#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

vs

caption

caption

This is current superman vs current hulk and abomination.  No one is holding back. Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman gets killed again in less than 4 pannels. Doomsday is mad saying he wanted to kill Supes again.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman,easily.

#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Superman gets killed again in less than 4 pannels. Doomsday is mad saying he wanted to kill Supes again."

No superman haters are allowed to post in this forum.

cough SeSAW get the hell out!
#5 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#6 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Superman,easily."

Thank you.
#7 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

how would supes win

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Superman,easily."

Thank you."
No problem.
#9 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
What the Hell is going on around here ? Whats up with all the Superman vs Abomination and Hulk threads ? We have been over these fights before on several occasions... and aint nothing changed... Superman still wins here
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
What the Hell is going on around here ? Whats up with all the Superman vs Abomination and Hulk threads ? We have been over these fights before on several occasions... and aint nothing changed... Superman still wins here
#11 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not a Supes hatter but boy some of you guys are more fanboyish than ever. I mean this is a spite thread all the way at least make sense when you post. But its cool cause most of the fanboys can't even argue correctly. They don't know how to make a point and don't go by feats (brainiac 5) so there is really no need to argue with them.

#12 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Im not a Supes hatter but boy some of you guys are more fanboyish than ever. I mean this is a spite thread all the way at least make sense when you post. But its cool cause most of the fanboys can't even argue correctly. They don't know how to make a point and don't go by feats (brainiac 5) so there is really no need to argue with them."

I hate when fanboys call other people fanboys.

points at SeSaw
#13 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"how would supes win "

By being better than them.
#14 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman for the win.

Massively stronger, faster, can fly, has a ranged attack (heat vision) and virtually invulnerable.

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"how would supes win "
Are you kidding me?

He's far stronger than Abomination with one hand.He also is way faster,smarter,a better fighter..I could go on...but Supes has to many advantages.He would just beat Abomination to death.
#16 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has so many ways to beat them it's not even funny... icebreath, speedblitz them, laservision, he could even lobotomize them, throw them in space... i'm probably forgetting a few..

#17 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Superman gets killed again in less than 4 pannels. Doomsday is mad saying he wanted to kill Supes again."

#18 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

abomination is twice as strong as the hulk who is a class 100 which abomination able to lift 200tons optimally the hulk will get stronger as the fight progressive his heat vision cant penetrate their skins he rarely makes use of his speed and him hitting the hulk alot will just make the hulk angrier and if its turns into a pound for pund blow for blow hulk will beat supes

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"abomination is twice as strong as the hulk who is a class 100 which abomination able to lift 200tons optimally the hulk will get stronger as the fight progressive his heat vision cant penetrate their skins he rarely makes use of his speed and him hitting the hulk alot will just make the hulk angrier and if its turns into a pound for pund blow for blow hulk will beat supes"

Abomination isn't stronger than the Hulk.The Hulk's strength is unclassified..he's too strong.
200 tons is a joke to Superman.He lifts 100,000 tons at the least.
Superman doesn't have to use heat vision.
#20 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

it is classified at the base level  and abomination is stronger than the hulk at the base level but somebody with that much strength could hurt superman

some1 else mentioned heat vision as a ranged attack 

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"

it is classified at the base level  and abomination is stronger than the hulk at the base level but somebody with that much strength could hurt superman

"

Abomination is not stronger than the Hulk...you can say it as much as you want,it's false.Even if he was,you said 200 tons.That isn't enough to hurt Superman.He fights people in the 10,000,100,000 ton range and barely gets hurt so Abomination doesn't have a chance even if Clark let's him  hit him.

He doesn't have to use heat vision because his strength is enough.
#22 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"how would supes win "
Are you kidding me?

He's far stronger than Abomination with one hand.He also is way faster,smarter,a better fighter..I could go on...but Supes has to many advantages.He would just beat Abomination to death.
"
Vance I am very supprised at you I thought you were smarter than that, in the past at least you have tried to bring some sort of logic and common sense in your arguments. But to say that Supes can beat Abomination and Hulk who are too Upgrades of Doomsday with more feats is redicuolus. I was respecting your opinions but now I see that you are a total fanboy who cares nothing for logic as long as your character wins.If it was  left up to most of you guys Supes could beat Thanos too, and all this when he was KILLED by a character who has many less feats than Hulk, but is very similar too Hulk.
#23 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"

Abomination is not stronger than the Hulk...you can say it as much as you want,it's false.Even if he was,you said 200 tons.That isn't enough to hurt Superman.He fights people in the 10,000,100,000 ton range and barely gets hurt so Abomination doesn't have a chance even if Clark let's him  hit him.

