Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By supermandefender

No sorry...it doesnt matter if he can make the perfect Kryptonite you havent been listening....it all depends on where the character  is from! Silver Surfer can make as close of a copy to his kryptonite but it still wouldnt matter because as my pic of Superman of earth 2 said  " quote: the kryptonite here is not from my krypton!" And then later brainiac 5 quoted the only reason why element lads krytponite worked and nobody elses could was because he was from earth prime.  *note* Element Lad and SBP were in a different universe and only because Element Lad came from the same universe as SBP he could make authentic kryptonite. Thats proof that it matters where the character is from and where the character is!
Silver Surfer can make a darn good replica of Kryptonite maybe down to the perfect wavelength expect it would be a marvel universe recreation of kryptonite and not authentic kryptonite from Supermans original universe or home planet. It would still have a marvel imprint because Surfer is a Marvel character. This is why only element lads kryptonite could hurt SBP and why all others failed. 

I   have scans where Silver Surfers cosmic awareness shows flaws that his powers are not omniscient ....Silver Surfer has cosmic awareness that will tell him really just 2 things...he can feel all the energy that is around him and analyze it in subatomic detail  .....however this becomes debatable if Surfer can read Supermans energy and find a connection to kryptonite (what I mean by this is: For Surfer to know the make up a unknown radiation aka kryptonite and for Surfer to be able to replicate a exact copy of it just by seeing Superman?....I mean how can Surfer know the exact contents of a radiation if he has never encountered before?) and even if he could do it....its doubtful that his awareness would grant him the ability to know the exact universe of the kryptonite radiation on top of that. Now if Silver Surfer lived in Supermans universe this would be no problem but he doesnt ....therefore...there are too many doubts here that gives Surfer the ability to remake a perfect kryptonite. Not to mention if he did....this would be breaking DC storyline....which has clearly  said that both the character and the kryptonite must be from the same universe.....now as long as those 2 things match up it doesnt matter where the characters or the kryptonite is it would still be harmful to Superman. As long as  the source comes from Supermans own universe and from his own Krypton it will work!.....Which  the Silver Surfer has no connection too! The only other thing Silver Surfers cosmic awareness tells him is the state the universe is in......which this also has no connection to Superman or his universe. 

Now in vs forums you have to accept the fact Surfers cosmic awareness will help him in debates against Superman and that is understandable....so Surfer will be able to read the energy coming straight off Superman.......and Surfer will be able to tell that Superman absorbs yellow sunlight energy (the best) which it empowers him and also the type of radiation that will counter this affect which is red sun radiation or kryptonite radiation....the only problem Silver Surfer doesnt know what kryptonite is.....and how can just read Supermans energy and understand the exact contents kryptonite....I mean its a new type of radiation completely so it will be alien to him.....Silver Surfer would have to first find kryptonite and study it in subatomic detail just to know how to make a exact replica of it! He surely cant figure this out just by seeing Superman! Now just because Surfer can do this to Gladiator doesnt mean he can do the same to Superman because  for 1 he knows already the kinds of radiation would hurt Gladiator ....and 2 there are still somethings that Surfers awareness cant understand in his universe so how can he fully understand the complexity of others? 

Note at the top Silver Surfer quotes Hulks energy is BAFFLING! Almost inter dimensional....now i dont know what baffling means to you but it makes me think that he doesnt fully understand it! Another key word he says is PHENOMENON! Which is like weird...strange...not normal to even his understanding. Now if Hulks energy is alien to Surfer.....how can Surfer fully understand and recreate a energy  he has never encounter.... and all this just by fighting Superman? And he know exactly what universe its from?
 Note at the top Silver Surfer quotes Hulks energy is BAFFLING! Almost inter dimensional....now i dont know what baffling means to you but it makes me think that he doesnt fully understand it! Another key word he says is PHENOMENON! Which is like weird...strange...not normal to even his understanding. Now if Hulks energy is alien to Surfer.....how can Surfer fully understand and recreate a energy  he has never encounter.... and all this just by fighting Superman? And he know exactly what universe its from?
And like I said before...even if he can do it....its still questionable because of DC's Storyline. 

