SUPERMAN TOURNEY( Orion VS King-Hyperion).

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Gizmorino

Orion VS King-Hyperion still in the first round of the superman tourney.

Composite feats for Orion, standard feats for KH.

Location: EGO the living planet.....(he is asleep so i borrowed his body XD).

In-Character: warrior mode( battle morals for both of them).

Win by death, K.O, Incap.

Standard gears for both characters.(hope it's fair).

Starts 5000miles apart.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: (Orion) VS @heirtothekingdom: (King-Hyperion).

Both of you can start now.

Viewers/voters should please try not to interfere with the debate till voting time

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@nickthedevil

I'll start off with an opener.

No Caption Provided

King Hyperion is an evil Hyperion from the earth -4023. He is literally the definition of insane. He goes from universe to universe annihilating planets full of people, heroes, and even villains with nothing more than his power and his team. Not many have survived him, and not many can stand up to him.

Some of his powers consist of.

• Immense Super strength
  • Super speed
  • Heat vision
  • Energy Absorption
  • Flight
  • Healing Factor
  • Enhanced vision

This is not like the other Hyperion's you may know. He can be seen as the total opposite from the one who is on Hickman's current Avengers team. Ruthless, and doesn't care who he kills. He has killed his own allies before, without hesitation. I think this may give him a slight advantage over Orion/ I mean Orion is ruthless don't get me wrong, but not nearly to the extent of King Hyperion. Another thing is King Hyperion doesn't have morals, he's literally almost always fighting to kill, so morals on doesn't really apply to him as he does not follow such a rule.

King Hyperion is extremely powerful. He has killed many heroes, and villains from alternate earths. Here he describes he's killed top tier characters in alternate universe, and let me say you may think "they probably weren't as powerful", well there has to be some universes which had characters more, less or equally as powerful as there counterparts.

No Caption Provided

Him stating "Thor's, Hulk's and Sentries" (essentially Marvel's big 3 most powerful on earth at the time) suggest just how powerful this guy is.

Although we don't witness much of those fights, the results are there. What makes up for the missing fight scences is how undamaged King Hyperion looks after those fights which suggest he didn't have any trouble accomplishing such things. Example Thor. ( That Thor is dead by the way )

No Caption Provided

Hyperion's savage fighting style will allow him to compete easily with Orion's ruthlessness as he will go for the killing blows far more often than not. Orion will only match him in it if he goes berserker mode which may even the odds, but at the beginning of the fight Orion is going to be busy getting knocked around by someone who's aiming to kill while Orion is going to be holding back at first due to morals.

Examples would be.

He's gone to just breaking Juggernaut's leg. (Depowered Juggernaut)

No Caption Provided

Or just hitting him with completely savagely blows.

No Caption Provided

I just wanted to show what he's capable of in my opener, much more later your turn.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By nickthedevil

@heirtothekingdom: Orion is a beast.

Case in point, he's a wrecking machine that's made his father proud multiple times over, doing the things that heroes don't. In addition to his strength that rivals that of a bloodlust, sun-dipped, Superman, he boasts possession of the Astro-force, a power drawn straight from the source itself and unlike most bricks, he's well trained in H2H combat and martial arts. His ruthlessness is known throughout the Universe, from which stems his nicknames. In one occasion, (Cosmic Odyssey #3) Superman asks Orion to distract the whole Thanagarian army. Upon his return, well...

No Caption Provided

He demolishes their capital city and kills everyone. Obviously, Orion doesn't care what Superman's intentions were, he had fun. Orion can be equally ruthless.

No Caption Provided

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: King Hyperion was also De-powered there, as he stated that he will have all the power he needs, as the day progresses etc; and wasn't at normal levels etc.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Yep, which makes the feat all the better, I forgot to add that in, thanks for the reminder!

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The opening shots have been fired LOL.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gizmorino

@kingant27: there is 2 more spots left if you wanna join the tourney, @heirtothekingdom: i said battle morals not morals on, battle morals is the morals they have when they wanna fight a war, the morals of a soldier, a warrior, but still in-character meaning they are still themselves, they just turned on their battle morals.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Thanks for the offer, but I will decline, due to already being in a CAV etc.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino:

Okay I gotcha, although it doesn't change much.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: it changes things for Orion, who would kill for battle's sake, and would be willing to go to extremes for battle sake, just a fancy way of saying morals off, but still in character as they have only their battle/war mentality with them.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@nickthedevil:

Alright my turn.

