Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fiodestromus

On Kent farm

Random encounter for Kara and Clark

Martian Manhunter and Sentry(Void) are corrupted by some dark cosmic cube that makes them evil

Sentry and MM have prepped for 3 days

Superman and Kara are Bloodlusted

Because the first thing Sentry does when he lands is rip Ma Kent in half, and MM breaks Lois Lanes neck

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a cosmic cube, either MM or VS could solo

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 has prep means I think either 1 could likely solo. 3 days should be enough for MM or sentry to find a way to take down the 2 kryptonians.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fiodestromus

@ferventking: I had just used that as a reason to make them evil. Sorry I'll edit.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter and Sentry ftw

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about sentry but I know about MM. And I can say with two bloodlusted kryptonians....yeah planet will be destroyed and this fight will be a massive space battle. Not sure who can win though, but MM can mind rape both supes and kara and he is intangible...but with bloodlust it can go either way. One thing for sure the earth is destroyed lol

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Any reason MM can't control Clark and Kara and make them fight each other?

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Supes is invulnerable to that class of TP.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666

Mismatch, both people from team 2 can solo.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH could definitely solo. if bloodlusted Sentry is counted as Void (which pretty much would be accurate), he could also solo.

And no, neither Kryptonian has TP resistance, definitely not to the level required to block MMH. He shut down Despero's mind w/ ease in the most recent Justice League, and Despero is a high level telepath who already dominated the entire Justice League in the new-52 (according to his monologue)

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spiderbuck1

@pokeysteve said:

No way. MM just owned Despero like a week ago. Either he's been upgraded or Despero's been downgraded, either way he's got the chops to pwn a couple of Kryptonians.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH and Void murderstomp. Either could solo tbh.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sylvain

Team 2

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve said:

New 52?! When has he shown that? I'm up to date on New 52 Supe.

JUSTICE42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah MM could arguably solo and sentry tapping ALL his powers (ie. void's power set as well) then he could deffinitely solo and together is almost a stomp; if not an actual stomp.

Thanks

JUSTICE OF THE PEACE

-

J.o.t.P

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter could solo

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl solos everyone and her partner because she's hot.

But seriously doe, team 2 wins.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Manhunter or Sentry can solo.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck: no they really can't but they do win cause either of them could beat supergirl without much trouble.

No Caption Provided

but a bloodlusted superman would destroy either of them one on one and would cause a lot of trouble.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@comic_book_fan: I dont see anything there suggesting a bloodlusted Superman would beat Sentry, let alone the Void. Sentry himself has pretty cool feats and some great showing of powers, like destroying a moon as a side effect of his fight , etc.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: How does Superman get around Martian Manhunter's telepathy?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

No Caption Provided

here is a scan of him pushing manhunter out of his mind.

however I will admit I don't know the context of this one.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By laflux

MM or Void Sentry could Solo without the prep

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

superman is stronger faster and more durable then reg sentry the main problem would be matter manipulation.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@comic_book_fan: That's Superman when a Death entity was inside his head. If you don't know the context, why post the scan? There are about a half dozen different instances I could cite off the top of my head where J'onn gets into Clark's head without a problem.

Plus current Clark has basically no resistance to telepathy worth mentioning, the Hive Queen one-shotted him with a psychic attack even with Orion's mental shields and she doesn't have half of J'onn's psi-abilities.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By comic_book_fan

@citizenbane:

why does manhunter tell lois that it's superman doing it and no outside force acting on his mind and even comments on his unconscious mind .

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

No Caption Provided

here is a scan of him pushing manhunter out of his mind.

however I will admit I don't know the context of this one.

The scan is legit but it doesn't hold up compared to Supes other showings against telepathy.Martian Manhunter has completely mind-wiped Superman and broke into his mind during the Trial By Fire Storyarc. White Martian's were also able to break into his mind during the Terror Incognita Storyarc. Gorilla Grodd and Protex have both taken down Superman by telepathically making him think he was being exposed to Kryptonite. Malefic, Martian Manhunter's twin brother was able to telepathically chained the Justice League Superman, but when he tried to beat Martian Manhunter telepathically. Not to mention J'onn has forced Superman on the astral on different occasions. Even after Martian Manhunter had died,he was still able to make Superman and other Leaguers recite the Martian history.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane:

why does manhunter tell lois that it's superman doing it and no outside force acting on his mind and even comments on his unconscious mind .

Because Manhunter didn't know about the Death entity. On the same page, he first discovers the presence of the Death entity. You see J'onn saying "H'ronmeer" when he read Clark's mind? H'ronmeer was the Martian god of death.

The story is Superman: Where is Thy Sting if you want to check it out yourself.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane:

ok fair enough i was wondering about that last part myself but i am sure there has been instances where he blocked the Martian from his mind and he could blitz like in my first scan and supes wasn't even blood lusted there he was just trying to distract them.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane:

ok fair enough i was wondering about that last part myself but i am sure there has been instances where he blocked the Martian from his mind and he could blitz like in my first scan and supes wasn't even blood lusted there he was just trying to distract them.

There have been many more when he's failed, and in your first scan all the other heroes were mind-controlled by Despero and not in control of their own actions and reactions. Not to mention that blitz did nothing ---- Manhunter was absolutely fine at the end of it all.