Also the crossover you speak of is false...that wasnt krypto he was blasting at Superman....that wasnt even Superman at all....it was the IMP....the IMP is already green! Read your comics dont trust fanboys/fanart! And about Gladiator....you cant compare the 2....not the same situation. He can use it to do red sun radiation though. But this will not fall Superman with 1 attack.  
Your situation of the outcome is a fanboy stand point....you saying what you want to happen because you like Surfer.....which is ok to like him just debate good reasons why he wins and if a situation like the one i am bring up proofs you wrong or makes your statement questionable accept it....find a answer or leave it alone.....u cant turn around and say I am wrong and u are right just because you say so.....that would instantly fall you under the catagory of fanboy! In my opinion.....and your theory about putting Thor in a blackhole will fail because Thor has hurled himself twice the speed o flight before....and is considered a top character with Superman, and Surfer....and if they both can escape and Survive blackholes...Thor could easily do it as well.....infact Surfer putting any1 of the in a blackhole would be a complete waste of his energy and power.....because it will take some energy to do that feat. Surfer doesnt blink blackholes in existence without him wasting some energy.
waleslyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By waleslyfe

I don't mean to troll or be sarcastic but suggesting that SS (power upgrade or not) can beat Superman and Thor together is the most ridiculous thing i've heard in a long time. Either one of Thor or Superman can stalemate SS, together, they will definitely beat him.

P.S When exactly did SS get a power upgrade? A lot of people are mentioning it here but i have not seen it depicted in any issue. If anyone has any evidence or the exact issue this happened, i would be very pleased.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By czarny_samael666

I won't read it all because You fail in the start.
Surfer will make kryptonite from this Superman's universe and kill him by that. 
And Surfer will know how to make it thanks to his Cosmic Awareness.
Surfer ftw.
@waleslyfe said:

" I don't mean to troll or be sarcastic but suggesting that SS (power upgrade or not) can beat Superman and Thor together is the most ridiculous thing i've heard in a long time. Either one of Thor or Superman can stalemate SS, together, they will definitely beat him.  P.S When exactly did SS get a power upgrade? A lot of people are mentioning it here but i have not seen it depicted in any issue. If anyone has any evidence or the exact issue this happened, i would be very pleased. "

1.Surfer will one shot Supe.
2.Thor can stalemate classic Surfer who were much weaker physically (he never fought with Thor level beings in strength by strength), now he can easily  defeat guys like him.
3.Surfer got up-grade in beginnig of the Annihilation, when he came back to Galactus. Before this full power Ravenous was destroying him, after this boost he Surfer curbstomped and de-power Ravenous, match Thanos power level, physically destroyed Beta Ray Bill and easily defeat Nova Prime. All of this without any effort.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By supermandefender
@waleslyfe: It was in the annihilation series Surfer got his upgrade. He did this 1 amazing feat in there and everybody is yelling god Surfer! Its actually quite ridiculous....Surfer did it thinking he was going to die. 
Upgrade wise it wasnt that much....because before hand he got jumped by 3 Titans and got beaten badly....then after his upgrade he destroyed some ships fought the Titan he had problems with and beat him. The Titan actually did pretty well to face Surfer 1 on 1 acutally. 
If you dont know Titans is the race/species of Thanos...and Terrax. Thanos in annihilation was leading a attack against Galactus. He would fail in his attempt thanks to Surfer. 
He huge feats after Surfers upgrades are him after losing to Aegis easily...and Galactus losing to Tenebrous who are Galactus level beings. Kidnapped them and held the hostage instead of killing them I dunno why? But then later Drax the destroy would come to free the Surfer who freed Galactus....then they battled the Army of Tenebrous and Aegis defeated them....then Surfer went on to fight Tenebrous and Aegis by himself and some mustered enough power to defeat 2 opponents that were on a Galactus level. 
And then later in Secret invasion called Godhunter.....Surfer was able to proof he was stronger than Beta Ray Bill. Which is not that big of a deal but Surfer fanboys are going crazy over it. 

The simple fact that ppl think Surfer can beat Thor and Supes together is outright crazy....super fanboys who dont read comics much. Because if they did they would know that would not happen. 

Czarny is making no sense at all he is not even fighting back as u can see...because he doesnt have a answer and repeats the same quotes back to me...with no logical input or proof! You FAIL!  I can easily show scans of Superman absorbing enough sunlight to where kryptonite doesnt hurt him anymore....All stars Supes.... Superman flying thru a krypto field and a red sun and still able to fight....I have several other scans that attack any situation you bring up and your only come back is no Surfer has cosmic awareness? I have already destoryed that argument and gave reasons why....now if you have proof that proves me wrong show me. Otherwise dont bother.....I want a debate with logical answers and not some childish arguments. 

