Legend.Killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Legend.Killah

I'd say Abomination and classic Thor.
The Abomination just wouldnt give up and Thor can use some of his powers to finish Superman

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Primarch

Abomination and Classic Thor.

Thor vs Supes alone is one of the most hotly argued topics on this and other sites when it comes to comic fights. Abomination should tilt the scale.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By Erik

Classic Thor almost took Superman by himself. These two make the win eventually. 

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By claws

probaly the team

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Triumphant
claws said:
"

probaly the team

"

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman will beat there butts...
Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Larfleeze
erik said:
"Classic Thor almost took Superman by himself. These two make the win eventually. "

lmao well yeah...if you take crossovers seriously.

Superman can win, abomination really isn't a threat to him at all. He has thor outclassed in strength and is so far above him in speed its a joke.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By SUNMAN

team, in large part due to Thor and his weakness against magic

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Larfleeze
SUNMAN said:
"team, in large part due to Thor and his weakness against magic"

Superman is not weak against magic, he is just vulnerable to it. Thor is too slow to hit superman anyways.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Dreadmaster

Is this Odin Force Thor?

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SUNMAN
Larfleeze said:
"SUNMAN said:
Superman is not weak against magic, he is just vulnerable to it. Thor is too slow to hit superman anyways."
There previous fight begs to differ. Also for a guy so fast he sure gets hit a lot. The dude is a tank. He rarely uses his speed like he should. And Thor is not that Slow. Vulnerable weak you know what I am saying. There are a number of instances where Supes has been owned by magic
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By geraldthesloth

Even though thor is fast right?

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Larfleeze
geraldthesloth said:
"Even though thor is fast right?"

Thor lifts over 100 tons...that is a freaking joke to superman.

Show me a speed feat of thor going anywhere near light speed...he would need to do at least that seeing superman can go FTL.
Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Larfleeze
SUNMAN said:
"Larfleeze said:
"SUNMAN said:
Superman is not weak against magic, he is just vulnerable to it. Thor is too slow to hit superman anyways."
There previous fight begs to differ. Also for a guy so fast he sure gets hit a lot. The dude is a tank. He rarely uses his speed like he should. And Thor is not that Slow. Vulnerable weak you know what I am saying. There are a number of instances where Supes has been owned by magic
"

Yes because he is vulnerable to magic not weak against it. Do you need me to explain the difference to you?

Thor is very slow when compared with superman and much weaker physically.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By geraldthesloth
Larfleeze said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Even though thor is fast right?"
Thor lifts over 100 tons...that is a freaking joke to superman.Show me a speed feat of thor going anywhere near light speed...he would need to do at least that seeing superman can go FTL."
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

Posty posty!

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Larfleeze

I am aware he can throw his hammer at those speeds, but he is only moving that fast because of the hammer. He is also only going in one direction, so how is that a threat to Superman? He can move that fast anytime and in any direction. So Superman takes the speed contest no problem.

Again, he is also far stronger than Thor. Thor's strength is suppose to be over 100 tons...which is nothing compared with Supermans strength.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SUNMAN
Larfleeze said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Larfleeze said:
"SUNMAN said:
"

Yes because he is vulnerable to magic not weak against it. Do you need me to explain the difference to you? Thor is very slow when compared with superman and much weaker physically."
Stop trying to play off the fact that Supes is greatly affected by magic and that it has easily restrained him or taken him out in the past.

And you act like Supes is untouchable, maybe he should be, but he is rarely shown as such, cause time and time again he is tagged by characters tha should be slower than him.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By claws

superman just doesnt have defense against magic

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Larfleeze
SUNMAN said:
"Larfleeze said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Larfleeze said:
"SUNMAN said:
"

Yes because he is vulnerable to magic not weak against it. Do you need me to explain the difference to you? Thor is very slow when compared with superman and much weaker physically."
Stop trying to play off the fact that Supes is greatly affected by magic and that it has easily restrained him or taken him out in the past.

And you act like Supes is untouchable, maybe he should be, but he is rarely shown as such, cause time and time again he is tagged by characters tha should be slower than him.
"

I am not playing it off, I was just trying to explain to you that being vulnerable to something is not the same as weak against something.

Flash gets tagged all the time by people who shouldn't be able to touch him, but if he and supes weren't ever hit then no one would buy their books. The fact is superman outclasses thor in strength which you aren't even arguing against so I guess you accept that. In speed he makes thor look like a joke, he has raced the flash many times. Here is a scan of him vibrating so fast that he becomes intangible.