For that matter J'onn could just one-shot Clark like his inferior brother Malefic has done via telepathy, or mind-wipe him like J'onn has done before without a problem. There is plenty of precedent.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#32  Edited By Lvenger

@citizenbane: Is precedent your new word of the month Bane? :P

Team 2 for the win here. As the Void, Sentry has a high chance of beating Superman that he doesn't have when stable or mentally unstable given that when he voided out, he owned almost all the heroes at Siege and still did fine when they were amped by the Norn Stones. And MM can easily take the Kryptonians given his mental prowess easily bypassing any of Superman's mental defences (which his New 52 version doesn't have that much of) So yeah, a win for Team 2.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By comic_book_fan

@citizenbane:

i know they were all mind controlled but that doesn't take anything away from there strength and speed and he was fighting much more than manhunter and not really trying to hurt them if he really tried to kill the manhunter he could probably lobotomize him before he could even use his tp.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

MM solos.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane:

i know they were all mind controlled but that doesn't take anything away from there strength and speed and he was fighting much more than manhunter and not really trying to hurt them if he really tried to kill the manhunter he could probably lobotomize him before he could even use his tp.

Or Martian Manhunter could just go intangible. Also a Lobotomy won't work, he's healed from worse.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane:

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone upload scans from the issue of Superman that came out yesterday where Clark was completely helpless against an intangible telepath.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane:

And for an added Bonus, Psycho Pirate reads Superman's mind and find his secret indentity

No Caption Provided

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone upload scans from the issue of Superman that came out yesterday where Clark was completely helpless against an intangible telepath.

Are you referring to Superman 23 or Justice League 23?

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

@citizenbane:

You mean like he did against Fernu-

No Caption Provided

WHOOPS!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok fair enough.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The kryptonians lose hard here

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@killemall:

superman is stronger faster and more durable then reg sentry the main problem would be matter manipulation.

Faster likely, stronger nope.

Sure Superman has more lifting feat, but you wont find a single instance where Superman casually destroys say a moon simply by a side effect of his battle. You wont find an instance where Superman, smiling, overpower someone like terrax with all but one hand, and funny part is in the scan Terrax was mean to be sweating.

More durable than sentry, i disagree. The guy has scary regeneration, to a point he couldnt even commit sucide. The only time he has actually been knocked out has been by being superior to Superman, i.e. CAP.

And its not only matter manipulation, the guy has pretty cool energy attacks as well.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: You won't find a single instance of Sentry booting people from the Sun to the Earth in a single hit, let alone people in Wonder Woman's level of durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And really, Terrax is a jobber who's had some very poor showings of feats for someone who's a Herald of Galactus. Not very consistent ones either. Pre Flashpoint Superman should be able to take a majority against him too. Though you are presenting a good case for a stable Sentry. I tend to to think that only when Sentry voids out like he does in Siege does he take a massive edge over Superman. And one other thing, Sentry has been shown to be unable to withstand the sun as in the latest issue of Uncanny Avengers had him admit that he was being broken down atom by atom, regenerating slowly atom by atom then being broken down again. Superman on the other hand has retained his being perfectly fine in the sun on multiple occasions. And both Superman and Sentry are powered by the Sun so that says something about who's more durable, don't you think?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@lvenger said:

@killemall: You won't find a single instance of Sentry booting people from the Sun to the Earth in a single hit, let alone people in Wonder Woman's level of durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And really, Terrax is a jobber who's had some very poor showings of feats for someone who's a Herald of Galactus. Not very consistent ones either. Pre Flashpoint Superman should be able to take a majority against him too. Though you are presenting a good case for a stable Sentry. I tend to to think that only when Sentry voids out like he does in Siege does he take a massive edge over Superman. And one other thing, Sentry has been shown to be unable to withstand the sun as in the latest issue of Uncanny Avengers had him admit that he was being broken down atom by atom, regenerating slowly atom by atom then being broken down again. Superman on the other hand has retained his being perfectly fine in the sun on multiple occasions. And both Superman and Sentry are powered by the Sun so that says something about who's more durable, don't you think?

Clark's withstood the radiation of a sun that had expanded to the size 50 times that of a supernova, that was red. I'd say that puts him above Sentry in terms of durability too.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By czarny_samael666

@lvenger:

Currently Sentry flew light years in seconds. Void is stronger than Thor, broke every bone in Hulk's body with one-move. Sentry-Void pretty much one-shotted all Avengers and Loki in Siege. I don't see how either - Superman or WW can survive his attack. Terrax may be a jobber, but his axe isn't. In opposite to Surfer's board it is a source of his power able to destroy planets. It didn't broke then, but Sentry destroyed it with ease.

Sentry isn't powered by the sun, at least not in way Superman is. Plus Sentry was reforming all that time in sun, so I don't see how Heat Vision would be able to take him out.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: I was talking regular Sentry, not Void-Sentry in that specific comment. And don't confuse Death Sentry, regular Sentry and Void Sentry's feats. Death Sentry is a whole separate entity since it's clear the Void no longer resides in Death Sentry.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dondave

@lvenger:

Currently Sentry flew light years in seconds. Void is stronger than Thor, broke every bone in Hulk's body with one-move. Sentry-Void pretty much one-shotted all Avengers and Loki in Siege. I don't see how either - Superman or WW can survive his attack. Terrax may be a jobber, but his axe isn't. In opposite to Surfer's board it is a source of his power able to destroy planets. It didn't broke then, but Sentry destroyed it with ease.

Sentry isn't powered by the sun, at least not in way Superman is. Plus Sentry was reforming all that time in sun, so I don't see how Heat Vision would be able to take him out.

It wasn't said that he flew light years in second. It's not specified how long it took them to reach the planet.