Wally stomps.

captain-levram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By captain-levram

Wats with all these idiotic wally fans? When after he steals everyone's speed. He'd still have to contend with the lantern that can negate the speed steal with the lantern ring.. I admit that ww would have a tough chance with flash, but superman eventually would at least wound him and gl can for sure kill him..

Example; multiple blackholes, dense gravity, or a time warp!

captain-levram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By captain-levram

@jogga: show me one ability that flash has that someone on the team can't duplicate(speed steal not Inc.)?

His lethality isn't high enough nor his durability..

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain-levram: So....all of these things happen AFTER Wally steals their speed?

I dunno man...."multiple black holes" are sure difficult to pull off when you are a statue and your magic ring has been shoved up where the sun don't shine at FTL speeds....

captain-levram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: well a lanterns ring should allow him to not have his speed stolen via some sort of Will apparatus.. also not to mention barriers! This sh!t ain't rocket science. The ring is ready for all sorts of threats let alone a speedster! Flash would have to stay at ftl to beat the endless constructs created, and even flash tires! Will power takes no physical stamina! Wow I'm defending a lantern.. lol

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain-levram: "should allow him not to have his speed stolen"?

So speculation then

also what happens when yknow Flash just snatches the ring before GL even reacts? Like say the slower supergirl did vs John Stewart? Like Batman vs Hal Jordan?

GL shields vs a guy who has feats for phasing through GL shields? You don't say....

Frankly any theory being put forward by you is working under the assumption that GL still has his ring after the first nanosecond. He does not. If its not Flash taking it, its Supes , Diana or Jonn can easily pull it off

A non prepped/ speed equalised GL stands no chance whatsoever. Heck even WITH prep ( John setting his ring on autofire) Supes has out reacted him and nearly killed him with a single blow

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash if Wally.
Otherwise Superman.

Batman gets wrecked to hell first no matter what.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't read all the comments, but I think Batman wins if he still has the Contingency Plan.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are we only using n52 versions here? probably flash.

If all feats are allowed I foresee batman doing a wee bit better.

No Caption Provided

captain-levram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As if flash has never been injured.. he's never defeated top tier characters with extreme endurance. Its all speculation that he can.. and the speed of light and thought is on a lantern side just like flash. Not to mention improvised weapons that can track speed and shoot through time!! And defense protocols for possible ring theft. I find it funny writers forget about the ring theft protocols when the Green Lantern is with the Justice League... lol BUT hey wats stopping him from creating or doing watever he wants with the most powerful weapon.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

flash or gl or bats in hellbat

moi245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

moi245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes or WW it is

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Batman has this one, he came up with a way to defeat all the justice league members just in case he needed to kill them...Shit the serum he made that could kill the flash was actually used on him by . He beat Kyle the GL, and has kicked the crap outta Hal a couple times. Superman...Sheesh, Batman would beat him to...GO BAT!

Those were plans to execute one by one, not all at once. There is no denying that Bruce would get utterly wrecked in a random encounter between the these people.

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Silver Age than Superman wins in a stomp

gabzzz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its random encounter i would give my vote to Superman... but if theres a prep Batman takes this

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

flash

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash

Avatar image for deathiswaiting7
DEATHisWAITING7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opiniom:

1. Flash

2. Superman

3. Green Lantern

4. Wonder Woman

5. Batman

Thor2090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash curbstomps all of them

Sid_The_BosS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Batman
  2. Batman
  3. Batman
  4. Batman
  5. John Cena
THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

green lantern

batman dies first getting blitz by everyone.

Sid_The_BosS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks:

barry flash could defeat Superman by making him punch himself in slow motion to wear out Superman and then just kill him and then you defeat Batman by taking to the bottom of the ocean and drowning him and then coming back up yeah he's that fast and he could do either of those things for wonder woman

Sid_The_BosS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sid_the_boss:

Its 1. Flash or green lantern

Super man

Wonder woman

Batman

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos 4 on 1

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

If it's current version my bet is on Green Lantern.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

If it's current version my bet is on Green Lantern.