No Caption Provided

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BatDance

Thor is stronger than superman
Thor and the green thing murder stomp

complete overkill

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By geraldthesloth
Larfleeze said:
"

I am aware he can throw his hammer at those speeds, but he is only moving that fast because of the hammer. He is also only going in one direction, so how is that a threat to Superman? He can move that fast anytime and in any direction. So Superman takes the speed contest no problem.

Again, he is also far stronger than Thor. Thor's strength is suppose to be over 100 tons...which is nothing compared with Supermans strength.

"
That's how they class things in marvel.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By claws
BatDance said:
"Thor is stronger than supermanThor and the green thing murder stompcomplete overkill"
i disagree
Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Larfleeze

BatDance said:

"Thor is stronger than supermanThor and the green thing murder stompcomplete overkill"

Wow you such a superman hater its not even funny.

Please share with me how thor is stronger than superman. His strength range is only over 100 tons...do you realize how insignificant that is compared to superman?

He is also nowhere near supermans speed...I freaking sound like a broken record I know. Though I have to keep saying it when fanboys like you post retarded crap like this.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Erik
Larfleeze said:
"erik said:
"Classic Thor almost took Superman by himself. These two make the win eventually. "
lmao well yeah...if you take crossovers seriously.Superman can win, abomination really isn't a threat to him at all. He has thor outclassed in strength and is so far above him in speed its a joke."
LMAO. Too bad it is canon huh?

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By geraldthesloth
erik said:
"Larfleeze said:
"erik said:
lmao well yeah...if you take crossovers seriously.Superman can win, abomination really isn't a threat to him at all. He has thor outclassed in strength and is so far above him in speed its a joke."

"
I forgot about that LMAO!
Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Larfleeze
erik said:
"Larfleeze said:
"erik said:
"

According to who? This isn't like starwars where anything lucas says is done because it is his fictional universe. No one person can say something is cannon for both DC and Marvel. So do you also think aquaman can beat namor by throwing a whale at him?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Erik

According to DC.

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Larfleeze

Not that I don't take your word for it, but can you show me some proof? So I guess you also think aquaman can beat namor by throwing a whale on him like in that other crappy crossover?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Erik
Larfleeze said:
"

Not that I don't take your word for it, but can you show me some proof? So I guess you also think aquaman can beat namor by throwing a whale on him like in that other crappy crossover?"

See you almost had a post I was willing to respond to positively and explain things for you.... Then you had to add that idiotic crap after that. You simply cannot help yourself can you? Are you our new little troll here on the vine?
Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Larfleeze
erik said:
"Larfleeze said:
"

Not that I don't take your word for it, but can you show me some proof? So I guess you also think aquaman can beat namor by throwing a whale on him like in that other crappy crossover?"

See you almost had a post I was willing to respond to positively and explain things for you.... Then you had to add that idiotic crap after that. You simply cannot help yourself can you? Are you our new little troll here on the vine?
"
lol sorry, but I mean...your saying you take crossovers seriously so I can't help but mock you. You probably also think wolverine can beat lobo...
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Erik

I really do not care how you feel about crossovers. Your opinion is worth about as much as a rubber with a hole in it. The crossover where Thor fought Superman is canon. Superman won, barely. Superman went on to say that Thor was the most powerful opponent he has ever faced. 

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By claws

dc vs marvel were fan votes and the jla/avergers crossover was not an fan vote

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37  Edited By MrDirector786

Thor's durability.

No Caption Provided

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Larfleeze
erik said:
"I really do not care how you feel about crossovers. Your opinion is worth about as much as a rubber with a hole in it. The crossover where Thor fought Superman is canon. Superman won, barely. Superman went on to say that Thor was the most powerful opponent he has ever faced. "
I know and you would be reffering to this.

No Caption Provided

Your opinon means about the same so w/e dude. Sorry man, I don't bad writing seriously. How can you take this fight in this crossover seriously, but then get annoyed when I assume that you also believe that...

Namor can be beat by getting a whale thrown on him...Wolverine can some how beat lobo...Storm can beat wonderwoman...

