#1 Posted by logy5000 (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Superman w/ sword of Superman + Rune King Thor w/ warrior madness & full OF

Thanos has IG.

Morals off.

Fight takes place on Asgard.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong is Composite Superman? Is he the one in the picture? And what is the sword of Superman?

#3 Posted by logy5000 (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111: Composite Superman is SA Superman & SA Batman put together (five times stronger) + the PC Legion of Superheroes.

SoS is a cosmic sword that puts him at universal level.

#4 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000:

Universal level? Team 1 seems to have this then.

#5 Posted by Killemall (18580 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with IG stomps, assuming its IG before Hickman r@ped him.

Even if we go by current potrayal of IG, it still has shown some pretty decent feats, but we have little to no idea what its true limits are apart from, pushing a universe physically causes it to break.

#6 Posted by logy5000 (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Thanos with IG stomps, assuming its IG before Hickman r@ped him.

Even if we go by current potrayal of IG, it still has shown some pretty decent feats, but we have little to no idea what its true limits are apart from, pushing a universe physically causes it to break.

It's not implausible that Composite Superman could do something similar.

#7 Posted by Killemall (18580 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

It's not implausible that Composite Superman could do something similar.

Current IG is dreadful, but it does have versatility.

Power Gem + Reality Gem could be used to wipe both Superman and Thor out of existence.

Power Gem + Mind Gem could be used to mindr@pe both Thor and Superman

Soul Gem could just simply steal their soul, not too sure if Composite Superman has soul, he was made out of people DNA.

Seriously RKT + Full Odin Force (which RKT already has anyways) even in Warrior Madness is no where even remotely close to IG.

#8 Posted by logy5000 (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Yeah, but CS's speed may come into play... so RKT is susceptible to being wiped out of existence? Isn't Thor capable of doing the same to somebody else?

CS himself has telepathy too.

CS also has the ability to clone himself 3 times (triplicate girl.)

I agree with that. I'm just not sure on IG's levels because, from what I've heard, it's universal level but beats abstracts.

#9 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, the only two things that surpass the IG I can think of in the Living Tribunal and the One Above All.

#10 Posted by Killemall (18580 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Speed isnt going to be a problem to a person who has omniscience, and has a gem that grants him limitless speed, the space gem.

RKT is not going to be able to wipe Thanos with IG out of existence, very unlikely. We saw Kronos, the titan embodiment of time, the second most powerful time manipulator in the universe, after Infinity, tried to trap Thanos in the past but it was said it is like "trying to drown an ocean".

Also just an indication of IG reality alterning power, when Thanos had reality gem, only, Goddess let loose a small portion of its power. That nearly destroyed the entire unvierse, before Adam Warlock, thanks to his connection to the gem stopped it. RKT has absolutely no claim over a reality warping ability of that magnitude.

you cant really compare a telepath vs a person backed by telepathic powers of a god (Against assuming classic, no idea how powers current IG is).

As per creating clones, Thanos with IG , created 4 dead Quasars back to life just to annoy Quasar (Wendall), he even created his perfect mate, a lady out of nothing.

Assuming classic IG :

1. Thanos from 616 wrecked Beyonder's realm, with a blast. This is impressive because 616 is in the center of the marvel multiverse, while Beyonder's realm is beyond Marvel Multiverse into the greater omniverse.

2. Magus with incomplete IG owned Ultimiate Nullifier, and UN has on panel destroyed and remade entire marvel multiverse.

3. When IG gained sentience as Nemesis, she affected 3 different multiverses.

Ask me for any scan you want, but if you wanna check they are already in the thread: Who exceeds the Infinity Gauntlet, posted mostly by me and Mr. Master

#11 Posted by THORSON (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

haha!! come on people

supes and THOR takes this one

#12 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

You've given Thanos the IG, thus rendering this battle moot!

#13 Posted by reikai (4237 posts) - - Show Bio

The SoS was supposed to make Supes into a god, but he never absorbed it fully and returned things to normal. Supes has no feats with it so no one can say how powerful it'd actually make him.

On the other hand, Thanos does have feats with the IG. Which included trouncing all over the Cosmic Hierarchy.

#14 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON: Thanos has the infinity gauntlet... what would they do to him? The only people I know of that could beat thanos IG is TOAA and LT

#15 Posted by THORSON (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraSuperTrooper said:

@THORSON: Thanos has the infinity gauntlet... what would they do to him? The only people I know of that could beat thanos IG is TOAA and LT

beat the crap out of him, what else?

#16 Edited by Original_Human_Torch (166 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Composite Superman is the only threat Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet could have, here. He's not of the Marvel Universe, and has rediculous power-potential!

Thanos >/= Composite Superman.

Thanos still wins here, 6/10, but I think that Composite Superman can get a few, solo.

#17 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#18 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21870 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins sos x

Connects supes to the presence.

#19 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

The featless RKT and Superman with the sword have nothing compared to this.

#20 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5058 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps

#21 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON: I just dont see that happening. Thanos could just wish them out of existence if he needed to

#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos