Superman Vs Bane

• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Bane wins, when Kal's pimp hand gets tired. 

Avatar image for moonknight_lantern
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bane is now the most overrated character ever...
SP1D3RxV3N0M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SP1D3RxV3N0M

This thread is worthless.
zachyhavik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By zachyhavik

Superman even with kryptonite knuckles supes can hang back and freeze him
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Yaujtapool

Wow is this for real ?

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Power NeXus

Bane calls up his good buddy Killer Croc: "Hey Croc? Wuzzup? Hey, yeah, could you do me a big favor? I could use help with a fight later today. Yeah. Oh, and don't forget to bring your rock."
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By "Colossus"

new rules. lol i making this even

Superman cannot fly. no bfr but if someone leaves 20ft from the fight area he is disqualified. bane has krptonite (or how ever you spell it) brass knucles with spikes
this is early golden age superman. no heat or freeze vision. bane has unlimited venom

Avatar image for ikilledasharktoday
iKilledaSharkToday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman would still win

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By "Colossus"
@iKilledaSharkToday said:
" superman would still win "
it would be less of a slaughter house
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Power NeXus
@"Colossus" said:
" @iKilledaSharkToday said:
" superman would still win "
it would be less of a slaughter house "

a little bit less
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By BatDance

Godlen Age Superman picks up a truck, throws it at Bane and kills him. He does this before the Kryptonite weakens him, he does this before Bane can even blink

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#63  Edited By MrDirector786

Early Golden Age Superman still wins.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hellos

Bane frees all the villians from Arkham Asylum, then sits there and waits at the batcave for a very tired Superman to return.  
Superman is then caught unaware by Bane, who proceedes to then BRAKE HIS BACK!  

Honestly though, this thread brought me to tears.

Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sun King

Way I see it, Superman's eating a water melon, Bane approaches with the Kryptonie Knuckle duster, Superman spits 10 pips at Bane killing him instantly.    

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By xan84
@Sun King said:
"

Way I see it, Superman's eating a water melon, Bane approaches with the Kryptonie Knuckle duster, Superman spits 10 pips at Bane killing him instantly.    

"

What he said.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By "Colossus"

what car?  if he leaves 10 ft from bane he looses

Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#68  Edited By Bobby X

Why are we doing this?
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By CAPiTA
@Hellos said:
" Bane frees all the villians from Arkham Asylum, then sits there and waits at the batcave for a very tired Superman to return.  Superman is then caught unaware by Bane, who proceedes to then BRAKE HIS BACK!      Honestly though, this thread brought me to tears. "
BANE BROKE THE BAT!! HE WILL BREAK THE S!!
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#70  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
@CAPiTA said:
" @Hellos said:
" Bane frees all the villians from Arkham Asylum, then sits there and waits at the batcave for a very tired Superman to return.  Superman is then caught unaware by Bane, who proceedes to then BRAKE HIS BACK!      Honestly though, this thread brought me to tears. "
BANE BROKE THE BAT!! HE WILL BREAK THE S!! "
Watch out, some people don't get sarcasm
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By MisterGuyMan

The very earliest golden Superman might lose.  I never read the comics so I don't have a firsthand account but he wasn't all that powerful.

Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Sun King
@CAPiTA said:
" @Hellos said:
BANE BROKE THE BAT!! HE WILL BREAK THE S!! "

Someone needs to invent a Sarcasm font!!
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

ROFLMHO!!!!!!!! 
To many funny posts to reply to them all, lol 

oh and superman as superbaby wins.......one toss of the rattle and banes out 
loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By loganreme

LMFAO this must be one of the funniest threads ever :D ....is it a bird, is it a plane.....you get the picture
Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Taliax

Superman fought Bane before in the Cartoon...............Bane was destroyed
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlcXA_iokPc&feature=related

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#76  Edited By vuviper
@CAPiTA said:
" but bane broke the bat! that means he stomps superman. "
LOL
Archetype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Archetype

I guess I was wrong...these new rules for the battle totally tip the odds.

Bane crotch shots Superdickery with the Kryptonite knuckles and he'll be on the ground whimpering like a little school girl who lost her favorite little dolly.

Dark_Knight_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Dark_Knight_55

Superman would break Bane's back.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By CAPiTA

this is a spite thread.

Bane stomps without Kryptonite knuckles.

Avatar image for calisthenicskingz
Calisthenicskingz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes breaks Bane's spine :D

Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Doorknobs

Its a bad day to be Bane...

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Klandicar

Guys, am I reading this right?  Bane, the only man who ever broke the bat, gets to fight Superman with Kryptonite knuckles?  Superman can't even handle a normal human with Kryptonite but Bane is peak human and has real time bat breaking feats.  Superman is going to lose his powers to the Kryptonite then when Bane KOs him he will break the supe.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#83  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@"Colossus" said:
"im sorry to make this thread but theres one like this in another website thats 8 page long with people really debating and bringing up scans      new rules. lol i making this even  Superman cannot fly. no bfr but if someone leaves 20ft from the fight area he is disqualified. bane has krptonite (or how ever you spell it) brass knucles this is early golden age superman. no heat or freeze vision. bane has unlimited venom "
Superman doesn't need to fly...He can still move faster than Bane can see, and KO him with a single hit to the back of the head (or anywhere for that matter) 

Bane is street level, let's keep him there.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Klandicar said:
"Guys, am I reading this right?  Bane, the only man who ever broke the bat, gets to fight Superman with Kryptonite knuckles?  Superman can't even handle a normal human with Kryptonite but Bane is peak human and has real time bat breaking feats.  Superman is going to lose his powers to the Kryptonite then when Bane KOs him he will break the supe. "