After seeing your post I can clearly see that we are debating with two ruthless characters who will do anything to achieve a victory over the other, although I still King Hyperion as the more ruthless one by far. I mean Orion did it with a goal in hand, Superman told him to distract the Thanagarian army, and Orion being the warrior he is, and knowing the Thanagarian's as their war loving selves, his actions were justified. King Hyperion on the other hand will walk into a universe he knows nothing of, go to that universes earth and kill everyone on it just because he wants too. That's a different type of ruthlessness which Orion doesn't have, I think it will play a small part in the beginning of the battle as Orion won't go all out at the beginning, but seeing how these guys are both extremely ruthless, I can definitely see this battle coming down to who has the better physicals, and in my opinion that goes to King Hyperion. His physicals have never been matched by anyone, unless through amplifications or numbers. Here's an example.

Here is Blue Marvel the being who can easily take on groups of Avengers, which by the way included the Sentry. He may not have won the fight in the end, but he's dealing with a being who's axe can cut clean through him, a being who is regarded as Marvel's earth's strongest, and a guy who can go rounds with Thor. Hardly a loss really. Blue Marvel deals with some of them and even goes blow for blow with the Sentry, heck at one moment he decks him from earth to space where he even crashes into a satellite and is seemingly knocked out for a little.

I'll only take the best part of the fight, him decking Sentry from earth into a satellite in space.

In all honesty if Sentry didn't come down from space with a bull-rush and strike Blue Marvel, and if it was a one on one fight I think the winner would have been Blue Marvel, but that's for a different day.

Although the same Blue Marvel who did that was shown as inferior to King Hyperion in the physical department, not only was he shown as inferior but he got utterly stomped by him, and was getting punched around.

I know people are going to say "Blue Marvel didn't utilize his Anti-Matter here", but that wasn't the point. The point was to show that Blue Marvel's own strength without it is on around Sentry's level, and even that level of strength was shown below King Hyperion. Blue Marvel had to amplify his strikes with Anti-Matter, and fire blasts of it to take down King Hyperion.

How powerful is Anti-Matter one might ask? Well "One gram of anti-matter contains the same energy as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. One droplet could power New York City for a full day." Take that however see it, but in the end it's incredibly impressive as King Hyperion was capable of tanking multiple Anti-Matter punches from Blue Marvel. If you think Blue Marvel doesn't have it on the level I just suggested here is proof he does. Here is Anti-Man using Anti-Matter on a planetary scale and he's literally destroying the planet by literally being on it, he states that Blue Marvel is as powerful as him which suggest he has just as powerful Anti-Matter.

For King Hyperion to take blasts and strikes from a guy who is the only one on Marvel earth who could combat Anti-Man (A planetary Anti-Matter users) shows just how powerful he is. This shows that King Hyperion is much more stronger than your usual strength level, and more durable too. I'm aware Orion can take King Hyperion's hits for a while because he's more durable than both Sentry and Blue Marvel, and he possesses a healing factor not to mention the Astro Force can heal him, but that's not going to help much here. For starters King Hyperion can easily separate Orion from the Astro Force by punching him far away from it (I know he can call it back or something, but it gives him time), and Orion's healing factor is impressive and all, but soon he's going to be receiving damage to the point where he can't heal in time too. It doesn't help that King Hyperion can also heal too, and much, much more better at that. I mean King Hyperion is literally capable of healing and recovering whole limbs or organs he's lost.

Orion is going to be fighting a battle where he's going to have trouble putting down his opponent. Here is a perfect example of King Hyperion's pain tolerance, and healing factor. He literally has a half a ton of sand teleported into him by Blink, and she causes it to implode on him, doesn't take King Hyperion out. It actually just makes him very angry. If he can take such blows within, his outsides must be much harder to destroy, meaning Orion is going to have even more trouble with him.

So as you see, Orion will have his work cut out for him.

I think this enough for now until you put up an actual response, your turn.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By nickthedevil

Orion's physicals outclass King Hyperion in every way. In strength he's matched Superman, and even, surpassed on occasion.

A straight up class one-hundred, hangs on the level of Supermen. Orion slaps the guy for nine panels straight.

This one is self-explanatory. Apokoliptan tank <<<<<< Orion's rock.
This one is self-explanatory. Apokoliptan tank <<<<<< Orion's rock.

A bloodlust Lightray drops a Third World city on Orion, and he walks out of it like it's nothing.

No Caption Provided

Even better, Orion's shields are as durable and powerful than Orion himself, able to deflect Apokolip's heavy artillery.

Worse for Hyperion, he lacks something Orion has in spades; Martial Artistry and experience with Hand-to-Hand combat.

The first look we get to it, Here he uses it in gladiatorial combat against Darkseid.

Your Argument

How powerful is Anti-Matter one might ask? Well "One gram of anti-matter contains the same energy as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. One droplet could power New York City for a full day." Take that however see it, but in the end it's incredibly impressive as King Hyperion was capable of tanking multiple Anti-Matter punches from Blue Marvel. If you think Blue Marvel doesn't have it on the level I just suggested here is proof he does. Here is Anti-Man using Anti-Matter on a planetary scale and he's literally destroying the planet by literally being on it, he states that Blue Marvel is as powerful as him which suggest he has just as powerful Anti-Matter.

