#1 Edited by doubleaa54 (215 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Neither is blood lusted
  • Fight takes place at the bottom of the ocean
  • This can be any form of either character, whatever makes it interesting, just not "All-Star" or "Prime" Superman's. Also, "Silver-Age" is banned as well.

#2 Posted by dondave (34615 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#3 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#4 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman+underwater+water hand=curbstomp.

#5 Posted by Dratini1331 (7007 posts) - - Show Bio

All-star Aquaman Prime for the face stomp!

#6 Edited by New_World_Order (12586 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#7 Edited by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

every version of aquaman will lose against every version of superman,despite the fight taking place underwater,in space,in a city,in a desert or in my grandmother's house.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman gets Arthur out of the water and takes him down on the Land or in the Air...

#9 Posted by Dratini1331 (7007 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: False. Golden Age vs Magic Hand aquaman underwater should be a stomp in Aquaman's favor.

#10 Posted by Immortal777 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#11 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

every version of aquaman will lose against every version of superman,despite the fight taking place underwater,in space,in a city,in a desert or in my grandmother's house.

None of the above are actually UNDERwater, where Aquaman is remarkably stronger and Superman, well... isn't.

Your grandmother's house just might give Superman an edge here, though.

#12 Posted by Immortal777 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by comic_book_fan (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

superman.

#14 Posted by dondave (34615 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: You should actually read the comics you're posting scans from, he's actually punching Martian Manhunter not Superman, not to mention you're posting a cover as a feat and no such thing happened in the comic

#15 Posted by dondave (34615 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Also Aquaman doesn't get stronger in water, he's not Namor

#16 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps easily.

#17 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman evaporates the ocean if he has to...... Arthur cant win.

#18 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20267 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: golden age superman wasn't weak to magic at all.

#19 Edited by dondave (34615 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad no blood lust. This would have been done by Supes had there been a blood lust.

#21 Edited by sync1 (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Non of the scans actually hurt Superman. One of them is MM. lol.

#22 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

Magic was just like anything else I believe.

Also, is All Star Supes really that much more powerful than any other version?

I picked up Volume 1 today and he's not that impressive.

#23 Posted by sousukesagara (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#24 Edited by Ironbuster225 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps. He's faster, more durable, and incredibly stronger. Superman's solar powered biomatrix is said to increase his strength by at least 12,000, while Aquaman's strength is only amplified by around 150.

#25 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Of course he does. He's shown better feats in water.

#26 Posted by frogdog (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

The biggest strength feats from Aquaman are usually, him under water.

#27 Edited by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

None of the above are actually UNDERwater, where Aquaman is remarkably stronger and Superman, well... isn't.

Your grandmother's house just might give Superman an edge here, though.

lol, superman will just boil him and serve him for dinner into my grandmother's house!

#28 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

The Water Hand can dehydrate and opponent... Even the Man of Steel needs to be hydrated to some degree. However I don't think the dehydration will come fast enough, and Supes will just fly Aquaman out of the ocean and kill him.

#29 Posted by CHUCKY47 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Aqauaman

#30 Posted by doubleaa54 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Aquaman, and the reason why is because of how far away Superman is from the Sun's radiation. Before anyone mentions about how Superman has "power reserves," remember, Doomsday is powered by solar energy as well, and he has been exposed to it a hell of a lot longer than Superman, and when he crashed on Earth and landed in the crust of the Earth, it took 20+ years for him to heal, and even than, he had to be brought back to the surface to fully regenerate. I mean, radiation from the Sun can barely touch 10ft. underwater, let alone all the way at the bottom. Also, it has been said that Aquaman is much faster than Superman underwater. Another thing that has to be taken into account is that most of Superman's powers are negate because of no oxygen and Sun light; for example, his heat vision and freezing breath/super breath. Superman can only use heat vision depending on the amount of Sun light he can gather in his eyes, and his freezing/super breath depends on the amount of air he can breath in. So as Superman is beginning to weaken from the radiation deprivation, the weight of the water will begin to weigh down on him, and he will begin to run out of air. Also, another important factor is that it is darker than dark at the bottom of the ocean, and yes, I heard Superman can see people's heat signature, but nothing will have a heat signature at the bottom of the ocean; it is cold as ever down there. Also, Aquaman's combat skills are far above Superman's, and his reflexes have been proven to on par, if not faster, than The Flash's. At the bottom of the ocean, Aquaman is king, especially since this isn't a blood lusted battle.

#31 Edited by cameron83 (6696 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Aquaman, and the reason why is because of how far away Superman is from the Sun's radiation. Before anyone mentions about how Superman has "power reserves," remember, Doomsday is powered by solar energy as well, and he has been exposed to it a hell of a lot longer than Superman, and when he crashed on Earth and landed in the crust of the Earth, it took 20+ years for him to heal, and even than, he had to be brought back to the surface to fully regenerate. I mean, radiation from the Sun can barely touch 10ft. underwater, let alone all the way at the bottom. Also, it has been said that Aquaman is much faster than Superman underwater. Another thing that has to be taken into account is that most of Superman's powers are negate because of no oxygen and Sun light; for example, his heat vision and freezing breath/super breath. Superman can only use heat vision depending on the amount of Sun light he can gather in his eyes, and his freezing/super breath depends on the amount of air he can breath in. So as Superman is beginning to weaken from the radiation deprivation, the weight of the water will begin to weigh down on him, and he will begin to run out of air. Also, another important factor is that it is darker than dark at the bottom of the ocean, and yes, I heard Superman can see people's heat signature, but nothing will have a heat signature at the bottom of the ocean; it is cold as ever down there. Also, Aquaman's combat skills are far above Superman's, and his reflexes have been proven to on par, if not faster, than The Flash's. At the bottom of the ocean, Aquaman is king, especially since this isn't a blood lusted battle.

I don't think that Aquaman's reflexes are near Flash's....