Fail Thor already owns Surfer by himself!
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By czarny_samael666

On your video it was Classic, not currnet Surfer.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By supermandefender
@czarny_samael:  Doesnt matter he beat him easily! EASILY! Surfer after his upgrade still had problems fighting Titan. The same Titan who lost who Surfer had some problems beating lost to Ronan and he has the universal hammer much weaker than Thors hammer. Thor is better than BRB this is fact!  In fact Thor in the 2nd fight of that video beats BRB easily....and then fights Surfer with no break and beats him easily....then goes on to fight Surfer and Adam warlock together at the sametime! 

Here video feat of Surfer in annihilation....upgrade not all that impressive....he beats a Titan who is weaker than Thanos...this same Titan with 3 of his buddies jumped Surfer before this fight....the guy actually jumps around in the video too much its not all 1 after another. 

I recommend you turn off the Volume. I didnt like the music. And then Surfer second omg wow fight he doesnt even really own Bill he just says he is better than him...WOW!  
There is actually a much better video without the music just youtube Silver Surfer annihilation...a HD video comes up if you like Surfer you will like that video.

Ok...this is the only feat that really impressed me that the Surfer did....and the guy doesnt even show the first fight between Galactus...Surfer and Aegis and Tenebrous which is kinda weird. 

Again I dont recommend you listen to the music!! Same music as before in respect 1. 

Now where in there shows Surfer is far above the likes of Thor? Comparing him to BRB when BRB later lost power with his hammer is not a good example! Now watch some videos of why Supes can take the best of Surfer and hit Surfer like a Super powerhouse! And on top of that you have Thor?! Say goodnight Surfer. 

Supes respect! 

And your seriously trying to tell me Surfer will 1 shot him?? Yeah I dont think so......buddy in Thread you have to assume all character are at there best...Supes at his best is not being 1 shoted by Surfer....maybe a omnipotent force or nigh-omnipotent but def. NOT Surfer! 
Another Supes feat Vid and ill end it with 2 Thor vids! 

Now for Thors powers! 

Thor lifted the Worlds Serpent....Surfer has no feat of strength to say he touches that....Superman moves planets.....I have some pics also of Surfer having problems fighting Gladiator!...Come on! Surfer knowns his weakness and he is having problems? More last Thor vid. Thors power fully untapped Surfer stands no chance. 

Proved my point....Surfer maybe able to handle 1 at a time.....but together they just murder him.  
Surfer is still not as Strong as Thor or Supes in strength so you fail at that 1. His physical strength feats didnt over power Hulk on Planet Hulk....so you lose argument. Surfer also has no fighting experience....Thor is a warrior Superman trained with the best. Surfer is outclassed there....Smarts.....Superman is a genius he will out smart Surfer.  Speed...they all pretty much can keep up with each other...Supes and Surfer will be moving much faster than Thor though. They are almost all equal in durability. Magic goes to Thor.....Powers goes to Surfer and thats pretty much the only thing he has over them together! 
Supes and Thor destroy Surfer alone. Nuff said. Your whole argument is flawed because you are saying Surfer 1 hits Supes.....which is extremely unlikely and wont happen if they ever fight.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By czarny_samael666

@supermandefender:
1.What Titan? Ravenous have nothing common with Thanos. He comes to 616 from Negative Zone. I've just read thier two figths. In second he depower Ravenous. Ravenous survive planet explosion and his powers are better against Surfer and other Heralds than against anybody else.
2.His boost is impressive. As I said:  "full power Ravenous was destroying him, after this boost he Surfer curbstomped and de-power Ravenous, match Thanos power level, physically destroyed Beta Ray Bill and easily defeat Nova Prime. All of this without any effort." Before up-grade, Thor/BRB wil be a good enemy for him.
3.Surfer doesn't need Crunch here.
4.When BRB fought with Surfer he was in full power. Don't try to deny facts.
5.Surfer was weakned and possesed against Planet Hulk and he still won the fight. Hulk tried ti hurt him, when Surfer stop fight.
6.Superman will be one shoted. Not thanks to awesome Surfer power, but thanks to his CA and kryptonite radiation.
7.We aren't using most powerfull version, we are using current versions. I don't see any Surfer that can even give a fight to Rune Lord Thor.

