#1 Edited by Thitiki (3165 posts) - - Show Bio

Time for the final battle! Three rounds to decide it all.

Round 1) How many Batmans would it take with standard gear bloodlusted (no kryptonite!) could beat one Superman with morals on?

Round 2) Superman gets 10 mins of being in the sun and he needs to fight off 20 million Batmen with kryptonite rings morals on for Supes off for Bats.

Round 3) Bloodlusted Batman returns from Round 1 unlimited number and this time they all have 1 kryptonite ring, but this time Superman is bloodlusted but he doesn't wanna blow up Earth.

Battle takes place on Earth in Gotham.

#2 Posted by Dratini1331 (6926 posts) - - Show Bio

No amount of batman could ever conceivably beat superman, whether they are blood lusted or not. It would take a huge number even with kryptonite for them to kill him, but if they're all coming at once, eventually there will e enough kryptonite to kill superman since the kryptonite will just keep coming indefinitely.

R2 is just a ludicrous stomp for superman. Sundipping makes him immune to kryptonite for a small period of time, which is more than enough to destroy all the batmen.

#3 Edited by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1.) A couple thousand. This is presuming the whole ring of kryptonite thing is actually canon, which I don't get, then they can just all throw it at him, and after a couple dozen tries, I'm sure Supes would like, half to go down. But Superman would own Bats a lot before hand.

Round 2.) Superman destroys this so bad it's not even funny.

Round 3.) Before the Batmen blink every single one of them is wiped from existence and thrown into spaces like jesus, why would you make this thread?

#4 Edited by Thitiki (3165 posts) - - Show Bio

@captaindoeo: Why would I make this thread haha it isn't even half bad so lay off man.

#5 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins all rounds.

#6 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15902 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki:

Round 1: I don't think any amount of batman is going to help, unless they somehow use fusion! Superman can at most be surrounded by.. about 10 of them, and he could just stand there and take their punches till they die of old age..

Round 2: Idk, if superman decides to go closer, I can see him losing this one. Otherwise he could just fly out of reach till batman dies of old age, again..

Round 3: He heats earth to a high temp, killing batman, but not blowing the earth up. Then freeze breathe to bring temp back to normal..

#7 Posted by Captain_Clown (150 posts) - - Show Bio

It takes some pretty massive PIS for Superman (with powers) to lose to Batman under almost any circumstances, including these...

#8 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

BOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGG

#9 Posted by Ifoughtgalactus (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki:

Round 1: I don't think any amount of batman is going to help, unless they somehow use fusion! Superman can at most be surrounded by.. about 10 of them, and he could just stand there and take their punches till they die of old age..

Round 2: Idk, if superman decides to go closer, I can see him losing this one. Otherwise he could just fly out of reach till batman dies of old age, again..

Round 3: He heats earth to a high temp, killing batman, but not blowing the earth up. Then freeze breathe to bring temp back to normal..

I think the Earth still comes out royally screwed in what you postulated for Round 3 lmao. @thitiki you need to add more rules and parameters to this battle if you want Batman to have a chance, other Supes will end this fight without much direct confrontation, if any at all.

#10 Posted by PurpleGun (5 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Infinity couldnt beat Superman without kryptonite.

2. Batman

3. Batman if he tricked Superman to getting close enough to him.

#11 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

One Googleplex

Superman via speed blitz

Batman no non omnipotent can beat unlimited.

#12 Posted by i_like_swords (12680 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought these threads stopped a while ago

#13 Posted by Darkseid_Prime (145 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Wolverine08 (38142 posts) - - Show Bio

People, PLEASE stop making Superman vs Batman battles. PLEASE.

#16 Posted by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

WITHOUT kryptonite? no amount of batmans would be enough.

#17 Posted by Dratini1331 (6926 posts) - - Show Bio

With the new rules, Batmen win r3 by virtue of infinite kryptonite

Round 1.) A couple thousand. This is presuming the whole ring of kryptonite thing is actually canon, which I don't get, then they can just all throw it at him, and after a couple dozen tries, I'm sure Supes would like, half to go down. But Superman would own Bats a lot before hand.

Round 2.) Superman destroys this so bad it's not even funny.

Round 3.) Before the Batmen blink every single one of them is wiped from existence and thrown into spaces like jesus, why would you make this thread?

It's debated whether or not that's canon. It's from Batman: Hush. In the same story, he flat out admits he could never beat supes though, so there's that. I personally don't think It's canon, but others do, so go figure.

#18 Edited by bunt947 (374 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: In the last issue of "Injustice Gods Among Us". It' s #35 I think

#19 Edited by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio