Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

Superman

vs

Rulk

Abomination

Absorbing man (He has just absorbed the material of Captain America's shield)

Superman has been stripped of his ability to fly, he retains all of his other abilities

No BFR, Morals on

EDIT: Some people are having a hard time deciding without a version of Superman, so here it is

Round 1: New 52 Superman

Round 2: Most current Pre-52 superman.

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

Morals on? It would pretty much be a grounded slug fest, put Superman would win.

Probably Freeze Absorbing man, then put him in jail then

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chaos Prime

Supes should still had too much to lose this one imo.

fatalfury77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fatalfury77

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sufferthorn

Great! No specifications so i assume current Superman!

The Bricks win...

*dons flame-retardant suit*

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@fatalfury77 said:

?

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KMART4455

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@fatalfury77 said:

?

It means they think the thread really fail.. basically...

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@KMART4455: And why is that.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KMART4455

@Man_of_Miracles: How on earth am I supposed to know??

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@KMART4455: Lol no idea.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Man_of_Miracles:

I like that you used Superman against original opponents.

But you have released the Kraken...or what we like to call "The Superman fanboys"

They are feared creatures which demolish all logic and reasoning in their path.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jayfournines

...Brace yourself my friend...

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SpideyPresence

Bricks

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Jorgevy

@Man_of_Miracles: state which superman version. If it's the current, well, it's harder to do battle because it has very few feats

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By nickthedevil

Current superman? Loses. Pre-52, ROFL stomps.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Sufferthorn: Haha i figured I would probably incur their wrath.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By Imagine_Man15

Pre-Reboot Superman would probably win, but New 52 Superman loses quickly.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Man_of_Miracles:

Well, maybe you aren't aware of the heat they bring. But it is fearful.

Only the Batman fanboys are scarier.

@nickthedevil said:

This.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#19  Edited By Lvenger

@nickthedevil said:

This.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Sufferthorn: What have a i gotten myself into lol

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jayfournines

@Lvenger said:

@nickthedevil said:

This.

Agreed

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666

Both versions get stomped by Absorbing Man. 

Superman don't know him, so Creel will have time to drain his powers. He didn't fall to drain Hulk, Quantum Bands and Black Bolt (I've only heard about last one), so he won't fail to drain Superman. 

Rulk will lose. Even with Abomination's help.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sufferthorn

@czarny_samael666:

Wait, Absorbing man drains powers?

Thought it was just materials.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#24  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

Both versions get stomped by Absorbing Man. Superman don't know him, so Creel will have time to drain his powers. He didn't fall to drain Hulk, Quantum Bands and Black Bolt (I've only heard about last one), so he won't fail to drain Superman. Rulk will lose. Even with Abomination's help.

Why would Creel fare any differently than Parasite? Who loses to Superman all the time? Why would a guy who has lost to She-Hulk three times and Spider-Man twice beat Superman? Why would Superman simply not move out of the way once his powers start draining and then just freeze Creel, or take advantage of his lack of intelligence and trick him into touching something that disperses him, the way so many others do?

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sufferthorn

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Both versions get stomped by Absorbing Man. Superman don't know him, so Creel will have time to drain his powers. He didn't fall to drain Hulk, Quantum Bands and Black Bolt (I've only heard about last one), so he won't fail to drain Superman. Rulk will lose. Even with Abomination's help.

Why would Creel fare any differently than Parasite? Who loses to Superman all the time? Why would a guy who has lost to She-Hulk three times and Spider-Man twice beat Superman? Why would Superman simply not move out of the way once his powers start draining and then just freeze Creel, or take advantage of his lack of intelligence and trick him into touching something that disperses him, the way so many others do?

Maybe because he'd be busy with Rulk and Abomination, it'd be enough of a distraction.

ALSO....this is 52-Superman.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Man_of_Miracles said:

you made a thread without giving any hint to what version you were using, at least post a picture or something ....

Fail

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Ancient_0f_Days:

I see what you did there...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Saren

@Sufferthorn said:

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Maybe because he'd be busy with Rulk and Abomination, it'd be enough of a distraction.

I'm talking strictly about a Superman-Absorbing Man fight. Creel isn't winning any majority against Kal unless we forget that there are rocks that are smarter than him.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sufferthorn

@CitizenBane:

Of course not. But with the distraction as hefty as Rulk and Abomination he may do some real damage.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

you made a thread without giving any hint to what version you were using, at least post a picture or something ....

Fail

You guys can't get enough of each other

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SandMan_
@Lvenger said:

@nickthedevil said:

This.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Sufferthorn said:

@czarny_samael666:

Yes.

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

And I can response with similar post:
Why would it look different than Creel's first battle with Quasar?

Most heroes wins with Creel, because he is stupid and they are able to not let him take some really good power source, but he is troublesome. 
Superman don't know him, so he will punch him. And then Creel will drain him. How Superman can avoid that without knowledge about his enemy?  When Creel will start drainning him, Superman won't be able to do anything, because he will instatnly powerless. 

@Sufferthorn said:

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

No, Creel solos Pre-NDCU Supe.
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sufferthorn

@ChaoticSuperman:

ROFL, is that a 60 show magneto?

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sufferthorn

@czarny_samael666:

Whooooaaaaah there cowboy, Creel does not solo anything Pre-52.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Ancient_0f_Days: Actually now it is specified. In addition if the OP does not specify a version, you are supposed to assume that it is the most current version of the character. I thought everyone knew that, kind of obvious.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@SandMan_ said:

@Lvenger said:

@nickthedevil said:

This.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@czarny_samael666:

Yes.

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Most heroes wins with Creel, because he is stupid and they are able to not let him take some really good power source, but he is troublesome.
Superman don't know him, so he will punch him. And then Creel will drain him. How Superman can avoid that without knowledge about his enemy? When Creel will start drainning him, Superman won't be able to do anything, because he will instatnly powerless.

Because Creel's showings are not limited to that fight with Quasar? He has other, far inferior showings? And he has so many of them that claiming his fight with Quasar sets the norm for him is just silly? Creel has not started fights by draining his opponents for ages now. He mostly starts off by absorbing a material around him to increase his stats. He's been doing exactly that for at least 8 or 9 of his most current fights that I can recall, including his most recent one in Captain Marvel #1. That much should serve as sufficient indication to Supes as to what the nature of Creel's power is.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Actually now it is specified. In addition if the OP does not specify a version, you are supposed to assume that it is the most current version of the character. I thought everyone knew that, kind of obvious.

yeah ... but that makes for a poor, vague thread .... and nobody likes those ..... unless you aim to make failed threads ... in which case keep at it, you're on a roll

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Sufferthorn said:

@czarny_samael666:

Yes, he is. 

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@czarny_samael666:

Yes.

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Superman don't know him, so he will punch him. And then Creel will drain him. How Superman can avoid that without knowledge about his enemy? When Creel will start drainning him, Superman won't be able to do anything, because he will instatnly powerless.

Because Creel's showings are not limited to that fight with Quasar? He has other, far inferior showings? And he has so many of them that claiming his fight with Quasar sets the norm for him is just silly? Creel has not started fights by draining his opponents for ages now. He mostly starts off by absorbing a material around him to increase his stats. He's been doing exactly that for at least 8 or 9 of his most current fights that I can recall, including his most recent one in Captain Marvel #1. That much should serve as sufficient indication to Supes as to what the nature of Creel's power is.

How many other fights with Creel do You know, in which his enemy didn't know him? Avengers stomps him,because of CIS and their knowledge about AM. I can't recall any similar one, seriously. 
He did in fight with Sentry and Mighty Avengers (when he had fraction of Cosmic Cube). Besides this against MA (since he was boosted), it would be in his nature, a specially that he starts made of vibranium.
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Superman loses unfortunitly.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

yeah ... but that makes for a poor, vague thread .... and nobody likes those ..... unless you aim to make failed threads ... in which case keep at it, you're on a roll

.....He actually specified just about everything...you're trolling him out of spite man.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@czarny_samael666:

Yes, he is.

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@czarny_samael666:

Yes.

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

How many other fights with Creel do You know, in which his enemy didn't know him? Avengers stomps him,because of CIS and their knowledge about AM. I can't recall any similar one, seriously. He did in fight with Sentry and Mighty Avengers (when he had fraction of Cosmic Cube). Besides this against MA (since he was boosted), it would be in his nature, a specially that he starts made of vibranium.

It doesn't matter. I'm not talking about what knowledge his opponents possess. I'm talking about what Creel does. At the start of the fight, 9.9 times out of 10, he's going to do something like absorbing the concrete from the ground or the brick from the walls or maybe even the gamma energy from his teammates. Lately, he always starts off a fight by absorbing something from his surroundings to boost his stats first. Superman has fought enough power and material absorbers to know what that display means, and even if he hadn't........come on, it's fairly obvious, you see a guy turning his body into rock by touching the ground? It doesn't take Einstein to figure out that he takes on the properties of things he touches.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

.....He actually specified just about everything...you're trolling him out of spite man.

yeah, "now" he did .... and I'm not trolling anyone ... I'm letting him know that it isn't a good idea to make threads as vague as he does ... if you aren't too fond of the wording, the amount of years I have left in high school add up to the amount of fks i give ....

PS: I graduated a month ago ...

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

yeah, "now" he did .... and I'm not trolling anyone ... I'm letting him know that it isn't a good idea to make threads as vague as he does ... if you aren't too fond of the wording, the amount of years I have left in high school add up to the amount of fks i give ....

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bo88gdan

Bricks 

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

*puts on his boxing gloves* Oh....you graduated a month ago? From what....High School? Kewl

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

New 52 Superman could blitz each of them individually like he did to Hal ...

obviously not as easily ... but when is anything ever easy for new supes ...

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Yeaaaaaahhhh, but we have no idea what Hals feats are and if they compare to the likes of Red Hulk or Abomination..

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

*puts on his boxing gloves* Oh....you graduated a month ago? From what....High School? Kewl

well, there goes my clever retort .....

way to change the subject btw .... thats always "kewl"

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:

It doesn't matter. I'm not talking about what knowledge his opponents possess. I'm talking about what Creel does. At the start of the fight, 9.9 times out of 10, he's going to do something like absorbing the concrete from the ground or the brick from the walls or maybe even the gamma energy from his teammates. Lately, he always starts off a fight by absorbing something from his surroundings to boost his stats first. Superman has fought enough power and material absorbers to know what that display means, and even if he hadn't........come on, it's fairly obvious, you see a guy turning his body into rock by touching the ground? It doesn't take Einstein to figure out that he takes on the properties of things he touches.

Ok, but there will be moment in which he will have a chance to drain his enemy and he is always doing it. Besides, he already absorbed this mineral - it is vubranium. 

I don't doubt that Supe will easily outmart him, if he would know that Creel is drainning energy/powers. But look on his fights with Quasar, Sentry or Hulk. In all he tried to drain his enemies and he was instantly gainning their powers. Sentry won only because his power source is limitless, while Hulk's and Superman's isn't.