who would win superman or black adam?

round 1: pre reboot morals on

round 2: pre reboot morald off

i vote black adam

fight is in metreopolis

#2 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

black adam both rounds easy

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam wins with Morals On because he basically fights like a Maniac regardless of his Morals... with the Morals Off, Superman could actually catch Black Adam with something mean and drop him because he won't hold back on his punches.

#4 Edited by INFINITE_DOOM (265 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman not holding back punches through BA

#5 Edited by Immortal777 (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

First round could go either way but leaning towards Superman since he's more versatile and he knows what to expect from BA

Second round Superman he has speed out of BA league.

#6 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam takes round 1.

Superman takes round 2, with some analysis you'll know that Superman is probably too fast for Black Adam to even take notice if he's going all-out.

#7 Edited by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

"What makes you think you'll win?"

"I'm Superman."

#8 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

"What makes you think you'll lose?"

"I'm Superman."

#9 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

"Smile, Bats!"

"I -am- smiling."

#10 Edited by ComicStooge (12849 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman both rounds.

In Round 1, he has previous experience with BA, so he'll know not to hold back.

Round 2 is obvious.

#11 Edited by comic_book_fan (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#12 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals:

Superman later, than sooner.

Out of morals:

Superman in seconds.

#13 Posted by dondave (37459 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam both rounds; he just has to turn his back towards Superman

#14 Posted by Killemall (18580 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam wins with Morals On because he basically fights like a Maniac regardless of his Morals... with the Morals Off, Superman could actually catch Black Adam with something mean and drop him because he won't hold back on his punches.

#15 Edited by ComicStooge (12849 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Black Adam both rounds; he just has to turn his back towards Superman

Morals off, it won't matter if he turns his back.

Morals on, Superman's going to wait until he turns around then he'll continue fighting.

#16 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam FTW

#17 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is powered by being Superman forget this sun crap.

According to many of his fanbois he can solo anyone from any comic ever this includes Morningstar and his teir. All because again 'Superman is holding back'

If Superman is truly as powerful as his fanbois like to wank too.. then he is the most egotistical asshole to every be put to paper. In fact he is more in line with the original superman created by the same team who was a bald man who had telepathic powers and wanted to rule the earth. Superman is physical but that is it. Superman rules the world through public deception and misguidance.

You all like to hold up feats of Superman moving the earth as acts of heroic struggle. However, in every version to date he has 'struggled' to do so without Sundipping but if he indeed has this unlimited strength you suggest then this means he was 'struggling' on purpose to make people adore him more when he overcomes these false odds.

All the lives people like Doomsday, Darkseid, etc take while 'fighting' Superman are a willing tribute Superman accepts to show off for his beloved followers. Because according to his fanbois he can solo ANYONE effortlessly due to his unlimited power. But if he does not render the foe unconscious with a single strike but instead lets them fight and attack him, destroying buildings, homes, killing people, all so that the public will love him more when he overcomes these odds can you even begin to call him a Hero?

The best part is this was brought up by Lex Luthor in A Better World (The JLU Episodes). He was correct, Lex is a bad guy but Superman is a Super-Villain.

#19 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@perpetr8rmike said:

Superman is powered by being Superman forget this sun crap.

According to many of his fanbois he can solo anyone from any comic ever this includes Morningstar and his teir. All because again 'Superman is holding back'

If Superman is truly as powerful as his fanbois like to wank too.. then he is the most egotistical asshole to every be put to paper. In fact he is more in line with the original superman created by the same team who was a bald man who had telepathic powers and wanted to rule the earth. Superman is physical but that is it. Superman rules the world through public deception and misguidance.

You all like to hold up feats of Superman moving the earth as acts of heroic struggle. However, in every version to date he has 'struggled' to do so without Sundipping but if he indeed has this unlimited strength you suggest then this means he was 'struggling' on purpose to make people adore him more when he overcomes these false odds.

All the lives people like Doomsday, Darkseid, etc take while 'fighting' Superman are a willing tribute Superman accepts to show off for his beloved followers. Because according to his fanbois he can solo ANYONE effortlessly due to his unlimited power. But if he does not render the foe unconscious with a single strike but instead lets them fight and attack him, destroying buildings, homes, killing people, all so that the public will love him more when he overcomes these odds can you even begin to call him a Hero?

The best part is this was brought up by Lex Luthor in A Better World (The JLU Episodes). He was correct, Lex is a bad guy but Superman is a Super-Villain.

Did Superman kill your parents or something? At least pretend like you've actually read Superman comics.

#20 Posted by Lvenger (19965 posts) - - Show Bio

Both rounds should go to Superman. Despite Black Adam being touted as more powerful than Superman, he doesn't have the feats to back it up. And BA speedwise is not that special at least in terms of combat speed.

#21 Posted by PowerWoman (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

BA,even I'm a big superman fans

#22 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs: I do love how people assume I have not read Superman comics or anything of his.
I am sorry but I do not worship the guy like you do. I do not see him as a god or anything else.

