#1 Edited by BigCimmerian (7565 posts) - - Show Bio

- Superman villains are consisted of Bizarro, General Zod, HP Doomsday, Parasite and Darkseid

- Thor villains are consisted of Kurse, Mangog, Loki, Hela and Surtur

- No prep, everyone is bloodlusted, who wins and why?

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15787 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro and parasite die but doomsday dark said and zod are to much

#3 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Торови непријатељи олако побеђују хела и локи су довољни да победе други тим сами

#4 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: договорен

team 1 wins this

#5 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

@Bo88gdan: договорен

team 1 wins this

easily.

FATALITY!

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: Договорен ?

#7 Posted by BigCimmerian (7565 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

Bizarro and parasite die but doomsday dark said and zod are to much

Do you know that Hela is nearly indestructible and that Thor needed Odin's help to defeat her? Also Hela in recent times can threaten Mephisto and is regarded as Hell Lord. Kurse is many times stronger then Thor and Mangog is.. well Mangog.

#8 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman villains.

#9 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: сагласан? споразуман? which one is better ?

#10 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Ulik kindof sucks and is definitely a weak link here. Gonna have to give this to the Superman villains.

#11 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13903 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: @Bo88gdan: Зашто причамо на овај начин?

#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15787 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Bizarro and parasite die but doomsday dark said and zod are to much

Do you know that Hela is nearly indestructible and that Thor needed Odin's help to defeat her? Also Hela in recent times can threaten Mephisto and is regarded as Hell Lord. Kurse is many times stronger then Thor and Mangog is.. well Mangog.

Superman > Thor

Superman villains > Thor villains

Just cause your called "hell lord" doesnt mean you can beat darkseid. Thor needed Odin help so what. I bet supes could beat her. Kurse is many times stronger than Thor so Superman is many times stronger than Thor as well.

#13 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Желим да укључи све у разговору, зашто би неко био изостављено?

#14 Posted by logy5000 (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins since it's HP Doomsday.

If it were DOS Doomsday it'd be closer.

#15 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

That’s a big statement you’re making @AllStarSuperman! XD Though, I agree, according to this thread, all I did was stop reading after Darkseid on the original post…Super-man’s villains stomp, hard.

Daaerk

#16 Posted by BigCimmerian (7565 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Bizarro and parasite die but doomsday dark said and zod are to much

Do you know that Hela is nearly indestructible and that Thor needed Odin's help to defeat her? Also Hela in recent times can threaten Mephisto and is regarded as Hell Lord. Kurse is many times stronger then Thor and Mangog is.. well Mangog.

Superman > Thor

Superman villains > Thor villains

Just cause your called "hell lord" doesnt mean you can beat darkseid. Thor needed Odin help so what. I bet supes could beat her. Kurse is many times stronger than Thor so Superman is many times stronger than Thor as well.

Your reasoning is really bad, just because you said that Superman > Thor doesn't mean it is, and btw Thor is many times stronger than Clark, he can actually one shot Supes with one hammer strike, but we are not talking about them here.

#17 Posted by BigCimmerian (7565 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooook I added Surtur to the group and Ulik is out.

#18 Posted by Batman242 (4803 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Wouldn't that only be because Mjolnir is magically enchanted?

#19 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4043 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur solos

#20 Posted by BigCimmerian (7565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@BigCimmerian: Wouldn't that only be because Mjolnir is magically enchanted?

That too, and Thor is strong enough to do that.

#21 Posted by Batman242 (4803 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: True, but I don't think he's as strong as Supes.

#22 Posted by BigCimmerian (7565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@BigCimmerian: True, but I don't think he's as strong as Supes.

I see them as equals in strength, what feat has Supes to prove that he is stronger then Thor? It's the same with Thor, he also doesn't have feats to prove he's stronger.

#23 Posted by Batman242 (4803 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Superman can just go to the Sun and get stronger and stronger....

#24 Posted by BigCimmerian (7565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@BigCimmerian: Superman can just go to the Sun and get stronger and stronger....

Yeah, and Thor can wear belt of strength, enter warrior madness or get amped up by Odin.

#25 Posted by Batman242 (4803 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Doesn't he always have the belt on? Superman can just stop holding back. I mean Thor isn't a force to reckon with in Warrior Madness, but still, Superman being serious and Sundipping for an hour or something is truly insane.

#26 Posted by KingAres109 (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wanted to say Darkseid is really not a Superman villain.He's really intended to be a New Gods and JL villain.Only after the great Kirby left did they start making fight Supes which is aganist why he was created.Just wanted to state that.

#27 Posted by logy5000 (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Ooook I added Surtur to the group and Ulik is out.

How come you added Surtur?

Now it's an unbalanced fight.

#28 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Bizarro and parasite die but doomsday dark said and zod are to much

Do you know that Hela is nearly indestructible and that Thor needed Odin's help to defeat her? Also Hela in recent times can threaten Mephisto and is regarded as Hell Lord. Kurse is many times stronger then Thor and Mangog is.. well Mangog.

Superman > Thor

Superman villains > Thor villains

Just cause your called "hell lord" doesnt mean you can beat darkseid. Thor needed Odin help so what. I bet supes could beat her. Kurse is many times stronger than Thor so Superman is many times stronger than Thor as well.

Your reasoning is really bad, just because you said that Superman > Thor doesn't mean it is, and btw Thor is many times stronger than Clark, he can actually one shot Supes with one hammer strike, but we are not talking about them here.

I don't remember Thor taking out superman with one punch,I remember Superman one shot Thor and the avengers got mad and jumped Superman

#29 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur soloes, guy is at Odin's level.

