Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666

I don't see Supe winning this. In moment in which he will touch Creel, AM will have all his powers and Superman will be highly weakned. Superman won't overload Creel for sure.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Dex_Starr

@CitizenBane said:

Supes.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

I don't see Supe winning this. In moment in which he will touch Creel, AM will have all his powers and Superman will be highly weakned. Superman won't overload Creel for sure.

You're assuming Superman will touch him, he can simply tear out the ground that he's standing on and hurl him into space. Creel doesn't usually absorb energy fast enough and since one of Superman's biggest enemies is a power-absorber he knows how to deal with them.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By dernman

Since when does Absorbing Man weaken what he absorbs? 

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By thanobomb1124
@CitizenBane

@czarny_samael666 said:

You're assuming Superman will touch him, he can simply tear out the ground that he's standing on and hurl him into space. Creel doesn't usually absorb energy fast enough and since one of Superman's biggest enemies is a power-absorber he knows how to deal with them.

Sups does'nt know creel or what are his powers. Still sups would crush him in no time flat.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

If he will know his powers then ok, but without that knowledge - I don't see it as a highly possible scenario.
krilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By krilling

Superman could defeat him from a distance with eye rays, super breath and quick targeted attacks. So he could give Creel's absorbing a hard time.

spawndon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By spawndon

Supes + heat vision = fried Creel.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By HellionVulcan

@spawndon said:

because sups optic blasts melts adamantium ...... ok but if Absorbing man gets sups its over as supermans only way to win is by BFR .

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666
@spawndon said:

HV will be just absorbed as many other energy attacks were in the past by Creel.
SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SteveRogers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@spawndon said:

HV will be just absorbed as many other energy attacks were in the past by Creel.

That tells you that some are posting without knowledge of supes opponent.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666
@SteveRogers said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@spawndon said:

Yeah, but wasn't battles made to learn more about people we don't know?
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Freefa11

Superman should still take this. Even without knowing Creel's powers ahead of time, Superman is much, much faster and smarter than Creel, and can fly. He should easily be able to beat Creel in similar ways as Thor has done in the past, i.e. outmaneuvering him and tricking him into absorbing something that makes him very weak and frail, like glass or cardboard, or even water. If nothing else, it shouldn't be too hard for him to toss Creel out in space or something.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#20  Edited By Dracade102

How much strength does Absorbing Man have behind this adamantium? If Superman was to freeze him with his arctic breathe, he'd probably be able to take this easily unless Creel was physically capable of freeing himself.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By TheWitchingHour

Superman should win. The only way I can see Creel having a chance is if he absorbed a significant amount of Kryptonite. Even then Superman has done extremely well against the Kryptonite Man so that shouldn't be a problem. And even if Creel could absorb Supes power without any hiccups it would play out exactly like any fight between Clark and Parasite. That's a beautiful sketch of Superman by the way.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Guardiandevil83

This fight can go either way. Superman tends to underestimate his opponents. (With good reason). Crusher absorbs some Kyrptonite, Clark may be in trouble. I mean, Batman in Hush basically explained Supes in a nutshell. He could easily speedblitzs His enimes, into dust but chooses not to. Remember His initial meeting with Doomsday? He stood there and took a shot to the stomach..intentionally. Again..underestimating His opponent..Only to have the wind kicked outta Him. He hits Creel with everything He's got..easy win. He see's Creel as nothing more then a super powered thug? Creel Absorbs something useful,,Like Kryptonite,,Or Vibranium or Adamantium..He'll atleast give Clark a fight. Clark barely uses His heat vison to It's full capacity when fighting anyone other then Doomsday, Darkseid, Parademons,,etc.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pooty

Supes only chance is BFR. I don't see supes destroying a solid piece of Adamantium like creel will be

Avatar image for billiondollarman
BillionDollarMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BillionDollarMan

I remember an instance during Civil War where Absorbing Man fought Sentry, after having absorbed Sentry's powers. I see Creel absorbing Superman's powers in the same manner, but what I don't see is Superman countering any of that. Superman's best bet is to BFR Creel, as Pooty mentioned  above.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#25  Edited By Saren

