Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer V.S. Sentry, Cap. Atom, Goku

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for marvel_beats_dc
Marvel_Beats_DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Marvel_Beats_DC

Death Match

Who would battle individually, and who would come out on top

Location- abandoned city

All in their most powerful state.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome to Comicvine.

This needs to be moved to Battles though.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Wolverine is completely useless here regardless of who he faces

Marvel_Beats_DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: thank you! And I know :/ I'm sorry, I accidentally hit finish, and now it is telling me to wait before editing

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

I don't... I don't see how Wolverine would be helpful here.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

Lets see if they're all in their most powerful states that's Superman prime 1 million, Rune King Thor and post annihilation SS vs Void/Sentry, SSJ 4 Goku and what the hell is Wolverine doing here?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By comicace3

@marvel_beats_dc: Dude First team has three powerhouses including Silver surfer, and the others have 2... try changing it before a mod sees it... Although I doubt it. And this should be moved to the battle forum contact a mod ( after you make a few tweaks.).

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanintheshoe: I'm fairly certain Wolverine would look around and be like, "Nope, I'm getting a beer instead."

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RidTom

As of Battle of the Gods, Silver Surfer would be Gokus biggest threat due to his energy manipulation being on par with Goku.

Sentry ties with Thor

Supes destroys wolverine

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Wolverine here lol, that's all I have to say.

Marvel_Beats_DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ridtom said:

As of Battle of the Gods, Silver Surfer would be Gokus biggest threat due to his energy manipulation being on par with Goku

Yeaaah, because Surfer doesn't have ANY feats that put him above Goku, does he?

Marvel_Beats_DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: Sorry! I honestly forgot to change to battles, and idk what I was thinking with wolverine, I was biased for him because I just watched his movie, but movie wolverine is a powerhouse (still not on the others level though) sorry to all for the total mess up of a battle! I edited it though

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SheenLantern

Why has no one brought up the fact that Dragonball Z threads are banned?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_beats_dc: You can't use DBZ character in battles unless they're facing another DBZ characters

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Silver Surfer>>>Entire DBZ.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: the real question is thor vs goku, who wins?

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is the weak link in this one. Goku does not have the durability to compete with the other guys. He doesn't even have the strenght to compete with them. He would easily get wrecked and the Superman VS Goku argument needs to stop, since Goku would drastically lose.

Give team two a teammate on a similar level to the rest of the guys and they would win. Sentry and Captain Atom at their best are extremely versatile. I personally think that Sentry can also take down the Silver Surfer. His track record against characters the Silver Surfer has faced as well is too good and puts him above SS.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ghostrider2

@chibio: what?A post annihilation bloodlusted SS(death fight and most powerful version, right?) would wreck all of them in 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2, so how can Sentry take on SS when Superman fails, Sentry goes down hard, SS has better energy manipulation, better matter manipulation, telepathy etc.Even Void fails against Surfer.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, at least he switched Wolverine out lol

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: Silver Surfer has been defeated multiple times by Thor. He also admitted that Doctor Doom was his equal, when they faced off and even lost to Doctor Doom (Doombot).

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ghostrider2

@chibio: you are bringing up low feats and ignoring the good ones, how is Sentry going to win?He doesn't want to kill Thor, he is holding back thats why Thor won.He beat BRB, Thor's clone lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Captain Atom or Pre-Flaspoint? That makes a huge difference here.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By Cooldes

Goku? day old thread? how am i inb4 lock?

But as to the topic, I have to say team 1.

i can usually fight for sentry and goku, but other team has SS supes and Thor, the fanboys would slaughter me...

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman silver surfer and thor DEMOLISH the other team

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_beats_dc: Welcome to vine ^_^ In case it hasn't been stated enough, DBZ characters are only allowed against DBZ character =O Sorry, and enjoy your stay! Also, in the future, please add a little more detail to the characters, such as what versions of them there are. Comics have all been around a while, and many characters have different versions. Cap. Atom, for example, is completely different in new 52 than his flashpoint version. Supes is pretty drastically different in most eras, and Sentry has the Void and such. Best of luck and I hoe you enjoy ComicVine XD

@god_spawn

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

He'd have a hard enough time with Bills. Adding everyone else to the mix would bring him down hard.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: show me some bills feats that dont include beating someine not on surfers level please..... I really dont know how people can make any kind of argument for him.... Roshi has more feats.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2 said:

He'd have a hard enough time with Bills. Adding everyone else to the mix would bring him down hard.