Current Surfer ftw.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By supermandefender
@czarny_samael:  1. Ravenous and Thanos do have something in common...you fail. Revenous surviving planet destructions is no big feat....comparing to Thor or Supes...they are planet busters. 
2. Ravenous fought survive once in that comic?? What are you talking about? Surfer fought 3 Titans before and was having problems. Surfer didnt curb stomp Ravenous i guess you werent reading it....he just over powered him and destroyed a fleat of Titans. Brb later was not worthy of even holding the hammer anymore his need for killing Galactus and destroying other worlds made him unworthy. 
3. ????
4. I am not denying facts...I am giving facts Surfer could punch BRB.....not stomp ( where you get that i dunno?) and say he is better than BRB....thats true....but I am saying  BRB was becoming unworthy of holding up his hammer. AND THATS TRUE!  Surfer can beat Bill I dont have problems with that. 
5. Surfer was disconnected from his power cosmic...it seems the Old power has some play into Surfers powers being out of wack....or so I am guessing. Surfer won the fight in Planet Hulk.....are you kidding me! How did he win?????? Man you are blind.....you have already proven you are a full Surfer fanboy...please add more to your title.
Hulk broke the disc that controlled the Surfer then Surfer was no longer forced to keep fighting.....Then Hulk not wasting anytime smashed him into the ground....Surfer didnt not get back up for another 3 pages! Surfer was DOWN!
6. Surfer cant use kryptonite......Surfer doesnt even know what kryponite is.....how can he know what it is just by seeing Superman?  You honestly think that his cosmic awareness is omniscient and just by looking at Superman he can make Kryptonite out of thin out without knowing contents of the radiation. You fail. 
Plus it breaks DC storyline nobody outside of Supes universe can make effective kryptonite....and that includes Silver.....I have shown u proof. You wont admit it because you know if you do Supes has too many feats on top of him and he will smash Surfer unless Surfer has some cheap way of taking Supes out. 
7. Current Thor is still a bad dude......he beat Sentry. 

Then Thor fights Void Sentry.....which was said to have stalemated with a weakened Galactus....I dont totally think thats usable in comics tho because...it came from and he said she said thing in the comes....spiderman telling us it happened doesnt mean it happened.   FF4 and Thor have drove Galactus away before so I dont really consider that proof. 

Thor is much stronger than BRB...currently....Sentry pretty much man handles all the guys and Thor beats him. 
Plus Superman has just got a nice upgrade from solar radiation himself...he fought 4 kryptonians at 1 time. 

