Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: Do you truly believe Black Adam solo's?

black adam is a team buster and most of his fights are with 2 or more guys but im not saying he solos easy because thor and superman are two big hitters but we are talking about a guy who took on the entire jsa,ripped of captain nazi and amazo heads off,smacked around eclipso who is a spectre villain,hurt spectre,beat up martian manhunter etc. etc.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam isn't soloing, almost everyone he fought there was either B or A list level Super Heroes. Black Adam was amped by Isis's magic in WW3 and no mention said amp is in the OP. Superman in theory should be able to take Black Adam down himself since he has better speed, strength, durability and skill feats. He's defeated Captain Marvel who's "supposed to be his equal" but has shown time and time again that he is not, having been overpowered physically by Superman on at least 2 occasions. Billy has never beaten Superman in combat and has only ever knocked him out using magically charged punches when Superman wasn't fighting him or even expecting it. Granted, Black Adam is a better fighter than Billy as he is more ruthless and more experienced, but so is Superman who has tanked multiple Shazam lightning strikes and remained conscious, even when he wasn't fighting back and was willing to die. Black Adam will do no better and will not be able to put down Superman who has him beaten in every area physically as far as feats go, if Martian Manhunter is able to melt half of Teth Adam's face off why wouldn't Superman turn him into Freddy Kruger? Anyway...

Gladiator only has striking power feats that put him on a level with Superman and Thor, however, although he remains faster than Thor, he is not faster than Superman who has better feats than him in every category besides striking power. Thor was even able to stalemate Gladiator despite the speed difference, mainly due to the fact that Gladiator rarely EVER uses his speed in combat, which is a major reason why he lost in a slug fest against the Hulk .....

I say Team 1 wins because of the fact that Superman has what it takes to beat Black Adam or Gladiator on his own, Thor could very well hold his own with Gladiator like he's done in the past and there was an argument made before that Thor could turn Black Adam back to a human state with a magical lightning bolt, since a regular lightning bolt changed Shazam back into Billy Baston .... Alternatively, Thor could BFR Gladiator and help Superman with Teth, probably BFR him too ....

Team 1 has more ways to win than Team 2

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Thor would win in the fight of their lives...

Black Adam can give Superman all he can handle... Kallark would tussle with Triple H for a while as well... overall though I think Thor can overcome Kallark and help Superman fight off Black Adam.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: Just about everyone he's fought held back on him, and as said above he was amped by Isis.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: Just about everyone he's fought held back on him, and as said above he was amped by Isis.

holding back on a guy who can shatter planets seems legit next you will be telling mike tysons opponents were holding back too... and adam wasn't amped in ww3 he was just really pissed in that story line and even then gladiator has given thor trouble back in the day so i really don't see team 1 winning

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

holding back on a guy who can shatter planets seems legit next you will be telling mike tysons opponents were holding back too... and adam wasn't amped in ww3 he was just really pissed in that story line and even then gladiator has given thor trouble back in the day so i really don't see team 1 winning

Superman did it to Black Adam before, and Thor has beaten Gladiator before.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Superman did it to Black Adam before, and Thor has beaten Gladiator before.

yea but black adam is a team buster and fights superman type guys everyday and yea thor beat gladiator before but not with ease and with a ruthless guy like black adam team 2 wins 8/10 times

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1.

Supes speedblitzes Black Adam and Thor ,with his recent feat of shattering multiple planets with his fight with Gorr, should easily kill Gladiator.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ConvenientLie

