Superman vs 1000 Friezas

• 145 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mortein

Frieza army is coming to destroy the earth, and only one who stands between them and the earth is superman.

Will superman be able to save us? Will he be able to win the fight?

Superman vs 1 000 friezas, final form

No Caption Provided

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sylvain

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jobbernos

supes stomps.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@jobbernos said:

supes stomps.

Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Count Bleck

Going by the law of the conservation of ninjitsu, each of these friezas should be less capable at combat than a child. So supes stomps.

TerrellV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TerrellV13

At first I just thought, Superman wins. But this is actually a very interesting question. Frieza in his final form was 12,000,000 (12 million) multiply that by 1000 and you have 12,000,000,000 (12 billion). Now think about this, Goku's most powerful (canon) form which was Super Saiyan 3 was only 450,000,000 (450 million). That being said, when the Goku/Superman debate is always ended in, "It can go either way, etc, etc..." This here is substantial evidence that Superman would indeed lose this match.

TerrellV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TerrellV13

@Count Bleck: Frieza was one of the most skilled fighters in the universe. You're talking about a being that best guys with his hands tied behind his back.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mirabel

I believe you missed the joke here. Look up the law being mentioned.

TerrellV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TerrellV13

@Mirabel: Ha, I get what he was saying now.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666

In character Superman gets stomped horribly. 
Out of character - Supreman has a chance to speedblitz.

FiguredOut95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By FiguredOut95

@TerrellV13 said:

At first I just thought, Superman wins. But this is actually a very interesting question. Frieza in his final form was 12,000,000 (12 million) multiply that by 1000 and you have 12,000,000,000 (12 billion). Now think about this, Goku's most powerful (canon) form which was Super Saiyan 3 was only 450,000,000 (450 million). That being said, when the Goku/Superman debate is always ended in, "It can go either way, etc, etc..." This here is substantial evidence that Superman would indeed lose this match.

I agree ^^^ ... Although one Frieza can destroy a planet with his finger in his first form, does Superman even stand a chance?

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SSJLozza

Absolute curbstomp for Frieza, Frieza is a planet-buster who at one time beat Vegeta. Vegeta would beat SM without much trouble at least at SSJ1+. 1000 Friezas is like saying a 1000 tanks vs one guy with a rocket launcher...

TerrellV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TerrellV13

@SSJLozza: I agree wholeheartedly but there's no way Vegeta could stomp Supes. Sure, Goku could but never Vegeta.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Laurcus

@TerrellV13 said:

Frieza's power level was 120 million, not 12 million.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XLR87T3

Superman either wins with one arm left or gets ripped apart. That's how I see this fight going.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mattersuit

If people say that Goku could beat Supes, why would anyone think that One thousand Friezas is a good fight?

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Dark Zoom

Smh...Supes curbstomp

TerrellV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TerrellV13

@Laurcus said:

@TerrellV13 said:

Frieza's power level was 120 million, not 12 million.

Sorry guys I got my math wrong. So instead of 12 billion, superman is going against a combined power level of 120,000,000,000 (120 billion) Superman is going to get his A$$ beat.

TerrellV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TerrellV13

@Mattersuit: Because 1000 Friezas have a combined power level that would stomp both Goku and Supes.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Laurcus

@TerrellV13 said:

@Mattersuit: Because 1000 Friezas have a combined power level that would stomp both Goku and Supes.

Actually, Supreme Kai had a power level of 120 billion. Assuming his statement of being 1000 times stronger than Frieza is accurate. Goku > Supreme Kai.

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to compare these two universes. In DBZ Vegeta could destroy a planet when before he even got to Earth the first time, I believe his PL was around 20,000 then. Superman has clearly shown to be one of the strongest beings in DC but hasn't ever shown that kind of raw power. I initially though superman would win this out right cutting through the Friezas faster than Trunks did, but its hard to put them on the same level when DC doesn't typically display that kind of destructive power. Even Darkseid's Omega Beams look like child's play next to some of the ridiculous energy beams they have in DBZ. If they were both drawn written by the same person I think superman would win, but as it stands the Friezas would win by combining their beam, similar to how Goku's father tried to stop Frieza, into a reality destroying beam of destruction.

TerrellV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TerrellV13

@Laurcus: Soooo... It's unsettled then?

TerrellV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TerrellV13

@Captain_Awesome85: True, and if all else fails Frieza in character would just blow up the sun (would it take 5 minutes?) so yeah, Frieza wins.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Laurcus

@TerrellV13 said:

@Laurcus: Soooo... It's unsettled then?

Not at all. I'm just saying Goku gets far more powerful than Frieza x1000.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mattersuit

@TerrellV13 said:

So it's not a good fight at all. It's an insane mismatch.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@TerrellV13 said:

well, it doesn't really work like that.. it's like saying vegeta facing a dozen cui's will have any different result.. power levels do not add up numerically..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Mattersuit said:

@TerrellV13 said:

So it's not a good fight at all. It's an insane mismatch.

well yup.. putting 1000 casual planet busters against one guy isn't that good an idea even for man of steel.. but not due to the reason mentioned.. Power levels need vector addition lol

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By laflux

@jobbernos said:

supes stomps.