If Superman is as powerful as some of the writers seem to think, as some of the Fanbois (Not Fanboy) seem to think then anytime he is struggling he is Faking it to get more people to see him as awesome. If this is the case then anytime he lets his foes destroy things it is his fault and he is no Hero. Now if he actually has limits (Like he is suppose to when handled by a good writer) and does need the support and help of his team then he is a hero who overcomes the odds. But his Fanbois do nothing but a disservice to the character by claiming he is all powerful.

Note: Did you notice how you didn't refute your belief that he could Solo GOD.

#23 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs:

I do love how people assume I have not read Superman comics or anything of his.

I am sorry but I do not worship the guy like you do. I do not see him as a god or anything else.

If Superman is as powerful as some of the writers seem to think, as some of the Fanbois (Not Fanboy) seem to think then anytime he is struggling he is Faking it to get more people to see him as awesome. If this is the case then anytime he lets his foes destroy things it is his fault and he is no Hero. Now if he actually has limits (Like he is suppose to when handled by a good writer) and does need the support and help of his team then he is a hero who overcomes the odds. But his Fanbois do nothing but a disservice to the character by claiming he is all powerful.

Note: Did you notice how you didn't refute your belief that he could Solo GOD.

If you'd like to point out where I stated I worshiped Superman, I'd like to see that.

Also if you'd like to point out where I acknowledged he could beat God, I'd also like to see that.

Both of your entire posts are simply outrageous. There's no way you can honestly think these things while claiming to have read Superman comics. It's simply not possible. How you came to these conclusions about the character is beyond me.

#24 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs: You aware aware that Morningstar is second only to GOD in power in the DC universe right? hence his Teir is God and his brother Michael You did not state you actually thought Superman could not beat them. And that was just a joke, calm down.

I was not just speaking solely to you Xeon but all the Superman fans who are Fanbois or not.

Superman is depicted on here as having infinite power, no limits ever. This is of course a falsehood and a completely misunderstanding of the characters actual abilities. But the Fans will never admit to this, they believe he can beat Anyone he is put up against on the sole fact that he is Superman.

Aren't we all tired of the logic "How can Batman defeat the JLA. Because he's Batman" or "How can Superman defeat virtually everyone in the cosmos. Because he's Superman" That is failed logic at best and delusional logic at worst.

If Superman has the sheer infinite power his fans believe he does. Then all those times in the comics where Superman struggled, was a bit to slow to save someone. Let his foes throw a car (With people in it, seriously wtf in Injustice) and he either dodges the car or catches it and throws it away, heat beams it, etc. These show if he has this infinite power he is believed to that he pretends to struggle to make his victories more impressive and make people love him (After all who doesn't love an Underdog story). So he is then playing the crowd, endangering lives and property for the sole purpose of being a beloved hero of the people.

Now as I stated before I do read his comics, I actually like the character. But the insane ramblings on here about how powerful he is or was is wearing thin for me. When he is written well he is a great hero, when he is written poorly he is a plot device or walking Deus Ex Machina. But to the rabid fans who seem to think if their Hero doesn't win every single time then it is a slight against them. He has to be unstoppable.

#25 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is why Superman should win. Black Adam's speed topped out at Mach 500 (0.06% of light speed), Superman still going well after Mach 9500 (1% of light speed), if try to consider heat vision following Flash, he should be near-light speed.

#26 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by Bossmonster (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs: LOL I was thinking that too.

@perpetr8rmike: Dude, get real. Superman has very few fans. Just tons of people that understand how stupidly powerful he is. Most people will just say Suerpman Solo's because his high end's are so damn high, that it's pointless to keep bringing them up. If Clark can push something out of the gravity well of a sun, he's clearly holding back if people break free of his grasp. Hell, if you watched JLU then you know Clarks "cardboard" world. Why does that need to be explained further. Much like The Flash, if Superman was going at 100% all the time, no one anywhere would ever stop him. And if they could he's retreat, sundip for the time it takes them to either reach him or until he was feeling like a boss again and just come back and wreck people.

No one is a"fan boy" it's just dumb to to address his outrageous powers.

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12195 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam may win round 1 due to magic and the fact that even though he has morals, he's not truly bound to them like Superman is and would be more prone to actually using lethal and or unfair tactics while Superman would stick to his casual flying brick style with maybe one blitz. Superman should win round 2 based on speed, skill and strength feats that he would completely abandon in the first round. He brings the hammer down hard with his ranged attacks, heat vision was never Teth's thing and he's going to be fighting looking like Freddy Krueger the second Kal decides to put the heat on full blast. I've never seen ice work on Teth so I'm not gonna assume it's gonna work, the main thing Supes has got here is speed (since they are pretty close in durability and Adam's magic weighs out with Kent's greater strength). Speed is what's going to be the killer here, and Supes uses it in so many more battles than people actually give him credit for and he certainly uses it more effectively than Teth. As long as he can keep Black Adam cornered with constant blitz, giving him no room to breathe, he'll take it easily and in no time.