@Guardiandevil83 said:

This fight can go either way. Superman tends to underestimate his opponents. (With good reason). Crusher absorbs some Kyrptonite, Clark may be in trouble. I mean, Batman in Hush basically explained Supes in a nutshell. He could easily speedblitzs His enimes, into dust but chooses not to. Remember His initial meeting with Doomsday? He stood there and took a shot to the stomach..intentionally. Again..underestimating His opponent..Only to have the wind kicked outta Him. He hits Creel with everything He's got..easy win. He see's Creel as nothing more then a super powered thug? Creel Absorbs something useful,,Like Kryptonite,,Or Vibranium or Adamantium..He'll atleast give Clark a fight. Clark barely uses His heat vison to It's full capacity when fighting anyone other then Doomsday, Darkseid, Parademons,,etc.

Where will Creel find Kryptonite? Clark was being mindcontrolled while fighting Superman. Superman has fought Parasite, he's well aware of how to handle a power absorber.

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SteveRogers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@SteveRogers said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@spawndon said:

Yeah, but wasn't battles made to learn more about people we don't know?

Yes. But people are still gonna give a definite answer without knowing first. lol

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By nefarious

The man who his got his a$$ whooped by Doomsday wins.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By termiteone4ever

Supes for sure

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever said:

Supes for sure

How?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#30  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@pooty said:

Supes only chance is BFR. I don't see supes destroying a solid piece of Adamantium like creel will be

He can Vibrate Creel and make him explode into a million pieces.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@BillionDollarMan said:

I remember an instance during Civil War where Absorbing Man fought Sentry, after having absorbed Sentry's powers. I see Creel absorbing Superman's powers in the same manner, but what I don't see is Superman countering any of that. Superman's best bet is to BFR Creel, as Pooty mentioned  above.

Damn, do you have scans of that fight? 
babylinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By babylinkz

your assuming sup has knowledge when has sup ever done anything like that with no knowledge off the bat 10/10 sup trys to punch him frist

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@texasdeathmatch said:
@BillionDollarMan said:

Was that the same encounter that lead to Sentry overloading Creel?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Illuminatus said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
@BillionDollarMan said:

Probably, but in this fight Creel had Sentry's powers for some time IIRC. Superman can't repeat that move, because his powers works in different way than Sentry's.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Illuminatus said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
@BillionDollarMan said:

Probably, but in this fight Creel had Sentry's powers for some time IIRC. Superman can't repeat that move, because his powers works in different way than Sentry's.
So...are you you stating that Creel would be unable to defeat Clark?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#36  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Superman easily.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By pooty

@dccomicsrule2011: I don't know if he can do that with adamantium. and if he tries that puts Supes in contact with creed who can then absorb his powers.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Illuminatus said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Illuminatus said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
@BillionDollarMan said:

Exactly opposite - Superman will be (since he doesn't know Creel's powers) unable to defeat Creel after first touch. 

Absorbing Man was defeated in the past mostly because he was stupid and his enemies knew powers. For example Thor summoned helium, Osborn used some magic-sword, Pym BFRd him, Quantum Bands were destroying people who used them in wrong way, Sentry overload him, etc. 
But Superman won't have that magic sword, doesn't know about his powers so he won't BFR him and he can't overload him.
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:
@Illuminatus said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Illuminatus said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
@BillionDollarMan said:

Exactly opposite - Superman will be (since he doesn't know Creel's powers) unable to defeat Creel after first touch.   Absorbing Man was defeated in the past mostly because he was stupid and his enemies knew powers. For example Thor summoned helium, Osborn used some magic-sword, Pym BFRd him, Quantum Bands were destroying people who used them in wrong way, Sentry overload him, etc.  But Superman won't have that magic sword, doesn't know about his powers so he won't BFR him and he can't overload him.
A Kryptonian versus an Adamantium-skinned Kryptonian. Absorbing Man would match Superman in just about every aspect except durability, in which Creel would excel in. Superman is going down, hard.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By termiteone4ever

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Supes for sure

How?