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Larfleeze
claws said:
"dc vs marvel were fan votes and the jla/avergers crossover was not an fan vote "

Being a crossover with no votes doesn't make it cannon...there is a crossover of conan fighting toe to toe with thor...lmao
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Erik

I cannot help you if you cannot distinguish between fan voted comics and those that are not. Canon is canon and non-canon is clearly not. 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Erik
Larfleeze said:
"claws said:
"dc vs marvel were fan votes and the jla/avergers crossover was not an fan vote "
Being a crossover with no votes doesn't make it cannon...there is a crossover of conan fighting toe to toe with thor...lmao"
It is canon because it has been referenced since then numerous times in DC. Therefore it is...... Wait for it......... CANON! 

It is spelled canon, not cannon you nincompoop. 
Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Larfleeze
erik said:
"Larfleeze said:
"claws said:
Being a crossover with no votes doesn't make it cannon...there is a crossover of conan fighting toe to toe with thor...lmao"
It is canon because it has been referenced since then numerous times in DC. Therefore it is...... Wait for it......... CANON! 

It is spelled canon, not cannon you nincompoop. 
"
1) When has it ever been referenced in the DC universe, I am sick of you just saying crap show some proof. You know...proof thats not from a crossover.

2) I am sorry for the typo and btw...who the hell says nincompoop?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik

I do not need to show a troll proof if it is already generally accepted by the masses. The people that say nincompoop are the ones that understand what it means. Trolls are provided references, debaters are provided proof.

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Larfleeze

Wow ok so you have no proof and your only insult is troll, because you don't like me. Grow up man...your just some loser who takes pictures of himself pretending to be House and acting like an arrogent snob online is pathetic. No masses take crossovers as canon...

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SUNMAN
Larfleeze said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Larfleeze said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Larfleeze said:
"SUNMAN said:
"

"

I am not playing it off, I was just trying to explain to you that being vulnerable to something is not the same as weak against something.

Flash gets tagged all the time by people who shouldn't be able to touch him, but if he and supes weren't ever hit then no one would buy their books. The fact is superman outclasses thor in strength which you aren't even arguing against so I guess you accept that. In speed he makes thor look like a joke, he has raced the flash many times. Here is a scan of him vibrating so fast that he becomes intangible.

No Caption Provided
"
okay look what I am saying is that Superman will get tagged by Thor, you have to go with consistency and on average Supes gets tagged. Thor can use his lightning too. Also if you recall their first fight, Thor was tagging him and he would do it again.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Erik

You are the only person here that has tried to say that crossover is not canon. Why do you think that is? Being arrogant has nothing to do with that fact that I am right, which is all that really matters. I chose to be Dr. House for halloween. If you have a problem with that, go cry. The way you talk to people that disagree with you irritates me so I have no reason to treat you like a person. If you want that to change, stop trolling. Stop adding your sarcastic, ignorant remarks that need to be continuously shot down. It is pretty simple. 

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Larfleeze
SUNMAN said:
"Larfleeze said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Larfleeze said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Larfleeze said:
"SUNMAN said:
"

"

No Caption Provided
"
okay look what I am saying is that Superman will get tagged by Thor, you have to go with consistency and on average Supes gets tagged. Thor can use his lightning too.
"

I agree lets go with consistency....Thor never moves fast, he has never displayed strength feats near supermans and has been shown not to be anywhere near as invulnerable as superman. He has to block missles with his hammer and has been hurt by namor...so no he isn't posing a real threat to superman.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Erik

Superman rarely uses his speed offensively. Very rarely. You were talking about consistency just now hmmm?

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Larfleeze
erik said:
"You are the only person here that has tried to say that crossover is not canon. Why do you think that is? Being arrogant has nothing to do with that fact that I am right, which is all that really matters. I chose to be Dr. House for halloween. If you have a problem with that, go cry. The way you talk to people that disagree with you irritates me so I have no reason to treat you like a person. If you want that to change, stop trolling. Stop adding your sarcastic, ignorant remarks that need to be continuously shot down. It is pretty simple. "

1) Until you show me some legit proof it is canon you can just stfu.

2) Your night right...you have no proof...LMAO

3) Yes I have a problem with you still acting like your Greg House when halloween has be over for months loser.

4) You personally insulted me everytime I haven't agreed with you so look in the mirror prick.

5) I am sarcastic and ignorant? Imao...thats the pot calling the kettle black...
Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Larfleeze
erik said:
"Superman rarely uses his speed offensively. Very rarely. You were talking about consistency just now hmmm?"

So I take it you have only read about superman in your lame crossovers? I just posted a scan of him upsing his speed offensively, would you care to see more? See thats the difference...I actually have proof.