Before bane could even form a fist and swing, Superman can run next to him and KO with a single hit.  Superman has superspeed and strength, that is all that is really required to win this before Bane knows what is going on.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Klandicar
@k4tzm4n said:

" @"Colossus" said:

"im sorry to make this thread but theres one like this in another website thats 8 page long with people really debating and bringing up scans      new rules. lol i making this even  Superman cannot fly. no bfr but if someone leaves 20ft from the fight area he is disqualified. bane has krptonite (or how ever you spell it) brass knucles this is early golden age superman. no heat or freeze vision. bane has unlimited venom "
Superman doesn't need to fly...He can still move faster than Bane can see, and KO him with a single hit to the back of the head (or anywhere for that matter)  Bane is street level, let's keep him there. "
Bane is good with prep, he broke the bat, he will have gloves covering the Kryptonite so Superman doesn't do something cheap.  He'll go to fist fight to be fair and suddenly go "man..I feel woozy" then Bane moves in for the two step kill.  Right cross KO transitioning to the batbreaker.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Klandicar said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

" @"Colossus" said:

Superman doesn't need to fly...He can still move faster than Bane can see, and KO him with a single hit to the back of the head (or anywhere for that matter)  Bane is street level, let's keep him there. "
Bane is good with prep, he broke the bat, he will have gloves covering the Kryptonite so Superman doesn't do something cheap.  He'll go to fist fight to be fair and suddenly go "man..I feel woozy" then Bane moves in for the two step kill.  Right cross KO transitioning to the batbreaker. "

Bane doesn't have prep, he only starts the fight with the brace knuckle kryptonite.  CIS off, Superman stomps.  If this were in a HORRIBLY written comic, Bane could win.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#87  Edited By The_Martian

Superman

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

*brass
Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#89  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Superman

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By FLCL1
@inferiorego said:
"This is ridiculous "

utterly
Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#91  Edited By TheSavageAssasin
@Klandicar said:
" Guys, am I reading this right?  Bane, the only man who ever broke the bat, gets to fight Superman with Kryptonite knuckles?  Superman can't even handle a normal human with Kryptonite but Bane is peak human and has real time bat breaking feats.  Superman is going to lose his powers to the Kryptonite then when Bane KOs him he will break the supe. "
You sir are incorrect!Supes wins easy!
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Klandicar
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Klandicar said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

" @"Colossus" said:

Bane is good with prep, he broke the bat, he will have gloves covering the Kryptonite so Superman doesn't do something cheap.  He'll go to fist fight to be fair and suddenly go "man..I feel woozy" then Bane moves in for the two step kill.  Right cross KO transitioning to the batbreaker. "
Bane doesn't have prep, he only starts the fight with the brace knuckle kryptonite.  CIS off, Superman stomps.  If this were in a HORRIBLY written comic, Bane could win. "
Superman having his back broken by Bane would be good for his career.  It worked wonders for Batman.  Whens the last time Superman was truly tested like Batman was when bane broke him?  Been a while hasnt it?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Klandicar said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Klandicar said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

" @"Colossus" said:

Bane doesn't have prep, he only starts the fight with the brace knuckle kryptonite.  CIS off, Superman stomps.  If this were in a HORRIBLY written comic, Bane could win. "
Superman having his back broken by Bane would be good for his career.  It worked wonders for Batman.  Whens the last time Superman was truly tested like Batman was when bane broke him?  Been a while hasnt it? "

If Bane attempts to "break" Superman, he'll likely only injur his own though. 

This is my final plead...Please, keep Bane street level.  Enough is enough.  Lets us our brains, please.
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 12

#94  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Luthor has even taken down Superman with kryptonite your giving Bane to big an advantage against kryptonite Superman would be greatly decreased in power so much where he would be helpless against Bane. The only way Supes could win is with super breath but you said he doesn't have that. So he's messed up. Super breath is good because it could get te kryptonite out of range besides that Clark's sunk.
Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Doorknobs
@Jerry Seinfeld said:
" Luthor has even taken down Superman with kryptonite your giving Bane to big an advantage against kryptonite Superman would be greatly decreased in power so much where he would be helpless against Bane. The only way Supes could win is with super breath but you said he doesn't have that. So he's messed up. Super breath is good because it could get te kryptonite out of range besides that Clark's sunk. "
You're comparing Luthor to Bane, to completely different people in terms of skill. I can't see Bane winning this even with the Kryptonite.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Klandicar
@Doorknobs said:
" @Jerry Seinfeld said:
" Luthor has even taken down Superman with kryptonite your giving Bane to big an advantage against kryptonite Superman would be greatly decreased in power so much where he would be helpless against Bane. The only way Supes could win is with super breath but you said he doesn't have that. So he's messed up. Super breath is good because it could get te kryptonite out of range besides that Clark's sunk. "
You're comparing Luthor to Bane, to completely different people in terms of skill. I can't see Bane winning this even with the Kryptonite. "
Bane > Luthor in fighting and this is a fight.  Kryptonite knuckles and a back breaker put Supes down permanently.  IF Bane breaks the Supe then there is no getting up from that.
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Aronmorales

Superman.

puiwaihin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By puiwaihin

Look folks, this is GOLDEN AGE superman, not Silver Age Superman.
Speed: Faster than a speeding bullet
Strength: More powerful than a locomotive
Flight: Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound (only jumping)

Still, far more powerful than Bane and should not really be hurt by him.

BUT

Bane has Kryptonite.  Evil bad guy with Kryptonite in close quarters and no interference equals a loss for Superman.

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By CAPiTA

i can see Bane winning this...

but only if Superman has to run through a Kryptonite gauntlet first, and they fight in a room made of Kryptonite... then Bane breaks his back!

Dark_Knight_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Dark_Knight_55
@Klandicar:
Probably around the same time during the Death of Superman.....