He doesn't have to use heat vision because his strength is enough."

I doubt he could beat Krypto :P
#24 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"

"
But Superman's base level is a minimum of 100,000 tons which actually is higher than that cause Superman was shown lifting the Pyramids of Giza which are approximately 6 million tons in weight...
#25 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

you dont understand what im saying abomination starts out stronger than the hulk but as the hulks strength grows he ends up stronger than him and abomination wont due massive damage but it would be like him landing a normal punch on supes i still say the hulk can just engage supes in a slugfest and come out on top and are we talking about the current characters?

ok but i didnt say he had to use it sooo....

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"how would supes win "
Are you kidding me?

"
Vance I am very supprised at you I thought you were smarter than that, in the past at least you have tried to bring some sort of logic and common sense in your arguments. But to say that Supes can beat Abomination and Hulk who are too Upgrades of Doomsday with more feats is redicuolus. I was respecting your opinions but now I see that you are a total fanboy who cares nothing for logic as long as your character wins.If it was  left up to most of you guys Supes could beat Thanos too, and all this when he was KILLED by a character who has many less feats than Hulk, but is very similar too Hulk.
"

No,i'm suprized at you for being a fanboy and making up stuff and then acting like it's everyone else who doesn't know what they are talking about.Abomination and Hulk are nowhere near Doomsday's strength level.I'm not a fanboy,I don't even like Superman...I actually like the Hulk more than I like Superman so that theory is idiotic.Supes could probably beat Thanos.Drax is weaker,slower,and less powerful than Superman and he killed Thanos.

Step your game up!
#27 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"how would supes win "
Are you kidding me?

"
"

caption

#28 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"

you dont understand what im saying abomination starts out stronger than the hulk but as the hulks strength grows he ends up stronger than him and abomination wont due massive damage but it would be like him landing a normal punch on supes i still say the hulk can just engage supes in a slugfest and come out on top and are we talking about the current characters?

ok but i didnt say he had to use it sooo....

"
But when will Abomination or Hulk grow angry enough to a strength level sufficient enough to fight Superman ? By that time Hulk and Abomination could be KOed by Superman in a Speed Blitz...
#29 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

That's rediculous cuz one blow from Supes could make Hulk mad enough to be 30 times as strong as Supes its very possible. And Abomination doesnt get stronger with rage but he starts out just as strong as Supes if not much stronger.

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"That's rediculous cuz one blow from Supes could make Hulk mad enough to be 30 times as strong as Supes its very possible. And Abomination doesnt get stronger with rage but he starts out just as strong as Supes if not much stronger."

That's false and completely ridiculous.Abomination is not as strong as Supes...HE NEVER LIFTED 100,000 TONS,EVER! STOP MAKING UP STUFF!!!
#31 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

no way he could not speed blitz them that quick and not for that long and when he speed blitz's hes not hittinthem with as much force as he would with a normal punch

#32 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"That's rediculous cuz one blow from Supes could make Hulk mad enough to be 30 times as strong as Supes its very possible. And Abomination doesnt get stronger with rage but he starts out just as strong as Supes if not much stronger."

caption

Abomination doesnot start off as the same strength as superman. And if he does show me feats.
#33 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
I doubt Hulk could take one punch from superman going at full speed with all his power. He would knock the hulks head clean off.
#34 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
I dont think so buddy. When has Abomination or Hulk shown the speed Superman has ?  Or when has Abomination or Hulk ever lifted a Black Hold up ?  You say that Hulk will brush off a speed blitz huh ? Well why didnt Hulk do it the first time they fought ? Or why didnt Solomon Grundy do it when Superman speed blitzed him ? Grundy isnt that far from Hulk's strength level...
#35 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes stomps the hulk and abomination emil may start off stronger than the hulk but that still doesn't put him anywhere near supes strength speedblitz ftp

And how can you compare Doomsday top the hulk or Abomination when Doomsday evolves to whatever kills him and spent centuries of deaths which is why he's one of the most dangerous villains in the universe.