Supes and Thor FTW
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.No they don't. They aren't family or clones or anything like that. And what? I know that all of this four are planet busters. Where is Your point? Ravenous survive this? Yes. Surfer survive this? Yes. Did Surfer even tire with destroying and survivng this? No. To Your info: Ravenous to any Herald is like Drax to Thanos, Magneto to Wolverine, Kryptonite to Kryptonians. He didn't won with Air Walker becasue he was more powerfull, he won because he had a way to defeat him.
2.a)What Tittans?? What are You talking about? Put some scans or I will do it because I am feeling that we arent' talking about the same comics. Ravenous is from Negative Zone not from Titan. Surfer was teaching Ravenous, he wasn't even trying to really hurt him, but he depowered him in this fight. After this, Ravenous wasn't able to use his energy in that degree. Surfer destroyed this planet just in process, this wasn't his primal target.
2.b)Exactly - BRB losed his hammer later. In his fight with Surfer he had all his power and he get crushed by Surfer who wasn't even trying to harm him.  
3.You've mentioned that Surfer impress You with defeating Proemial Gods. He didn't impress me because he used weapon who isn't his standard power. He also doesn't need it in this battle.
4.Look at 2b).
5..a)Yes Power cosmic seems weak to Old Power (look what it did to Galactus). b)I am not a fanboy of Surfer. He always don't wanna kill his opponent what makes me crazy, because if will be in his place I will always give everything what I have to destroy guys who walk in my way (if no laws are on me and Surfer is beyond any laws). Look at their (Planet Surfer vs. Planet Hulk) battle again. Surfer was winnig until PHulk destroyed his O-disk, then Surfer stop fight. So, when he was fighting he was winnig and this this is the only thing that really matters.
6.Yes he can. He did it against Gladiator and even DC writers admits it in their crossover (Surfer used it on Superman and it works). When Gennis-vell had full Cosmic Awareness he was omniscent and he was able to recreate universe. CA is a big deal. Really.
7.When I was said "current", for Surfer it means after up-grade, for Thor it means only that he is as powerfull as classic version (so without Runes, Power Gem or Odin Force). Also his last appearances didn't impress me too much. 
8.We don't know anything about Sentry's battle with Galactus, beside that he wasn't alone fighting against him (X-Man admited that he was helping him in this battle), so we agree about this, don't we?
9.Thor didn't beat Sentry, he killed Void, was id PIS. Void can't die, he can recreate himself in matter of seconds, so it shouldn't end like this. Also when Void was fighting Thor one on one, he curbstomped Odison. His best thunders didn't even hurt Void. He was still living because Osborn said that he have to destroy Asgard. Void did it and then all Avengers attacked him and Void defeated all of them with one shot (including Thor). They've back thanks to Norn Stones. And NS really hurt Void, not Thor. When Void was killing Loki, he was really weakned by NS, then IM used HC and make big explosion that stun Void. In the same moment Sentry resist Void and weakned him (again) for Thor who just finish the job.
10.Thor isn't stronger than BRB. He defeated him in the past because he showed better fighting skill.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By supermandefender
@czarny_samael:  1. Ok....I just sent you videos of Annihilation and your questioning what I am reading? Like I am reading the wrong comic?  Thanos is lord of the Titans.  Correct RAvenous is from the negative zone. Wrong Ravenous does have something in Common with Thanos....it was Thanos....they were attacking Galactus. Later Thanos managed to Imprison Galactus after Tenebrous defeated him. 
2.What doesnt seem impressive to you is impressive to me...Surfer withstood attacks from them....yeah he was dying and falling apart but he was still able to win.  
3. Well Old power also is making Galactus more powerful also as well as its hurting him. He doesnt need to keep feeding anymore....even tho he is high off old power. 
4. Surfer did it against Gladiator....he mostly said he could do it. I dont actually remember seeing him do it....all the past fights he had with Gladiator kind of went equal with Surfer alittle bit better off....and then later in the future he say he could easily fell him its like What the? Why didnt u do it before? Surfer answers this later cause I am a nice guy is so many words......so he takes some punches in the face from a super powerhouse because he is a nice guy? 
5. Surfer never did this to Superman in a crossover your wrong! I have the Crossover....I have read it....he never used kryptonite you are sooooooo WRONG! Surfer blasted the IMP which transformed into Superman. Read your comics.  
6. Surfer cant use kryptonite the right universe kryptonite anyway.....he has COSMIC AWARENESS NOT MULTIVERSAL AWARENESS! Right there you lose this argument...about kryptonite! 
7. Thor is better than BRB....Thor would give Surfer a run for his money now.....Supes would give Surfer a run for his money........Surfer may win 1 on 1 but together Supes and Thor stomp! 
8. Sentry fighting Galactus for all purposes should be ignored until a comic is made. 
9. Thor killed Sentry/Void....yes.....Sentry and the Void can die.....they are just brought back to life somehow.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By supermandefender

I thought so....^_^; 

Supes, Thor own!!! :)

Not to say I dislike Surfer he is still the man but he cant beat both Supes and Thor! No way.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By czarny_samael666

I will answer You, but there other threads than this and other things than comicvine ;)

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By supermandefender

Check out Wizards new top 10 list. 

