• 59 results
#1 Posted by MR.kill (54 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Sun Rider (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#3 Posted by MR.kill (54 posts) - - Show Bio

i think superman

#4 Posted by Sun Rider (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea. Batman doesn't have any powers, except he does all martial arts.

#5 Posted by MR.kill (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has a kryptonite ring he wins.

#7 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

is this like the 5 batman vs superman battle now?

batman wins

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Now where's that pic that shows how short the battle between superman and batman would last.

#9 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman does have some kryptonite, however, I think that Superman knows that batman is smart and cunning, that he would probably watch for him from far away (X-Ray vision) then come out of nowhere and blast him with some heat vision, taking him out. Then just drop a skyscraper on him or something. I guess it would depend on Superman's mood and how peeved he was at batts.

#10 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

This is stupid. It's like the fifteenth battle if "Superman vs. Batman". I think Batman, I have read "Hush" and "Dark Knight Returns".

#11 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

not to mention just by reading the superman and batman combo comics, bat knows superman, and really seems to out preform him in these comics.

#12 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i love bat and wish that he would win but in all relity Sup's is better and he would win,

but Batman is better in every other way

#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"yeah i love bat and wish that he would win but in all relity Sup's is better and he would win, but Batman is better in every other way "

You are forgetting the kryptonite battarangs and rings.

#14 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

sigh Batman doesn't keep it on him, it's in a vault in the Batcave. Which makes sense. His utility belt can only hold so much, why would he waste space on a rock that can only hurt two people who are allies anyway?

#15 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"*sigh* Batman doesn't keep it on him, it's in a vault in the Batcave. Which makes sense. His utility belt can only hold so much, why would he waste space on a rock that can only hurt two people who are allies anyway?"

Too true. Batman would only have Kryptonite if he knew beforehand that they were going to fight. Without that prior knowledge he has no way of defeating Superman. Even if he knew before hand, Superman would have to be in the dark as to their upcoming battle to not win. The writers love to let Batman beat him but if you know you knew Batman had kryptonite (hell youre the one who gave him the ring, he wanted to take you out and you had Superman's powers, wouldn't you take steps to prevent the krypton from working? Get into a containment suit so the Kryptonite wouldn't effect you maybe? Subtly weld the lead compartment on Batman's belt, with your heat vision, shut before he can get the kryptonite out?

You'd have to allow Batman to plan for the fight and restrict Superman from any prior knowledge of it for Batman to win.

#17 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

its stupid how people think

ohh batman would find out a way

or.. if he prepares he would win

#18 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah......

#19 Posted by Blahr (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins. I don't like Superman at all. But he is going to win. I don't care if Batman has a stupid ring. It doesn't matter. Superman can move at the speed of light. Batman would be dead before he can get the stupid thing out. Heck Superman could let him get it out then just sit back and kill him with a quick blast of heat vision. Batman stands no chance.

#20 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Superman wins. I don't like Superman at all. But he is going to win. I don't care if Batman has a stupid ring. It doesn't matter. Superman can move at the speed of light. Batman would be dead before he can get the stupid thing out. Heck Superman could let him get it out then just sit back and kill him with a quick blast of heat vision. Batman stands no chance."

thank you

#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

speed says:

" yeah......"

LOL!

#22 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kryptonite ring was destroyed in Infinite Crisis #2 by the Superman of Earth 2. No Kryptonite ring = zero chance for Bats to survive, even if he had it I seriously doubt it would be a difference maker.

In the 'Hush' storyline Bats admits during an internal monologue that Clark wasn't fighting Poison Ivy's control Bats would be crushed against a wall at superspeed, with or without the ring.

