Avatar image for the_scarlet_witch
The Scarlet Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Scarlet Witch

Superman vs. Wonder Woman vs. Flash (Wally) vs. J'onzz vs. Green Lantern (Stewart)

This is a battle of morals and honor. Which of these heroes is the least likely to resort to killing and other extreme measures?  Which of them would require the biggest push to commit such acts?

Couldn't really think of other characters to add so if you have any suggestions I'll be sure to add them in to make it more interesting.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Batman is the least likely to kill.

The Scarlet Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Scarlet Witch
@JediXMan:  Good point though I figured Supes at least could give him a run for his money. Not sure if Supes has ever took the plunge or not.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Batman would not kill.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Valtot

just guessing but wonderwoman, green lantern, Wally, J'onzz, Superman, Batman

The Scarlet Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Scarlet Witch
@Nefarious:  Would it make it more discussion worthy if I removed Batman and kept the others?
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
For the record, Stewart would kill. First, he is an ex-Marine sniper. Second, Green Lanterns are allowed to kill and often do when needed. 

@The Scarlet Witch said:
" @JediXMan:  Good point though I figured Supes at least could give him a run for his money. Not sure if Supes has ever took the plunge or not. "
He's killed Doomsday a few times. The first time I don't think he knew Doomsday would come back.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nefarious
@The Scarlet Witch: Yes, that would make it pretty even.
The Scarlet Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Scarlet Witch
@JediXMan:  Makes sense, thanks for the information.

@Nefarious: Alright than I'll remove Batman to make it more open to discussion, thanks. Any recommendations of who to replace him with?
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Valtot
@JediXMan:  

ye i knew stewart would be up there but i cant think of specific times but i think superman has killed multiple people when pushed though its always to save heaps of lives like the world when theres no other way
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Who has Superman killed?

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
doosmday many times lol, evil alternate dimension kryptonians who were destroying there earth and they would never stop so he executed them with kryptonite, and i think he killed a mugger or something accidently at one point  to save lois
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By buttersdaman000

Superman will kill if need be, although that need must be very needy.................
Stewart, like all Green Lanterns, will kill before most the other members of the Justice League
Wonder woman will kill 
I dont think Wally has ever killed anybody, and I dont think he would
Same goes for J'onzz

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Valtot
@buttersdaman000:
than which flash was it that killed zoom?
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By joshmightbe

J'on wins he's just as strong and fast and powerful as Superman and he's smarter than everyone listed in the OP and I'd say he and Batman are intellectual equals

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Valtot: 
Hmmm oh yeah, I forgot about that but I think that was Barry anyways
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Valtot
@joshmightbe:

not a fight
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By HolySerpent
@JediXMan:
he nearly kill alexander luther with a gun. wonderwoman had to convince him not to. 

my vote is superman
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Silver2467

Stewart would be the most likely to kill. Since the Sinestro Corps War, the Guardians removed the lethal force restriction, and Lanterns have killed, albeit with hesitation, since then when necessary. 

J'onn has killed twice, both in the same way. He killed Malefic and D'Kay by flying them into the sun. He has never killed anyone besides other Martians, however, but he has threatened to take extreme measures fairly often, such as killing his enemy, severing of limbs, and permanently traumatizing minds, as a few examples. Overall, he is abhorrent to killing but would probably be more likely to than some of the others here.

Aside from Max Lord, all of Pre-Odyssey Wonder Woman's kills have been Greek gods, titans, and monsters. She killed Ares, Medusa, and a few titans, such as Phobos, IIRC. Speaking in terms of killing humans, she avoids it at all costs. In fact, she decided against killing Genocide even after Genocide stole her lasso and nearly murdered her friends. She also neglected to kill the people who overrunning Themyscera and attacking her mother. Honestly, the Lord instance is blown out of proportion. She is not as eager or willing to kill as people make her out to be. Now, Odyssey Diana has been on a constant killing spree and has no issue with it. So she would probably be the most willing to kill out of everyone here. 

I have never seen Flash kill before. He has stolen Inertia's speed until he became a living statue and situated him in the Flash museum, something he considered worse than killing him. Not sure if he ever would or has, but the chances of Flash killing is slim to none. 

Superman has killed in the past with other Kryptonians, but he has just as much an aversion to killing as Batman does. He would probably be last or just above Batman. 

Batman just does not kill out of reasons of his personal moral code and because he places a level of personal identity in a refusal to. 

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By tensor

gl 
ww
flash
superman - mm
batman

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@The Scarlet Witch said:
" @JediXMan:  Makes sense, thanks for the information.

@Nefarious: Alright than I'll remove Batman to make it more open to discussion, thanks. Any recommendations of who to replace him with? "
U should put batman w/ insider armor. I know that he in that suit is like Superman level.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By termiteone4ever

Wonder woman / the the john Stewart