I don't think so. If it is Post-crisis maybe, but New 52 Green Lantern was being punched around a city by New 52 Superman, and he also got his arse handed to him by Wonder Woman, who was smashing through his constructs like they were made of glass.

Anyways, my bet is on Wonder Woman. Aside from Batman, she is the smartest fighter here. I think she would hang back and let someone take out the Flash first. Then she would immediately go for Batman, one hit KO him, steal his Kryptonite, and use it on Superman. Then while he is weak, a sword to the neck will finish him off. Lantern will be a hard fight, but if it is current versions then I think she got this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a853424245e3
deactivated-5a853424245e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go to any of them, depending on the context. I'd say Wonder Woman has the best shot of winning though. She's far more brutal than her teammates, which is why Barbara chose her to tackle Gotham's worst while the city was in anarchy and Batman was nowhere to be found.

No Caption Provided

In the above scenario, had she been bloodlusted, then Batman's foes would've ended up like this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But they didn't, because she restrained herself. Even when she's fighting a bloodlusted mind controlled Superman, she holds back:

No Caption Provided

And takes an insane amount of punishment:

No Caption Provided

But still wins in the end:

No Caption Provided

Now, Batman? He's a non-factor:

No Caption Provided

In fact, Batman knows he can't handle her in a direct confrontation:

No Caption Provided

Because she's the best melee fighter in the world:

No Caption Provided

Even as a Kryptonian, Batman was still easily blitzed by Wonder Woman:

Concerning Hal's constructs, I don't see them as being a big deal to her:

No Caption Provided

Forget him. Let's talk about the Flash. He's not the only member of the JLA that has access to the Speed Force:

Diana's mother Hyppolyta was able to lasso half a photon. This is significant because Diana is much faster than her:

No Caption Provided

Dark Flash also blitzed her, only to get knocked down immediately after:

No Caption Provided

She's basically a Batman/Superman hybrid, which is her greatest asset in this sort of a battle.

No Caption Provided

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@cruelestashley: Superman knocked her out in the scan you posted. sooo

//end debate lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelestashley: Superman knocked her out in the scan you posted. sooo

//end debate lmao

Yet, immediately afterwards she bested him, eventually winning the fight after slitting his throat with her tiara.

This isn't the first time she's subdued a bloolusted Superman either.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By NighThunder

@cruelestashley: Did you forget to include the parts where he wasn't effected at all by her blows and proceeded to break her wrists?

And how he wasn't at all hurt by Diana cutting his throat? To the point where afterwards he went off to stop a bomb?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Batman wins

'cause he's the goddamn batman

He lets them fight and kill each other, while being the last man standing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: He was affected by her blows, she concussed him in that last scan. There's also the difference to factor in that Diana wasn't bloodlusted and continually tried to reason with Clark. When he broke her one wrist, she kicked him so hard he staggered to get up, a hand perpetually on his rib cage from the blow. Despite it being broken, she literally ignored the pain and used it as if nothing had happened. When she finally slit his throat, it took him a few pages to recover, hence why he didn't immediately remove his hand from his neck.

More over, Maxwell stated that Superman would keep attacking her under his control until she killed him, or he killed her, implying both to be realistic possibilities. Diana's narrative not long after also confirms they almost killed each other.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By NighThunder

@cruelestashley: ??????????

She kicks him, he holds his ribs for a few panels, and then he moves fast enough to generate a tornado. And then flies fast enough to catch up to her in the next panel. It didn't seriously injure him. While he still one shot her LMAO Even after all that he was still all good and peachy to the point where he could still go after a missle. She only managed to briefly stagger him while he outright blitz and K.O'ED her.

Wonderwoman cannot and never will be able to beat clark.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: "She kicks him, he holds his ribs for a few panels, and then he moves fast enough to generate a tornado."