gladiator is the weak link

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very close fight, but leaning towards Superman + Thor.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam isn't soloing, almost everyone he fought there was either B or A list level Super Heroes. Black Adam was amped by Isis's magic in WW3 and no mention said amp is in the OP. Superman in theory should be able to take Black Adam down himself since he has better speed, strength, durability and skill feats. He's defeated Captain Marvel who's "supposed to be his equal" but has shown time and time again that he is not, having been overpowered physically by Superman on at least 2 occasions. Billy has never beaten Superman in combat and has only ever knocked him out using magically charged punches when Superman wasn't fighting him or even expecting it. Granted, Black Adam is a better fighter than Billy as he is more ruthless and more experienced, but so is Superman who has tanked multiple Shazam lightning strikes and remained conscious, even when he wasn't fighting back and was willing to die. Black Adam will do no better and will not be able to put down Superman who has him beaten in every area physically as far as feats go, if Martian Manhunter is able to melt half of Teth Adam's face off why wouldn't Superman turn him into Freddy Kruger? Anyway...

Gladiator only has striking power feats that put him on a level with Superman and Thor, however, although he remains faster than Thor, he is not faster than Superman who has better feats than him in every category besides striking power. Thor was even able to stalemate Gladiator despite the speed difference, mainly due to the fact that Gladiator rarely EVER uses his speed in combat, which is a major reason why he lost in a slug fest against the Hulk .....

I say Team 1 wins because of the fact that Superman has what it takes to beat Black Adam or Gladiator on his own, Thor could very well hold his own with Gladiator like he's done in the past and there was an argument made before that Thor could turn Black Adam back to a human state with a magical lightning bolt, since a regular lightning bolt changed Shazam back into Billy Baston .... Alternatively, Thor could BFR Gladiator and help Superman with Teth, probably BFR him too ....

Black Adam wasn't amped during WW3, he was just really pissed that his wife was killed. He received the Iris Amp after Billy took his powers away at the end of WW3

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Chaos Prime

Tending to favour team 2 here.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Team 1 has it on a battle for the ages.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman and thor win barely.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this the Jobby version of gladiator? Even if it isn't his confidence is gonna drop real fast when he starts this fight. I wanna lean towards team 1 for that reason.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor or superman solos ok naaah just a joke jeje, but team SuperThor wins , superman is epic overpowered, and thor is epic powerful, yes adam too and he is a warrior like thor, but thor have better combat skills (have eons of advantege vs blackadam) also thor have mjolnir, and are equal in fisic skills, but thor have more powers, gladiator is epic powerful too, but i dont see him defeating superman (i hate him) maybe a draw... so thats it

thor vs adam= thor.

superman vs gladiator= draw or superman.

thor vs gladiator= thor.

adam vs superman= draw or adam.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By capall2

Black Adam and Kallark should win here...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Yep this sums it up nicely. Bravo my friend, bravo.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Yep this sums it up nicely. Bravo my friend, bravo.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OP states win via dearh so bfr option is out of the picture for Thor...I don't know why that was brought up...iirc pissed off Kallark has one shotted Thor in the past via blitz and Thor was saved by Thor Girl...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@dondave: @lvenger: Thank you.

@capall2 said:

The OP states win via dearh so bfr option is out of the picture for Thor...I don't know why that was brought up...iirc pissed off Kallark has one shotted Thor in the past via blitz and Thor was saved by Thor Girl...

Post Kallark blitzing and one shotting Thor.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I don't have the scan myself...it has happened the past for sure as a matter of fact...I've seen the scan on the vine couple of yrs ago tbh...hopefully someone will post them...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2: whenever I say someone in a comic did something, I usually make sure I have them myself just in case I actually feel like proving a point. I'll look for them myself.

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@takuu: supes destroys black adam in the dcu trailer

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not canon, means nothing....next

@capall2 said:

@ancient_0f_days: hopefully someone will post them...

