OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@YoungGunna said:
Graviton would be completely ineffective agianst a moral less Superman. He couldnt even react and got completely owned by extremis Iron Man going only at Match 3 speed, what would make anyone think that Graviton could prevent himself from being blitz by a lightspeeder compared to the likes of Superman... I could see Doom and Lex taking this with the given prep but it would be difficult for Team 2 preventing the duo with there nanosecond reacting speed from destroying them before they could even undergo there plans with only two hours of preparation. This could go either way IMO.
Well, we know that heat vision and lightning isn't going to work with Dr.Light here, just throwing that out there. 
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By cattlebattle
@The Stegman said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

I love how these battle debates turn into science lessons, I'm not trying to be funny either...I'm being honest

I'd like to see Superman fighting gravity, I'm sure the guy has, Supes has fought everything, from Toyman to reality itself. On the other hand he doesn't know Graviton is coming I think Graviton could pin him down long enough for Doom and Luthor to rain Kryptonite/Magic down on him. Thor would be overwhelmed by himself
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@cattlebattle said:
@The Stegman said:

@buttersdaman000 said:   I love how these battle debates turn into science lessons, I'm not trying to be funny either...I'm being honest  I'd like to see Superman fighting gravity, I'm sure the guy has, Supes has fought everything, from Toyman to reality itself. On the other hand he doesn't know Graviton is coming I think Graviton could pin him down long enough for Doom and Luthor to rain Kryptonite/Magic down on him. Thor would be overwhelmed by himself
Well Kingdom Come Superman showed he could.  

Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Comicfan47
@cattlebattle: I agree when people start being all scientific it just ruins the debate.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Stegman

he does have powers equal to a black hole, he has abosolute control of gravity

The extent of his power was never shown to be greater or even equal to the power of a black hole, unless you can prove this claim that point is moot. He has increased gravity in the past 100 fold, maybe more. This is still dwarfed by the sheer gravitational power of a black hole, if graviton ever increased the gravity to the level of a black hole on Earth he would actually create a "Black hole" and Earth would be gone.

and them escaping means they can beat density, or intense gravity, not that they can maintain speed without inertia 

this is them escaping a black hole

This is also incorrect, in the single scan that was posted Superman stopped in the center of the black hole, beyond the event horizon, he did not bounce of the event horizon, he was chilling in the black hole talking to that creature and then was able to break free of it going at FTL speeds. This shows that superman can fly FTL through gravity produced by a black hole, unless you can provide some kind of proof that Gravitron's "force fields" exert more gravity than a black hole Superman will go straight through it. As I said above, if he somehow does produce more gravity than a black hole (which has yet to be proven) while putting up that protective field he would kill his whole team, everyone on Earth and the Earth would be the brand new gravitational singularity which is the center of the new black hole he created and killed everyone on earth with, aside from Thor and Superman.

No Caption Provided

this is them running into Graviton's 'anti gravity" powers, losing their speed 

No Caption Provided

Superman would be able to fly straight through whatever Gravitron puts up as a defense. Why would he when Thor can just teleport them both right next to Gravitron?

Using this method Superman and Thor should be able to kill the whole team in a second or two via teleportation right next to them, speed blitz, Heat vision, super breath, lightning strikes, massive storms, hammer strikes etc. aside from Sentry, he would last maybe a minute against the two blood lusted. 

Here is another way for a win. Thor's hammer in recent showings has been shown to be immune to Gravity and Magnetism, whats to stop him from throwing it straight at whichever target he chooses (Gravitron/Magneto) and killing them? The rest would get slaughtered.

@OmegaDynasty:   @The Stegman

I know some of the team have the ability to negate some of those attacks but there chances would be slim to none when they both just appear right next to them and attack with nano second reaction times, they would not have time to react to the massive slaughter at the range.
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#56  Edited By Superskrull86
@The Stegman said:
team 2  with prep Graviton and Magneto create a field around their entire team to nullify any speed supes and Thor has, so speed blitz is out, after that Doom and Luthor take them down via prepared weakness manipulation (kryptonite blasts, magically reducing Thor's powers)
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@The Stegman said:

@buttersdaman000: it's not about how fast they're going,but the fundamentals of speed itself. in order to achieve speed, or any kind of motion for that matter, one needs kinetic energy, which is impossible to have if the moving body has no control over it's inertia

It matters since Gravitons mind itself, needs the reaction speed to react. However, he doesn't. Also, if you're flying at the speed of light, it's no longer bound by gravity. Like I've stated earlier, Superman and Thor are beings that exist above physical laws/physics of humans. Flying through space unaided, bathing in the sun, flying near black holes, resisting miscellaneous attacks (Such as time freeze ect).  

Using your logic, Superman cannot fly through space nor do all the things he's done. 

Doom MIGHT solo with prep. Otherwise, Superman speedblitzes him and the team before they can do anything.
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#58  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Im leaning towards team 2 even though it could go either way.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#59  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey
@venomoushatred1001 said:

Team 2. Sentry solos if he has access to the Void.

Thats second.
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#60  Edited By turoksonofstone

Team 2. Spite.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
@venomoushatred1001 said:

Team 2. Sentry solos if he has access to the Void.

Thats second.
He doesn't have the void read the rules.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:
@The Stegman said:

@buttersdaman000: it's not about how fast they're going,but the fundamentals of speed itself. in order to achieve speed, or any kind of motion for that matter, one needs kinetic energy, which is impossible to have if the moving body has no control over it's inertia

It matters since Gravitons mind itself, needs the reaction speed to react. However, he doesn't. Also, if you're flying at the speed of light, it's no longer bound by gravity. Like I've stated earlier, Superman and Thor are beings that exist above physical laws/physics of humans. Flying through space unaided, bathing in the sun, flying near black holes, resisting miscellaneous attacks (Such as time freeze ect).   Using your logic, Superman cannot fly through space nor do all the things he's done.  Doom MIGHT solo with prep. Otherwise, Superman speedblitzes him and the team before they can do anything.
I agree with this post aside from Doom being able to solo, he does not have enough prep for that. All he would really be able to do is acquire basic tech and formulate a good game plan for the battle. 

If he had 4 months of prep he would take the powers from his entire team for himself, acquire some powerful relics and easily solo.