While he was holding his ribs. Maxwell stated he was going to force Superman to attack her no matter what. So, even if his arm was ripped off, he'd keep fighting until one of them killed the other. You made a claim that Superman wasn't injured; he was injured, and I proved it.

"And then flies fast enough to catch up to her in the next panel. It didn't seriously injure him."

Diana already had Maxwell in her lasso, so how is this relevant? She was also flying without difficulty after she killed him.

"While he still one shot her LMAO"

You're twisting the context. Superman was bloodlusted, attempting to kill her. She momentarily blacked out, but it wasn't enough for Superman to gain the upper hand, as I proved with scans.

"LMAO Even after all that he was still all good and peachy to the point where he could still go after a missle."

Because he recovered. When Diana was in the process of bickering with Maxwell before she killed him, Clark was wounded enough that he had to place his hand on his neck to stop the blood loss.

"She only managed to briefly stagger him while he outright blitz and K.O'ED her."

If what you were saying had any significance, Wonder Woman would've died right there, but she didn't; she shrugged it off. Fact is, Superman couldn't finish her, despite going all out to do so. Even as she got up from the crater, she was still trying to convince him to stop.

"Wonderwoman cannot and never will be able to beat clark."

The narration and plot beg to differ. Wonder Woman, holding back, bested a Superman out for the kill.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelestashley:

While he was holding his ribs. Maxwell stated he was going to force Superman to attack her no matter what. So, even if his arm was ripped off, he'd keep fighting until one of them killed the other. You made a claim that Superman wasn't injured; he was injured, and I proved it.

W
W

Where does Max say that?

Diana already had Maxwell in her lasso, so how is this relevant? She was also flying without difficulty after she killed him.

It means the kick didn't inflict any serious damage man lol She barely held back and still did shit to superman. The only time she actually did something was when she gave him a concussion when he was using his super-hearing.

You're twisting the context. Superman was bloodlusted, attempting to kill her. She momentarily blacked out, but it wasn't enough for Superman to gain the upper hand, as I proved with scans.

No Caption Provided

She was knocked the f out. The instant part is because she was flying so fast, and she only woke up because of the heat of reentry. But he knocked her out. Flat out K.O.

Because he recovered. When Diana was in the process of bickering with Maxwell before she killed him, Clark was wounded enough that he had to place his hand on his neck to stop the blood loss.

In an actual fight

1. The lasso wouldn't even have hit him. It only hit him in this instance probably due to him flying too fast to stop from colliding with it. I.e She caught him off guard. Pure PIS for someone with lightspeed reactions.
  2. He'd continue trying to kill her. He held his neck out of shock but in the next few panels he just lets it keep bleeding because its not a real injury for him. He was fine enough to have a conversation with her and then fly out and go stop a missile straight away. In an actual fight he beast the hit and flat out K.O her like he did before.

If what you were saying had any significance, Wonder Woman would've died right there, but she didn't; she shrugged it off. Fact is, Superman couldn't finish her, despite going all out to do so. Even as she got up from the crater, she was still trying to convince him to stop.

She didn't shrug it off, SHE WAS KNOCKED OUT.

The narration and plot beg to differ. Wonder Woman, holding back, bested a Superman out for the kill.

She...bested him..? She was trying to get the f out of there because she knew she couldn't beat superman straight up and just went to get Max.

Fact is, when comparing actual feats and not one instance plagued with PIS, superman is simply superior all around. She has the skill advantage, but she can't actually 'hurt him' without him jobbing.

one_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins

'cause he's the goddamn batman

He lets them fight and kill each other, while being the last man standing.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Batman.
  2. Superman.
  3. Green Lantern.
  4. Flash.
  5. Wonder Woman.
Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash. He is way too fast for any of them plus he could steal bat and Kryptonite and lanterns ring or ww lasso and choke Supes with his own cape maybe.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically:

Flash

Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman>Hal>Flash>rest

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Amendment50

Fun fact, flash actually can't lose fights. It's impossible. Never happened before.