#36 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

screw all this abomination isnt strong or w.e crap.... the hulk pound for pound, blow for blow  will beat superman period.

#37 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Well you have seen regular Savage Hulk lift 10 times that much and that was just after changing from Banner . Abomination is clearly stated as being stronger base level than Hulk. SO YOU GET OFF THE INTERNET AND ACTUALLY READ SOME COMIC BOOKS 

#38 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"screw all this abomination isnt strong or w.e crap.... the hulk pound for pound, blow for blow  will beat superman period."
Nope
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Well you have seen regular Savage Hulk lift 10 times that much and that was just after changing from Banner . Abomination is clearly stated as being stronger base level than Hulk. SO YOU GET OFF THE INTERNET AND ACTUALLY READ SOME COMIC BOOKS "

supertrooper117 said:
"screw all this abomination isnt strong or w.e crap.... the hulk pound for pound, blow for blow  will beat superman period."

Don't let fanboyism own you.
#40 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro said:

"SeSAW said:

That's false and completely ridiculous.Abomination is not as strong as Supes...HE NEVER LIFTED 100,000 TONS,EVER! STOP MAKING UP STUFF!!!"

#41 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Well you have seen regular Savage Hulk lift 10 times that much and that was just after changing from Banner . Abomination is clearly stated as being stronger base level than Hulk. SO YOU GET OFF THE INTERNET AND ACTUALLY READ SOME COMIC BOOKS "

Are you thinking about the Golden Age Superman, or are you going by the cartoon show Superman?.. Because i really don't understand your reasoning here..
#42 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:

Have you even held a comic book.
#43 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
WTf does that even mean?
#44 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Im finished here it seem all common sense and logic is gone and the cheerleaders have come out.

#45 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Im finished here it seem all common sense and logic is gone and the cheerleaders have come out."

It's really stupid that you call people fanboys when the provide evidence and you don't..
#46 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

supertrooper117 said:

Don't let fanboyism own you."
c'mon look they are both going to be throwing punches at eachother superman will start out stronger of course but every second the hulk is getting stronger and stronger and stronger then his hits are gunna start doing a little bit more damage than supermans then he going to start hitting much harder than supes and eventually he will be able to stun supes with his punches and once supes stops its done
#47 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Im finished here it seem all common sense and logic is gone and the cheerleaders have come out."
You know its really sad when you only see a fight from one side not knowing truly what the opponent is capable of...
#48 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

supertrooper117 said:

c'mon look they are both going to be throwing punches at eachother superman will start out stronger of course but every second the hulk is getting stronger and stronger and stronger then his hits are gunna start doing a little bit more damage than supermans then he going to start hitting much harder than supes and eventually he will be able to stun supes with his punches and once supes stops its done
"

In the beginning of the fight superman can punch hulk head off. FIGHT OVER!
#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

supertrooper117 said:

"

Let me break this down for you...because it seems you aren't getting it.

Strength...

1.Abomination lifts 100 tons,if we assume he's stronger than Hulk (which he's not),you said he lifts 200 tons...
2.Superman lifts 100,000 tons...that is far stronger than 100-200 tons.

Durability...

1.If Hulk is weaker than Abomination at 100 tons as a base and Abomination lost to him,what do you think Superman is going to do at 100,000?
2.Superman fights people from 10,000-100,000 tons all the time and almost never even bleeds..Abomination has lost to people far weaker that.

Speed.

1.Superman moves faster than the Speed of Though,Faster or at light speed.
2.Hulk isn't even faster than Spider-Man
#50 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

supertrooper117 said:

"

Let me break this down for you...because it seems you aren't getting it.

Strength...

1.Abomination lifts 100 tons,if we assume he's stronger than Hulk (which he's not),you said he lifts 200 tons...
2.Superman lifts 100,000 tons...that is far stronger than 100-200 tons.

Durability...

1.If Hulk is weaker than Abomination at 100 tons as a base and Abomination lost to him,what do you think Superman is going to do at 100,000?
2.Superman fights people from 10,000-100,000 tons all the time and almost never even bleeds..Abomination has lost to people far weaker that.

Speed.

1.Superman moves faster than the Speed of Though,Faster or at light speed.
2.Hulk isn't even faster than Spider-Man"
" Oh Its True  !  Its Damn True  ! " - Kurt Angle