#30 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (927 posts) - - Show Bio
@AllStarSuperman:  Surtur is a sky father lvl being, he could solo here. Mangog could stalemate with doomsday.
#31 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15787 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Bizarro and parasite die but doomsday dark said and zod are to much

Do you know that Hela is nearly indestructible and that Thor needed Odin's help to defeat her? Also Hela in recent times can threaten Mephisto and is regarded as Hell Lord. Kurse is many times stronger then Thor and Mangog is.. well Mangog.

Superman > Thor

Superman villains > Thor villains

Just cause your called "hell lord" doesnt mean you can beat darkseid. Thor needed Odin help so what. I bet supes could beat her. Kurse is many times stronger than Thor so Superman is many times stronger than Thor as well.

Your reasoning is really bad, just because you said that Superman > Thor doesn't mean it is, and btw Thor is many times stronger than Clark, he can actually one shot Supes with one hammer strike, but we are not talking about them here.

I don't remember Thor taking out superman with one punch,I remember Superman one shot Thor and the avengers got mad and jumped Superman

just cause supes is better than thor doesnt mean his villians are tougher i know that. but the truth is the superman villians really are better. Thor can one shot supes? i have one word for that bullsh*t! Thor is many times stronger? bullsh*t! superman beat the living poop out of thor in JL/Avengers crossover. Thor has magic but that isnt enough to give him a edge agaist superman. Superman is way stronger! in the New 52 he lifted the earth for five days without sunlight and was asking for more. even preflashpoint could almost pull planets and he can fly threw a moon. superman obivasly has the speed advantage. the only way thor beats supes is if he begs his daddy for a power up.

#32 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15787 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000 said:

@AllStarSuperman: Surtur is a sky father lvl being, he could solo here. Mangog could stalemate with doomsday.

surtur wasnt in it when i said my comment the op got changed

#33 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Bizarro and parasite die but doomsday dark said and zod are to much

Do you know that Hela is nearly indestructible and that Thor needed Odin's help to defeat her? Also Hela in recent times can threaten Mephisto and is regarded as Hell Lord. Kurse is many times stronger then Thor and Mangog is.. well Mangog.

Superman > Thor

Superman villains > Thor villains

Just cause your called "hell lord" doesnt mean you can beat darkseid. Thor needed Odin help so what. I bet supes could beat her. Kurse is many times stronger than Thor so Superman is many times stronger than Thor as well.

Your reasoning is really bad, just because you said that Superman > Thor doesn't mean it is, and btw Thor is many times stronger than Clark, he can actually one shot Supes with one hammer strike, but we are not talking about them here.

I don't remember Thor taking out superman with one punch,I remember Superman one shot Thor and the avengers got mad and jumped Superman

just cause supes is better than thor doesnt mean his villians are tougher i know that. but the truth is the superman villians really are better. Thor can one shot supes? i have one word for that bullsh*t! Thor is many times stronger? bullsh*t! superman beat the living poop out of thor in JL/Avengers crossover. Thor has magic but that isnt enough to give him a edge agaist superman. Superman is way stronger! in the New 52 he lifted the earth for five days without sunlight and was asking for more. even preflashpoint could almost pull planets and he can fly threw a moon. superman obivasly has the speed advantage. the only way thor beats supes is if he begs his daddy for a power up.

Why did you quote me in this,when I was saying the same thing you were saying,you should have quoted the other guy.

#34 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15787 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Bizarro and parasite die but doomsday dark said and zod are to much

Do you know that Hela is nearly indestructible and that Thor needed Odin's help to defeat her? Also Hela in recent times can threaten Mephisto and is regarded as Hell Lord. Kurse is many times stronger then Thor and Mangog is.. well Mangog.

Superman > Thor

Superman villains > Thor villains

Just cause your called "hell lord" doesnt mean you can beat darkseid. Thor needed Odin help so what. I bet supes could beat her. Kurse is many times stronger than Thor so Superman is many times stronger than Thor as well.

Your reasoning is really bad, just because you said that Superman > Thor doesn't mean it is, and btw Thor is many times stronger than Clark, he can actually one shot Supes with one hammer strike, but we are not talking about them here.

I don't remember Thor taking out superman with one punch,I remember Superman one shot Thor and the avengers got mad and jumped Superman

just cause supes is better than thor doesnt mean his villians are tougher i know that. but the truth is the superman villians really are better. Thor can one shot supes? i have one word for that bullsh*t! Thor is many times stronger? bullsh*t! superman beat the living poop out of thor in JL/Avengers crossover. Thor has magic but that isnt enough to give him a edge agaist superman. Superman is way stronger! in the New 52 he lifted the earth for five days without sunlight and was asking for more. even preflashpoint could almost pull planets and he can fly threw a moon. superman obivasly has the speed advantage. the only way thor beats supes is if he begs his daddy for a power up.

Why did you quote me in this,when I was saying the same thing you were saying,you should have quoted the other guy.

should of... he will see it anyway though

#35 Posted by New_World_Order (11177 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor villains easily.

#36 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Thor villains easily.

#37 Posted by entropy_aegis (13631 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wanna make a case for DS against Surtur but damn his showings are all over the place.Thor villains win.

#38 Posted by BigCimmerian (7565 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingAres109 said:

I just wanted to say Darkseid is really not a Superman villain.He's really intended to be a New Gods and JL villain.Only after the great Kirby left did they start making fight Supes which is aganist why he was created.Just wanted to state that.

I know that, I just added Darkseid because without him Supes villains wouldn't stand a chance.

#39 Posted by KingAres109 (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: I wouldnt say.I'm sure there's a few Supes villains you could've used.And they are powerful.

#40 Posted by KingAres109 (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Atlas,Brainiac,Gog,Hank Henshaw,Mongul,or Ultraman.