Surfer can absord and redirect any Ki attack and phase through any physical attack.

Nothing in the DBZ universe could stop him, he'd transmutate and atomize his way to universal genocide.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibio said:

Goku is the weak link in this one. Goku does not have the durability to compete with the other guys. He doesn't even have the strenght to compete with them. He would easily get wrecked and the Superman VS Goku argument needs to stop, since Goku would drastically lose.

1. That's a subjective opinion. I personally think it could go either way.

2. SS and Goku have about the same durability. Both are multi-planet, and I've never seen a scan of SS surviving anything higher than that.

3. If people can make a good case of Goku's power, than I'd say he could rival just about everyone here, aside from Silver Surfer (Unless we bring up SSJG Goku). For instance, in the Battle of the Gods movie, he had punched King Kai's planet. It is proven to be more durable than Earth as when he powers up to SSJ3, there's not a single scratch on the planet's surface, meanwhile on Earth Goku nearly tears it apart from powering up to a SSJ3 (same for when Cell powered up, for that matter) Notably, the planet doesn't explode when he punches it. That alone shows it's more durable than either Namek or Earth. That's above Superman striking power. SS and Supes have the advantage in raw speed, but Goku could probably rival them in "combat' speed and striking power.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: ...So having multi-planet durability, being MFTL, and having enough power to wipe out a solar system in the blink of an eye doesn't qualify to give Surfer a hard time?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibio said:

2. SS and Goku have about the same durability. Both are multi-planet, and I've never seen a scan of SS surviving anything higher than that.

3. If people can make a good case of Goku's power, than I'd say he could rival just about everyone here, aside from Silver Surfer (Unless we bring up SSJG Goku). For instance, in the Battle of the Gods movie, he had punched King Kai's planet. It is proven to be more durable than Earth as when he powers up to SSJ3, there's not a single scratch on the planet's surface, meanwhile on Earth Goku nearly tears it apart from powering up to a SSJ3 (same for when Cell powered up, for that matter) Notably, the planet doesn't explode when he punches it. That alone shows it's more durable than either Namek or Earth. That's above Superman striking power. SS and Supes have the advantage in raw speed, but Goku could probably rival them in "combat' speed and striking power.

I'd probably say they're really about the same, and it depends on what Superman.

Also, even SSjG couldn't beat Surfer due to energy absorption, so it's like a RPS match, where goku is the Rock, and SS is Paper.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan said:

@chibio said:

I'd probably say they're really about the same, and it depends on what Superman.

Also, even SSjG couldn't beat Surfer due to energy absorption, so it's like a RPS match, where goku is the Rock, and SS is Paper.

I didn't say he could beat Surfer. But with the help of Sentry and Capt. Atom, it shouldn't be hard to bring him down.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SheenLantern

@limpoyzloan said:

@zr0c00l: ...So having multi-planet durability, being MFTL, and having enough power to wipe out a solar system in the blink of an eye doesn't qualify to give Surfer a hard time?

Bills only has FTL travel speed feats, even then Surfer has better ones.

Plus, Bills and Goku were fighting in a freaking cave and Bills' energy blasts were only cracking the surrounding rocks, not exactly what you would expect from someone who could 'wipe out a solar system in the blink of an eye'..

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: 1. Don't even bring that retarded travel speed/combat speed argument. If they can go that fast without accelerating from the start, then that's what their speed is, combat speed or otherwise.