What you mean how. This is not superman First Encounter against An enemy like this . Supes always has a counter and way smarter . NOw tell me when supes gives this fool one punch rattle his beans even worse / Freeze him or do some foolishness even scan him and see his bio make up and finds a counter for him easily. . Supes learns fast . Unlike most heroes supes always fights carefull always scans and try not to kill but beats you chemically or just use any weakness against you .

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By buttersdaman000

Why is Absorbing Man any different from Parasite? Superman knows how to handle power absorbers. 

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Supes for sure

How?

What you mean how. This is not superman First Encounter against An enemy like this . Supes always has a counter and way smarter . NOw tell me when supes gives this fool one punch rattle his beans even worse / Freeze him or do some foolishness even scan him and see his bio make up and finds a counter for him easily. . Supes learns fast . Unlike most heroes supes always fights carefull always scans and try not to kill but beats you chemically or just use any weakness against you .

You want to give Supe win that is why he isn't speedblitzing, like against Thor, right? Funny.

But beside this, Superman will punch Creel, becuase it is a fight. They have to fight, so Superman has to attack. When he will attack him - he will lose, there is no other way of that.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael666:  
So as soon as he touches him, AM will have all of his powers right?  But even if that is so, why does that prove to be an automatic win for AM? Superman has beaten tough opponents before whereas AM has a history of being an idiot.  

Superman wins
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By czarny_samael666
@buttersdaman000 said:
@czarny_samael666:  So as soon as he touches him, AM will have all of his powers right?  But even if that is so, why does that prove to be an automatic win for AM? Superman has beaten tough opponents before whereas AM has a history of being an idiot.   Superman wins
Superman will be highly drained and weakned. .Creel from the start will have his powers on his level and each touch will only weak Superman. 
Superman doesn't have a way to win. 
He can't overload Creel, he can't really BFR him (a specially when they will have similar powers), etc.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael666:  
And Superman always quickly restores his powers. Just read the vs Ruin fight. Or vs Magog. He hardly ever stays depowered or injured for long. 
And did AM quickly drain Sentry of all his powers or what?
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By dernman

I repeat since when does Absorbing Man weaken what he absorbs?  
As far as I know he only mimics. So how would Superman be weakened?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By czarny_samael666
@buttersdaman000 said:
@czarny_samael666:  And Superman always quickly restores his powers. Just read the vs Ruin fight. Or vs Magog. He hardly ever stays depowered or injured for long. And did AM quickly drain Sentry of all his powers or what?
Doesn't matter since  he can't defeat Creel and Creel will have all his powers.
Creel was overpowered by Sentry, because Sentry has unlimited source of energy.

@Dernman said:
I repeat since when does Absorbing Man weaken what he absorbs?  As far as I know he only mimics. So how would Superman be weakened?

For example since fight with Quasar.
Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Chibio
@czarny_samael666 said:
Creel was overpowered by Sentry, because Sentry has unlimited source of energy.
I remember a time where you told me, that he has unlimited amounts of energy, but that he can't tap into them, basically the same way which applies for Cyclops, who has an unlimited power source, but can't tap into it. Explain yourself sir, lol!
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael666:   
What do you mean it doesnt matter? Youre whole reasoning is based on Superman being depowered by AM and im telling you that that wont be the case.
Yeah, an unlimited source of energy he has never shown. All that is is hyperbole, just like his'power of a million suns'.  
And show me the quasar fight 
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By termiteone4ever

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Supes for sure

How?

You want to give Supe win that is why he isn't speedblitzing, like against Thor, right? Funny. But beside this, Superman will punch Creel, becuase it is a fight. They have to fight, so Superman has to attack. When he will attack him - he will lose, there is no other way of that.

I dont see why you think even if he attacked him he would lose .Superman is no Fool to fighting . Again too much times he has proven this . i am not sure if morals is on but There is no way he can lose . ITs not a matter of blitzing but absorbing man been beating so many times and too easily . even by the frigging hulk