Superman VS Bizzaro VS Ultraman (with a twist)

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By SaintWildcard

Bizzaro- He has the brain power of Batman.... Ultraman- Fully charged with kryptonite... Superman- Is allowed one sun dip.... Fight takes place near the meteor belt.

winfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By winfred

i think superman wins

batfan1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By batfan1939

Bizarro waits for green-K Ultraman to take out Supes, charging on the other side of the sun, then uses the plan he formulated to KO Uklta. Don't forget -- green-K makes Bizarro stronger.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SaintWildcard

What I ment by kryptonite is that he is fully charged. Its anti krptonite that makes him powerful but doesnt make Supes weaker. Plus kryptonite from other worlds doesnt affect other versions of supes so it wont make Bizzaro stonger.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By termiteone4ever

Supes Wins lol Sun-dip equals cheat code lol

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SaintWildcard

This is how I see their stats. Ultraman is all powered up so he can last longer than normal. He is also a murderer so he has no morals. Superman would most likely loose in a regular battle with Ultraman by 5.1/10 cus he aint afraid to kill. I cant find out how powerful supes is when he takes a dip (anyone know any stats). But Bizzaro is my favirote in this battle. He's naturaly is stronger than Superman but is to stupid to win (Bizzaro-am to smart for you, me win all time). If he has the brain power of the worlds greatest detective, startagist and one of the worlds greatest fighters. He may not be more powerful than normal in this battle but I think a smart bizzaro stands a chance againts SD supes

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Hero92 said:

This is how I see their stats. Ultraman is all powered up so he can last longer than normal. He is also a murderer so he has no morals. Superman would most likely loose in a regular battle with Ultraman by 5.1/10 cus he aint afraid to kill. I cant find out how powerful supes is when he takes a dip (anyone know any stats). But Bizzaro is my favirote in this battle. He's naturaly is stronger than Superman but is to stupid to win (Bizzaro-am to smart for you, me win all time). If he has the brain power of the worlds greatest detective, startagist and one of the worlds greatest fighters. He may not be more powerful than normal in this battle but I think a smart bizzaro stands a chance againts SD supes

He may stands a chance thinking but a sun dip Punch make him go think smart about that head ache in the morning when he wakes up

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#8  Edited By Joygirl

Does he have the intellect of BIZARRO BATMAN?! Making him the world's WORST detective?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SaintWildcard

Nope just regular regular batman, the kid whos parents got shot and turned into a paranoid creature of the night that we all love.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#10  Edited By Joygirl

Then Bizarro should win easily. He'll probably let the other two duke it out and then backstab the victor at a weak point, provided he retains his old-fashioned villainous scruples.