Good thing Orion has literally tanked an Anti-matter touch to the face, eh?

Note: I know Mantis calls it an
Note: I know Mantis calls it an "Electric shock", but there has never been any reference to his using lightning based anything before, and after this feat. It's his THING to use anti-matter touch and beams.

Orion is going to be fighting a battle where he's going to have trouble putting down his opponent. Here is a perfect example of King Hyperion's pain tolerance, and healing factor. He literally has a half a ton of sand teleported into him by Blink, and she causes it to implode on him, doesn't take King Hyperion out. It actually just makes him very angry. If he can take such blows within, his outsides must be much harder to destroy, meaning Orion is going to have even more trouble with him.

So as you see, Orion will have his work cut out for him.

Unfortunately, that's where you're wrong. Orion possesses a mother box, which, not only sustains the user by supplying nutrients and energy so the user doesn't tire, but it also heals at a molecular level, while simultaneously able to bend energy about. Here it bends energy from a planet destroying machine at the same time.

No Caption Provided

And here it heals Lightray's broken arms

No Caption Provided

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@nickthedevil:

Orion's physicals outclass King Hyperion in every way. In strength he's matched Superman, and even, surpassed on occasion.

Orion's physicals do not outclass King Hyperion's in anyway, if anyone is outclassing someone In physical strength it's King Hyperion outclassing Orion. King Hyperion is a powerful team buster, Orion isn't going to be overpowering him anytime soon using only physicals, he will have to result to his energy projection to ensure a win, and that isn't even going to be a guaranteed win at that. Orion is close in terms of strength I'll give you that, but he isn't quite there. Let me give you an example of how strong King Hyperion is.

Here is King Hyperion taking on two alternate universe versions of himself. If you look towards the end it looks like he even is overpowering them there.

You may think well Hyperion's aren't as strong as Orion, well quite evidently some of them are. The Hyperion in there with the glasses is pretty feat-less from what I know (other than being shown as on par with his other Hyperion here), but the other Hyperion actually has feats. One of them was stalemating none other than Gladiator.

The whole fight went on to say that that version of Hyperion and Gladiator were equal in terms of physical strength, one not getting the better of the other. The only reason Gladiator won that fight was because he is the superior fighter. Having Sh'iar training and all makes of that. Without that, those two were at a stalemate. Even the narration hints that these two guys were incredibly powerful and had strength on the planetary level.

No Caption Provided

Now if King Hyperion is capable of fighting a being who has strength on the level of Gladiator (Which is Superman level already), and another Hyperion who should be more or less the same level, than I'm pretty sure he has strength above Orion by quite a bit. Fighting Superman may be impressive, but in my opinion fighting two Hyperion's at the same time has to be even more impressive judging by what we've seen one do himself.

A bloodlust Lightray drops a Third World city on Orion, and he walks out of it like it's nothing.

Impressive and all, but King Hyperion took punches and blows from two Hyperion's many times, and it didn't seem to slow him down or injure him too much, he just got right back up after them and continued to fight back. I also shown him surviving having his insides imploded too.

Even better, Orion's shields are as durable and powerful than Orion himself, able to deflect Apokolip's heavy artillery.

That's something that can be useful. You know what else is useful? King Hyperion being able to move so fast he can literally vibrate throw Orion's physical strikes and energy projection. It's just like how Superman did it to Doomsday, and Flash does all the time.

No Caption Provided

Worse for Hyperion, he lacks something Orion has in spades; Martial Artistry and experience with Hand-to-Hand combat.

I know Orion has great fighting skills, but than scan doesn't really show it. He just kicks Darkseid, and then gets smacked away, hardly any skill shown there. I also don't see Orion relying on it too much against someone like King Hyperion who will bring him to fight like a brute.

Good thing Orion has literally tanked an Anti-matter touch to the face, eh?

Blue Marvel possesses Anti-Matter on a planetary skill, so I would think tanking his would be much more impressive than Mantis's. Although I won't deny, your feat is still quite impressive.

Unfortunately, that's where you're wrong. Orion possesses a mother box, which, not only sustains the user by supplying nutrients and energy so the user doesn't tire, but it also heals at a molecular level, while simultaneously able to bend energy about. Here it bends energy from a planet destroying machine at the same time.

That's some really useful tech, but Orion isn't going to be able to constantly tap into the power of the mother box while he's fighting King Hyperion as he won't really get the chance to do so much. I mean King Hyperion himself can heal, so he won't be relying on tech and will be able to engage Orion as often, while Orion will have to stop and heal.

And here it heals Lightray's broken arms

King Hyperion's healing factor does the same, but can also remake missing limbs or organs. I would say King Hyperion's is better.

Your turn.