No he doesn't.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1000 Freezas? We have a thread were people argue 1 Freeze might beat Superman, I don't think we settled what SSJ level Goku can match Superman yet ....

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They need Kryptonite do they not? Or can Superman be killed in any other ways.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mattersuit

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

They need Kryptonite do they not? Or can Superman be killed in any other ways.

He can be beaten through physical force.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
  @SSJLozza said:

Absolute curbstomp for Frieza, Frieza is a planet-buster who at one time beat Vegeta. Vegeta would beat SM without much trouble at least at SSJ1+. 1000 Friezas is like saying a 1000 tanks vs one guy with a rocket launcher...

@TerrellV13 said:

@SSJLozza: I agree wholeheartedly but there's no way Vegeta could stomp Supes. Sure, Goku could but never Vegeta.

Vegeta, Goku and Frieza together would lose to Superman without morals.
---->
@czarny_samael666 said:
In character Superman gets stomped horribly.  Out of character - Supreman has a chance to speedblitz.

@laflux said:

@jobbernos said:

supes stomps.

No he doesn't.

He either does stomp or gets stomped. Depends on morals.
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By thanobomb1124

IBL

TerrellV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TerrellV13

Can we just all agree that Freiza's gonna blow up the planet regardless?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By laflux

@czarny_samael666 said:

@SSJLozza said:

@TerrellV13 said:

Vegeta, Goku and Frieza together would lose to Superman without morals.
---->
@czarny_samael666 said:
In character Superman gets stomped horribly. Out of character - Supreman has a chance to speedblitz.

@laflux said:

@jobbernos said:

supes stomps.

No he doesn't.

He either does stomp or gets stomped. Depends on morals.

Its New-52 Supes and Standard morals, if were using the OP.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jayfournines

Superman stops! right ?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MAZAHS117

(-__-)....okay....these DBZ vs threads are starting to get out of hand. IMO it's hard to compare the DBZ anime universe against comics....You have characters in DBZ/DBGT universes with power levels of 100,000,000,000 or whatever!..How can we feasibly compare that to MARVEL/DC or whatever comicbook characters in a fight?!

TerrellV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TerrellV13

Oh yeah, and I'd like it if you guys checked my discussion too.

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/29-1807/questions-about-supermans-powers/92-729006/

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jobbernos

@laflux: yes he does and yeah its new 52 supes thats why he stomps hes already has a huge feat of lifting the planet for 5 days and wanted to do more.

TerrellV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TerrellV13

@jobbernos: He can lift the planet all he wants, but can he blow it up? Didn't think so....

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jobbernos

@TerrellV13: obviously he can... it takes more strength to actually lift a planet and hold it there steady for 5 days and wanted to keep going, then to just release force on it once...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By laflux

@jobbernos said:

@laflux: yes he does and yeah its new 52 supes thats why he stomps hes already has a huge feat of lifting the planet for 5 days and wanted to do more.

But he also has cruddy durability and speed. Outside that feat, which was really lobbedell wank, he is not nearly as impressive as before.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jobbernos

@laflux: actually his speed is unimaginable he has the best speed feat so far he flew from pluto to earth in seconds or less and his durability is impeccable.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By czarny_samael666
@laflux: There is Pre-FP Supe on the pic.
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By laflux

@jobbernos said:

@laflux: actually his speed is unimaginable he has the best speed feat so far he flew from pluto to earth in seconds or less and his durability is impeccable.

He has not done that in New-52, and his durability isn't great as he bled from a Punch from a Bane enhanced batman.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By laflux

@czarny_samael666 said:

@laflux: There is Pre-FP Supe on the pic.

Oh crap I just noticed. Self-induced Face-palm on my part.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Killemall

@laflux said:

@jobbernos said:

He has not done that in New-52, and his durability isn't great as he bled from a Punch from a Bane enhanced batman.

The speed part actually is from New 52 and took place during Red Hood and The Outsiders 14. The durability part though, although we have not seen Superman KOed yet, at least not that i know of apart from a black hand bi*ch slap by Helspont he has bled from strike far too easily. Wonder Woman made him bleed, so did GL , so did Captain Marvel, so did Cheetah, and lol so did Batman :p

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jobbernos

@laflux: actually he did in red hood and the outlaws #14. and he caught a bullet and didnt bleed or get pierced from it. and he got shot by machine guns by metallo and he got shot by a tank and just brushed it off like nothing.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By laflux

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

@jobbernos said:

The speed part actually is from New 52 and took place during Red Hood and The Outsiders 14. The durability part though, although we have not seen Superman KOed yet, at least not that i know of apart from a black hand bi*ch slap by Helspont he has bled from strike far too easily. Wonder Woman made him bleed, so did GL , so did Captain Marvel, so did Cheetah, and lol so did Batman :p

Well again I haven't read up that part yet, so yet another face induced face-palm especially since I was bested by jobbernos. Getting the feeling they are making Supes quite inconsistent.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#50  Edited By SupremeHyperion

Superman would win.... because in fact it was just batman in disguise...and since this thread was started he has been prepping and since it's batman with prep he wins.....