Mideast619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even understand why Batman is here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: "Where does Max say that?"

Right here:

No Caption Provided

As I stated, Superman would've kept going after Wonder Woman no matter what, until either he, she or Maxwell died. This isn't much different from when Circe had mind controlled Superman, minus the amp.

"It means the kick didn't inflict any serious damage man lol She barely held back and still did shit to superman. The only time she actually did something was when she gave him a concussion when he was using his super-hearing."

You could say the inverse as well, that Superman, out for the kill, barley did anything to Wonder Woman. Fact is, she bested him and the narration stated one of them would've died. Maxwell's dialogue implies it isn't one-sided either. The kick, with Superman staggering to get up with perhaps bruised or broken ribs, was a perfect opportunity for Diana to pounce on him and inflict even more damage; however, that was not her goal.

"She was knocked the f out. The instant part is because she was flying so fast, and she only woke up because of the heat of reentry. But he knocked her out. Flat out K.O."

It doesn't matter, it only adds as a testament to her durability. More over, it was only for an instant. It didn't have much of a bearing on the fight, seeing that she got right back up and concussed him, even after being frozen in his super breath. It's no different than getting punched in the face and seeing stars for a second. Neither affects the outcome significantly.

"The lasso wouldn't even have hit him. It only hit him in this instance probably due to him flying too fast to stop from colliding with it. I.e She caught him off guard. Pure PIS for someone with lightspeed reactions."

What're you talking about? It didn't hit Superman, but it is the only reason her wrist broke. She was trying to use it to free him from Maxwell's control, just like she did when Circe had control over him. The only difference is that she managed to get it around him in the latter encounter. If you're referring to Maxwell, Diana's a lot faster than he is. I also don't know why you're bringing up light speed reactions when she also has them.

"He'd continue trying to kill her. He held his neck out of shock but in the next few panels he just lets it keep bleeding because its not a real injury for him."

Out of shock? That doesn't even make sense. He was clearly wounded and struggling to talk at first. Had Diana wanted to, she could've inflicted far more serious injuries. Slitting his throat stopped him dead in his tracks, which is all she needed to happen; she was never out for the kill. Clark only takes his hand off his neck once the bleeding stops, which is just after Diana kills Maxwell.

"He was fine enough to have a conversation with her and then fly out and go stop a missile straight away."

After he recovered. Again, the inverse is also true here. Diana had a conservation with him and flew away to deal with Gaea's wrath, except there was no wrath to deal with.

"In an actual fight he beast the hit and flat out K.O her like he did before."

I don't even know what you're trying to say here. In what fight?

"She didn't shrug it off, SHE WAS KNOCKED OUT."

For an instant. She recovered before he could do anything significant to her, so yes, she did shrug it off. You're acting like this nuance defines the fight, when it doesn't whatsoever.

"She...bested him..? She was trying to get the f out of there because she knew she couldn't beat superman straight up and just went to get Max."

That isn't true at all. She didn't want to kill Superman, which is why she was holding back. That's why she attempted to use her lasso in the midst of battle, to free him from Maxwell's hold. Context exists for a reason, and it does not support what you're saying.

"Fact is, when comparing actual feats and not one instance plagued with PIS"

There isn't any PIS here, it's just you disagreeing with what happened. Holding back, Wonder Woman bested a Superman actively trying trying to kill her.

"superman is simply superior all around. She has the skill advantage, but she can't actually 'hurt him' without him jobbing."

There's no evidence to suggest this. I can provide a multitude of evidence to show they're within the same class and generally considered equals.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#147  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Flash

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 TheKinfing  Online

Batman is so out of his league here it isn't even remotely funny.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Batman doing here?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman really is a non factor here.

either Hal or Wally (TP confirmed it's Hal on page 1)