let him do calculations such as the temperature of his HV which is impossible for a normal human.

rcranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By rcranium

It would be like King Hyperion eye beams versus Mimic's in Exiles, only worse for Cyclops.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Superman wins.

Pre-Crisis Superman is just cruel.

No Caption Provided

terry2012

Forum Posts