2. Again, DBZ characters can focus their energy into a point. As stated by Raditz, and proven by Vegeta and Trunks. That's why you don't see moon sized chunks coming out of the Earth when Piccolo fire's the Special Beam Cannon.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Agreed. However, this September it should be released on DVD (With English subtitles hopefully) and hopefully released overseas.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dark Cloud™

For Goku --- His most powerful form is the Super Saiyan God form; only when 6 pure-hearted Saiyans (or Super) force-feed him energy can he reach that stage. And when at the stage, it doesn't last very long due to the amount of energy he has. It has semblance to Super Saiyan 3. However, at the stage, Goku was able to hold his own against Bills, who is leagues above any villain in the series. He is, by far, the most powerful being, outside of that Universe (as stated in the movie and by Akira Toriyama). That's not to say that Weis, his mentor, is massively more powerful than that. Super Saiyan 4 was wiggled out, no longer is it part of Goku's transformations inside continuity; Super Saiyan God replaces it, and is more extreme. Since no one knows the full extent of Goku's power in God-mode, no one can say whether his power is on-par or above any other character in this battle; although, it is safe to say that by scenes in Battle of Gods, anyone can say that he is quite up there in power and should be able to hold his own, lose or win. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt due to the type of character he is, having many of the same morals as Silver Surfer, Superman, and Thor; loves to fight, loves to better himself and others through, and loves to save lives and end them when absolutely needed. Remember, even though Goku doesn't retain that transformation long, he still is able to feel and utilize it's power without transforming (as proven by the movie). I personally believe he can hang with the others for awhile, but in the end I also believe Silver Surfer and Thor's versatility is going to come out on top, until they battle again.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SheenLantern

@limpoyzloan said:

@sheenlantern: 1. Don't even bring that retarded travel speed/combat speed argument. If they can go that fast without accelerating from the start, then that's what their speed is, combat speed or otherwise.

That doesn't make any sense, just because he can point himself in a direction and fly there at extreme speed does not mean he can see, think, react and fight at those speeds.

"Again, DBZ characters can focus their energy into a point. As stated by Raditz, and proven by Vegeta and Trunks. That's why you don't see moon sized chunks coming out of the Earth when Piccolo fire's the Special Beam Cannon."

That's not the same case at all.

For one, the Special Beam Cannon didn't touch the earth.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LimpoyzLoan
Marvel_Beats_DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Marvel_Beats_DC

@dondave: sorry :/

@dratini1331: I'm sorry, didn't know the DBZ rule :/, also with the specifics, I said all in most powerful form instead of being specific (laziness, haha) in the future I will correct it sorry all!

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_: I agree. Though I think from what we've seen/heard about his new transformation, he should be above Superman level or at least on par with him.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RULES?

RACOB HAS SPOKEN.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: New Viner. That should tell you everything.

Limpoy Has Spoken.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SheenLantern

@limpoyzloan said:

I like how you shove that in my face and expect it to argue for you.

It's not even applicable, it says in the very beginning that you need

- The ability to move at that speed

- The ability to perceive an opponent moving at that speed

- The ability to react at that speed

to determine combat speed, while Bills has only shown one, which is the ability to move at MTFL speeds, so how do you expect this to help your argument?

"Also, I was using that as an example. What I have said is true, and if you don't believe me, look at the manga."

I don't know what you're reffering to, here. Since you replied to me instead of quoting me.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_beats_dc: Oh yea? I'm sorry I missed the "all in most powerful forms" That should be sufficient then ^_^ I have a tendency to responded quicker than I read lol, my apologies.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@sheenlantern:

But weren't you the one who sent me those calcs that said Superman can move 1,000x FTL in combat speed, but in traverse speed it's proven to be slower?

Whatever, I'm getting off topic.

Are you really arguing that Bills isn't FTL? I never even stated that Bills was up there with Silver Surfer. A feat is a feat, whether you like it or not. Why should we argue that Bills CAN'T fight at that speed? It doesn't make any sense. What concrete evidence do you have that he can't move that fast in combat?

So I guess by your logic, than Silver Surfer is not FTL in combat, seeing as how Spider Man was able to tag him.

No Caption Provided

And also going by that logic, SS loses to Superman because Superman can go FTL without the need to accelerate.

And I was referring to the "focus energy into a point" thing that was displayed in Vegeta's Final Flash.