Found them...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He distracted Thor with debris...but it is noted that Gladiator did blitz and one shot him .... until the next time they fought were Thor admitted to holding back and beat him .....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They've stalemated in the past.....but then again, Thor never tried to BFR Gladiator, with Superman's help, that is entirely possible. Black Adam can only be so useful when he is outclassed by Superman in speed and can possibly be turned into a human with a casual bolt of lightning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Team 1 with difficulty.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Thor = Warrior Madness. Superman bloodlusted = Superman w/o morals. Gladiator is a ripoff Supes and would be the first to die no doubt. Black Adam would be a threat to Supes but I see Thor and Superman coming on top in this one.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: good job finding the scan...I'm too busy and lazy to look for scans as it isn't a priority in my life...this is purely for entertainment purpose while I have the time during my work break...anywho how you post and put up scan is up to you as you may have the luxury and the time to do so...I also wish I had time to do so...lmao...back in topic, Kallark does have speed advantage over Thor just as Supes has speed advantage over Black Adam...so all in equal footings this is a closer battle than most people tend to think...Kallark is pretty much Supes equal in Marvel and I would have Kallark over Thor just the same as Supes over Thor...

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takuu:

why because hit bit hawk man's nipple superman and thor wins.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@capall2 said:

@ancient_0f_days: good job finding the scan...I'm too busy and lazy to look for scans as it isn't a priority in my life...this is purely for entertainment purpose while I have the time during my work break...anywho how you post and put up scan is up to you as you may have the luxury and the time to do so...I also wish I had time to do so...lmao...

It's not about time, it's about knowing when you actually are going to prove your point. At that time you had nothing to prove, so it wouldn't be wise to say something is so in the future without immediate proof. It took me less than 5 minutes to find that scan, took me 5 more to find the others. Time has nothing to do with it.

@capall2 said:

@ancient_0f_days: back in topic, Kallark does have speed advantage over Thor just as Supes has speed advantage over Black Adam...so all in equal footings this is a closer battle than most people tend to think...Kallark is pretty much Supes equal in Marvel and I would have Kallark over Thor just the same as Supes over Thor...

Kallark's speed advantage helped him once...and that was with a distraction, you can't prove that Kallark is on the same level as Clark cus they aren't equals....if they were, Hulk wouldn't have been able to keep up with Kallark at all and Thor wouldn't have beaten him the second time when he tried....even Gladiator admits that Thor was too strong....love how you ignored that....

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By themadsurfer

@jackbensley777 said:

Not canon, means nothing....next

@capall2 said:

@ancient_0f_days: hopefully someone will post them...

Found them...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He distracted Thor with debris...but it is noted that Gladiator did blitz and one shot him .... until the next time they fought were Thor admitted to holding back and beat him .....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They've stalemated in the past.....but then again, Thor never tried to BFR Gladiator, with Superman's help, that is entirely possible. Black Adam can only be so useful when he is outclassed by Superman in speed and can possibly be turned into a human with a casual bolt of lightning.

Thor was just reverted back to his mortal form due to the 60 second rule(no KO). Thor wasn't blitzed since he has hit the ''house'' twice before gladiator surprised him, if there were no distraction and gladiator just tried to fly in front of him he would have been hammered twice or at least one before hitting Thor. Gladiator even says that Thor is too strong!!!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@themadsurfer: It doesn't seem like you understood a thing I was trying to get across, instead of fanboying for Thor why not take the time to read what I type

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think Gladiator can defeat Thor even thou when they have fought Glad's some what got written stupidly like standing still than being hit by living lighting or whatever attack it was .... Black Adam vs superman is harder to call but whoever wins out of Gladiator vs Thor can massive turn the tide for their team .

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MasterAction

One of the best and closest match-ups I've seen on the Vine. This is truly too close to call. If I had to give a winner? Team 2... BARELY

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CheeseSticks

Gladiator can occupied Thor while Black Adam beat Superman. Black Adam then proceed to beat Thor.

I mean, Adam fought Superman AND Cap Marvel at the same time. Black Adam is magic and that's Superman weakness.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MaximumGeyser5

Hmm im Gonna have to say Team 2

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black adam wins

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: First calm down. Second I'm sorry and I pretty much agree with you, I was just trying to say that Thor wasn't one-shotted neither blitzed.