#1 Edited by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

First off, NO PREP. To even it out batman has found a way to synthesise kryptonian powers but can't get rid of the weaknesses. Don't say "bat-man is gay with powers," or "he's op'd with powers" because with out prep, he is not used to the powers of kryptonians. Battle field is on deserted apocolypse.

Round 1: no bloodlust no bfr or planet destruction

Round 2: no bloodlust, but they believe the other is out to return to and destroy the Earth

Round 3: bloodlust red sun

Round 4: bloodlust yellow sun

Round 5: bloodlust; red sun; on new planet size of Earth made of kryptonite

#3 Posted by kyrees (5123 posts) - - Show Bio

you are assuming way too many powers that batman hasn't even used

#4 Posted by OreoAssassin (5007 posts) - - Show Bio

*facepalms*

#5 Edited by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

OH REALLY I ASSUMED ITS NOT LIKE EVERY BATMAN FAN THAT USES PREP DOES THAT jk but I didn't see it anywhere with my stipulations so I thought I'd do it for my first serious battle.

#6 Posted by Dreaming (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman fans want Batman to win this badely to where they put a red sun among them?

#7 Posted by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreaming: no it affects batman as well as supes he didn't find a way to get the powers with out the weakness

#8 Posted by dondave (37612 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd still say Superman, Superman is superior to most Kryptonians so Batman having Kryptonians like powers doesn't automatically make him Supes equal.

#9 Posted by Wolverine08 (42459 posts) - - Show Bio

OH MY GOD HOW ORIGINAL, THIS WAS NEVER DONE BEFORE BATMAN ONE SHOTS THIS MORON IN EVERY ROUND.

#10 Edited by Dreaming (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkorratessg3: i thought the red sun weakened Superman. Kinda like Kryptonite. I was never sure either how well humans could resist it.

#11 Posted by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreaming: Batman found a way to get kryptonian powers but couldn't get the complete thing with out the weaknesses involved it's like a packaged set. You can't have one without the other

#12 Edited by Harrup (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure in round 4 they just die...

In every other round Batman wins, he's a much better tactician and martial artist, superman is overly reliant on his powers and will not do well against a superior fighter who is on an even playing field.

#13 Posted by Benjamin568 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by Pokeysteve (8309 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs Batman

Superman vs Thor

Batman vs Cap

BAN THESE THREADS!!!!!!

#15 Posted by Jmarshmallow (7317 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by RetconCrisis (3893 posts) - - Show Bio

Except for Round 5, Superman gets stomped.

#17 Edited by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Is anyone here to debate, or did I make a complaining thread

#18 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs Batman

Superman vs Thor

Batman vs Cap

BAN THESE THREADS!!!!!!

You forgot Superman vs Hulk

and Batman vs Wolverine.

#19 Edited by Wolverine08 (42459 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

Superman vs Batman

Superman vs Thor

Batman vs Cap

BAN THESE THREADS!!!!!!

and Batman vs Wolverine.

I HATE Batman vs Wolverine and Superman vs Hulk.

#20 Posted by Pokeysteve (8309 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

Superman vs Batman

Superman vs Thor

Batman vs Cap

BAN THESE THREADS!!!!!!

and Batman vs Wolverine.

For the sake of space, I picked the three that REALLY annoy me and have been exhausted to the max.

Wonder Woman vs She-Hulk

Flash vs Quicksilver

Batman vs Daredevil

Deathstroke vs Deadpool.

Just way too many!!!

#21 Posted by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess people thought I was saying to complain

#22 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats caves Clark's face in when they are near a red sun

#23 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: It's not a lock signal which is usually the case and i'm glad most if not all of those weren't false alarms, but if it still needs locking then so be it....just want to your opinion on the matter of this thread, being as there's only been one issue to my knowledge where Batman had anything close to Superman's powers and did about as much as he did when he had a green lantern ring...basically nothing. Is there another comic where Batman had Superman's powers and used them in a way that would even allow me to argue for him? If not then I can't really debate for him on this matter, don't see how anyone could but that's up to you in the end....just thought I'd ask someone who has the answers more times than not

#24 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: There's a Superman/Batman arc called "SuperBat", issues 51-55 if I remember correctly, where Bruce had Clark's powers and defeated the JLA with them. Look it up.

#25 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Found it, issues 53-56 (or 57), I just couldn't find all of the rest of it past the part where Batman shows up and says "We need to talk" .... know where I can find the rest?

#26 Posted by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

We now have a debate for batman with out desturbing pics, anyone care to help supes.

#27 Edited by kyrees (5123 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkorratessg3: it ain't a debate when it's already been tackled too many times in the forum.

#28 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

OH MY GOD HOW ORIGINAL, THIS WAS NEVER DONE BEFORE BATMAN ONE SHOTS THIS MORON IN EVERY ROUND.

#29 Posted by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by dondave (37612 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Found it, issues 53-56 (or 57), I just couldn't find all of the rest of it past the part where Batman shows up and says "We need to talk" .... know where I can find the rest?

Are talking about when they're on the moon picking up pieces of their old base?

#31 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistically Superman doesn't exist, but favoritism and fanboys say otherwise.

#32 Posted by _Atomikill_ (4287 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins 5 and 3, the rest Superman takes.

I don't think something this specific has been done before...

#33 Posted by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@gularte2000: Thank any all powerful being that may or may not exist some one gets it. I believe some people are mis interpreting what I'm saying with round 5, batman has all kryptonian weaknesses, so both are dying and draining, it's just who would die first.

#34 Posted by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Can I post my own opinions on my topic, after coming to my own conclusion.

#35 Edited by RetconCrisis (3893 posts) - - Show Bio
@retconcrisis said:

Realistically Superman doesn't exist, but favoritism and fanboys say otherwise.

Realistically I wouldn't care about that, but my favoritism and fanboyness say otherwise.

#36 Posted by _Atomikill_ (4287 posts) - - Show Bio

@gularte2000: Thank any all powerful being that may or may not exist some one gets it. I believe some people are mis interpreting what I'm saying with round 5, batman has all kryptonian weaknesses, so both are dying and draining, it's just who would die first.

Right, but I think Supes would die first. Powerless between the two it would be Batman, since he is a better combatant if they were powerless. Bats would beat him up and let the planet do the rest for him.

#37 Posted by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@gularte2000: They are not compltely powerless right away. I'll tell you my opinion once I get a reply from citizenbane.

#38 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Batman, supes would hold back and Bats won't know how to

Round 2: Superman; no one f*#ks with his planet

Round 3: Superman; he has a better resistance than most kryptonians to their weaknesses

Round 4: Batman; the constant increase of power will overload his brain, causing him to go insane. And we all know a psychotic batman kicks ass

Round 4: superman; he has more resistance and his fighting sets compliment the powers (torquasm? Can't spell it)