#1 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

So I'm thinking i should have made this a blog post.

But I'm watching the awesome justice league unlimited and superman had to fight captain atom. Now this show is awesome in almost every fasit of the term, but it has shown superman man to be pretty weak, i mean super weak like lets take random laser KO weak, But for some reason he is able to beat the crap out of captain atom while he was producing red sun radiation. I call BS but i'm not sure compleatly superman is kinda hax.

with that being said what do you guys think so here is the battle

Both start about 100 yards away.

pre new 52

on a barren planet

who wins?

#2 Posted by argusx (94 posts) - - Show Bio

He slowly got more powerful through each season and was at strongest by JLU.

#3 Edited by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

but could he really beat captain atom i mean the man had red sun energy at the time which weakens superman

#4 Edited by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

What a coincidence. I just got done watching JLU episode 1, Initiation. LOL. Remember, Captain Atom is composed of energy, and he can manipulate it with limitless potential. In the long run, Atom can generate enough radiation to put Superman on his ass, and proceed to beat the f**k out of him. I don't see Superman winning.

#5 Posted by antiwhipped (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman via Speed Blitz.

#6 Edited by dondave (37390 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom

#7 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

superman cant speed blitz if captain atom is producing kryptonite radiation or red sun radiation.

#8 Posted by MonsterStomp (17915 posts) - - Show Bio

It took Superman Prime to beat Captain Atom and the universe blew up. Lucky Captain Atom isn't bad. That's all Imma say. Oh yes, Captain Atom can take Superman.

#9 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

doesnt captain atom move at ftl speeds. ive seen the scan on here

#10 Edited by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom has the better versatility and should beat Superman...

#11 Posted by russellmania77 (15328 posts) - - Show Bio

justice league unlimited has inspired so many battle threads

#12 Posted by MrBdobb (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos_soul: JLU Superman is still mentally blocked, which pervents him from accessing his full power. That's why on the JL and JLU cartoon series you will see Superman wearing a space suite when in outer space, when in actuality he doesn't really need one. It's all in his head.