http://www.old-wizard.com/top-10-most-powerful-superheroes-of-all-time/2  

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Thanos didn't fight against Surfer nor Galactus in Annihilation. The point with Ravenous and preAnnihilation Surfer is that Ravenous had a way to hurt Surfer. This wasn't normal battle. As I said before: Ravenous don't need to be more powerfull than Surfer to hurt him, but in opposite Surfer have to be much more powerfull than Ravenous to put him down. This fight only proves how much more powerfull Surfer is after his boost (before it, he wasn't able to win, after it, he was able to curbstomp his opponent without any effort).
2.& 3.Ok.
4.Surfer can really hurt most of his opponents, he just don't want to do it. This is the reason, why he never was my fauvorite hero. He can put blitz his opponents, out black hole in them or take them to astral plane, but he just don't want it. It is stupid, I know.
5.The point was that he can use kryptonite. Anything else doesn't matter.
6.It is like taking one of his ability from him for this battle. Surfer don't need to know what kryptonite is. He will feel that Kryptonians's bodies aren't perfect. And that their DNA is weak to something. And then he will use this thing. It is like math for him. 2+x=3, so he need to put "1" into equation. It is as easy for him as this math for us.
7.You are still talking about Classic Surfer. And Supe could give him a fight only without his weakness. And Surfer still can drain him.
8.Agree.
9.The problem is that he didn't back. He should have, but he didn't. That is why this is  PIS for me.

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Thor can IMO defeat Silver Surfer on his own. Adding Superman is over-kill.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By termiteone4ever

I am not even sure how i miss this beat down for the surfer

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By mrtrevorguy

silver surfer

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Jeronimo

SS reigns supreme.
No Caption Provided

Thor would last longer - supes goes down easily.
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

Only with luck, smarts, and incredible teamwork could the two keep the Surfer at bay.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By IZZR

I dont know when Silver Surfer became Thanos but all i know is he would get his a** whopped physically either of them are stronger than him speed wise hes only slightly faster than them both and well energy munipulation his is slightly above Thor and well Supes only has Heat vision to go with but still thats more than enough him beating BRB that easy was P.I.S. simply put Silver Surfer shouldn't be in the same category as Thanos yet this tin can seems to have somehow got himself there where people think he can beat Thor and Supes simulataneously and easily at it, give me a break

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By emperorznb

Cosmic awareness my friends xD
  Cosmic awareness my friends xD
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By IZZR

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                               Goodnight Tin Can
themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current SS, although it wouldn't be that easy how people are saying over here

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izzr said:
No Caption Provided

Goodnight Tin Can

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Epicbeast3000

In the might thor issue, did thor not fight surfer equally. In fact Surfer was hurt by a attack and thor was not. They were pretty much equal in the fight, and in a later issue Loki claims that Thor hit surfer's head so hard that it actually dent it, when everyone forgot about thor.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Epicbeast3000

and

Supergco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not too familiar with these ss upgrades but surely there not enough to beat supes and thor, going for them combined

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

SS wins

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Experio

Thor solos

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer in a very tough fight.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if thor beats him sometimes and you're adding suoerman. Seems obvious thor and Clark would win without much trouble

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor doesn't solo, SS doesn't solo, Supes doesn't solo, team will take this though considering thor is roughly equal to SS in combat. Add superman with his incredible speed and strength and SS will be beaten, I doubt SS will zap in a piece of kryptonite and KO supes like some people say.

KevinConnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman is just a meat shield, Thor solos though

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has defeated Surfer in canon. He'll do it again by himself. Superman is unnecessary.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has defeated Surfer in canon. He'll do it again by himself. Superman is unnecessary.

Thor's never beaten surfer post annihilation

KevinConnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought so....^_^;

Not to say I dislike Surfer he is still the man but he cant beat both Supes and Thor! No way.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solo's.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Lejon

SS anyday

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:

I thought so....^_^;

No Caption Provided

Thing is, Superman goes down instantly. Surfer's powerset is literally kryptonite to him. Sometimes the powerset of one character is absolute achilles heel to another, in Superman's case, Surfer just has his number due to powerset! Then it comes down to Thor vs Surfer. And Surfer wins.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#97  Edited By KrleAvenger

Hm, hard one. I will say Thor himself will beat Surfer if he Plays mister nice guy as always. Superman is a Non factor here and gets stomped. Not because Thor is way above Superman (he isn't) but because he can't defend himself from Surfer.

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm, hard one. I will say Thor himself will beat Surfer if he Plays mister nice guy as always. Superman is a Non factor here and gets stomped. Not because Thor is way above Superman (he isn't) but because he can't defend himself from Surfer.

Why?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@costy21: Superman doesn't have any Defence against Surfer's energy. He only has his Super Durability which is not enough at all.

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21: Superman doesn't have any Defence against Surfer's energy. He only has his Super Durability which is not enough at all.

And u tell me that Thor has?