Superman vs Batman READ OP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Laughingstock

Batman has finally cracked after he awoke one day to find Alfred dead. Going on a rampage he slaughtered every one of his villains in Gotham and continued his insane rampage on more innocents. Causing Superman to step in from front of it and try to end this.

Batman has collected each of his villains gear and all their tools.

Batman is on an insane bloodlust, but still retains his skills and most if this intelligence.

Superman is going to TRY to apprehend him, but will go violent if needed.

Fight takes place in Boston

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Superman still has too much speed, unless Batman simply takes kryptonite from his belt since Superman isn't going to try and KO him or anything. This is a either or scenario where it is basically a stomp either way.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How much prep does Bat have?

He would have to set up some kind of Kryptonite trap.

Don't see how his villains tools and gear could help him.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WastelandMan  Online

Lex Luthor has nearly killed Superman on more than one occasion and Batman knows Clark way better than Lex plus Superman once stated that Batman is the most dangerous man alive so I'd give it to Bruce depending on how much time he has to prepare but I don't see how any of Gotham's villains weaponry will have any role in the prep as Batman has his on contingency plans against Superman.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Long run-on!

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ownagepants

well metallo pretty much killed superman if not for the justice leagues intervention in justice league doom using batman's plans only they were made deadly so i am sure he could kill an in character superman if he is bloodlusted.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well metallo pretty much killed superman if not for the justice leagues intervention in justice league doom using batman's plans only they were made deadly so i am sure he could kill an in character superman if he is bloodlusted.

Justice League Doom is just the movie rendition of Tower of Babel, so I'd just default to tower. Though, I do see this entire scenario as basically how it was in The Dark Knight Rises, so Bats has a chance if superman just tries to talk him down.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ownagepants

@dratini1331: he would superman and batman are very close friends even if batman was evil superman would not give up on him he would try to regain his friend and a bloodlusted batman would use this weakness to his advantage to kill him.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: he would superman and batman are very close friends even if batman was evil superman would not give up on him he would try to regain his friend and a bloodlusted batman would use this weakness to his advantage to kill him.

Ummm, so actually...

Batman has a pretty small window to act in before that starts up (at the beginning of that fights, supes tried to talk him down as well), so he has all of a few minutes to bring superman to his knees before Superman starts up actually trying to beat batman into submission.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By AllStarSuperman