#23 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

its such a weird battle cause youv got two of the wordls finest superheros and yet they are completelt diferent in everyway.

id like to think Bats would win but i think Superman has the obvuis advantage

#24 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"The Kryptonite ring was destroyed in Infinite Crisis #2 by the Superman of Earth 2. No Kryptonite ring = zero chance for Bats to survive, even if he had it I seriously doubt it would be a difference maker. In the 'Hush' storyline Bats admits during an internal monologue that Clark wasn't fighting Poison Ivy's control Bats would be crushed against a wall at superspeed, with or without the ring. "

didnt get the last bit

#25 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the only way I see Batman winning is if he is the one who initiates the fight and catches Superman offguard. Then Batman could have kryptonite traps everywhere. He may have lost the ring but he's synthisized kryptonite as well.

#26 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

That says it all

#27 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Arrow says:

"http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/ctdrylie/bbd68ac2.jpg That says it all"

lol If only they'd make it that realistic in the comics.

#28 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"didnt get the last bit"

It looks like I made a typo...

'In the 'Hush' storyline Bats admits during an internal monologue that if Clark wasn't fighting Poison Ivy's control, Bats would be crushed against a wall at superspeed, with or without the ring.'

That better?

#29 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

thiss subject has been done to death.

#30 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

speed says:

""

Dude, that just ROCKS!!!!!!!

#31 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Satyrquaze said:

The Kryptonite ring was destroyed in Infinite Crisis #2 by the Superman of Earth 2. No Kryptonite ring = zero chance for Bats to survive, even if he had it I seriously doubt it would be a difference maker.

In the 'Hush' storyline Bats admits during an internal monologue that Clark wasn't fighting Poison Ivy's control Bats would be crushed against a wall at superspeed, with or without the ring.

Agreed. A lot of people see this picture and say "Batman beat Superman".

But if you actually read the comic this is what Batman says all throughout the fight...

#32 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman wins. Batman aint got no shot here...
#33 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.  Flawless victory.

#34 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes.

#35 Posted by Lunacyde (17981 posts) - - Show Bio

Static LOVE your avatar......Superman

#36 Posted by Fresh Prince (4987 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#37 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

batman

caption
#38 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Way to COMPLETELY ignore my post...

Which proves you cannot read.

The Man of Yesteryear said:

"Satyrquaze said:

But if you actually read the comic this is what Batman says all throughout the fight...

"

#39 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

the third rule only applys if batman has two weeks prep.

#40 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

wait batman has plot-a-merangs that cut through supermans plot armor!

#41 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman is stronger faster and more powerfull than batman but superman has weakneses such as kryptonite and magic were as batman has none and batman is a lot smater than superman so the fight could go any way but then again   Doesn't matter how strong or how fast or how powerful you think you are. You give Batman time to plan, he'll beat you so i say batman would defeat superman.
#42 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

well batman is smart hell probally figure out a way to make kryptonite

caption

#43 Posted by never give up (9497 posts) - - Show Bio
symbiote5 said:
"

well batman is smart hell probally figure out a way to make kryptonite

caption

"
YOU CANT READ EITHER LOL.
#44 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

from where his ass squeeze it out to use

#45 Edited by JLA_forever (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze said:

I agree. Also, if both have prep time, doesn't superman have blue kryptonite( that benefits him) in the Fortress of solitude?

#46 Posted by senglord (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman serious is another league above EVERY genius human on the planet. Unlike Barry, he does not forget anything he learns with super speed. Unlike Luthor, Superman is a genius that can think at light speed. Written properly, it is not a contest who is going to win this. Even Frank Miller made it clear that Bruce would not beat a serious Superman in prime condition one on one.

#47 Posted by dondave (34664 posts) - - Show Bio

No need to bump

#48 Edited by Wolverine08 (38938 posts) - - Show Bio

#49 Posted by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

oh geeez lol

#50 Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost (2245 posts) - - Show Bio

"He's holding back as much as he can"

Last scene of the fight has Clark about to crush Bruce with a car, before the mind control is broken. In this fight it took Batman everything he had just to stay alive, while it took everything Superman had not to kill Batman.